PDA

View Full Version : Timberlake's Family is Offended

Gmoney
02-05-2004, 07:38 PM
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Justin Timberlake said Wednesday that his own family was offended by his racy Super Bowl halftime duet with Janet Jackson, but he insisted he thought only her bustier would be revealed when he pulled on her costume, not her breast.

Timberlake, in an interview with KCBS-TV outside the Staples Center, where he was rehearsing for Sunday's Grammy Awards, said he
unfortunate this is."

"I do understand that there were a lot of people that were completely offended by what happened, including my own family. And I think that's probably the part that's frustrating the most for me and it's completely, completely, completely, regrettable," he told KCBS.

He also said he was frustrated that his character was being questioned.

Timberlake said that before the show he got a call from Jackson and her choreographer saying they wanted to do a "costume reveal."

"Now I was under the impression that what was going to be revealed ...was a red brassierre, bustier," he said.

He said he did not have time to rehearse the move before taking the stage, and was shocked at the outcome.

His family is offended because this is not the way they brought up their GAY son!!!

ALinChainz
02-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Probably offended by his crappy music too. I was more offended just by his presence, and not Janet's tit.

Gmoney
02-05-2004, 07:49 PM
ouch...

Gmoney
02-05-2004, 07:49 PM
Is this Michael or Janet?

alexpgrimes
02-05-2004, 10:16 PM
What I think is offensive is the fact that Camren Diaz is dating the fucker.

DLR7884
02-05-2004, 11:03 PM
He can have Cemeron Diaz.

She's a pock faced, goofy bitch.

DLR7884
Face like a catcher's mitt....