PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Satan!

Nickdfresh
01-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Fuck! Mustn't post while drinking!

Jeez Dr. Satan! You are the kick in the ass this place has needed! Would you like a cup of coffee, you take it black? Good man...er...thing! That's how I like a steaming cup of joe, nothing between me and my caffine. You have been a tremendously hard worker so far! But dude, you need to PACE yourself! At this frantic rate, you have a heart attack in no time!

Pace yourself man. You don't want to blow your wad in the first half! I mean I really like the new ideas you have brought to the PEN like performing medical experiments on the sheep. I like the way you put shards of glass in Baltimoreorioles hoof! He now walks slightly less effeminately! And we can monitor the fascinating progression of his festering front leg. Hell, maybe people will even think he is not a latent homosexual anymore.

And oh man, putting ROABANUS into that freezing vat of water, well that has much in the way of redeeming medical science! Now we know
how long it takes for a Hagar fan to wake the fuck up when placed in an ice bath.

But I draw the line at your attempts to "REANIMATE" Wildfire. Some fuckers are better off dead. That inbred tool isn't worth the plutonium 234 it takes to supercharge his dead, maggot ridden corpse! But okay, use your discretion here, I believe in emphasizing personal initiative. Do what you think is best...But I promise you this, If that asshole rises from the dead and begins saying shit about Dave again, TWO WILL DIE THIS TIME!

Dr. Satan extolls the greatness of Classic Van Halen to a SHEEP!
http://www.serialexperience.com/image_gallery/Mysterious_Dr_Satan.JPG

Nickdfresh
01-09-2005, 12:02 AM
Bob!? What the fuck man? Back two days, and this shit suddenly appears in the PEN entertainment center? What the fuck dude?! What will the SHEEP think if they see this? YOU'RE supposed to set the example man! Where have you been on your hiatus?
http://www.lcv.ne.jp/~ryhokaya/usalbums/BCR1stUSlpX.jpg

bueno bob
01-09-2005, 01:42 AM
The 'ole Doc will be a HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE member of the Pen, I say...

Merle, Ed and Carl are finally going to have someone to try and keep them in pace...