Rougegirl'sguy
01-10-2005, 03:56 PM
How was the adultry this weekend?;)

Carmine
01-10-2005, 04:03 PM
....whoa......I'm outta here!.......

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 04:43 PM
You should stay Carmie! Maybe dg...UH... Rg will give you a little too!

Carmine
01-10-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
You should stay Carmie! Maybe dg...UH... Rg will give you a little too!

Thanks Hon, I'm all set!

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 05:00 PM
THAT'S CUZ YOU'RE A GOOD MAN!
*APPLAUSE*!!!

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Man, I need an online girlfriend :(

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Well, then again, none of the girls here got anything on my wife...lol...shit, 90% of the dog pics posted at the pic archive cant hold a candle to her.

Carmine
01-10-2005, 05:04 PM
*APPLAUSE*!!!

Thanks Fab!

Catch ya tomm......G'nite......

Nickdfresh
01-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, then again, none of the girls here got anything on my wife...lol...shit, 90% of the dog pics posted at the pic archive cant hold a candle to her.

Send pictures!;) :cool:

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Send pictures!;) :cool:

They won't be nudes...she's bashful, lol...

I might be able to talk her out of a normal pic, though, we'll see. I'll ask her tonight.

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 05:41 PM

Are you calling us dogs?
Anyway, I think it's nice you find your wife HOT! It's cool when a man recognizes what he has in his OWN bed! ;)

Nickdfresh
01-10-2005, 05:41 PM
They won't be nudes...she's bashful, lol...

I might be able to talk her out of a normal pic, though, we'll see. I'll ask her tonight.

See if we can negotiate a bikini pic?:D

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 05:42 PM

Nick you slut!

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 05:44 PM

Won't happen, but your imagination is, of course, yours to use...heh heh...

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 05:45 PM
Are you calling us dogs?

I'm just saying I haven't seen YOUR nudes in the pic archive to judge by ;)

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Ok so your calling ME a dog...

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Ok so your calling ME a dog...

Not at all; my point is that, unless I've got some sort of full on nude picture to judge by, my wife wipes the mat with 90% of the females posted up there.

I guess the only way to settle this is to let me see your nude pics....sigh....I just HATE it when it comes down to this ;)

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Well... I will have to think about that! In all honesty, I don't want you to find me hotter than your wife. I admire and appreciate men who are loyal and devoted husbands and I respect the women that make them that way!

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 06:08 PM
Well, I can guarantee you that I won't find you a "dog"...but I may damn well consider my wife hotter (and odds are, probably will).

She's a tough act to follow! :)

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Well than, that makes YOU hot in my book!

bueno bob
01-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Well than, that makes YOU hot in my book!

Sweet!

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 06:18 PM
;)

Roguesgirl
01-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Rougegirl'sguy
How was the adultry this weekend?;)

no fucking clue as to what you're talking about

stupid fuck

RogueHorseman
01-10-2005, 06:53 PM
What is wrong with you, Fab?

I swear you must have some type of chemical imbalance upstairs.

Seriously, you need to consider getting that looked at, soon.

But, anyway.... Disgusting?

Yes, it is very disgusting. But moreso, distrubing.

I speak in reference to your hyper-active, imagination-filled, devious and dirty little mind casting such slander.

How dare you make such an assumption and assault ones high moral convictions.

You always assume this, and then assume that...

You like to fancy yourself as speaking for everyone.

Not even remotely true in the slightest sense.

Assume this you little double digit IQ twit, once again you have made a complete and total ass of yourself.

To end this with a compliment of sorts to appease your frail ego, I will say that you are amazingly consistent in that one regard.

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 07:05 PM
Oh RH! You must know that so many people here looked at her latest tiraid with you and Max as so classless and insensetive that I have actually got pm's PRAISING me for my vocals regarding the situation! In spite of the fact that Max has been a great sport about it all, other people here, who really like him, see her as a piece of trash now, as I ALWAYS did, and have rooted me on in my actions. I've been getting more LOVE than ever!

RogueHorseman
01-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Oh yes, sure Fabo, whatever you say.... after all you DO speak for everyone. :rolleyes:

I came home from my weekend business trip to find an absolute avalanche of supportive emails... funny, no one mentioned you, at least not in any positive light anyway.

The way your simple mind jumped to such a conclusion, and how you issued such outright slander based on nothing more than the same insanity is a very sad statement on your behalf.

Indeed.

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 07:14 PM
We both obviously have our own supporters!
Keep in mind, If she didn't post her LUST for every guy all over the board, no one would be the wiser...

RogueHorseman
01-10-2005, 07:22 PM
We both obviously have our own supporters...

Thing is, I've never once actively campaigned for it, nor do I have to.

You on the other hand, you are like the sleezeball politician to end all.

Congratulations, you must be so very proud of your non-stop attempted manipulations and extra-fine ass-kissing accomplishments.

Worked like a circus mark...

Roguesgirl
01-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Its all part of fab's, I mean RGG's personality disorder RH. She can't help that she's a lunatic.

HPD Diagnostic Criteria
A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention.

interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior.

displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions

consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self.

has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail

shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion

is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances

considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are

get on your meds fab, it'll be ok...

Roguesgirl
01-10-2005, 07:24 PM
We both obviously have our own supporters!
Keep in mind, If she didn't post her LUST for every guy all over the board, no one would be the wiser...

Every guy all over the board??? LMAO!!

exaggerate much?

RogueHorseman
01-10-2005, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Roguesgirl
Every guy all over the board??? LMAO!!

exaggerate much?

Hey, lay off the $20 words. Fabo has to look those up, and you are wasting her "valuable" fighting time... LOL!

Speaking of which, f*ck the sick bitch. Lets get outta here....

Roguesgirl
01-10-2005, 07:31 PM
yeah, lets go...and remind me to tell you about the times that fab told everyone here that she was going to KILL herself, because people were being so mean to her...

thats just her desperate need of attention...

pretty pathetic, she is.

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 07:36 PM
Yeah... Take your Stupid Ho outta here!

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 07:43 PM
yeah, lets go...and remind me to tell you about the times that fab told everyone here that she was going to KILL herself, because people were being so mean to her...

thats just her desperate need of attention...

pretty pathetic, she is.

LMAO! I did that ONCE and I was being sarcastic. Remind ME to tell everyone how many times dg has claimed that her husband beats her!

Oh wait I don't have to tell everyone... She already has!

stilleddiesangel
01-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Fuck me.. nothing changes much round here does it!!!

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by stilleddiesangel
Fuck me..

Did you steal that line from dg? I mean Rg?

Nickdfresh
01-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Nick you slut!

I'm a MANWHORE!:eatit:

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 08:20 PM
LMAO!

MAX
01-10-2005, 09:05 PM
Could we please keep my name out of these threads from now on? I've made my peace and have moved on. I suggest others please do the same. It's a lot more fun being happy and really enjoying life.

Fabulous Shadow
01-10-2005, 09:07 PM
Will do Max!

Bob_R
01-10-2005, 09:30 PM
Fuck me..

Where should we meet? :D :) ;) :p

MAX
01-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
Where should we meet? :D :) ;) :p

Atta pup buddy. :)

academic punk
01-10-2005, 10:56 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

stilleddiesangel
01-11-2005, 03:58 AM
Did you steal that line from dg? I mean Rg?

Fab, we've been here before as far as DG is concerned and I stated my position then... I wont stand back and watch her get attacked.. she's a good mate. Now grow the fuck up!!!

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 07:54 AM
LMAO! I did that ONCE and I was being sarcastic. Remind ME to tell everyone how many times dg has claimed that her husband beats her!

Oh wait I don't have to tell everyone... She already has!

Never said that to anyone, ever. I told you it wasn't true years ago when you first lied about it then. Get your facts straight Fab. I'm not real sure you are one to talk about husbands. You're separated from yours right? Like he's in detox and your home. Yeah, I guess that qualifies as separated.

Kinda reminds me how you told eveyone here that I was having an affair with YOUR boyfriend Wolfman. That was one of your more fucked up lies. He must have really SUCKED in bed, because I don't even remember meeting him. LOL!

Like I would have any use for that...

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 07:56 AM
Fab, we've been here before as far as DG is concerned and I stated my position then... I wont stand back and watch her get attacked.. she's a good mate. Now grow the fuck up!!!

whats up SEA? good to see you...

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 08:00 AM
Yeah... Take your Stupid Ho outta here!

no wonder your husband can't lay off the sauce....fucking Gwen Stefani playing all day and night...I'd get tanked too.

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 08:04 AM
*APPLAUSE*!!!

Unlike Fab and Wolf who were both married to other people while they were fucking all over the country

Fabulous Shadow
01-11-2005, 03:01 PM
LMAO!!!!
YOU are a sad sorry excuse of a wife.
I pity your poor husaband. Apparently HE sucks in bed or you wouldn't have the need to CYBER so many guys on the net.
Unlike YOU... I'm not going to explain and defend my private life HERE. The people who know me "FOR REAL" are the people who's opinions matter to me. Everyone else can believe your lies for all I care.

Fabulous Shadow
01-11-2005, 03:04 PM
Unlike Fab and Wolf who were both married to other people while they were fucking all over the country

What do you care about Marriage! You have been cheating on YOUR husband for years! You are even more pathetic then I ever imagined.
Now more people can see it. Thanks for the reveal.

RogueHorseman
01-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Will do Max!

About frickin' time.

Rogue's Friendly Reminder: #274
You don't speak for ANYONE else on planet earth either, just for the record, to remind you once again numb noggin, for the 274th time.

RogueHorseman
01-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Fabdow
I did that ONCE and I was being sarcastic....

http://home.comcast.net/~thepghshadow/notagain-edited.jpg

Guitar Shark
01-11-2005, 04:16 PM
LMAO!!!!
YOU are a sad sorry excuse of a wife.
I pity your poor husaband. Apparently HE sucks in bed or you wouldn't have the need to CYBER so many guys on the net.

How many guys are you cybering with these days? Over the last year? Apparently your husband and boyfriend are worthy of pity as well.

What do you care about Marriage! You have been cheating on YOUR husband for years! You are even more pathetic then I ever imagined.
Now more people can see it. Thanks for the reveal.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Hi dg. :)

Rikk
01-11-2005, 04:16 PM
OK, for fuck's sakes, why is this thread being kept alive? What is the point of this bullshit fight? We seem to have stacks of threads all on the same topic.

Can this shit just end??

Carmine
01-11-2005, 04:21 PM

bueno bob
01-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Uh...not that anybody probably cares anymore, but I was able to talk my wife outta that pic...its up in the pic forum... :)

RogueHorseman
01-11-2005, 05:06 PM
Uh...not that anybody probably cares anymore, but I was able to talk my wife outta that pic...its up in the pic forum... :)

Well, I didn't get permission... but what the hey, here is one of me and RG in our halloween get up's-

http://www.karneval-webshop.de/media/TN_1059-757.JPG

bueno bob
01-11-2005, 05:12 PM
Looks good!

Guitar Shark
01-11-2005, 05:16 PM

She is muy bueno! ;)

RogueHorseman
01-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Here is a very nice one from the Double Cross...

That's me and RG in the middle, along with my brother and ranch forman.

http://www.genepeach.com/c/i/4.jpg

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 06:27 PM
"When the shit hits the fan
Fab will be sittin on the can.

When the whip comes down...."

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
How many guys are you cybering with these days? Over the last year? Apparently your husband and boyfriend are worthy of pity as well.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Hi dg. :)

No shit! hey there, GS.

hows things? :)

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
OK, for fuck's sakes, why is this thread being kept alive? What is the point of this bullshit fight? We seem to have stacks of threads all on the same topic.

Can this shit just end??

more importantly:

Q: Why was it started in the first place?
A: Fab's desperate need for attention and conflict

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman
Well, I didn't get permission... but what the hey, here is one of me and RG in our halloween get up's-

http://www.karneval-webshop.de/media/TN_1059-757.JPG

I told you not to post that one! :D

Fabulous Shadow
01-11-2005, 06:48 PM
I just want to wish RH and Rg the best of luck! ;)

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 06:48 PM
What do you care about Marriage!

LMAO! you played the card, Fab, you fucking hypocrite!

Old, bitter, married, woman...

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 06:49 PM
I just want to widh RH and Rg the best of luck!

no thanks...we're happy with out your kind of shit luck

Fabulous Shadow
01-11-2005, 06:51 PM
LMAO! you played the card, Fab, you fucking hypocrite!

Old, bitter, married, woman...

Old? FYI... you are older than me...
Bitter? a tad
Married? by Law
Woman? 100%

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 06:53 PM
I was quoting you from a previous post...you referred to me that way.

Fabulous Shadow
01-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Go on now... Go do what people in LOVE do!

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 07:25 PM
I just want to wish RH and Rg the best of luck! ;)

another lie! stop sending me PMs you freaky bitch

Wolfman
01-11-2005, 07:45 PM

You know, for someone that I've never done a damn thing to, you sure seem bent on stirring shit up about me. I don't owe anybody on these boards an explanation of the details of my personal life, but to get the facts straight, since you obviously aren't able to - I was divorced for a full year and Fab was separated and living on her own for two years before we ever started seeing each other. I'm not even going to honor the other suggested crap I just read about myself with a response.

It's now pretty obvious to me who was going around spreading lies about me doing awful things and turning people against me on the boards to begin with. Leave my name out of the petty fights and stay out of my business.

As far as I'm concerned, both you and Fab need to grow up and get over this obsession of one-upping each other on every board and getting personal. It's not just her, it's not just you. It's BOTH of you , regardless of who seems to have more people in their corner at any given time.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing this. Leave my name out of this playground bullshit, period. My personal life details are not anybody's business on a fantasy land message board.

Fabulous Shadow
01-11-2005, 07:50 PM
another lie! stop sending me PMs you freaky bitch

LMAO! Stop responding!

Sorry Wolf...

Rikk
01-11-2005, 07:51 PM
I have to agree with WOLF. Both of you need to cool it. Even I'm staying out of this one. And I intend to continue staying out of it.

This fight is going nowhere and BOTH OF YOU are keeping it going.

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Even I'm staying out of this one. And I intend to continue staying out of it.

oh you are? LMAO!

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Wolfman
You know, for someone that I've never done a damn thing to, you sure seem bent on stirring shit up about me. I don't owe anybody on these boards an explanation of the details of my personal life, but to get the facts straight, since you obviously aren't able to - I was divorced for a full year and Fab was separated and living on her own for two years before we ever started seeing each other. I'm not even going to honor the other suggested crap I just read about myself with a response.

It's now pretty obvious to me who was going around spreading lies about me doing awful things and turning people against me on the boards to begin with. Leave my name out of the petty fights and stay out of my business.

As far as I'm concerned, both you and Fab need to grow up and get over this obsession of one-upping each other on every board and getting personal. It's not just her, it's not just you. It's BOTH of you , regardless of who seems to have more people in their corner at any given time.

I'm not going to waste my time arguing this. Leave my name out of this playground bullshit, period. My personal life details are not anybody's business on a fantasy land message board.

Maybe YOU can call the bitch off, Wolf!

I left her alone for a long time. Started a thread that had nothing to do with her and she went off for over a week

Fabulous Shadow
01-11-2005, 08:02 PM
You left me alone? LMAO!
That's some funny ass shit right there!

Rikk
01-11-2005, 08:06 PM
oh you are? LMAO!

DG, don't test me. I didn't start this thread of any of the "I love" threads. I haven't done one thing against you yet, even though you humiliated my homeboy for no reason. Let's just say that I'm more evil than ever, but in a calm, rational way. I'm sick of the boards being plugged up with fights. And I think other posters are too.

I also have nothing against ROGUE...I think he's a great guy and great poster. My opinion of you ain't what it used to be, but it's none of my business and I have nothing against anybody.

If you think there's any alliance with me and FAB, then you're not as smart as I thought you are.

But you brought a ton of attention to yourself with that stupid thread, and you're certainly not taking the "higher road" you've spoken of so many times.

I know I'm not playing ball this time and fighting FAB with you. I hope MAX doesn't. I hope you take the high road and end this shit.

Or I hope FAB does.

Roguesgirl
01-11-2005, 08:17 PM
Rikk, chill the fuck out. It was a joke. You were posting in a thread and saying you were going to stay out. That was funny.

I never said you started threads.
I never said you had an alliance with Fab.
I don't give a flying FUCK what you think about me, Rogue, or the thread

Fabulous Shadow
01-11-2005, 08:22 PM
For the record... No one thinks badly of RoGue.
Not even me. I appreciate that he is backing up dg.
He got dragged into the soap opera unsuspectingly.
Some things are better left OFF of message boards.
And it's NOT love just because he makes you wet!
PERIOD

Rikk
01-11-2005, 08:29 PM
For the record, KATYDID makes me hard.:p

MAX
01-12-2005, 01:32 AM
I don't give a flying FUCK what you think about me, Rogue, or the thread

Body Blow and uncool!!

Frankly, most of us do not my "friend." I fucking tried. :rolleyes: Unfortunately, mean people suck. However, I'll be damned with you saying such a thing to my bro Rikk. The three of us were mates and allies for a looooong time and that was just plain RUDE!!! I'll be bitchslapped by many for posting in here but I don't give a fuck anymore!!! I've done my absolute best and held back with the lot of you to keep the peace with all parties. Maybe it's cos I'm too stupid and a lover, not a fighter. I've done my damnest to make peace with ALL OF YOU!!!! Unfortunately, some do not wish for it. No matter how much it hurts or breaks my fucking heart, I've tried but you people refuse to shut-um-up-mouth!!!!

DG and Rogue, Roth on, cheers but can you at least be fucking the least bit private about it for a bit?!?!?!?!?

Fab, I can fight my own battles but thanks for being kind.

Anyway,

The lot of you can suck my kiss!!! LOL!!! ;)

Roguesgirl
01-12-2005, 01:52 AM
Read what he said to me, Max. I was reacting to what he said to me.

I made a joke. He flipped out. His anger was brought on, no doubt, by his loyalty to you. Thats great. Thats what friends are for. :)

I did not start this thread. This one was not me. False shit was said about me, and I defended myself and retaliated. You would have done the same. It was nothing against you or Rikk. Until he shit on me too.

You think I take that shit? You know me better.

Rikk
01-12-2005, 01:56 AM
It was nothing against you or Rikk. Until he shit on me too.

Excuse me??

No worries.

Roguesgirl
01-12-2005, 01:57 AM
what does that mean?

MAX
01-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Look, I don't want to fight with you at all hon cos you KNOW I cherish friendship. :) I've tried to talk privately and you friggin' know it. Regardless, when you don't reply and this shit goes on I have no fucking choice!!!

Roguesgirl
01-12-2005, 02:02 AM
I replied to you. We were cool. what are you talking about?

and don't give me shit about not having a choice...please

Rikk
01-12-2005, 02:03 AM
Can we let this fucking shit end?? Enough fucking soap operas. DG, you're happy with ROGUE, great. MAX, you're happy without DG, awesome. Let's let this fucking shit end.

But DG, I am telling you, don't you dare put words in my mouth or insinuate alliances that don't exist or other crap.

MAX is my friend. I will always stand by him. Period. I think the spectacle you made of yourself without "thinking of him" was unwarranted and unfortunate. I still can't understand why you would do that without even telling him before-hand. That said, he's a big boy and his life is good. If ROGUE is happy with you, then all power to him and I truly wish him good luck and real happiness.

MAX
01-12-2005, 02:07 AM
I replied to you. We were cool. what are you talking about?

and don't give me shit about not having a choice...please

What's this "choice" shit? :confused: I sent you an email yesterday woman!!!! Read it!!! ;)

Roguesgirl
01-12-2005, 02:12 AM
Can we let this fucking shit end?? Enough fucking soap operas. DG, you're happy with ROGUE, great. MAX, you're happy without DG, awesome. Let's let this fucking shit end.

Agreed 100%

But DG, I am telling you, don't you dare put words in my mouth or insinuate alliances that don't exist or other crap.

I am totally in the dark on this. No idea what you mean.

MAX is my friend. I will [B]always stand by him. Period. I think the spectacle you made of yourself without "thinking of him" was unwarranted and unfortunate. I still can't understand why you would do that without even telling him before-hand. That said, he's a big boy and his life is good.

It wasn't anything that could have been said before hand. I have a reason for doing what I did. Trust me on that, or don't.

I know his life is good. I have always wanted the best for him.

If ROGUE is happy with you, then all power to him and I truly wish him good luck and real happiness.

me too :)

Roguesgirl
01-12-2005, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by MAX
What's this "choice" shit? :confused:

read your post

I sent you an email yesterday woman!!!! Read it!!! ;)

okay :)

MAX
01-12-2005, 02:20 AM
DG,

I've recently "called" you? :confused:

Rikk
01-12-2005, 02:26 AM
And MAX, wah wah wah wah!! Quit crying like a baby. Ignore her and move on with your life. You've got it good. Fuck it!

If she's lying, no problem. What does it matter?? It's not your problem anymore. If she really did humiliate you, then it's not a situation worth caring about. You got good friends here and you know it.

Let's all just relax and have a nice time. Maybe this picture of MAX will inspire everyone.

Roguesgirl
01-12-2005, 02:32 AM
what ever games you guys are playing, count me out

this is just fucked up beyond fucked up

later....

MAX
01-12-2005, 03:07 AM
what ever games you guys are playing, count me out

this is just fucked up beyond fucked up

later....

No games cos YOU are just plain mean.

Thank goodnees someone shot some Visene to my heart.

How could you and why? I'm friggin' stoked for you!!!!!

Why be so mean? :(

Rikk
01-12-2005, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Why be so mean? :(

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=361626

MAX
01-12-2005, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by MAX
DG,

I've recently "called" you? :confused:

Never answered that?

Northern Girl
01-12-2005, 07:31 AM
:(

Be careful not to say things you REALLY DON'T mean. Regrets are a bitch !

Bob_R
01-12-2005, 09:50 AM
I don't feel like reading thru this whole fuckin' thread. Can someone just real quickly fill me in.

Is DG/RG and Rogue a real romance? Or, is this just an Internet thing?

Secondly:

J E T S

Jets!
Jets!
Jets!

You really have to heard that in person to apprediate it!

Carmine
01-12-2005, 09:57 AM
I don't feel like reading thru this whole fuckin' thread. Can someone just real quickly fill me in.

Leave it alone dude! Its there biz.......:cool:

YANKS
YANKS
YANKS
YANKS
YANKS

Bob_R
01-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
Leave it alone dude! Its there biz.......:cool:

YANKS
YANKS
YANKS
YANKS
YANKS

I am going to leave it alone dude. No problem with me. I don't care (in a respectful way) . Just want to know.

YANKS! :)

Carmine
01-12-2005, 10:45 AM
I am going to leave it alone dude. No problem with me. I don't care (in a respectful way) . Just want to know.

YANKS! :)

I actually have no idea.....just wanted to say YANKS>>>>YANKS>>>>>>YANKS!

Rikk
01-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Jets!
Jets!
Jets!

Steelers!
Steelers!
Steelers!

Bob_R
01-12-2005, 02:20 PM
Steelers!
Steelers!
Steelers!

Doesn't have quite the same ring to it. :p ;)

Fabulous Shadow
01-12-2005, 03:45 PM

Is DG/RG and Rogue a real romance? Or, is this just an Internet thing?

Internet thing... but to dg... SHIT! I mean Rg, It's REAL LOVE, He's "THE ONE!" Best of luck to them both. I hope she doesn't have too much trouble dropping her hubby! Seems she's pretty good a dropping people without and remorse.

Fabulous Shadow
01-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Body Blow and uncool!!

Fab, I can fight my own battles but thanks for being kind.

Anyway,

The lot of you can suck my kiss!!! LOL!!! ;)

Trust me, I KNOW you can. This is really just more of my continuing
battle with dg... Uh...Rg. I have always seen her as a selfish, insenitive manipulator and I guess I just couldn't bite my tounge about her latest reveal. It's not really fighting FOR you Max. It's just that this latest episode is TYPICAL of dg...Rg, and so OUR battle continues. I'll be happy to drop it now. I said what I wanted to say.

Rikk
01-12-2005, 05:12 PM
Doesn't have quite the same ring to it. :p ;)

Yes, but everyone is already practicing, because they know they'll be cheering it for the rest of the season. Me? I've been chanting "Jets Jets Jets" a bit because I know I won't be able to after Saturday.:p

Ou812Max's Girl
10-04-2005, 08:20 PM
On to the next one now?

Nickdfresh
10-04-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman
http://home.comcast.net/~thepghshadow/notagain-edited.jpg

I second this emotion.:confused: