PDA

View Full Version : Want someone dead?

Ally_Kat
02-05-2004, 12:21 AM
Lovers Top Contract Killing 'Hit' List

SYDNEY (Reuters) - Want someone killed in Australia? The average price for a "hit" is $12,700, but you can get it as cheap as $380.

A study of contract killings in Australia has found most are not ordered by criminals, but by angry spouses and jilted lovers.

But professional criminals order the most successful "hits."

The Australian Institute of Criminology and South Australia's major crime investigation branch studied 163 attempted and actual killings between 1989 and 2002.

"The most common motive or reason for hiring the services of a hit man was in relation to the dissolution of an intimate relationship," Toni Makkai, acting director of the Australian Institute of Criminology, said in a statement received on Wednesday.

Makkai said the most common motives ranged from preventing a person from pursing another relationship, revenge for having an affair, eliminating a partner in order to be with a lover or to gain custody of children.

Other motives were money, silencing a witness, general revenge, drugs and organized crime rivalry.

The average payment received by a "hitman" for a contract was $12,700, the lowest $380 and the highest $76,000.

The most common weapon used in "hits" was a gun. In fact guns were five times more likely to be used in contract killings than in general murders.

"If you want the job done you are going to use the most deadly weapon available," Makkai said.

Contract killings in Australia make up only a small percentage of all murders. During the four-year study period "hits" accounted for only two percent of murders.

But the number of "hits" is slowly rising with an average now of seven attempted and five completed each year.

Cathedral
02-05-2004, 12:55 AM
Yeah, i want that mother fucker who kidnapped that 11 year old in Florida to get his nuts cut off and left to bleed to death.

Fuck it, take his pecker to, and feed it to the dogs...

Crimes against children really gets my blood pressure up. this shit is way to fucking common place in this society.

SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARDS!

Ally_Kat
02-05-2004, 01:41 AM
you and me both, dude. I fucking hate it when I hear that another kid has been hurt or gone missing

Viking
02-05-2004, 05:12 AM
Yeah - I want someone dead. I'll have to .zip the list, though - it's pretty long. :D

Panamark
02-05-2004, 06:09 AM
Wow,

Thanks Alley_Kat !

Now I know the going rates in our fair country. Farken not that expensive. Scary shit. :eek:

Gmoney
02-05-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Crimes against children really gets my blood pressure up. this shit is way to fucking common place in this society.

SICK MOTHER FUCKING BASTARDS!

I couldn't agree more. These fuckin' bastards should never see the light of day again, but our messed up legal system always lets them out!!!

Cathedral
02-05-2004, 08:32 AM
If i were the parent of such a child i would be waiting on the outside for that mother fuckers first breath of freedom...It would be his last, period.

You may as well lock me up because if i lost my child like that i would be dead already.

Gmoney
02-05-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
Lovers Top Contract Killing 'Hit' List

SYDNEY (Reuters) -

The average payment received by a "hitman" for a contract was $12,700, the lowest $380 and the highest $76,000.

I'd buy a 1976 Cadillac Coupe DeVille - $200, tank of gas - $30, run over ex-lover......PRICELESS!!!

Sarge
02-05-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Gmoney
I'd buy a 1976 Cadillac Coupe DeVille - $200, tank of gas - $30, run over ex-lover......PRICELESS!!!

You don't already own one of those?

Sarge
02-05-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
If i were the parent of such a child i would be waiting on the outside for that mother fuckers first breath of freedom...It would be his last, period.

You may as well lock me up because if i lost my child like that i would be dead already.

I feel the same way. if someone tourtured my kid, raped and killed.. I would get alot of please capping that SOB.
I couldn't live with myself any other way..

Gmoney
02-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
I feel the same way. if someone tourtured my kid, raped and killed.. I would get alot of please capping that SOB.
I couldn't live with myself any other way..

Yeah, I'd be waiting at the gate for them to get out.

With any luck, they would be someone's bitch in prison and get killed there. It's a good thing that most convicts hate child molesters!!!

Gmoney
02-05-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
You don't already own one of those?

Sure,I already have a 76 Cadi, but it's for pimpin'!!!

Elitest
02-05-2004, 01:24 PM
yes

several !!!

:pow:

Junyore Grades
02-05-2004, 03:41 PM
For $12,000 you get a nice, clean, untraceble murder.
For $380 your victom is hacked to death, in front of the police station, with a plasticware knife that reads "Stolen from the kitchen of Alley_Kat" on the handle.

Elitest
02-05-2004, 04:20 PM
LMAO!!!