PDA

View Full Version : I am here to speak for Dr Penis

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 11:14 AM
I'm not here to start a whole war. Some of you may know me as JESTERSTAR from such Message boards as Hitchworld1969.com™ or banned member of the Rogan board.

Let me first start off by saying Over at Hitchworld we are trying to build it up much like MANSON built his family. Sure we are as Hitch™ calls us the misfit toys of the net. But Let's put all the roll playing aside and things of such a nature and talk about this logically as spock would talk to kirk.

Because as I see it Banning Dr Penis is just not Logical Captain.

That was my hitch impression but I digress.

Let's talk this out and come to a agreement that both parties are happy with.

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 11:54 AM
My questions about Penis will be Adressed. Noone wants me to get angery.

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 01:51 PM
I see no response and I am going to take this as a act of war.

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 03:24 PM
I'm Taking this to the main. You've asked for it. Now your going to get it,.

Nickdfresh
01-06-2005, 03:50 PM
...Crickets churping....

DLR7884
01-06-2005, 03:51 PM
This is fucking gay.

DLR7884
Fuck Dr. Penis.

Nickdfresh
01-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Nobody cares about your painfully unfunny shit Jesterdouche. So fuckoff already!

You really are a one-dimensional BORE!

Keep mimicking Flappo! Maybe someday you'll be almost as origional or irreverent.

Stay where you belong: The HitchWorld1969Dump.

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Nobody cares about your painfully unfunny shit Jesterdouche. So fuckoff already!

You really are a one-dimensional BORE!

Keep mimicking Flappo! Maybe someday you'll be almost as origional or irreverent.

Stay where you belong: The HitchWorld1969Dump.

Your totally unfamilar with me. Please I knew flappo and embraced him long before you were a virgin living in your mothers basement chatting on Van Halen boards trying to get dates for Cyber.

If I'm the joke your the punchline. I'm more original than you'd ever care to know. I was going to try and like you but now I am just going to annoy the shit out of you untill you stop giving me your anus so easily baby girl.

Nickdfresh
01-06-2005, 04:24 PM
'Kay Dr Penis, *Yawn*...

You too stupid and redundant to even make fun of. Is that the best you have. I've seen better comebacks from Wayne L. tool:

You are BORING! BORING! BORING! BORING...
http://www.torrez.org/images/rotten.jpg

DLR7884
01-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Your totally unfamilar with me. Please I knew flappo and embraced him long before you were a virgin living in your mothers basement chatting on Van Halen boards trying to get dates for Cyber.

If I'm the joke your the punchline. I'm more original than you'd ever care to know. I was going to try and like you but now I am just going to annoy the shit out of you untill you stop giving me your anus so easily baby girl.

How gay can you be?

DLR7884
Unoriginal as well...

Nickdfresh
01-06-2005, 04:25 PM

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Wow Pictures of Richard simmons and people calling me Gay. Do you guys wake up this talented or are you like a snow ball rolling down a hill untill you evolve into a avalanche???

I got Two losers for the price of one. I have got to stop shopping at walmart for enemy's................But they are so cheap.

Nickdfresh
01-06-2005, 04:31 PM
Wow Pictures of Richard simmons and people calling me Gay. Do you guys wake up this talented or are you like a snow ball rolling down a hill untill you evolve into a avalanche???

I got Two losers for the price of one. I have got to stop shopping at walmart for enemy's................But they are so cheap.

Aha! Careful, you are embarressing yourself in front of Flappo, Phil, and everyone else down there, AGAIN!

And admit it...YOU LOVE Richard Simmons, he helped you lose weight!

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 04:34 PM
Aha! Careful, you are embarressing yourself in front of Flappo, Phil, and everyone else down there, AGAIN!

And admit it...YOU LOVE Richard Simmons, he helped you lose weight!

The only thing fat on me is my dick. I think Richard Simmons Is Hillarious. Like the time he called you for a date and you got so excited you creamed yourself and started eating your own load in preparation for the cum feiesta you would enjoy later.

DLR7884
01-06-2005, 04:35 PM
You fag.

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
You fag.

Your face doesn't scare me.

DLR7884
01-06-2005, 04:38 PM
It's a mirror, anus.

DLR7884
Can someone close or move this waste of a thread?

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 04:41 PM
It's a mirror, anus.

DLR7884
Can someone close or move this waste of a thread?

Actually it's a computer and he posted a picture. Do I need to exsplain to your owned ass how the net works???

What a cry baby. We can talk about whatever we want here. You women started this. I'll just finish it. Kind of like how you finish a glass of Nickdfresh's cum.

Nickdfresh
01-06-2005, 04:45 PM
Actually it's a computer and he posted a picture. Do I need to exsplain to your owned ass how the net works???

What a cry baby. We can talk about whatever we want here. You women started this. I'll just finish it. Kind of like how you finish a glass of Nickdfresh's cum.

http://www.t.halobrigade.com/pictures/owned!!!111!.jpg
Oh little Jesteretard, you are sooo owned by us you cannot even see it!

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 04:47 PM
http://www.t.halobrigade.com/pictures/owned!!!111!.jpg
Oh little Jesteretard, you are sooo owned by us you cannot even see it!

I know I can't see it because it hasn't happend. YOu've tried to call of me JESTERSTAR for a few days now. I told your bitch ass I was busy but when I had the time I would tease you with dreams of you looking at my cock. Now I am giving it to you and it drives you fucking banana's. I suggest you settle down and apologize before I stop being polite and Start getting real..............THE REAL WORLD ROTH ARMY..

DLR7884
01-06-2005, 04:48 PM

What is explain?

I don't speak ebonics.

DLR7884
You fucking gay ass wigger.

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 04:51 PM
What is explain?

I don't speak ebonics.

DLR7884
You fucking gay ass wigger.

You don't speak ebonics because you only know how to talk Gaytailian. Bitch.

DLR7884
01-06-2005, 04:58 PM

Where is the humor supposed to be in the above post?

You aren't funny, at all.

DLR7884
How old are you?

Nickdfresh
01-06-2005, 04:59 PM

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Where is the humor supposed to be in the above post?

You aren't funny, at all.

DLR7884
How old are you?

The Humor is in the size of you cock slim. How must longer do you bitches want to get owned??? Cause I can last all night.

DLR7884
01-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Can you actually say anything besides "owned" and "bitch?"

DLR7884
You HAVE to be able to come up with more than that.......

Nickdfresh
01-06-2005, 05:12 PM
The Humor is in the size of you cock slim. How must longer do you bitches want to get owned??? Cause I can last all night.

Dr.Penis has been:

Nickdfresh
01-06-2005, 05:18 PM
Go ahead, post all you want douche, everyone now knows what an unfunny, borderline retard you are that says he "owns" every "bitch." You are funny Jesteretard-Flappo-parrot, but people are laughing at you, not with you.

Your little Dr. Penis complaint thread is also very gay! Whiner!

Awww...Nobody gives a fuck about my medical phallus ideas!

DavidLeeNatra
01-06-2005, 05:22 PM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=354944

Jesterstar
01-06-2005, 08:51 PM
But yet you post. You are trying to hang with the Big Dog. JESTERSTAR. That's fucking right. I know you all know who I am your just trying to make a name for yourself.

Well let me just say JESTERSTAR is the king.

Nickdfresh
01-06-2005, 09:25 PM
But yet you post. You are trying to hang with the Big Dog. JESTERSTAR. That's fucking right. I know you all know who I am your just trying to make a name for yourself.

Well let me just say JESTERSTAR is the king.

King of the retards maybe!