PDA

View Full Version : Bullies

Fabulous Shadow
01-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Kids can be cruel can't they? There's this older kid on my street who is always picking on the younger ones. Scarring them, playing tricks on them, even hitting them... Ya got to wonder what's in these kids that makes them like this. The real sacrry part is that he always says shit like... I'm gonna kill you, or your dead! Ya have to wonder how serious they are these days. Once when the kids were playing, he accidentally got pushed down and when he got up, he kicked the girl in the head. SHE was his cousin. After that we don't let him play with our kids, but he still walks by and says stuff to them...

I remember being picked on by older kids... Once, I was wearing a wrap around skirt and this chick tried to untie it so it would fall off...
Luckily it had a nacth hook and didn't fall... But if it had, that would have been awful... They called me Miss Priss and stuuf but always ended up buying the same clothes they teased me about wearing B4 it was trendy! In the end, they grew up and I got popular...

Were you a Bully or a Bullee?

DLR7884
01-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Your family needs to invest in a pellet gun and shoot him when you talks shit when he walks by.

That will teach him.

DLR7884
:)

DLR7884
01-06-2005, 03:30 PM
I wasn't a bully or a bullee....I got along with everyone.

DLR7884
I still do :)

DaveIsKing
01-06-2005, 03:33 PM
I was a pussy. You are what you eat.

Carmine
01-06-2005, 03:39 PM
I hear ya Fab: I worry about that every day for my son and daughter. I worry about my son, because he is the most friendly, considerate kid you would ever want to meet. I am fearful that his kindness will eventually go against him. there will always be "that kid" who picks on every one. You can try to teach your kids that the world is a safe place, be nice to others etc...but "that kid" is gonna find your kid eventually and SHATTER everything you have instilled in your child in one fell swoop! To the point your child asks you" why did he hit me, dad? I didnt do anything to him? (Parents: insert your own answer here) I worry about my daughter, because at 7, she is popular(LOL), cute kid, nice clothes etc....she gets picked on now by other girls in her class. The good part is she has THE ITALIAN STALLION attitude and I know she can handle this. But, she stll asks: DAddy WHy?

And for a "Daddy why" question: there just doesn't seem to be ONE answer!

Great thread topic Lisa!

DaveIsKing
01-06-2005, 03:40 PM
I say that we give all bullies massive doses of ritalin. :D

Carmine
01-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
I say that we give all bullies massive doses of ritalin. :D

Do you know how widely that stuff is used in K-8 schools? Ritalin was created for parents who dont know how to handle their kids effectively. Am I rambling?

sorry.....I just worry alot about my kids and the real life the encounter everyday when I drop them off at school....

DaveIsKing
01-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Ok, give the bullies pot then. How many potheads are bullies?? Ha ha..

DLR7884
01-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Anyone remember this movie?

DLR7884
:)

DLR7884
01-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Whoops, due to licensing issues the picture won't post.

DLR7884
The move was "3 O'Clock High"

Carmine
01-06-2005, 03:57 PM
ok Pot is fine. Most of the "burnouts" LOL(I havent said that in 15 years) just kept to themselves when I was in school. Most, in fact were quite cool!

Fabulous Shadow
01-06-2005, 04:07 PM
There are kids who truely need Ritilin and other ADD meds. I don't think that all bullies have ADD... I think it is more an emotional thing.
I sometimes wonder if my son will be a Bully or a Bullee... He is very outgoing but is also a roughian! I try to teach him to be nice to everyone. I think it's working, but I, like you Carmine, LOATH the day he comes to me and asks WHY if the Bully's ever seek him out. He's cute, he's always got the great clothes and all the hip toys and gadgets... I could see him going either way...

Carmine
01-06-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
There are kids who truely need Ritilin and other ADD meds. I don't think that all bullies have ADD... I think it is more an emotional thing.
I sometimes wonder if my son will be a Bully or a Bullee... He is very outgoing but is also a roughian! I try to teach him to be nice to everyone. I think it's working, but I, like you Carmine, LOATH the day he comes to me and asks WHY if the Bully's ever seek him out. He's cute, he's always got the great clothes and all the hip toys and gadgets... I could see him going either way...

going the other way as in being the bully? if that were to happen, and I doubt it would,because you're a good mother, it wouldnt be because you provide the best things for your son.We all work to try and provide the best things. The clothes, hip toys, etc. The bully is created by the peers. By the need to impress the group. The bully is created as a reflection of that childs home life. The bully becomes the bully because they have no other identity.Our children have the basics put there by us as parents. So, because of YOU, Fab, your boy is safe. I've popped a few of them in my younger days, most of whom became good close friends, after the black eye healed and my parents talked with his parents...LOL!

distortion9
01-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
I hear ya Fab: I worry about that every day for my son and daughter. I worry about my son, because he is the most friendly, considerate kid you would ever want to meet. I am fearful that his kindness will eventually go against him. there will always be "that kid" who picks on every one. You can try to teach your kids that the world is a safe place, be nice to others etc...but "that kid" is gonna find your kid eventually and SHATTER everything you have instilled in your child in one fell swoop! To the point your child asks you" why did he hit me, dad? I didnt do anything to him? (Parents: insert your own answer here) I worry about my daughter, because at 7, she is popular(LOL), cute kid, nice clothes etc....she gets picked on now by other girls in her class. The good part is she has THE ITALIAN STALLION attitude and I know she can handle this. But, she stll asks: DAddy WHy?

And for a "Daddy why" question: there just doesn't seem to be ONE answer!

Great thread topic Lisa!

Bro, aren't you a union bigshot?

Just throw the little bully in the trunk of a car and leave it at Kennedy Airport long term parking.

Fabulous Shadow
01-06-2005, 05:07 PM
LOL! I have never been in a fight in my entire life. Well unless you count with siblings. I have had people threaten to kick my assmany of times. Most recently was a few years ago when some guy asked me to dance at a salsa club and I accepted... Not knowing that his jealous and physco ex-girlfreind just happened to be ther too... We got a little rythem going on the dancefloor and she didn'y like it one bit!

Carmine
01-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by distortion9

Just throw the little bully in the trunk of a car and leave it at Kennedy Airport long term parking.

yes, but....WE DON"T (ahem) DO THAT ANYMORE!:D

Carmine
01-06-2005, 05:10 PM
g'nite friends.....

Fabulous Shadow
01-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by distortion9

LMAO!

One day this neighborhood bully walked past my son and his little girl friend and told them he had a real gun and was gonna shoot them. They came in and told me... I thought about calling the cops and letting them deal with it, but instead I went up to him and asked him point blank..."do you have a gun on you?" he said not a real one... So I agve him the leacture about how you can't say stuff like that and how I almost called the cops on him... Then I took him home and told his mother, who happens to be a long time childhood friend of mine, that I was going to call the cops but that since she and I go way back I didn't but some other Mom just may...

Fabulous Shadow
01-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
g'nite friends.....

Nite Sexy...

aesop
01-06-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
Nite Sexy...

Carmine... The Car-Meister... Cara Wahama Slamma Minerrrrr... the Carm aacchiiinnee...

...On the Comeback Trail
...In from the C-O-L-D
...Back from the dead

The Carmarinoooo...

MAX
01-06-2005, 09:34 PM
This one is difficult cos I sort of was a bully and not. I mean you know how ruthless kids can be? When I was really little and if there was some kid who cried over anything and everything, well, they were a non-stop target for punishment. Sorry but it's true.

I usually tried to get along with most everyone but I played a lot of sports so I was always cocky during the wrong years. I dunno? I've been mean and relentless but deep down I regret a lot of shit.

rustoffa
01-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Some kids are just pre-diposed to be spaz's or smelly dipshits.

The process of weeding out and all that.

I never had a problem with teaching some booger-eatin' fuckface how they had stonings back in the old days.

guwapo_rocker
01-06-2005, 10:20 PM
I was bullied big time in public school because of my

English accent. We moved to Canada from England

when I was young.

Unfortunately it continued throughout all of my public

school years because the bullies had an easy target,

until I started dating the hottest chick in grade 8.

Then I beat the shit out of the biggest bully after

he started harassing her.

It taught me several lessons, including restraint etc.

But most of all, it taught me how to fight!! Unfortunate!!

But, Nobody fucks with me now!!

Carmine
01-07-2005, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by aesop
Carmine... The Car-Meister... Cara Wahama Slamma Minerrrrr... the Carm aacchiiinnee...

...On the Comeback Trail
...In from the C-O-L-D
...Back from the dead

The Carmarinoooo...

LMAO......tsup Sop?

Northern Girl
01-07-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I've been mean and relentless

You big meanie, you'll never pet Fifi. :D

MAX
01-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
You big meanie, you'll never pet Fifi. :D

I bet I will........ :D

Northern Girl
01-07-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I bet I will........ :D

Well, maybe. ;)

MAX
01-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Well, maybe. ;)

Does "Fifi" bite? lol.

Ozzy Fudd
01-07-2005, 10:34 PM
I got the shit knocked out of me from 5th grade right till the 8th grade from this fuckin bully. on, a rainy day in may this fucker threw mud on me ....well this little shit ( me )had enough. i was taught a Martial Art known as Mook Do Kwon by my uncle who served in the Military in the Vietnam War. Only use this fighting skill if some one is beating you up JR he used to say. he taught me in secret for 6 months My folks always wanted me to walk away from a fight rather than fight. not that day i was like lightning fucked him up.his friend wanted no part either and said to the lump of shit on the ground bet you wont pick on him anymore will ya. and started hanging around with me and my goofy little friends . i soon got the nickname Lightning and i am still called that from some of my old friends. wow there is a memory
Good Thread Fab

Dan
01-07-2005, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
I was a pussy. You are what you eat.

HaHa.

scottydabodi
01-07-2005, 11:23 PM
Do I sound like the kinda guy that would get bullied around? I'll knock your fuckin' teeth out and take your fuckin LUNCH MONEY BIOTCH!!!

Dan
01-07-2005, 11:51 PM
Yeah I was picked on as a kid growning up.I wore glasses from age 7 to 15 years old.The same old 4 eyes jokes and getting my glasses broken didn't help.I think the name calling was the worst.the non stop name calling day after day,there were days I would use the I'm sick trick with Mom but that didn't always work.

Today I'm not bitter about it.It's made me stronger.