PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss wipes his ass in Green Bay

light 'em up!
01-09-2005, 07:17 PM
I've seen a lot of endzone celebrations in my time, but this has to be a first in the NFL; he scores a TD on a pass from Culpepper, simulates pulling down his pants and then wipes his ass on the goal post. I remember when he spit on an official during the '99 playoffs against the Rams. Randy Moss has no class.

PenguinsKID1986
01-09-2005, 07:33 PM
It could be worse, Favre could have done it!. When did Moss have class?

light 'em up!
01-09-2005, 09:34 PM
Question now is how much will the NFL fine him? Could be the most expensive ass wipe in history.

stringfelowhawk
01-09-2005, 10:55 PM
It should be. Spoiled pussies like him who come in with no respect for anyone and a chip on his shoulder so fucking big its a wonder he's not leaning like the tower in Italy. They think the world owes them something cause they had a tough childhood. Fuck him and his attitude. He's to damn pissed at the world to realize he's a fucking millionaire and quite possibly never have to work again. I despise him and Terrell Owens because of their "everybody look at me" attention grabs. He may have the talent to make it to the hall of fame but he sure as hell don't have the class to be there. Everybody has been saying he's the only person that can take a few of Jerry Rice's records but I believe they're full of shit. He'll be dead or a damn addict long before he's played long enough to even get close. He should spend a little time with Marvin Harrison or Barry Sanders. They had class.

light 'em up!
01-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
He should spend a little time with Marvin Harrison or Barry Sanders. They had class.

In the end, he's only fucking it up for himself... let him toot his horn.

POJO_Risin
01-09-2005, 11:14 PM
Here's a picture of it...

POJO_Risin
01-09-2005, 11:15 PM
And a picture of IT...

douchebag...

light 'em up!
01-09-2005, 11:16 PM
If he had any balls, he would have really pulled 'em down.

ALinChainz
01-09-2005, 11:17 PM
The only thing left is grabbing the crotch.

He might as well get it out of the way.

POJO_Risin
01-09-2005, 11:29 PM
Did TO ever get suspended for doing his deal? I'm sure there's just a fine involved...

so the question then is...how will TO top this one?

christ...we might see him rub one off in his next game...

POJO_Risin
01-09-2005, 11:30 PM
In case you missed it...

MAX
01-09-2005, 11:31 PM
Poj,

That looks like he has backpain. lol.

POJO_Risin
01-09-2005, 11:42 PM
Constipation...lmfao...

redblkwht
01-10-2005, 01:55 AM
I said it once & ill say it again..id PAY someone to take him out..
break a leg, shoulder or whatever, this kid needs an additude adjustment..in a BIG BIG way. Knock his ass out like foreman did
frazier.

redblkwht
01-10-2005, 02:06 AM
Moss needs Diebo to knock him the fuck out..
ala chris tucker in Friday..;)

tjvhou812
01-10-2005, 02:14 AM
lol

Jim Rome
01-10-2005, 05:46 PM
Clones, there was nothing wrong with what errrrr Moss did yesterday. Ever since the ABC incident on Monday Night between T.O and Desperate Houswives chick, everyone is up in arms when a celebration takes place errrr in the endzone.
Pure entertainment at it's finest and everyone needs to lighten up when errrr it comes to a touchdown celebration. No harm, no foul.

Northern Girl
01-10-2005, 06:52 PM
Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy said he saw Moss' action and, "I thought it was kind of humorous."

"It's not the kind of thing you want to see on national TV, but I understand what it was all about," he said.

"Anyone who has played in the NFC Central knows what that's about. The fans in Green Bay have a tradition in the parking lot after the game where they moon the visiting team's bus," he said. "It's kind of a unique send-off."

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3311208

light 'em up!
01-10-2005, 07:26 PM
So was it just a moon? I swear I thought I saw him wipe his butt on the goal post after the moon shot.

rustoffa
01-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Humping the goalpost is probably just around the corner.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Although I thought what he did was ridiculous and think he should be suspended (yeah, that'll happen), there's a part of this that not a lot of people are talking about....

The Green Bay fans, after EVERY home game, moon the opposing team's bus as they leave the stadium.....

Now, that doesn't make it right, but what's good for the goose, yadda, yadda, yadda.....

Fairwrning
01-10-2005, 08:40 PM
i just heard about that little ritual..funny as hell..that does kinda change things in my opinion..

Fairwrning
01-10-2005, 08:43 PM
as a matter of fact..as i think about it..everybody(including myself) seems to have overreacted a bit..at least he didnt drop trou completely..now THAt would be a fine..lmao

ALinChainz
01-10-2005, 08:49 PM
I heard that today and never knew that. Tony Dungy was saying something about it on ESPN.

Ditka went off on him today and even Michael Irvin, who I thought would stick up for him, didn't.

Irvin, who lied to him and told him to get into TV.

ALinChainz
01-10-2005, 08:51 PM
He was swearing into the crowd too ...

"Look at he score , boy!"

"Look at the mother fucking score, boy!"

rustoffa
01-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
He was swearing into the crowd too ...

"Look at he score , boy!"

"Look at the mother fucking score, boy!"

:D

ALinChainz
01-10-2005, 08:54 PM
I like catching that shit too ... a week or so ago ... Parcells ...

"It's always fucking something"

killed me.

TLR
01-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Moss = Douchebag

'Nuff said...

teamaa104
01-10-2005, 08:59 PM
i think everyone overreacts so much now because of the janet jackson scandal at the super bowl

although moss is a total prick, what he did was not horrible or immoral, it was pretty funny, and every has their panties in a bunch about it

light 'em up!
01-10-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by teamaa104
i think everyone overreacts so much now because of the janet jackson scandal at the super bowl

although moss is a total prick, what he did was not horrible or immoral, it was pretty funny, and every has their panties in a bunch about it

Yeah, but some kids are going to think it's cool and funny and then they're going to be doing it too; during little league games or at school, or worse.

Not everyone knows about the cheesehead tradition. It wasn't a 'disgusting act' like Joe Buck said, but it was inappropriate.

There's a time and place for everything.

Lou
01-10-2005, 09:38 PM
I didn't have a problem with it, in fact I thought it was amusing. Who cares. Al Harris should have stopped him from scoring a TD when he had only one good leg.

High Life Man
01-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Green Bay fans mooning the opposing team doesn't suprise me. They probably all go buttfuck each other as well.

It's a hick town, a fucking shithole with a pro football team.

I've been there many times for work and the best thing to do there is to get the fuck out.

Northern Girl
01-10-2005, 11:00 PM
The rivalry between these two teams is legendary; but you don't always hear about the fans part in it. It's something you have to see to believe some times. Crazy. I won't even go to those games anymore.

MAX
01-10-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Lou
I didn't have a problem with it, in fact I thought it was amusing. Who cares. Al Harris should have stopped him from scoring a TD when he had only one good leg.

No problem with it?

I was disgusted when it happened. It's the friggin' NFL for goodness sakes! What's next, pissing in the endzone? :rolleyes:

aesop
01-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by MAX
No problem with it?

I was disgusted when it happened. It's the friggin' NFL for goodness sakes! What's next, pissing in the endzone? :rolleyes:

It's people like Randy Moss that give [____________] a bad name...

...Back in the day, people got excited because Jim McMahon wore a sweat band....

...But I blame 1 person for the stupid antics minority athletes exhibit...Jim Johnson!!!

TLR
01-10-2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Lou

Lou,

THAT'S the problem...NOT having a problem with something like that. Since when are things like that acceptable (especially in front of millions of people)? Someone needs to draw a line...

rustoffa
01-10-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by High Life Man
Green Bay fans mooning the opposing team doesn't suprise me. They probably all go buttfuck each other as well.

Packers!

MAX
01-11-2005, 12:10 AM
Whatever happened to the good ol' days of Billy "Whiteshoes" Johnson? Now those endzone antics were both classic and stellar!!!

Va Beach VH Fan
01-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by TLR
Lou,

THAT'S the problem...NOT having a problem with something like that. Since when are things like that acceptable (especially in front of millions of people)? Someone needs to draw a line...

Well, let's remember that this is coming from a fan in a town where they cheered Michael Irvin after he nearly broke his neck in the Vet....

MAX
01-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Check out my new av for the week. :D

rustoffa
01-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Whatever happened to the good ol' days of Billy "Whiteshoes" Johnson? Now those endzone antics were both classic and stellar!!!

He's on the Falcon's PR team or in their nest or whatever ...

Everytime I've seen him, he's had (you guessed it) a pair of 'em on.

Pretty cool dude, and yes....that mofo could CELEBRATE!

MAX
01-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Hey Stoff,

You ever met him?

TLR
01-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
Well, let's remember that this is coming from a fan in a town where they cheered Michael Irvin after he nearly broke his neck in the Vet....

Yeah, I know. But, I'M a fan of Philly sports and I don't condone jackasses like Randy Moss. I suppose it's all due to one's viewpoint and, perhaps, age. These kinds of things seem to be acceptable with the younger generations. It's a shame...

ALinChainz
01-11-2005, 11:16 PM
Well, Philly does have T.O. ... some would say he is as bad as Moss.

MAX
01-11-2005, 11:20 PM

Is Sharpie gonna play?

ALinChainz
01-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Nope ... don't even think he'll make the Super Bowl should they make it.

Rough road for Philly, but not impossible.

rustoffa
01-12-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey Stoff,

You ever met him?

Yeah, when I first moved here in '89 there was this bar called "Sherwoods" near the airport...we would usually go there after work on Fridays he'd be in there like every other week.

Ultra-approachable, funny guy. We'd be like "Come on Billy, break it down for us"! and he'd act like he was gonna do it (dance) then go....Naw, it don't feel right.....stuff like that.

Nice guy.

BigBadBrian
01-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Lou

Al Harris needs to be released....fucking immediately.

Actually, I don't like Head Coach Mike Sherman or his whole damn staff either.

But to say you see no problem with the Moss charade is just wrong. You're taking the NFL out of realm of family entertainment. It's just that simple. It's no biggie for an adult to see, but I don't want my six year old daughter to see shit like that.

TLR
01-12-2005, 09:20 PM

TRUE! Actually, I should rephrase my last post: I'm a PHILLIES fan. That would serve to make me extremely well-versed on the attitude of Philly sports fans (as the Phils have sucked virtually forever!). I'm NOT a T.O. fan any more than I'm a Moss fan. However, I DO think Moss is more of a punk (if there are degrees of being a punk, that is)...

Lou
01-12-2005, 09:42 PM
I still stand by my original statement...I don't care. When has the NFL ever marketed itself towards family? Not that I can remember. Go to the games, I think the language by the fans at the games is lot worse than Moss's antics. Certainly not a family atmosphere there.

And to try to compare this to actually undressing and pissing in the end zone is stupid. If he pulled down his pants, that's now in the realm of legal indecency. If he had given fans the finger, that's wrong. But he made a gesture that was all innuendo, and so I really don't care and I laughed when I saw it. Big deal.

ALinChainz
01-13-2005, 07:52 PM
Moss fined $10,000 by NFL for fake mooning celebration

By DAVE CAMPBELL, AP Sports Writer

January 13, 2005

EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. (AP) -- Randy Moss trudged out to his truck in the subzero cold, with a huge, black hooded sweat shirt covering almost his entire face. All that was showing was a carefree smile.

In his usual flippant manner, Moss showed no remorse for his latest misdeed.

Minnesota's controversial wide receiver was fined $10,000 Thursday by the NFL for pretending to pull down his pants and moon the Green Bay crowd during a playoff win last weekend.

``Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand, to me?'' said Moss, whose salary this season is $5.75 million. He then jokingly suggested he might perform a more vulgar celebration next time.

Peter Hadhazy, the league's director of game operations, penalized Moss for unsportsmanlike conduct in a letter released by the NFL.

``Your actions were based on poor judgment, did not reflect well on you or the Vikings, and were insulting to many,'' Hadhazy wrote. ``They have resulted in widespread criticism and needlessly detracted from Minnesota's dramatic playoff victory. Fans should look to you and your teammates to see how to compete and win in football. But when you lose your focus on playing and engage in sideshows as you did on Sunday, you forfeit much of this.''

Moss also briefly bumped the goalpost with his backside before hugging teammates in the end zone following a fourth-quarter touchdown catch that clinched the Vikings' 31-17 victory over the Packers.

League rules mandate discipline for ``obscene gestures or other actions construed as being in poor taste.'' A fine for the first offense under those guidelines is $5,000.

The NFL said Moss was fined more than the minimum because this isn't the first time he has been disciplined for unsportsmanlike conduct. He paid a $25,000 penalty in 1999 for squirting an official with a water bottle.

Moss wasn't the only player fined on Thursday. The NFL also fined New York Jets linebacker Eric Barton $7,500 for hitting San Diego quarterback Drew Brees in the head during last weekend's playoff game.

Moss, whose 9,142 career yards receiving are the most ever by any player over his first seven seasons, has drawn more than his share of punishments and negative publicity.

The league fined him $5,000 for his role in a scuffle with the Chicago Bears during a September game, and he was charged the same amount in November 2003 for spiking a ball at the foot of Detroit Lions cornerback Dre' Bly.

In December 2002, he was fined $1,200 by a judge after being charged with bumping a traffic control officer with his car in downtown Minneapolis.

For verbally abusing corporate sponsors on the team bus following a loss in November 2001, Moss was fined $15,000 by the Vikings and required to receive anger management counseling.

And just last week, he was rebuked by teammates for leaving the field before the end of a loss to the Washington Redskins.

Moss' agent, Dante DiTrapano, said the fine was unnecessary and that he plans to appeal.

``If you can't have freedom of expression on the football field, come on,'' DiTrapano said.

DiTrapano argued that there was a story behind the dance Moss did in the end zone. The pantomimed pants-pulling was a response to Green Bay fans' tradition of mooning the visiting team's bus in the parking lot. And the rump bump against the goalpost, DiTrapano said, was a tribute to an old friend of Moss' who was at Lambeau Field for the game. Donnie Jones, who played at Dupont High School in West Virginia a few years before Moss did, used to celebrate like that after touchdowns.

``Like everything else, I think it's blown out of proportion,'' DiTrapano said. ``It's not fair, but we're used to it. It just rolls right off of us.''

squib
01-15-2005, 08:46 PM
the fans don't do it on national tv Moss is an ass

light 'em up!
01-15-2005, 11:34 PM
``Ain't nothing but 10 grand. What's 10 grand, to me?''

Zero class.

stringfelowhawk
01-16-2005, 02:35 AM
Here's the problem I see with this classless asshole:

I'm not so naive to actually believe that video games, movies, tv, music etc. makes a kid wanna commit suicide or murder. But, and this is a huge fucking BUT, when you are in a position to make an impression on kids like he is, and he acts like that it's like telling the younger kids its ok to spit on the other team everytime you get a sack or an interception. Its unsportsmanlike and that is the biggest problem in pro sports now. I'm not saying these guys are role models. Charles Barkley was right, its a parents responsibility to be a role model. But when you have the influence of a pro athlete who a kid mimics, even if you correct him on the spot he will do it again because to him and most of his peers, what Randy Moss did was "cool"!
For every Joe Montana, John Elway, Barry Sanders, or Johnny Unitas, you're gonna have two Randy Moss', T.O.'s, Edgerin James', and Keyshawn Johnson's. And that is a damn shame.

I know the fans usually moon the other team, but they don't do it on national tv so everyone can see them. I don't think Janet's nipple is gonna traumatize anyone or make little girls wanna go around looking like lil Kim but a teenage male seeing Randy Moss look like a jackass just to disrespect the hometown crowd is an impression that is completely unnecessary. Why should a parent have to censor a damn football game or baseball game or basketball etc. when chances are their own kids are involved with these sports at some level. Its like telling them they can watch the Disney Channel but not Loony Tunes.

I'm not against celebration. I'd encourage it if I were in the position to but doing something like he or T.O. did, is just unsportsmanlike and that pisses me off. It shows you the lack of discipline these guys have now. Look at Ron Artest, Vince Carter, guys who play for money not a championship. A classy celebration should be unique without intentionally trying to disrespect the other team or its house. The best celebration I've ever seen was a simple gesture that made a point. Every time Barry Sanders scored, he'd walk over and hand the ball to the ref. Just doing his job. Cause he knew, and we knew nobody could stop him and the lack of celebration was the scariest form of psychological warfare. Its like seeing Joe or John smile at the defense when their backed up to their own endzone on first and 20 with 2 minutes to play. They don't have to show you because you already know how its gonna end. You don't see either of them pretending to pull their pants down a minute and fifty nine seconds later when someone catches their touchdown pass. You don't see Micheal Jordan picking up another teams jersey and pretending to wipe his ass with it. The only thing he ever did, and it made me laugh was get a T for waving his finger in Mutombo's face because after he retired Mutombo said Jordan never dunked on him. Mutombo always waved his finger everytime he blocked a shot.