PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone Modding Here Anymore?

Nickdfresh
01-08-2005, 11:36 AM
Funny, but I could have sworn that the Norton 2005 thread was in here last night. So why was is it moved to the Locker Room? Last time I checked, Norton was about Internet security, not sports. Also, a thread in the Main by Jesterstar was moved to the Dump because the Mods there did not like it's content. Fair enough, I agree.

So why are there about five redundant attack/fight threads in here left (by DLR7884 and Jesterstar) untouched and open, especially a couple with my name on them when a Norton Security thread gets moved to a sports forum? I mean, is it open season for spamming or something? Why was Thunder Rocks gay thread closed so quickly then? Okay, I know why it was closed. But since HIS shit was closed immediately, should not these threads go to the Dump or get locked up?

I was a good sport, bit my tongue, and refrained from starting about eight counterattack threads because I actually do care about the content of this site, unlike a lot of regular posters and Spammy-fan-spammers. But it seems a few Mods are not doing their jobs or are advancing personal agendas.?. I'm only asking for a little consistency here. How is it determined that some personal agenda threads (Thunderrocks) are worse than others? Who is inconsistantly covering for Ally_Kat in the Non DLR Forum?

lms2
01-08-2005, 11:43 AM
Good luck. :D

DavidLeeNatra
01-08-2005, 12:10 PM
somebody should close this one... :D

Figs
01-08-2005, 12:20 PM
Fuck yeah! Consistency dammmmmmmmmit!

bueno bob
01-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Funny, but I could have sworn that the Norton 2005 thread was in here last night. So why was is it moved to the Locker Room? Last time I checked, Norton was about Internet security, not sports. Also, a thread in the Main by Jesterstar was moved to the Dump because the Mods there did not like it's content. Fair enough, I agree.

So why are there about five redundant attack/fight threads in here left (by DLR7884 and Jesterstar) untouched and open, especially a couple with my name on them when a Norton Security thread gets moved to a sports forum? I mean, is it open season for spamming or something? Why was Thunder Rocks gay thread closed so quickly then? Okay, I know why it was closed. But since HIS shit was closed immediately, should not these threads go to the Dump or get locked up?

I was a good sport, bit my tongue, and refrained from starting about eight counterattack threads because I actually do care about the content of this site, unlike a lot of regular posters and Spammy-fan-spammers. But it seems a few Mods are not doing their jobs or are advancing personal agendas.?. I'm only asking for a little consistency here. How is it determined that some personal agenda threads (Thunderrocks) are worse than others? Who is inconsistantly covering for Ally_Kat in the Non DLR Forum?

Good questions, hmm?

Nickdfresh
01-08-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
somebody should close this one... :D

Off to zee DUMP!

bueno bob
01-08-2005, 12:35 PM
You know what'd be cool? If EVERY SINGLE ROTH ARMY THREAD got moved to the Dump.

Now THAT would give them something to deal with, hmm? LOL...get their attention for a few minutes, anyway :)

Nickdfresh
01-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
You know what'd be cool? If EVERY SINGLE ROTH ARMY THREAD got moved to the Dump.

Now THAT would give them something to deal with, hmm? LOL...get their attention for a few minutes, anyway :)

The Dumpmeisters would be highly upset!:p

bueno bob
01-08-2005, 01:14 PM
It'd be funny, though :)

No offense to the dump mods, of course, but it'd be funny as shit all the same...

ALinChainz
01-08-2005, 01:16 PM
Have no idea who moved it, or why.

I know Ally is on vacation with her hubby to be, and I'm not aware of anyone assigned to cover for her.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Have no idea who moved it, or why.

I know Ally is on vacation with her hubby to be, and I'm not aware of anyone assigned to cover for her.

Sorry to be insolent. VH Beach smacked me down and explained. There is a logical reason, the thread had to be in the Locker Room forum because he's apparently only stays in that one.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Figs
Fuck yeah! Consistency dammmmmmmmmit!
:D I like the avatar Figs.

Figs
01-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Thank you Mr. dfresh, but what about my spider-man outfit?

I hear ya! - boy, whatever happened to Mr. Clay...

Fabulous Shadow
01-08-2005, 02:30 PM
I could cover for Kat! LMAO!!!

Rikk
01-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Now Nick, I just can't understand why you wouldn't enjoy a thread called "NickdFresh and His boyfriend won't get off my cock". Seems to me like they're really happy with you or something. I mean, it's a complaint. But maybe a complaint in jest? I haven't actually read the thread, but I see it's pages. And I figure it's just three pages of saying what a great guy you are!:)

Rikk
01-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

Yup. You guys are gonna have to get FAB to cover.

academic punk
01-08-2005, 04:24 PM
this thread sucks ASS.

Jesterstar
01-08-2005, 09:27 PM
Just a suggestion if you don't like a threads content or the thread itself then don't look at it. THanks have a nice Day.

Solving problems on the net since 2002,
Jesterstar

Jesterstar
01-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Also I would like to add. Isn't this the Non/DLR Forum??? Where you can talk about anything??? This thread makes no sense. Nick dude I like you but wait a day or two and this thread will be two pages away kind of like me ordering coke you dig???

Dan
01-08-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Nick,Joe Thunder is a waste of space around here and has been Banned 6 times already.

It's time to shut this fucker up again.

rustoffa
01-08-2005, 10:03 PM
I'm cuntfused.

Nickdfresh
01-08-2005, 11:24 PM
To be cuntinued! Not really, I'm done pissing and moaning about not being able to get off another guys cock!

Though it is true I have difficulty getting off MY cock!

MAX
01-08-2005, 11:33 PM
I'd love to get in here cos I'd take a fucking flame thrower to this place!!!

It's COMPLETELY out of hand!!!!

DavidLeeNatra
01-09-2005, 12:07 AM

that is hilarious !!!

aesop
01-09-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow

You lucky bastard!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Nickdfresh
01-09-2005, 01:22 AM

I hear ya! - boy, whatever happened to Mr. Clay...

Did it really have to be anatomically correct??!?:confused: :eek:

Matt White
01-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Can't wait for Ally to put all the petty bullshit & Peds in they're rightful place.

MAX
01-09-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Can't wait for Ally to put all the petty bullshit & Peds in they're rightful place.

Poor Ally's going to be busier than hell.

Especially after I declare my love for Matt White tomorrow. LOL!!!

Seriously, I only did one of these and that was to my rodent lover.

Matt White
01-09-2005, 01:37 AM
Crazy shit MAX!

The 15 year old exhibitionist was disturbing, though.

Somebody needs a swift kick in the ASS.

Fabulous Shadow
01-09-2005, 02:54 AM

What's a ped?

Flash Bastard
01-09-2005, 03:03 AM
Would you fuckers keep the noise down? I'm trying to sleep.

Fabulous Shadow
01-09-2005, 03:06 AM
STAY! Join the party!

ThrillsNSpills
01-09-2005, 11:26 AM
Crazy shit MAX!

Horrifying is more like it. That thread should be deleted.
Whoever supports that should be jailed.

Nickdfresh
01-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob

Conversely, how about moving some threads UP FROM THE DUMP! There is some funny shit down there. Don't mean to slag the Dumpmeisters, I am becoming a Dump addict, in fact I feel a dump coming on now!

Nickdfresh
01-09-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
Horrifying is more like it. That thread should be deleted.
Whoever supports that should be jailed.

Sounds terrible! Which thread?

Reverberator
01-09-2005, 12:25 PM
I am BACK now .

You want to come to the dump and play ?

You are all most welcome .

Ally_Kat
01-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Crazy shit MAX!

say whaaaa? Man, the things I miss.

MAX
01-11-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
say whaaaa? Man, the things I miss.

Yes!!!

You have been EXTREMELY missed!!!

Again, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO happy to have you back!!!!