PDA

View Full Version : Must Hear Interveiw Even Though It Is A Tad Old

Jesterstar
12-31-2004, 12:09 PM
http://infowars.com/transcripts/degranpres.htm

Only having skimmed this forum lightly I can tell I like the tone. If you've heard it before it's a good listen a few times. He gets into how the planes on 9/11 were remote controlled by our own government and not just that but has confirmed account of "DICK CHENEY" Asking the air force to STAND DOWN so that the planes could hit their selected targets.

I look forward to reading more of you that understand that this isn't no longer a democracy.

Also Check out the Boheimian Grove stuff on this same Site Infowars.com.

Even though I am sure many of you are familiar with Alex Jones.

Jesterstar
12-31-2004, 12:22 PM
I beleive there is a transcript also for those lacking audio.

Nickdfresh
12-31-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I beleive there is a transcript also for those lacking audio.

Phil already posted this. Old news.

Jesterstar
12-31-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Phil already posted this. Old news.

Hence me stating that I had only skimmed the site.

NickdFresh+My Cock=Suck it.

Big Train
12-31-2004, 02:15 PM
Way to make friends with old bullshit and insults...

Nickdfresh
12-31-2004, 02:18 PM
Hence me stating that I am a total fucking rude tool.

NickdFresh+My Cock=Oh wait! Where is my cock? Am I a Enuch????

Wow. Another fucktard. Maybe you should:

A.) Ask your buddy Phil before posting.

b.) Use as microscope and tweezers so you can pretend that I'll eventually find your dick so you can continue to fantasize about me cum guzzler.

And by the way, much like you:

Nickdfresh
12-31-2004, 02:23 PM
You wouldn't know a neocon if one inserted into your overused, two-way poop-chute!

Jesterstar
01-03-2005, 12:19 PM
I am hardly interesting in entertaining a loser who posts twice with not one response. Why would I use the term NEOCON if I had no idea what it is??? I'm much more well versed in secret socioties than you and probably know more of their secrets and agenda. You don't seem incredibly smart to me. I'll end this now.

Nickdfresh
01-03-2005, 01:55 PM
I am hardly interesting in entertaining a loser who posts twice with not one response. Why would I use the term NEOCON if I had no idea what it is??? I'm much more well versed in secret socioties than you and probably know more of their secrets and agenda. You don't seem incredibly smart to me. I'll end this now.

I have no idea what exactly you are trying to say due to your third-grade level writing skills, but maybe YOU shouldn't come to this Forum without a clue and stir shit up ASSLAPPER! Don't fuck with me monkey-boy, I'll make you feel like Kuntydid! Ex-FUCKING-scuse ME?? Now back to the Dump where they can laugh at you!

Jesterstar
01-03-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I have no idea what exactly you are trying to say due to your third-grade level writing skills, but maybe YOU shouldn't come to this Forum without a clue and stir shit up ASSLAPPER! Don't fuck with me monkey-boy, I'll make you feel like Kuntydid! Ex-FUCKING-scuse ME?? Now back to the Dump where they can laugh at you!

I'm sorry I didn't realize that my cock was hanging out of my pants. If I put it back will you stop trying to suck the cum out of it???

If you knew anything about anything you wouldn't comment on writting ability based on the grade system created by the same megalomaniacs that you claim to know so much about. Your a Baby in a mans world with a very minimal understanding of what the world is up against and what is real and what isn't. I remember a time when i was like 5 or 6 that I had the same problem. Someday you'll be on my page boy but not today. Not the day after or probably a few years from now. But I hope that someday for the sake of life as it was ment to be lived that you do.

Nickdfresh
01-03-2005, 04:12 PM
I'm sorry I didn't realize that my cock was hanging out of my pants. If any guys in the gay bar wants to, I let them suck the cum out of it??? I'll suck yours Nickdfresh. I love you and can't stoip thinking about how I really need a man. Ever since I shamed my father by telling everyone he used to molest me, he told me he wished that he pulled out of my mother and shot me all over the wall. He's very embarraessed as to how stupid and pointless my life have become and i cant spell or right.

If you knew anything about anything you wouldn't comment on writting ability based on the grade system created by the same since I can't even fucking spell the word writting rightt and I make absolutely no sense whatso-FUCKING-ever. Megalomaniacs that you claim to know so much about. Your a Baby (or is it you're, Im such a fucktard I don't know the difference, wow, wasn't that such a great sentece, huh) in a mans world with a very minimal understanding of what the world is up against and what is real and what isn't. (Boy am I fucking stupid) I remember a time when i was like 5 or 6 that I had the same problem (that was yesterday when speaking cognitively). Someday you'll be on my page boy but not today. Not the day after or probably a few years from now. But I hope that someday for the sake of life as it was ment to be lived that you do. (I'll just ramble on completely not mak sense cause I fucking stupid jesterstar.

You are such a fucking retard. Try reading your own posts douchebag. You can't even form a decent sentence. Is that the best you have. Enabling your male blowjob fantasies you little faggot. Come, you are my bitch now!

Jesterstar
01-03-2005, 05:17 PM
My lack of proper english is intentional to confuze programed revolutionary thinking wannabe's like you.

Go work for the Bush adminstration fag. You whole existance buys into the greater agenda. I'm going to ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRACANE!!!!!!!!

And I mean that in a totally gay way.

Nickdfresh
01-03-2005, 05:36 PM
My lack of proper english is intentional to confuze programed revolutionary thinking wannabe's like you.

Go work for the Bush adminstration fag. You whole existance buys into the greater agenda. I'm going to ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRACANE!!!!!!!!

And I mean that in a totally gay way.

Um...Please don't ask me to work for the Bush Admin.! I think most here would find that statement quite funny.

"Rock me 'Like a Hurricane,'" eh?

Only the Scorpians can 'rock like a hurricaine in a totally gay way!'

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/8292/Loveat.jpg

Okay, I admit I kind of like the Scorpians! So it's been done already.