PDA

View Full Version : Phil's Compromise For Iraq

Phil theStalker
01-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Okay, if I were king...

I cun't fight the dark forces among us. Therefore, for the blood that has been spilt I would:

1) Withdraw all U.S. troops from population centers to only well perimetered and defined, protected U.S. bases and only deploy forces in the air, land, and sea to protect oil flow and let the natives rule themselves in their villages up to and including Bagdhad.

The U.S. doesn't need to be on a mission to bring democracy to any people except it's own mission to preserve democracy and a republic for the American people. (sic)

To be brief, I would use the Cuban Guantanamo Bay U.S. base as an example. The U.S. doesn't have to rule the people of Cuba and the hostile regime of communist dictator Fidel Castro to have more than a defendable base for decades. The U.S. gets what it wants and Castro gets what he wants. This existance is called diplomacy. There is no war going on in Cuba to bring democracy a few hundred miles off the U.S. shore so why do you think the U.S. has to bring democracy to Iraq, the Middle East, etc.?

Profits.

That's what it's all about.

Diplomacy.

DIPLOMACY.

It's time for diplomacy.

For you fat heads notice here I never said anything about the "need for being in Iraq" for 9/11.

Iraq has nothing to do with 9/11 and you all know it and it has everything to do with a one world government's self-proclaimed "new world order." Hey, everybody from Hitler to Bush calls for it so you know it must be good for you!

fakkers

It's later than you thin...

P