PDA

View Full Version : Vikings: Moss says he might leave early again

ALinChainz
01-06-2005, 11:20 PM
by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com

Friday, January 7, 2005

News

Vikings' wide receiver Randy Moss said Thursday during a radio interview that while he feels bad about leaving the sidelines two seconds before time expired in Sunday's game against the Redskins, he couldn't rule out performing a similar stunt in the future. "I'm my own man," Moss reasoned during head coach Mike Tice's weekly radio show on KFAN. Tice defended his star wideout by reminding the host of the show that Moss had expressed remorse earlier in the interview for leaving the field prematurely.

Views

Tice did his best to do damage control during the segment, but it became more obvious than ever that Moss marches to the beat of a different drum. Tice even tried to make light of Moss' latest escapade by leaving his own show a few seconds early. Moss' comments and quick temper served as an example of why team officials have a reputation for doing their best to keep him away from the local media. Oddly enough, Tice arranged this appearance, apparently in hopes that Moss would improve his image with the hometown listeners. Better luck next time, Mike.

redblkwht
01-07-2005, 12:11 AM
I see eventually the Vikes not resigning him..i know all the talent
but who'd want that BAD attitude? yeah i traded him for these
reasons, whos to say he dont do it at halftime next year?
in any fantasy football league, i dont want him period.
I look at FF as an owner not a guru, who id really want on a team
i owned. stupid? yeah, but i gotta like my guys.. bash me you will
but i cant have a dude on my team i absolutly hate.
Hes the opposite of me, id be there after the game signing
EVERY autograph. I make millions, i make my fans happy..
out to dinner is another thing ;) i would need my space.

stringfelowhawk
01-07-2005, 12:33 AM
Moss, Owens, and Artest!!!

There isn't enough money in the federal reserve to make me pay those three assclowns. They have talent but it sure as hell ain't worth the attitude that comes with it.

Glad I don't own a team cause I'd go bankrupt before allowing those three jackasses in my lockerroom. To put it mildly....

"FUCK THEM ALL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Northern Girl
01-07-2005, 12:51 AM
He definitely does have an attitude. I don't completely blame him. I'm sure he's frustrated. It's a shame to see such talent on a team that just can't get it together. It killed me to watch Cris Carter being so loyal to the Vikes all those years and for what?

Sorry, that team just breaks my heart every year.

LoungeMachine
01-07-2005, 12:57 AM
While we're at it can we please pile on Shaun " They Stabbed Me in the Back" Alexander ??

fucking tool

tjvhou812
01-07-2005, 01:24 AM
if they got the onsides kick

he would have been runnin back to the side lines

redblkwht
01-07-2005, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
if they got the onsides kick

he would have been runnin back to the side lines
LMMFAO, i bet he would too..hes a Deon Sanders on the offense.
Id pay for this asshole to get knocked out of the game.

Bob_R
01-07-2005, 09:47 AM
Randy Moss is just another one of those athletes that if it wasn't for sports he'd be homeless.

Mezro
01-07-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
Randy Moss is just another one of those athletes that if it wasn't for sports he'd be homeless.

This asshole would be thawing fries at a local McDonalds if it wasn't for his ability to catch a fucking ball.

Mezro...all Randy Moss would catch without the NFL is the clap...

ODShowtime
01-07-2005, 03:05 PM
he wouldn't be homeless, he'd be in prison

ODShowtime
01-07-2005, 03:05 PM
EDIT: motherfucker, I even check to see that I didn't dupe post. oh well.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Prima-donna !!!!

[ Clap, clap, clap-clap-clap ]

Prima-donna !!!!

Prima-donna !!!!

ALinChainz
01-07-2005, 11:22 PM
A few more of his team mates were pissed off at this little episode, not that it means anything to him.

Too bad, all the ability in the world and is setting records as we speak as his career goes along. He's going to reach 100 TDs pretty fast for a WR.

But he's an asshole.

BrownSound1
01-09-2005, 05:09 AM
All of these players are BITCHES. I would love to see them pull this suck titty baby shit with a coach with some balls. Cowher, Parcells, etc., would eat these bitches for breakfast. Imagine a player trying to pull this shit with Vince Lombardi, God rest his soul. The thought of the repercussions from that make ME whince. :D

Northern Girl
01-09-2005, 08:21 AM
And to think, he was so much worse. He's "cleaned up this act." LOL.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-09-2005, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
All of these players are BITCHES. I would love to see them pull this suck titty baby shit with a coach with some balls. Cowher, Parcells, etc., would eat these bitches for breakfast. Imagine a player trying to pull this shit with Vince Lombardi, God rest his soul. The thought of the repercussions from that make ME whince. :D

Amen brother....

ALinChainz
01-09-2005, 09:56 AM
Guys like him are what's wrong in sports.

All sports. Pro, college, high school.

Instead of it being looked as a priviledge to play, they consider it a priviledge to have them play.