PDA

View Full Version : Seven U.S. Soldiers Killed in Baghdad!

Nickdfresh
01-06-2005, 06:04 PM
Roadside bomb kills seven U.S. soldiers in Baghdad, bringing day's toll to 8
By Associated Press, 1/6/2005 17:54

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) A roadside bomb killed seven U.S. soldiers in northwest Baghdad late Thursday, the deadliest attack on American forces in weeks, the U.S. military said.

The soldiers with Task Force Baghdad were on patrol when their Bradley fighting vehicle hit the roadside bomb, the military said in a statement. Everyone inside the Bradley was killed.

No other details were immediately available about the latest attack. But Iraq's insurgents have frequently targeted American troops with crude explosives planted in roads and detonated remotely as patrols pass.

A U.S. Marine was also killed in action Thursday in the volatile western Anbar province. The day's toll was the highest for the U.S. military in Iraq since a suicide bombing at a mess tent in Mosul on Dec. 21 killed 22 people, including 14 U.S. soldiers and three American contractors.

Several American troops have been killed in recent days in Baghdad and in Anbar, which is home to the volatile city of Fallujah. On Tuesday, five American troops were killed, including three Task Force Baghdad soldiers who died in a roadside bombing, one slain who was slain in Anbar, and another who died in Balad, north of Baghdad.

The military said the names of the troops who died Thursday were being withheld until their families are notified.

The latest deaths brought the number of U.S. troops killed since the beginning of the Iraq war in March 2003 to 1,349, according to an Associated Press count. At least 1,062 died as a result of hostile action.

Link (http://www.boston.com/dailynews/006/world/Roadside_bomb_kills_seven_U_S_:.shtml)

DEMON CUNT
01-06-2005, 06:06 PM
IF YOU VOTED FOR BUSH YOU VOTED FOR THIS!

BigBadBrian
01-06-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
IF YOU VOTED FOR BUSH YOU VOTED FOR THIS!

I'm going to call you now what I used to call FORD:

You're a Broken Record.

That phrase and this picture are all you've got. :rolleyes:

DEMON CUNT
01-06-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

You're a Broken Record.

That phrase and this picture are all you've got.

Calling me the same thing you called FORD?!? Who's the broken record?

I can think of 1400 families that are devistated because of this poorly planned invasion. 1400 husbands, fathers, moms, sons, daughters... And you just don't give a fuck. There are dead bodies in those coffins. Dead American bodies.

Clearly, I have enough to force you to put me on your ignore list.

Can you stick to the subject for once?

ODShowtime
01-06-2005, 10:59 PM
I can think of 1400 families that are devistated because of this poorly planned invasion.

I'm not trying to make a joke, but the invasion was the only well planned part of this foray.

Nickdfresh
01-07-2005, 07:33 AM
NPR reports morning that a total of nine serviceman died yesterday, the highest one day total for several months.

kentuckyklira
01-07-2005, 08:37 AM
IF YOU VOTED FOR BUSH YOU VOTED FOR THIS! Exactly!

LoungeMachine
01-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

You're a Broken Record.

That phrase and this picture are all you've got. :rolleyes:

And all YOU'VE got is a Bukakke covered dress and a stinky cigar from the oval office.

Jesus H, bbb..... broken record is fucking hilarious coming from the "It all Clinton's Fault" league of misdirection experts.

Why are you ignoring CD's point that BUSH/CHENEY/RUMMY/PERLE/CHALABI/RICE/WOLFIE/TENET misled us and the world into fucking nightmare THAT NEVER NEEDED TO HAPPEN.

Would you still defend this if you were put face to face with the families of the 1400 thus far?

ODShowtime
01-07-2005, 10:24 AM
The real number of shattered families is much higher than 1400, especially if you have the gall to count the Iraqis.

DEMON CUNT
01-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
The real number of shattered families is much higher than 1400, especially if you have the gall to count the Iraqis.

I completely agree. Unfortunately neocons do not care about brown people. And forget trying to get a number of Iraqi casualties out of this administration!

That scene in F911 that showing 'everyday life' going on in Iraq. Kids flying kites, riding bikes, people eating in restaurants. That is why people hate Michael Moore, because he dared show that the people of Iraq were human and led lives very similar to ours.

According to the "liberal" media, Saddam shooting guns off of balconies and state-sanctioned rape was all that went on in Iraq. The American "liberal" media has really refrained from showing the Iraqi human cost of this illegal invasion.

Fact of the matter is- everything bad that was going on in Iraq happens here too. And I hate to have to say that. :mad:

DEMON CUNT
01-07-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Why are you ignoring CD's point that BUSH/CHENEY/RUMMY/PERLE/CHALABI/RICE/WOLFIE/TENET misled us and the world into fucking nightmare THAT NEVER NEEDED TO HAPPEN.

Because the "liberal" media pundits like North and Lamebaugh have told them otherwise.

Because they want OP-ED from felons and blowhards; not reality.

Because they love America like a child loves his mommy!