PDA

View Full Version : Police: Teacher Sucked On Student's Toes

Sarge
02-04-2004, 02:53 PM
Police: Teacher Sucked On Student's Toes
High School Teacher Accused Of Sexual Assault

MERCED, Calif. -- A Central Valley high school teacher has been arrested, accused of molesting students on school grounds.

Jesus Rivera, a drama and Spanish teacher at Golden Valley High School in Merced, appeared in court Tuesday. He is charged with sexually assaulting four students. Rivera pleaded not guilty.

Rivera also faces misdemeanor charges on suspicion of annoying or molesting children in incidents dating back to 2002.

"Jan. 12, a student came in to see me right after lunch time and shared with me some concerns that he was feeling about, some things that had happened between him and a teacher," said Golden Valley High School principal Ralf Swenson.

All of the alleged victims were teenage boys between the ages of 14 and 17 at time of the suspected incidents, according to Merced Police Detective Rod Dash, who is investigating the case. At least three of the alleged victims said they were molested on campus. And a fourth alleged victim said a molestation took place at Rivera's home.

Investigators said there is evidence that strange behavior took place at the drama building after hours.

"One of the more bizarre incidents that took place was he actually sucked on the toes of a student on campus," said Merced Police Department spokesman Rod Dash.

Rivera's attorney said the allegations are completely false, and that his client may be targeted because he is an openly gay teacher.

Swenson said he would send a letter to parents that explains the situation.

Rivera's bail has been set at $250,000.

Gmoney
02-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Is this about Wayne L. and his foot fetish???

Little Texan
02-04-2004, 05:48 PM
Man, Wayne has had a rough week! I didn't know he liked sucking on teenage boys toes! Wayne, you are one sick fucking bastard!

Hecubus
02-05-2004, 05:33 PM
Can someone please tell me what the fuck is it with all of the homosexual pedophiles for the love of Christ?!?!

Get your fucking acts together, PEOPLE PLEASE!!!!!!

He'll be real popular in the jails out here in central Cali....

alexpgrimes
02-05-2004, 10:24 PM
I thought Jesus was a savior, not a sicko???

Hecubus
02-05-2004, 11:25 PM
nyuk nyuk nyuk....

rustoffa
02-05-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Hecubus
Can someone please tell me what the fuck is it with all of the homosexual pedophiles for the love of Christ?!?!

Get your fucking acts together, PEOPLE PLEASE!!!!!!

He'll be real popular in the jails out here in central Cali....
Hahahahahaha!

Bob_R
02-06-2004, 11:59 AM
Wayne L. is probably reading this while his pants are down around his ankles.

Hecubus
02-06-2004, 10:27 PM
now that's funny!

Little Texan
02-07-2004, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
Wayne L. is probably reading this while his pants are down around his ankles.

Wayne L. is probably making love to his ankles right about now.

One Voice
02-12-2004, 04:44 PM
An openly queer teacher.
Thats just fucking great.

Wayne L.
02-23-2004, 11:54 AM
I wouldn't compare myself to his asshole at all since I'm not gay for one even though I do have a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women I'm only interested in beautiful women around 25-42 years old & not kids in high school like this creep.

DaveIsKing
05-03-2004, 10:20 PM
I'd suck on her toes.

DaveIsKing
05-03-2004, 10:30 PM
And btw...that's sick as fuck!

These fuckin' fags had rather suck on a man's hairy toes and asshole than fuck a girl. Don't tell me that ain't a goddamn DISORDER!

twonabomber
05-04-2004, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
I wouldn't compare myself to his asshole at all since I'm not gay for one even though I do have a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women I'm only interested in beautiful women around 25-42 years old & not kids in high school like this creep.

no, you want to suck your cousin's toes. no comparison there at all.

Panamark
05-04-2004, 07:21 AM
You fuckers ever had your toes sucked ??
Fuck, try not to laugh your ass off. Tickles like all
fuck....

GAR
05-04-2004, 09:00 PM
I came like a torrential hurricane.

.. dont knock it.

alexpgrimes
05-04-2004, 10:35 PM
I just can't see why people get into feet??? I could care less if a girl has feet...lol

Panamark
05-06-2004, 04:55 AM
Its a wierd one alright, how many times can you recall sitting with your mates, a hot chick walks past, and you are all going, Wow look at those Hooters, check out that arse ! Then one of your friends goes, Whoah ! Look at her feet.. hahahaha