PDA

View Full Version : Could you unban Socalchelle?



PHOENIX
01-01-2004, 02:19 PM
It would really make my day if you did.


She has wonderful breasts from what i've heard.:D

Sarge
01-01-2004, 02:27 PM
lol
She isn't banned...!
She isn't even registered!

SoCalChelle
01-02-2004, 04:51 PM
I had to re-register, but I'm here.

Chris
01-02-2004, 11:57 PM
I would definitely ban her.

She hasn't even been here a couple of days and she just let it slip she already has an alias. :lol:

seenbad
01-03-2004, 01:08 AM
Dude, she's such a nasty ho.

PHOENIX
01-03-2004, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
Dude, she's such a nasty ho.

Oh so what? The only hot chick that posts at the Links is that Lead Synth chick. And she's Jewish so could be a problem.:D

Chris
01-03-2004, 11:43 AM
Chelly is a nice lass and she's a hardcore Dave fan!

Now that Maya, she's a cutie.

But for maximum excitement, I'd go with Prettywoman5150.

The Knockz
01-04-2004, 11:21 PM
So-Cal Chelle has nice breasts?
when did this happen?

seenbad
01-06-2004, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
Oh so what? The only hot chick that posts at the Links is that Lead Synth chick. And she's Jewish so could be a problem.:D

Dude, she's so not jewish. Where the fuck did you get that?? After 4 years, I'm still not sure she's "hot", but she takes it in the butt, so that's kinda hot.

Flash Bastard
01-06-2004, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by The Knockz
So-Cal Chelle has nice breasts?
when did this happen?

Fuck off, Knockz. Who let you out of your cage?

PHOENIX
01-06-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Dude, she's so not jewish. Where the fuck did you get that?? After 4 years, I'm still not sure she's "hot", but she takes it in the butt, so that's kinda hot.

Dude thats great news. The anal part that is.:D