PDA

View Full Version : Just One Senator... An Open Letter to the U.S. Senate from Michael Moore

DEMON CUNT
01-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Tuesday, January 4, 2004
Just One Senator... An Open Letter to the U.S. Senate from Michael Moore

Dear Members of the U.S. Senate,

Welcome back! The 109th session of Congress has just begun. I'm watching you on C-SPAN right now and you all look so snap-happy and clean-faced. It's like the first day of school all over again, isn't it?

I have a favor to ask of you. Something isn't right with the vote from Ohio. Seems a lot of people didn't get to vote. And those who did, thousands of theirs weren't counted.

So on Thursday at 1:00pm, Rep. John Conyers of Detroit will rise and object to the vote count in Ohio. According to the laws of this land, he will not be allowed to speak unless at least one of you -- one member of the United States Senate -- agrees to let him have the floor.

More... (http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?messageDate=2005-01-04)

I have already contacted my senator! Contact yours here (http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm)!

Let's crack Ohio open and show the world what a fucking liar-cheat-shitbag our President is.

Election fraud is UnAmerican!

Jail to the Thief!

LoungeMachine
01-05-2005, 06:47 PM
And now comes the onslaught of inane Moore bashing, and third grade fat jokess from the inbred Right......

Also check out Randi Rhoads on Air America, she is shining a pretty fucking bright light on the Ohio Fraud as well.

Good Call CD

DEMON CUNT
01-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
And now comes the onslaught of inane Moore bashing, and third grade fat jokess from the inbred Right......

Also check out Randi Rhoads on Air America, she is shining a pretty fucking bright light on the Ohio Fraud as well.

Good Call CD

Yeah, that's why I included the "fatboy" in the tagline. The right loves to "shoot the messenger" when most of them probably haven't even seen F911. (I even watched FahrenHYPE 9/11.)

She's gonna have Rep. Conyers shortly.

Thanks!

BigBadBrian
01-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Tuesday, January 4, 2004
[B]Just One Senator... An Open Letter to the U.S. Senate from Michael Moore

Blah....Blah.....
Blah....Blah.....
Blah....Blah.....
Blah....Blah.....
Blah....Blah.....

I have already contacted my senator! Contact yours
Let's crack Ohio open and show the world what a fucking liar-cheat-shitbag our President is.

Election fraud is UnAmerican!
Why did algore try to do it then?

Jail to the Thief!

I smell a double standard here. Either that or a rotten CUNT. :D

Cunt, in post #2 of this thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15262), you said of Kerry: "He lost the election, move on already."

Why this thread then?

Are you a Michael Moore sheep?

Do you sniff his butthole whenever he types something new?

I think you do.

Once again, you smack of hypocrisy. Dickweed. Or should I say Cuntweed. :D

LoungeMachine
01-05-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I smell a double standard here. Either that or a rotten CUNT. :D

Are you a Michael Moore sheep?

Do you sniff his butthole whenever he types something new?

I think you do.

Once again, you smack of hypocrisy. Dickweed. Or should I say Cuntweed. :D

Way to raise the level of debate in here BBB:rolleyes:

Try to wrap your mind around the FACT that just because none of us supported Kerry, we still dont like the fact that this administration has hijacked free elections in this country.

It wont bother YOU until it happens to a Republicant.

BigBadBrian
01-05-2005, 07:03 PM
we still dont like the fact that this administration has hijacked free elections in this country.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DEMON CUNT
01-05-2005, 07:09 PM
I smell a double standard here. Either that or a rotten CUNT.

Cunt, in post #2 of this thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15262), you said of Kerry: "He lost the election, move on already."

Why this thread then?

Not really. this thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15262) is an example of someone feeding your own shit back to you. You want me to move on? But you don't have to? C'mon!

It's funny beacuse you find it completely confusing!

I know you think you found the ultimate smoking gun to discredit Demon Cunt for all of eternity, but you really just made a fool out of yourself. I can just see you scrambling in search of that post. Ha ha!

Part of the reason why I admire MM is the fact that he provokes such a funny reaction from the fascist right.

Conyers is on RR right now!

DEMON CUNT
01-05-2005, 07:12 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

One of the differences between Americans like BigBland and I is the fact that I would be just as angry if Gore or Kerry won under dubious circumstances.

I have friends in Ohio. I know what they walking into on Election Day.

FORD
01-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Since I'm on the record as one who really can't fucking stand John Kerry, let me state, for the record, that the Ohio count was OBVIOUSLY defrauded, and I sincerely hope one out of 100 Senators has the balls to stand up for the fucking Constitution.

Yes I said 100 Senators. Because there would be nothing at all wrong with a Republican standing up for accurate vote counts either.

Or an independent, for that matter. Jim Jeffords, are you listening??

DEMON CUNT
01-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Ahh, what happened to BigBlandBrian?

http://tommyrico.blogspot.com/spank%20Me!.jpg

Cathedral
01-05-2005, 10:49 PM
LMMFAO, And you wonder why you keep losing seats in Washington?

Maybe it's because after every defeat, instead of looking at the Democratic Party and its practices and fixing whats wrong with your side, you go off on obstructionist activites that makes you look like ankle-biting desperado's.

And this time, like every other time, you will just lose more support and even more elections in the future.

What, you don't expect a backlsh for thumbing your nose at the voice of more than half of America?
Keep hitching your wagon to Michael Moore, Your inability to take responsibility for your own loses, and crying like a million baby Mikey's is the best tool we Conservatives have in getting your asses out of Washington one by one.

Oh heck, I should just go ahead and thank you all, so, Thanks!!!

DEMON CUNT
01-06-2005, 12:30 AM
You are so welcome Catherdral. The right thrives because people like you see things so simply.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/03/01/images/Rumsfeld_Saddam.jpg

DEMON CUNT
01-06-2005, 01:44 AM
My unemployed ass will be tuning into CSPAN on Thursday to watch Rep. Conyers raise hell!

I tell you what, if no Dem stands up for this (aka replay of 2000) I will never ever vote for a fucking Dem again. Tired of that shit.

I will go full-on Green Party! (Probably, anyway! :D)

FORD
01-06-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
LMMFAO, And you wonder why you keep losing seats in Washington?

Maybe it's because after every defeat, instead of looking at the Democratic Party and its practices and fixing whats wrong with your side, you go off on obstructionist activites that makes you look like ankle-biting desperado's.

And this time, like every other time, you will just lose more support and even more elections in the future.

What, you don't expect a backlsh for thumbing your nose at the voice of more than half of America?
Keep hitching your wagon to Michael Moore, Your inability to take responsibility for your own loses, and crying like a million baby Mikey's is the best tool we Conservatives have in getting your asses out of Washington one by one.

Oh heck, I should just go ahead and thank you all, so, Thanks!!!

Don't thank us, thank your piece of shit Secretary of State and Wally O'Dell.

BigBadBrian
01-06-2005, 09:07 AM
Cat actually said it correctly.

The Democrats have hitched their wagon to a tired old horse in Michael Moore.

I'll find the source, but more people actually voted for Bush because of people like MM (and other Hollyweird types) instead of voting for Kerry.

You far-left Democrats need to distance yourself from him.

Hell, I read the democraticunderground and there's a sizable readership there who feel the same.

I voted for Wes Clark in my states Democratic primary but there is no way in the world I'm voting for Kerry with that moron as a cheerleader on the sidelines.

Don't want to listen? I don't give a fuck. :gulp:

ODShowtime
01-06-2005, 09:15 AM
It doesn't take an auditor or an investigator to see the glaring conflict of interest in having the Ohio Secretary of State who runs the election being on Bush's re-election commission. This is a glaring conflict and if I found a similar condition in a company under audit, I assure you it would be thoroughly investigated.

Oh, it's just about the leadership of the most powerful country in the word, WHY BOTHER?

Fucking morons.

FORD
01-06-2005, 09:18 AM

I'll find the source, but more people actually voted for Bush because of people like MM (and other Hollyweird types) instead of voting for Kerry.

Hell, I read the democraticunderground and there's a sizable readership there who feel the same.

The only ones at DU saying that are the DLC interns who were sent to the board in an attempt to kill the Dean for DNC Chair campaign, just as they flooded the place to attack his Presidential campaign.

The Moore bashing talking points come straight off of Al From's desk (that would be the lead DLC traitor)

FORD
01-06-2005, 09:22 AM

I voted for Wes Clark in my states Democratic primary but there is no way in the world I'm voting for Kerry with that moron as a cheerleader on the sidelines.

And who was one of Wes Clark's biggest supporters? ;)

http://clark04.com/moore/

LoungeMachine
01-06-2005, 09:26 AM

Don't want to listen? I don't give a fuck. :gulp:

Hitched our wagon?
Dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.

I do believe you wont/dont give a fuck. Just as "we" couldnt possible care less if "you guys" wont/dont listen about the NeoCon shitbags ruining this country.

History will do our talking for us.

See you at the hearings:D

BigBadBrian
01-06-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by FORD

HILLARY CLINTON!!!!!

Yayyyy!!!!!!!

BigBadBrian
01-06-2005, 09:28 AM
Hitched our wagon?
Dumbest thing I've heard in a long time.

I do believe you wont/dont give a fuck. Just as "we" couldnt possible care less if "you guys" wont/dont listen about the NeoCon shitbags ruining this country.

History will do our talking for us.

See you at the hearings:D

OOOOOH. I see I scored a direct hit on Lounge Machine with my Michael Moore rant.

:D

DEMON CUNT
01-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by FORD

HA! HA! HA! HA!

So BigBland voted for the same guy in the Democratic primary as Michael Moore did!?!

That's Beautiful!

BigBadBrian
01-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
HA! HA! HA! HA!

So BigBland voted for the same guy in the Democratic primary as Michael Moore did!?!

That's Beautiful!

Amazing, Huh? ;)

If that excited you, you'll probably shit your drawers over this one:

I voted for McCain in the 2000 Republican Primary instead of Bush.

:gulp:

DEMON CUNT
01-06-2005, 11:23 AM

Damn! Take it easy, you liberal! I haven't had my morning poop yet! :D

I had a lot of respect for McCain at the time. The attack ads that the Bush camp ran against McCain durring that campaign made me ill. Those adds spoke volumes about Bush's ethics.

Then I watched McCain out pimping for Bush in 2004. Made me wonder what the hell was going on. I was disapointed in him.

Jesus Christ
01-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Amazing, Huh? ;)

If that excited you, you'll probably shit your drawers over this one:

:gulp:

Even I did that!. And as a 2000 year old Israeli citizen, registering wasn't all that easy.

jacksmar
02-02-2005, 11:06 AM
And he (Wes Clark) will cream George W. Bush. MM

MM’s need to feel superior is a self-image problem. It is best illustrated in this sentence from his book: "There are forty-four million Americans who cannot read and write above a fourth-grade level -- in other words, who are functional illiterates. How did I learn this statistic?”

I don’t know the psych term for this. Don’t care. MM is not relevant. He’s just another Limbaugh type. But he is a commie lib to the tenth power. His understanding of government is what defines himself as this.

He doesn’t know how to interact with people so he needs to feel like he is above us. His words concerning education typify his personality. "Threaten lawsuits -- school administrators hate to hear that word. Just remember, there's no greater satisfaction than seeing the look on the principal's face when you have the upper hand. Use it."

MM is rich. Which proves that money will never buy this guy happiness but what he is learning as he blatherskites through life, is money won’t buy you favor either.

MM is nothing more than a shit stirring void.

Guitar Shark
02-02-2005, 11:28 AM

I typically vote Democratic, and I voted against Bush in 2000 and 2004. I agree with BBB's statement 100%.

Nickdfresh
02-02-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar
And he (Wes Clark) will cream George W. Bush. MM

MM’s need to feel superior is a self-image problem. It is best illustrated in this sentence from his book: "There are forty-four million Americans who cannot read and write above a fourth-grade level -- in other words, who are functional illiterates. How did I learn this statistic?”

I don’t know the psych term for this. Don’t care. MM is not relevant. He’s just another Limbaugh type. But he is a commie lib to the tenth power. His understanding of government is what defines himself as this.

He doesn’t know how to interact with people so he needs to feel like he is above us. His words concerning education typify his personality. "Threaten lawsuits -- school administrators hate to hear that word. Just remember, there's no greater satisfaction than seeing the look on the principal's face when you have the upper hand. Use it."

MM is rich. Which proves that money will never buy this guy happiness but what he is learning as he blatherskites through life, is money won’t buy you favor either.

MM is nothing more than a shit stirring void.

How insightful! Care to actually address any of his criticisms of Bush or do you just get spoon fed your bullshit from Fox? Did you actually see 9/11?

jacksmar
02-03-2005, 11:46 AM
Nick, you seem like a pretty smart guy so don't assume. Please.
Fox News doesn't care if I watch or not. They're as arrogant as NBC, CBS, or ABC.

I didn't see 9/11 Nick. I haven't eaten maggots from an ass up bloated dead retarded pirates ass either.
Moore in that self-serving tripe, says that the Saudis and Bush are tight, right?
So have Moore explain or perhaps, you yourself, why we were forced to move our base to Qatar? Or why Prime Minister Tony Blair couldn't land his plane.

Moore always says that Saddam never at attacked anyone in America. Fine. Did he kill Americans? Yes. He killed others too. My memory isn’t that short.

Moore always says something about how if blacks had been on the planes on 9/11 that they would have kicked ass. While Moore is trying to see how many black dicks he can suck at once, it blocks his view of the fact there were blacks on those planes on 9/11 that were killed.

I don't like commie libs at all Nick. They have no faith in the USA. None. They seek to undermine every foundation at every chance. Where they fail is to think we don’t see them. We see what they are and their commie lib friends.

And I'm right about MM. When he's dead in a gutter somewhere with a heroin needle in his arm getting pissed on and robbed by some drunks and bums, you'll know who really is too. Hope that answers your questions.

JCOOK
02-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Way to raise the level of debate in here BBB:rolleyes:

Try to wrap your mind around the FACT that just because none of us supported Kerry, we still dont like the fact that this administration has hijacked free elections in this country.

It wont bother YOU until it happens to a Republicant.

And just what freedms have been hijacked from you?:rolleyes:

Nickdfresh
02-03-2005, 03:50 PM
Nick, you seem like a pretty smart guy so don't assume. Please.
Fox News doesn't care if I watch or not. They're as arrogant as NBC, CBS, or ABC.

I didn't see 9/11 Nick. I haven't eaten maggots from an ass up bloated dead retarded pirates ass either.

See the film, for free from your local library if you can, skip the ass-pirate maggot eating.

Moore in that self-serving tripe, says that the Saudis and Bush are tight, right?
So have Moore explain or perhaps, you yourself, why we were forced to move our base to Qatar? Or why Prime Minister Tony Blair couldn't land his plane.

He brought up some very legitimate questions regarding the Bush family's ties to the Bin Ladens. Does he exaggerate things, yes! it's a film, but that doesn't mean they are not legitimate questions.

Moore always says that Saddam never at attacked anyone in America. Fine. Did he kill Americans? Yes. He killed others too. My memory isn’t that short.

He killed Americans in Iraq. And there are those that would argue that Iraqis suffered far more than we ever did during the sanctions and the continual U.S. bombing.

Moore always says something about how if blacks had been on the planes on 9/11 that they would have kicked ass. While Moore is trying to see how many black dicks he can suck at once, it blocks his view of the fact there were blacks on those planes on 9/11 that were killed.

I honestly don't recall that, but do you think the comment could have been out of context?

I don't like commie libs at all Nick. They have no faith in the USA. None. They seek to undermine every foundation at every chance. Where they fail is to think we don’t see them. We see what they are and their commie lib friends.

Communists and Liberals are two entirely different political movements. I highly doubt a guy that endorsed ret. Gen. Wesley Clark is a "commie-lib!"

And I'm right about MM. When he's dead in a gutter somewhere with a heroin needle in his arm getting pissed on and robbed by some drunks and bums, you'll know who really is too. Hope that answers your questions.

I have my own criticisms of the film, and one of its biggest critics was an admitted Democratic "liberal" Buffalo News reviewer that made several good points before be panned the film as overrated. But I only ever hear knee jerk reaction as dismissal of him by people that haven't viewed it.

jacksmar
02-03-2005, 06:30 PM
Nick, you know I didn’t make any knee jerk assertions just because they would be about as self- serving as 9/11. Did you see Farenhype 9/11?

I don’t think his blacks comments were out of context due to what he’s stated in his book. I know that some and most of his book is tongue-in-cheek. But the reason irony and comedy make a person think is usually the truth that is points up.

The Americas that Saddam killed were in Kuwait. And I kind of think Moore was right about Gen Wes Clark. The people that “loathe” the military in the DNC were still controlling the strings during the primarys and Gen Clark didn’t have a chance.
Having said that Gen Wes Clark was the best candidate handed to the DNC in a while.

Nick, MM doesn’t provoke enough thought for me to view 9/11. It’s kind of like a rigged TV game show.

Did I see in another thread something about eight graders? Are you a teacher or school admin?

Nickdfresh
02-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Nick, you know I didn�t make any knee jerk assertions just because they would be about as self- serving as 9/11. Did you see Farenhype 9/11?

I don�t think his blacks comments were out of context due to what he�s stated in his book. I know that some and most of his book is tongue-in-cheek. But the reason irony and comedy make a person think is usually the truth that is points up.

The Americas that Saddam killed were in Kuwait. And I kind of think Moore was right about Gen Wes Clark. The people that �loathe� the military in the DNC were still controlling the strings during the primarys and Gen Clark didn�t have a chance.
Having said that Gen Wes Clark was the best candidate handed to the DNC in a while.

Nick, MM doesn�t provoke enough thought for me to view 9/11. It�s kind of like a rigged TV game show.

Did I see in another thread something about eight graders? Are you a teacher or school admin?

Maybe.;)

jacksmar
02-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Well we all know that knowledge is money. So if maybe is correct I hope you're pulling down the big $$$$$$$$!!!!!!! LOL:D :D :D

Nickdfresh
02-03-2005, 09:12 PM
Well we all know that knowledge is money. So if maybe is correct I hope you're pulling down the big $$$$$$$$!!!!!!! LOL:D :D :D

Not big enough.