PDA

View Full Version : VH Links Hacked! Get Ready For the Sheep Frontline Forum

Nickdfresh
01-03-2005, 01:46 PM
The VH Links has been hacked by a Russkie Cunt! The sheep are already wandering into this domain. More info in The Main.

Brett posted this over there:

Brett at VH Links
Goodbye Forum
Just a forum for everyone to say their goodbyes. With the hacking of VHLinks and all the posts, I don't have the desire to keep the site going. I'll keep this forum open a few days, and it will be backed up. So hopefully we won't lose these posts too. Thanks for all the support everyone, it's been a great 5 1/2 years!! Appreciate the incredible support.
Moderators: Brett

DEMON CUNT
01-03-2005, 01:58 PM
OH NO! Here come the Spam fans! They're probably all coservative Jesus zombies too!

Nickdfresh
01-03-2005, 02:12 PM
I like Brett and posted over there my condolences (mostly 'cause I don't want assholes like EvansHEEP5150 posting here)

But that's the funniest shit I've seen all week Demon!

DEMON CUNT
01-03-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I like Brett and posted over there my condolences (mostly 'cause I don't want assholes like EvansHEEP5150 posting here)

But that's the funniest shit I've seen all week Demon!

Thanks bro. I have had it out with Brett a few times. But I agree, he's a good guy.

And yes, I too fear the flood of VanHagar fans. It will as though BigBlandBrian and MsMaddVibe had a litter of puppies.

ODShowtime
01-03-2005, 02:26 PM
is VH links the official site or what? any word on motives? So this guy's just gonna roll over? damn.

Nickdfresh
01-03-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
is VH links the official site or what? any word on motives? So this guy's just gonna roll over? damn.

Links is a fan site that was run by the guy who posts here as Brett. They tended to be mostly pro-Hagar and anti-Dave, and painfully boring asslickers as a result.

I don't think it was political or anything. I forget the name, but Brett did get an identity. It sounded like some cutesy, I'm smarter than you thing more than an anti-American or anti-VH thing.

We have over 230 people online. I don't think I've ever seen that many.

BigBadBrian
01-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Thanks bro. I have had it out with Brett a few times. But I agree, he's a good guy.

And yes, I too fear the flood of VanHagar fans. It will as though BigBlandBrian and MsMaddVibe had a litter of puppies.

Dude, I was watching Roth and Classic VH while you were still taking shit out of your diaper and smearing it on your face. :gulp:

ODShowtime
01-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Links is a fan site that was run by the guy who posts here as Brett. They tended to be mostly pro-Hagar and anti-Dave, and painfully boring asslickers as a result.

I don't think it was political or anything. I forget the name, but Brett did get an identity. It sounded like some cutesy, I'm smarter than you thing more than an anti-American or anti-VH thing.

We have over 230 people online. I don't think I've ever seen that many.

bunch of bums

Nickdfresh
01-03-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Dude, I was watching Roth and Classic VH while you were still taking shit out of your diaper and smearing it on your face. :gulp:

I think anyone can be a CVH fan B3. Age is not an issue here. Fuck, I'm about old enough to say that to some of the members. Let's keep our political shit and our love for all things Roth (as well as loathing for the latest Van Hagar incarnation) separate.

BigBadBrian
01-03-2005, 03:08 PM
I think anyone can be a CVH fan B3. Age is not an issue here. Fuck, I'm about old enough to say that to some of the members. Let's keep our political shit and our love for all things Roth (as well as loathing for the latest Van Hagar incarnation) separate.

Piss off. I don't need you to get in an issue between CUNT and myself. :moon:

Nickdfresh
01-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Piss off. I don't need you to get in an issue between CUNT and myself. :moon:

I'm not a COCKBLOCKER, so don't worry!:D ;)

This isn't an issue!

The fucking ISSUE IS I SEE ALL THESE FUCKING new user names with 5150 in them!

DEMON CUNT
01-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Dude, I was watching Roth and Classic VH while you were still taking shit out of your diaper and smearing it on your face.

I doubt it. OU812 was the first cd you ever bought.

BigBadBrian
01-03-2005, 03:15 PM
I doubt it. OU812 was the first cd you ever bought.

Don't you have a third grade math sheet to work on right now little boy? :rolleyes:

DEMON CUNT
01-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Don't you have a third grade math sheet to work on right now little boy?

C'mon bitch. You have already used the "third grade" comeback a half a dozen times now! You are getting to be more repetitive than Elvis.

FORD
01-03-2005, 03:27 PM

No, the "Pasture Dump" was the board at the official site, and it closed up for far more pathetic reasons than this. (i.e the sheep finally called $tark$ on his bullshit and the band told him to pull the plug)

Brett and I have had our differences. Hell, he banned me for hating the Lakers and calling a sheep a SHEEP. But in his defense, I can't blame the guy. He was going to pull the plug last year and the sheep begged him to keep it running. Can't honestly say I'll miss the board, since I've been gone from it for a long time, but there's no getting around the fact that, for better or for worse, (and sometimes it was both) VH Links was a fucking institution.

BigBadBrian
01-03-2005, 03:29 PM
C'mon bitch. You have already used the "third grade" comeback a half a dozen times now! You are getting to be more repetitive than Elvis.

I guess it gets under your reptilian skin, huh? ;)

LoungeMachine
01-03-2005, 03:33 PM

Way to take the high road, bro:D

Nickdfresh
01-03-2005, 03:47 PM
bunch of bums

The 'Official Band' site IS a dump now. It's updated yearly I think. They haven't done anything except plug Eddie's crappy stuff since The Fleecing of the Sheep Tour ended.

But I sometimes send Sheep to this portion of the site: VH Music (http://www.van-halen.com/newsite/music.html) since even THEY have to admit how many more albums they sold with Dave!

ODShowtime
01-03-2005, 03:54 PM
The first two Van Halen albums I bought (actually, first tapes of ANYONE other than Run DMC and Huey Lewis) when I was 13 were 1984 and 5150. It was clear as day which is better. Clear as day.

DEMON CUNT
01-03-2005, 05:22 PM
I guess it gets under your reptilian skin, huh?

Not really. Just kinda pathetic.

Nickdfresh
01-03-2005, 08:01 PM
Brett's decided he will keep things going.

So NO influx of sheep!

(But I think he was looking for an excuse to get away from all of those Hagar-lovin' bores and hangout here more often).;)

Posted by Brett at VH Links

It's not the end.

--------------------
Webmaster
VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
http://www.vhlinks.com

Sarge
01-03-2005, 08:04 PM
Come on... is this the first time they have ever talked about closing shop?
I will be really shocked if that forum closes.
If fact I am willing to bet it won't....

DiamondGirl69
01-03-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
Come on... is this the first time they have ever talked about closing shop?
I will be really shocked if that forum closes.
If fact I am willing to bet it won't....

With nothing to talk about since van hagar is not touring now, what will the sheep do now? Bitch and complain here? Brett is a sheep himself and now we have to read his bullshit here more often than not.

Nickdfresh
01-03-2005, 08:49 PM
DUDES!

Brett is not closing up. He's decided to post whatever he had backed up, and he lost a lot from what I understand, and keep going forward.

VH Links is not going away.

DiamondGirl69
01-03-2005, 08:54 PM
DUDES!

Brett is not closing up. He's decided to post whatever he had backed up, and he lost a lot from what I understand, and keep going forward.

VH Links is not going away.

Great. Keep the sheep there!

ODShowtime
01-03-2005, 09:12 PM
We need new sheep here. Busheep as opposed to spamsheep. The old ones just don't have the same spunk anymore. Maybe because they took over the country.

DEMON CUNT
01-03-2005, 11:17 PM
We need new sheep here. Busheep as opposed to spamsheep. The old ones just don't have the same spunk anymore. Maybe because they took over the country.

Maybe it is because of the repeated ass whoopings delivered by their intellectually superior liberal counterparts.

ODShowtime
01-04-2005, 08:51 AM
Maybe it is because of the repeated ass whoopings delivered by their intellectually superior liberal counterparts.

or that too