PDA

View Full Version : coin flip

THUNDERROCKS
01-07-2005, 02:13 PM
I will be flipping the coin at Heinz field for their first playoff game. I was offerred the championship game but would rather do the first one in case they lose. This game will be nationally televised and a special treat for those in attendance for the game. Next question.

ALinChainz
01-07-2005, 02:17 PM
No you won't asshole. It is nationally televised and when you aren't out there, what are you going to say?

Next question?

How does a loser like yourself find the courage to get out of the dumpster everyday to be such a dipshit?

guwapo_rocker
01-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by THUNDERROCKS
I will be flipping the coin at Heinz field for their first playoff game. I was offerred the championship game but would rather do the first one in case they lose. This game will be nationally televised and a special treat for those in attendance for the game. Next question.

Why don't you flip yourself down a couple of

flights of stairs asswipe.

DLR7884
01-07-2005, 02:31 PM

I heard that a homosexual AIDS patient was flipping the coin that game.

DLR7884
Glad the Make-A-Wish foundation could help your gay ass out.

Figs
01-07-2005, 02:40 PM

Cool gig Joe!

Will you be in a skybox for the game? Will Minto be there too, eating lobster?

aesop
01-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

...classic

ALinChainz
01-07-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

LOL ... no doubt ...

Thunder whacks off to negative attention.

ALinChainz
01-07-2005, 03:57 PM
Notice how Joey Tool just lurks ... signed in and you know he is reading this thread he just started ... but says nothing.

What a dumb fuck.

Wash your hands Joe, librarian might not like a sticky public keyboard.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Ashamed to see Pittsburgh throw into this line of bullshit....

Once again, closing....