PDA

View Full Version : VHLinks.com Destroyed - The Lesson Learned?

tomballin
01-04-2005, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Brett
Dumb that I hadn't backed it up in sometime. Easily preventable, and just shame on me for assuming the program was pretty secure.

-------------------

Yelp, sure was dumb Brett, in my IT expert and humble opinion.

Accordingly, I want to say several things about what happened at www.vhlinks.com, and hopefully the lesson learned.

1. It totally sucks what happened to Brett’s site. I have been a member of this site, and Brett’s site, on and off over the years, for short periods of time, and both site’s have redeeming value.

While I know nothing of the situation that transpired, I question if there is more than “meet’s the eye”, for www.vhlinks.com to be so severely destroyed, i.e. this was not just a passing “get even” prank, IMO.

2. Secondly, ANY site can be hacked and destroyed at ANY time! It is quite easy actually, without regard to the level of application software you are running for these type of sites.

3. If Brett was not properly backing up/archiving www.vhlinks.com, AND it obviously appears he was NOT, then Brett is to blame for the loss of his site, and the tremendous loss of contributions to www.vhlinks.com by the site’s large membership base.

3a. If the webmaster(s) at www.rotharmy.com are not properly backing up/archiving this site, again, only you are to blame if this site would get destroyed like www.vhlinks.com. Of course, it is the membership that really suffers, when something like this happens.

4. The Internet is a very dangerous, unsecured, and unregulated place. If gets worse every year. These are just the facts and they aren’t going to change.

5. Site’s of this nature, with forums, can get pretty volatile in the personal assaults, insults, and language. You never know who you might piss off that could destroy your site, at will.

AGAIN if the owner(s)/webmasters(s) are not properly backing up/archiving your site, then the membership pays the real price if the site gets hacked and destroyed.

6. I don’t know where the information came from that some Russian’s hacked Brett’s site, but I would like to confidentially understand more on this subject, if appropriate, via PM. There is presently a Russian lead Costa Nostra Cartel, that is public enemy #1 to the Internet. This large international group is huge and totally unrestrained. They are the ”Al Qaeda of the Internet”

Of course, I don’t understand why “some Russian’s” or this particular Russian Mafia Cartel I refer would pick on Brett’s little ol’ VH site. Of course, again ANY site can be hacked and destroyed at ANY time, and 100,000’s of people on-line know how to do it, with little effort on their part.

If Brett’s site was hacked by this Russian Costa Nostra Cartel, or related parties, Brett and his VHLinks members are wasting their time in rebuilding the site, because his “Russian buddies” will just destroy it again, if this is their wishes, and/or DDOS attack the site out of existence. I don’t care what type/level of software Brett installs, it can be hacked and/or DDOSed off the Internet – PERIOD!

7. I was at Brett’s site in the last several weeks looking at some Van Hagar reviews, ( I know, I know, don’t give me any shite!) as they finished the 04 Tour, and seem to remember that Brett wrote that someone had recently hacked the site, but not in a major way.

I seem to remember that someone posted back that Brett’s site would have minor to moderate hacking problems from time to time (which in my mind is “normal” for these types of websites). Again I cannot feel sorry for Brett, if he did not back-up/archive his site after the recent hacking episode, if my information/memory is accurate.

I also noted that Brett, sure seemed to have plenty of time to posts his opinions and replies in the VHLinks forums, yet no time to backup/achieve the site? What’s up with this? It’s not a difficult, or expensive, process to backup a website, and protect the valuable contributions of its membership.

Again I do, however, feel sorry for the VHLinks membership that lost all their hard work and contributions to www.vhlinks.com because of Brett’s carelessness.

8. Also if memory serves me correct, www.rotharmy.com got hacked/trashed years back, so Brett’s problems is not new to the “tenured” RA membership and particularly Sarge.

8a. One more thing. www.rotharmy.com is hosted by Everyones Internet, Inc., (“EV1”) 2600 Southwest Freeway, Suite 500, Houston, TX. EV1 is a huge company, used by many good websites in the U.S. Even “our buddy” Spammy Hagar, (www.redrocker.com) used EV1, until recently when the site changed to a California hosting company.

However, EV1 is also very corrupt, and one of the largest spyware/malware hosting company’s in the U.S. They also host more sites of the above referred Russian Mafia Cartel, that any ISP in the U.S.

So….just another good reason to protect this fine RA site at all times.

(NOTE: - Unfortunately, out of curiosity, I just clicked on Hagar’s site, and about threw up, when the site opened up, blasting “I Can’t Drive 55” over my computer’s Dolby/Surround-Sound stereo system, and then started hawking his Essentially Red CD Collection. God I hate that fricking song and the name of his new CD sounds like a jewel full of after-birth or something worse!)

9. I saw this post on the “LINX got Hacked…hope our place is safe thread:

>>SHIT! LOOKS like Classic VH may have been hacked too! I tried to log on and it said: un-root ownz your sytem...WTF?

I just went to this site (http://www.classicvanhalen.com) and got the same thing as the poster, i.e. “un-root ownz you system”. This is a great site, that like rotharmy.com, I have frequented on a number of occasions. Accordingly, I “back-doored” (legally) into the site, and based on a quick review, the site structurally looks OK.

It even had a couple of classic VH videos I downloaded, that I have been looking for the last 6 months…Cool. The site's last active access date shows December 23, 2004, so maybe that is when it was hacked, if this was the case.

I know nothing about this site as to who runs it. Maybe someone at RA knows the owner/webmaster(s) and can email them and see what the hell is going on.?

Well, that’s my 2 bits on this subject. Since I don’t hang around here much, please correct me on any factual inaccuracies noted…Peace

---------

PS: As I posted in the New Year’s DLR review thread, the Diamond One kicked butt in Orlando Friday night. Great gig - - Great New Years! Dave was great and the whole band was great. Very solid show. Hopefully get the full video of the show by month-end.

flappo
01-04-2005, 07:31 AM
the lesson learned ?

don't waste your time on a permed faggot like hagar

twonabomber
01-04-2005, 01:50 PM
While I know nothing of the situation that transpired, I question if there is more than “meet’s the eye”, for www.vhlinks.com to be so severely destroyed, i.e. this was not just a passing “get even” prank, IMO.

had you actually read the thread, you'd know it wasn't a "get even" prank.

I don’t know where the information came from that some Russian’s hacked Brett’s site, but I would like to confidentially understand more on this subject, if appropriate, via PM.

fuck the PM. it was right at the top of the page, and in the forum they created, (paraphrased) "Owned by Mazafaka.ru." again, if you'd actually READ anything, you woulda seen that too.

Nickdfresh
01-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by tomballin

6. I don’t know where the information came from that some Russian’s hacked Brett’s site, but I would like to confidentially understand more on this subject, if appropriate, via PM. There is presently a Russian lead Costa Nostra Cartel, that is public enemy #1 to the Internet. This large international group is huge and totally unrestrained. They are the ”Al Qaeda of the Internet”

Of course, I don’t understand why “some Russian’s” or this particular Russian Mafia Cartel I refer would pick on Brett’s little ol’ VH site...If Brett’s site was hacked by this Russian Costa Nostra Cartel, or related parties, Brett and his VHLinks members are wasting their time in rebuilding the site, because his “Russian buddies” will just destroy it again...!

But why? What does the Russian Mafia have to gain by this? Aren't they busy with: Selling purloined goods, drugs, prostitution, and extorting hockey players from the former-Soviet Republics? In the long run; they would only be strengthening cyber-defenses for the day they would NEED to hack a site. And the 'Russian Cosa Nostra' would also be bringing further attention to themselves from U.S. and Western European Law Enforcement without any monetary payoff or real gain.

I like your post and madd writing skills and all, but I don't follow the logic of the 'Russian Mob' conspiracy thing?

Mezro
01-04-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
But why? What does the Russian Mafia have to gain by this?

They are still bitter about Rocky 4.

Mezro...Burt Young can really piss people off...

Nickdfresh
01-04-2005, 06:33 PM
This thread:
http://www.freehomepages.com/icetiger/negative4.jpg

Chris
01-04-2005, 06:54 PM
It's the old story of the more you give, the more you owe.

Hello? Brett runs a frickin' free website. He admitted he made a mistake not doing backups. So is there really a need for a post that long to explain that simple fact? Geez. The guy also has a life you know? He has a family. He has paid a lot a lot of money, most out of his own pocket for the links to exist for five plus years. So what is it exactly that he owes anyone?

It seems to me all of us owe Brett, Sarge and all the vh webmasters a great deal of thanks for what they do everyday. Not some 10 part itemized list of criticisms.

tomballin
01-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
had you actually read the thread, you'd know it wasn't a "get even" prank. It was right at the top of the page, and in the forum they created, (paraphrased) "Owned by Mazafaka.ru." again, if you'd actually READ anything, you woulda seen that too.

Twonabomber:

Hey guy you got a URL for your reference re Mazafaka.ru. I didn’t see it, nor can I find it, however fully understand the issue now of how VHLinks got hacked.

It was not isolated to their site, nor were they specifically targeted. A number of sites got hacked with the exploit used by Mazafaka.ru, who is not new to the hacking/exploit game. They are not part of the Russian Cartel I referred, but an associate.

Some UBB.threads Forums hit by this worm have been successful in recovering their un-backed-up Forum data, however it is a nasty and destructive worm. UBB.threads recovery information is posted on the net, if Brett has interest in trying to recover his Forum.

========

Other Info:

classicvanhalen.com is back up and full operational - 1/4/05

http://www.classicvanhalen.com/forums/index.php?act=portal

------------
Jan 4 2005, 08:56 AM

We were hacked just like the Links. Yesterday when I heard they were hacked I immediately made a backup....thank god! because last night around 3:40 in the morning we were hacked. I spent most of the morning trying to get this site back up (when I should have been working.....shhhh). One thing I learned from this is to backup OFTEN.

=======

Other Info - 1:

I understand that Von Halen - Webmasterbator @ www.diamonddavidleeroth.com backs his site up daily because they got hit once. You are right, rotharmy’s site has been badly hacked before also.

Don’t know what the hell Brett was thinking not backing up his site. Really stupid, particularly him running an older UBB.threads version that has well known exploits. Oh well.

=======

evans5150
01-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Chris

Hello? Brett runs a frickin' free website. He admitted he made a mistake not doing backups. So is there really a need for a post that long to explain that simple fact? Geez. The guy also has a life you know? He has a family. He has paid a lot a lot of money, most out of his own pocket for the links to exist for five plus years. So what is it exactly that he owes anyone?

It seems to me all of us owe Brett, Sarge and all the vh webmasters a great deal of thanks for what they do everyday. Not some 10 part itemized list of criticisms.

HOLY CRAP!!! What he said exactly!!! I come to this site to post....mostly just to post factoids...but there are some here that feel the need to chastise me for it. That's fine...I'm a grown up...I can take it. But I do say thanks to Sarge and the mods for doing what they do to have such a cool site to come to. Same goes for Brett and the Mod links...I'm definitely over there more than here.

tomballin
01-04-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
They are still bitter about Rocky 4.

Mezro...Burt Young can really piss people off...

ROFLOL.......

or the RU Mafia doesn't want Van Spammy touring in Europe, so they destroyed their main fan/info site to stop the spread of the Van Fagar plague.

Nickdfresh
01-05-2005, 07:29 AM
Twonabomber:

Hey guy you got a URL for your reference re Mazafaka.ru. I didn’t see it, nor can I find it, however fully understand the issue now of how VHLinks got hacked.

It was not isolated to their site, nor were they specifically targeted. A number of sites got hacked with the exploit used by Mazafaka.ru, who is not new to the hacking/exploit game. They are not part of the Russian Cartel I referred, but an associate.

Some UBB.threads Forums hit by this worm have been successful in recovering their un-backed-up Forum data, however it is a nasty and destructive worm. UBB.threads recovery information is posted on the net, if Brett has interest in trying to recover his Forum.

========

Other Info:

classicvanhalen.com is back up and full operational - 1/4/05

http://www.classicvanhalen.com/forums/index.php?act=portal

------------
Jan 4 2005, 08:56 AM

We were hacked just like the Links. Yesterday when I heard they were hacked I immediately made a backup....thank god! because last night around 3:40 in the morning we were hacked. I spent most of the morning trying to get this site back up (when I should have been working.....shhhh). One thing I learned from this is to backup OFTEN.

=======

Other Info - 1:

I understand that Von Halen - Webmasterbator @ www.diamonddavidleeroth.com backs his site up daily because they got hit once. You are right, rotharmy’s site has been badly hacked before also.

Don’t know what the hell Brett was thinking not backing up his site. Really stupid, particularly him running an older UBB.threads version that has well known exploits. Oh well.

=======

Thanks tomballin. Feel free to give out more bullshit about web site hijacking because soooo many sites get hacked and destroyed by:

The Russian Mafia; Taking Time Out of Their Criminal Enterprises to Hack Lame Web Sites:
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/new_line_cinema/austin_powers__the_spy_who_shagged_me/mike_myers/evil.jpg

tomballin
01-05-2005, 08:31 AM

Let me see if I understand your comments:

1. Damn Brett hadn’t backed up his Van Spammy pimp site in 21 months!!!, by his own admission,

2. He was running an older UBB.threads version with known critical vulnerabilities,

3. His site gets hit by a malicious (and well thought out) worm, (as I now understand it) that hit many websites around the world, using Google’s search engine to find website’s like Brett’s with these known critical exploits…….(pretty smart “bug” hun!)

4. Brett and his webbie’s have done nothing but trash DLR site members for the last nine+ months,

5. And now I/we am suppose to feel sorry for Brett, with his whining around on DLR forum thread posts.

A. Sorry bro that’s not how “real life” works.

B. Secondly, it’s Brett’s membership base, and moderators, that spent thousands of hours contributing 04 Van Spammy reviews, photos, audio/video downloads, etc., along with other VH material, that got fucked because of Brett’s arrogance.

C. Third, these “organized ring” hackers are damn smart, and that was a damn sophisticated worm(s). (I think there is actually already one mutation)

If you have a public forum website, you ARE going to get hit with viruses/trojans/worms on a regular bases. If a person is dumb enough/arrogant enough to not understand this fact, and properly manage/protect their website……they shouldn’t start the website in the first place, and invite people to join, participate, and contribute to it.

C-1. Further, from researching the worm that apparently hit Brett’s, and others, sites, it appears that there will be more of these types of worms/mutations in the future. Because, the pricks that pulled this stunt, published how they did it, and other Forum Board exploits, on the Internet, (if you know where to look) for other smart hacker sickos to “tag-team along in the Happy New Year fun”.

D. Fourth, I looked at Brett’s site closely for the first time. It can be salvaged, with some work, IMO…..not that Van Halen will every Tour again, and need a “pimp site”, IMO. Brett damn sure didn’t lose 5 ˝ years of work, like he is crying around about at his and DLR Forums.

In fact, Brett is in a hell of a lot better shape, with how his site was/is structured, than if rotharmy.com would have been hit by this badass worm, and not been properly backed-up. I am not saying Brett’s site is structured better than RA.com, as RA.com’s site is totally superior to VHLinks.com, and much more expensive to maintain on a relative monthly basis, compared to VHLinks. I am just saying Brett got lucky by his “cheapness in approach” to his website, in this very unfortunate situation.

D-1. Also, I am sure there are plenty of people that have archived/maintained on their hard-drive(s), the 1,000 of photos, AV’s, reviews, etc. that were contributed to VHLinks from the 04 Van Spammy Tour, along with other VH related data over the years. I know some of these people, and I am sure other RA members know other people that could be of help in this regard, in this unfortunate matter.

Further, the majority of the VHLinks 04 Van Spammy Forum data is cached on Google, which is very easy to search and obtain. I didn’t have any problems at all using Google’s indexed search engine to crawl Brett’s Forum Board and find anything I wanted…..SO AGAIN VHLinks hasn’t lost all their Forum data, photos, etc. like Brent is saying at his site and on on DLR Forums.

Of course, I haven’t seen Brett ask for any help of this nature, (even of his own membership), to rebuild his site, while he is boo-hooing around, and wasting time, on DLR sites that he and his webbie’s have been slamming for the last nine+ months.

I guess this is what really pisses me off, and compelled me to look into this unfortunate matter, and waste RA members time with my posts on this subject.

Accordingly, that’s all I’ve got to say on this whole ball of wax….Peace

--------

PS: Not to make light of a very bad situation but,……..I don’t know who did this “artwork”, but it is the funniest damn thing I seen in quite some time.

http://www.imagevenue.com/loc53/9620e_VHLinksKids.jpg

tomballin
01-05-2005, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Thanks tomballin. Feel free to give out more bullshit about web site hijacking because soooo many sites get hacked and destroyed by:

The Russian Mafia; Taking Time Out of Their Criminal Enterprises to Hack Lame Web Sites:
http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/new_line_cinema/austin_powers__the_spy_who_shagged_me/mike_myers/evil.jpg

-------

Righteoooo NdF, as soon as I find my secret decoder ring and my spy assistant is freed up.

http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc62/e1cf5_DitaPuppet.jpg

PS: Anyone want to take a shot as to whose rocker girlfriend this is?

twonabomber
01-05-2005, 08:49 AM
Sorry bro that’s not how “real life” works.[/u]

i'll tell you how real life works...

if someone reads one guy's long-ass worthless post...they probably ain't gonna read another long-ass worthless post by him.

:D

(hey, i don't work here, i don't have to be nice to people. ;) )

twonabomber
01-05-2005, 08:51 AM
PS: Anyone want to take a shot as to whose rocker girlfriend this is?

PSS: if you're gonna ask "who is this?", you should probably TAKE HER NAME OUT OF THE IMAGE LINK. some friggin' internet expert you are.

PSSS: it's Marilyn Manson's cum dumpster.

Chris
01-05-2005, 10:26 PM
Tom,

I don't think Brett got hit by a worm. Hackers found a gigantic security hole in UBBThreads that allowed them to get into the control panel and destroy the site. A bunch of other Threads sites have been hit as well. Sites that are running updated Infopop software. So I guess all those administrators are negligent too huh?

You probably aren't aware, Infopop announced they are abandoning their Threads and Classic software and are replacing those boards with one new package. Consequently, they aren't exactly spending a lot of time patching up Threads. I run a Infopop board of my own, I know a little about Infopop.

But whatever. Brett said right away he didn't have backups and it was his own mistake. He fessed up to it and took responsibility. But the bottom line is that he doen't owe YOU or anyone shit. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty by running the links for five plus years. I ask you, is he obligated to run a free website indefinitely?

Since you seem to be such an expert IT guy....why don't you step up start and your own VH board? Don't forget your 300-400 bucks a month you'll need to show us all how it's done. And don't screw up, because we'll all be there to put 12 part posts together on the shitty job you've done.

I'll repeat what I said before. Sarge, Brett and all the people who step up and run free message boards deserve our thanks for doing so.

bueno bob
01-06-2005, 09:48 AM
-------

http://img2.imagevenue.com/loc62/e1cf5_DitaPuppet.jpg

I wonder if that hurts any....

flappo
01-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by evans5150
HOLY CRAP!!! What he said exactly!!! I come to this site to post....mostly just to post factoids...but there are some here that feel the need to chastise me for it. That's fine...I'm a grown up...I can take it. But I do say thanks to Sarge and the mods for doing what they do to have such a cool site to come to. Same goes for Brett and the Mod links...I'm definitely over there more than here.

yeah ?

well fuck off back there , ya sheep shagging chutney ferret

and tell brett i said hi !

flappo
01-06-2005, 09:56 AM
"3. If Brett was not properly backing up/archiving www.vhlinks.com, AND it obviously appears he was NOT, then Brett is to blame for the loss of his site, and the tremendous loss of contributions to www.vhlinks.com by the site’s large membership base."

yeah , what a lazy fucking faggot he is

too busy sucking gary cherone's aids ridden dick i'll bet

stilleddiesangel
01-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by flappo
yeah ?

well fuck off back there , ya sheep shagging chutney ferret

and tell brett i said hi !

Funny, no one said anything like that to Brownsound1 when he posted at the Links the other day. In fact, it seems that the Webmasters of both sites have a great deal of respect for each other.

tomballin
01-07-2005, 09:06 PM
Tom,

I don't think Brett got hit by a worm. Hackers found a gigantic security hole in UBBThreads that allowed them to get into the control panel and destroy the site. A bunch of other Threads sites have been hit as well. Sites that are running updated Infopop software. So I guess all those administrators are negligent too huh?

You probably aren't aware, Infopop announced they are abandoning their Threads and Classic software and are replacing those boards with one new package. Consequently, they aren't exactly spending a lot of time patching up Threads. I run a Infopop board of my own, I know a little about Infopop.

But whatever. Brett said right away he didn't have backups and it was his own mistake. He fessed up to it and took responsibility. But the bottom line is that he doen't owe YOU or anyone shit. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty by running the links for five plus years. I ask you, is he obligated to run a free website indefinitely?

Since you seem to be such an expert IT guy....why don't you step up start and your own VH board? Don't forget your 300-400 bucks a month you'll need to show us all how it's done. And don't screw up, because we'll all be there to put 12 part posts together on the shitty job you've done.

I'll repeat what I said before. Sarge, Brett and all the people who step up and run free message boards deserve our thanks for doing so.

1. Yelp, hats off to Sarge, Brett, Von Halen, THE MODS, the dudes at classicvanhalen.com, etc. AND all the contributing members that make these fine VH/DLR sites crank, and fun to visit/contribute from time to time.

All I am saying dude, is that I can set up the best website/forum in the world, spare no expense in my efforts, but if nobody comes to it, joins, contributes to it, and supports it, then I don't have shite.

Also, if I own/operate a website/forum, I have a responsibility to the membership that helps make the website great and those that help pay the broadband bills.

>>>I don't think Brett got hit by a worm

2. Yes it was, check the professional IT security sites, and check the Apache-Linus exploit discovered that added to the problem for Brett's site and many others.

3. There is no excuse for Brett not backing up that site in almost 2 years! End of discussion, not that I care or wish to comment further.

4. Gee, like we need another VH site, for a band this is history, EVH is headed for an early grave, and VH will probably never tour again, not that I have any money problems, if a new VH site was needed and I was so inclined, dude.

5. If it will make you feel any better bro, I know a guy that has 8-10 GB of 04 Van Spammy Tour pics/vids/aud/reviews, by venue, and he archived the better stuff off vhlinks.com Van Halen 04 Tour Forum, I understand.

I emailed him, told him the deal on Brett's site, and asked him if he would help/contribute to Brett, and his mods, to get vhlinks.com back up. He emailed back that he wasn't a Brett fan, but would email him an offer to help and offer his 8GB of stuff on the 04 VanSpammy Tour, along with other technical forum rebuilding suggestions.

Maybe some RA members don't like this idea of this guy helping Brett, at my request. But the way I look at it, without vhlinks.com, the Van Spammy lovers will be causing problems at RA, DDLR, etc., so what the hell. Help the damn guy out a little bit to get his “links pin” back on their feet.

Nuff said on all this. Can we get back to posting about DLR, music and pussy please!!!!!

rustoffa
01-07-2005, 09:31 PM
1. Yelp, hats off to Sarge, Brett, Von Halen, THE MODS, the dudes at classicvanhalen.com, etc. AND all the contributing members that make these fine VH/DLR sites crank, and fun to visit/contribute from time to time.

Nuff said on all this. Can we get back to posting about DLR, music and pussy please!!!!!

I agree, moving to feedback.

Seshmeister
01-07-2005, 10:09 PM
-------------------

Yelp, sure was dumb Brett, in my IT expert and humble opinion.

Tell us about your IT expertise.

In my experience anyone that knows his shit would never call himself an expert.

Cheers!

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
01-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Tell us about your IT expertise.

In my experience anyone that knows his shit would never call himself an expert.

Cheers!

:gulp:
That's what I was thinking.

flappo
01-08-2005, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
Funny, no one said anything like that to Brownsound1 when he posted at the Links the other day. In fact, it seems that the Webmasters of both sites have a great deal of respect for each other.

everyone makes mistakes

look at brett's parents

NightProwler
01-08-2005, 05:33 AM
flucko is just upset that his mother has no idea who sired him.

flappo
01-08-2005, 07:53 AM
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

NightProwler
01-08-2005, 07:57 AM
flucko

For a person who claims to have me on ignore you certainly devote enough of your time to bitching about me on these boards.

LMAO

Get a life kid!

Nickdfresh
01-08-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by NightProwler
flucko

For a person who claims to have me on ignore you certainly devote enough of your time to bitching about me on these boards.

LMAO

Get a life kid!

Nightprowler=http://home.satx.rr.com/claneva/owned.jpg
BY FLAPPO!

Katydid
01-08-2005, 11:42 AM
Perhaps Brett banning Flappo had something to do with it.

Phil the Stalker said Flappo hacked Joe Rogan's site after he banned him.

Someone hacked my profile and put the shit on my head avatar on...(Flappo's shit picture). I'd remove it and someone would put it back.

Had to have been someone who worked in the Roth Forums and mailed me a new password the day before.

Katydid
01-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Fabulous Shadow and Golden Awe were down as my buddies in my profile at one time. I did not put them there...At the time of the Shithead incident MAX was down as my buddy, I have never pmed or gotten mail from any of those people. I like to have never gotten MAX off.

Sarge said if people didn't leave me alone their asses were gonna wind up in a sling.

flappo
01-08-2005, 12:22 PM
fuck off and die you fat old cunt

flappo
01-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Perhaps Brett banning Flappo had something to do with it.

Phil the Stalker said Flappo hacked Joe Rogan's site after he banned him.

Someone hacked my profile and put the shit on my head avatar on...(Flappo's shit picture). I'd remove it and someone would put it back.

Had to have been someone who worked in the Roth Forums and mailed me a new password the day before.

fuck , i guess i'm a LOT smarter than i seem

a. i hacked the rb
b. i hacked the linx
c. i hacked your av

hahah

fucking hell , i have trouble sending emails , why else you think i use a mac , you silly old ratbag ?

Katydid
01-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by flappo
fuck , i guess i'm a LOT smarter than i seem

a. i hacked the rb
b. i hacked the linx
c. i hacked your av

hahah

fucking hell , i have trouble sending emails , why else you think i use a mac , you silly old ratbag ?

You know how to change avatars every few days. You know how to chop shop pictures. You know how to start threads and trash me. You know how to send pictures, you know how to start threads to trash everyone. You know how to post pictures of your huge ugly black dick. (I wouldn't know, but I remember the black dude who was pointing the gun at me in the post...the one I reported to PO JO and he was too busy critiquing 24 to do anything about it.)

I guess you have too much on HITCH for him to ban you...but they don't keep you around here because they like you.

Katydid
01-08-2005, 02:10 PM
I think SARGE needs to teach a lot of you young punks around here how to like JOHNNY CASH...

ALinChainz
01-08-2005, 02:30 PM
You know if you stopped badmouthing the webbies and mods around here, you might get some response Katy.

Telling them you are going to try and shut them down, to shove their "porn ridden" site, and calling them dumbasses will get you a whole lot of what you get now.

Or you could just leave, which would make everything in the world perfect.

Katydid
01-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Sure take up for him AL. It's fine for him to haze, harrass, and spam middle aged white women because he is young, black and hates them. Starting dozens of threads bashing me. He's a black porn star, so what? Maybe he pays some on the websites, maybe not.

But it's ok for him to be racial with me. White people back off and let the big, black porn star analize me.

You wouldn't see any white man treating a black women like he treats me.

I guess Whites just don't give a damn about their own, like Blacks do.

ALinChainz
01-08-2005, 05:02 PM
It's a message board Katy.

A message board.

Not real life, he cannot touch you physically, he wouldn't want to anyway.

I'm talking about what you've said and done.

You're the one who runs around here stating to be this huge Christian person, but look what you do and say.

You HAVE threatened to have this site shut down.
You HAVE told Sarge to stick his porn ridden site.
You badouthed POJO more than once.

You're turning this whole thin into a racial thing? Who is black? Are you sure of that? Or just running off at the mouth like always.

Katydid
01-08-2005, 05:57 PM
He had a thread yesterday "see my big black cock" click on. Of course I didn't go in to see it. But I assumed you did, because you follow him around and defend him all time.

Katydid
01-08-2005, 06:02 PM
AL, I am sick of you following me around correcting me like a grade school teacher.

If you aren't gonna defend me and stop the shit in my thread stay out. Instead you encourage it by defending them.

If I don't want to see Porn I stay out of the thread. If they don't want to see religion, stay out of my thread.

I don't go looking for trouble, neither should they.

But Flappo, and some others pride themselves on all the places they can get banned at. They are professional hazers and spammers. It's a game for them. And anyone who banns them they hack. I guess that is why you suck their asses.

Fabulous Shadow
01-08-2005, 06:12 PM
Katy? Ever think of joining the Links?

Katydid
01-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

No actually. Tell me about the links...

CROWBAR
01-08-2005, 08:40 PM
They would love to have you Katydid! Especially that Brett Norton guy!:D

ALinChainz
01-08-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
It's a message board Katy.

A message board.

Not real life, he cannot touch you physically, he wouldn't want to anyway.

I'm talking about what you've said and done.

You're the one who runs around here stating to be this huge Christian person, but look what you do and say.

You HAVE threatened to have this site shut down.
You HAVE told Sarge to stick his porn ridden site.
You badouthed POJO more than once.

You're turning this whole thin into a racial thing? Who is black? Are you sure of that? Or just running off at the mouth like always.

It's no wonder Katy.

You HATE the truth. What have I said in my posts that isn't true.

You expect to have free speech, why shouldn't anyone else.

You're pissed because people don't want you posting your bullshit, and they tell you so. You bitch about you don't like what they post.

What's the difference? You are way, way, way, way, too old for this little foot-stompin' tantrum you got going on here.

You wish God's wrath down on people who piss you off on an internet message board. Do you even realize how you're behaving?

Seshmeister
01-09-2005, 12:02 AM
AL, I am sick of you following me around correcting me like a grade school teacher.

Maybe if you had listened at grade school he wouldn't need to, you rancid cunt,

Katydid
01-09-2005, 12:58 AM
Sesh, AL, Fab, You dumb bastards are sure someone to be giving out lectures.

Any bum off the street can see you have had no raising, manners, or dicipline. You have made me the crazy that I am.

ALinChainz
01-09-2005, 01:12 AM
You stay where no one wants you.

Blame yourself.

You have no idea about me. None.

Don't assume you do.

Fabulous Shadow
01-09-2005, 03:29 AM
Sesh, AL, Fab, You dumb bastards are sure someone to be giving out lectures.

Any bum off the street can see you have had no raising, manners, or dicipline. You have made me the crazy that I am.

Katy you were crazy before we were even born!

flappo
01-09-2005, 04:06 AM
You know how to change avatars every few days. You know how to chop shop pictures. You know how to start threads and trash me. You know how to send pictures, you know how to start threads to trash everyone. You know how to post pictures of your huge ugly black dick. (I wouldn't know, but I remember the black dude who was pointing the gun at me in the post...the one I reported to PO JO and he was too busy critiquing 24 to do anything about it.)

I guess you have too much on HITCH for him to ban you...but they don't keep you around here because they like you.

this from the woman who wants me to fuck her up the arse !

Katydid
01-09-2005, 08:04 PM
Flappo they should make you take that repulsive avatar off there. And the trashy pictures you post only bring the whole site down.

You are one weird person. You should be afraid to surf porn all day on the Lord's day.

Katydid
01-09-2005, 08:06 PM
And stop sending me long drawn out pms describing your sexual fantasies. You people should pull up his profile and just read "all posts by this user." He's one warped SOB.

Rikk
01-09-2005, 09:12 PM
And stop sending me long drawn out pms describing your sexual fantasies. You people should pull up his profile and just read "all posts by this user." He's one warped SOB.

Thanks for pointing that out. Your credibility makes this something I will definitely do immediately.:rolleyes:

flappo
01-10-2005, 06:46 AM
Flappo they should make you take that repulsive avatar off there. And the trashy pictures you post only bring the whole site down.

You are one weird person. You should be afraid to surf porn all day on the Lord's day.

i'm weird ?

so what does that make YOU ??

HAHHAH

katy , i was here LONG before you and i'll be here LONG after you

now stfu and suck my cock

Golden AWe
01-10-2005, 02:02 PM
Fabulous Shadow and Golden Awe were down as my buddies in my profile at one time. I did not put them there...At the time of the Shithead incident MAX was down as my buddy, I have never pmed or gotten mail from any of those people. I like to have never gotten MAX off.

Sarge said if people didn't leave me alone their asses were gonna wind up in a sling.

hahahaha!

i have a cunt as my buddy!

woo-hoo

now stop teasing me, you sexy beast

stilleddiesangel
01-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

Ouch!! Damn girl.. thats just not nice!!! ;)

stilleddiesangel
01-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Sure take up for him AL. It's fine for him to haze, harrass, and spam middle aged white women because he is young, black and hates them. Starting dozens of threads bashing me. He's a black porn star, so what? Maybe he pays some on the websites, maybe not.

But it's ok for him to be racial with me. White people back off and let the big, black porn star analize me.

You wouldn't see any white man treating a black women like he treats me.

I guess Whites just don't give a damn about their own, like Blacks do.

Whoa whoa.. hang on a minute... I'm a middle aged white woman so why the fuck aren't I getting hazed, harrassed and spammed here by young black men???? HUH???? :confused: Sounds fine to me.. I want some godammit!!! :D :cool: