PDA

View Full Version : DNC: The Party of Bigots

Pontius Pilate
01-10-2005, 04:29 PM
The Democrats contend that they are the party of equality and civil rights. But, their past and present reveal a party dedicated to bigotry

Look no further than ex KKK member Senator Robert Byrd (D-West Virginia). A man who has assaulted African Americans is continually empowered with high power committee positions.

Here is a little sample of Byrd's rantings.

Byrd on "race mongrels." "[I will] never submit to fight beneath that banner [the American flag] with a Negro by my side. Rather would I die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." 1947 letter by Robert Byrd.

Democrat Senator Chris Dodd proclaimed that Sen. Byrd "would have been a great senator at any moment. He would have been right at the founding of this country. He would have been in the leadership crafting this Constitution. He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation. .... "

I guess he would have been “right” by DNC,standards, during the Civil War by touting the Democrat party line of slavery in all 50 States.

Democrats have blocked Miguel Estrada from getting a court appointment because, according to their memos, " he is Latino.”

Al Sharpton, a man who was put on the DNC payroll and spoke on behalf of the party in Boston has repeatedly attacked Jews. In his most infamous attack, Sharpton instigated thugs to burn down a Jewish owned store (Freddy's) because "They think they gonna drive this man out of business, they gotta be out of their minds. We are not gonna stand idly by and let a Jewish person come in Black Harlem"

Catholics have not escaped the bigotry of the Left. The DNC Judiciary members, throughout 2004, blocked Catholics from the bench because of their religious faith. Schumer has vowed to continue the inquisition.

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Pontius Pilate
The Democrats contend that they are the party of equality and civil rights. But, their past and present reveal a party dedicated to bigotry

Look no further than ex KKK member Senator Robert Byrd (D-West Virginia):

1947 letter by Robert Byrd.

1947.........So? There were most likely republicans who were slave owners back in the nineteenth century. What's your point? It looks like it's going to be a pretty shitty one.

Jesus Christ
01-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Hello Pontius. Sad to see that ye are as decieved now as ye were 2000 years ago.

Do ye think that washing thy hands will absolve thee of thy guilt in supporting the Son of Bush?

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 06:18 PM
I see you two have some issues. I'll see myself out then...

Nickdfresh
01-10-2005, 06:29 PM

Look no further than ex KKK member Senator Robert Byrd (D-West Virginia). A man who has assaulted African Americans is continually empowered with high power committee positions.

Here is a little sample of Byrd's rantings.

Byrd on "race mongrels." "[I will] never submit to fight beneath that banner [the American flag] with a Negro by my side. Rather would I die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." 1947 letter by Robert Byrd.

Democrat Senator Chris Dodd proclaimed that Sen. Byrd "would have been a great senator at any moment. He would have been right at the founding of this country. He would have been in the leadership crafting this Constitution. He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation. .... "

I guess he would have been “right” by DNC,standards, during the Civil War by touting the Democrat party line of slavery in all 50 States.

Democrats have blocked Miguel Estrada from getting a court appointment because, according to their memos, " he is Latino.”

Al Sharpton, a man who was put on the DNC payroll and spoke on behalf of the party in Boston has repeatedly attacked Jews. In his most infamous attack, Sharpton instigated thugs to burn down a Jewish owned store (Freddy's) because "They think they gonna drive this man out of business, they gotta be out of their minds. We are not gonna stand idly by and let a Jewish person come in Black Harlem"

Catholics have not escaped the bigotry of the Left. The DNC Judiciary members, throughout 2004, blocked Catholics from the bench because of their religious faith. Schumer has vowed to continue the inquisition.

If you are going to cut -n- paste complete bullshit, at least have the courtesy to provide a link to dipshit.com or wherever they made this crap up.

Pontius Pilate
01-10-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
1947.........So? There were most likely republicans who were slave owners back in the nineteenth century. What's your point? It looks like it's going to be a pretty shitty one.

Interesting, young lad, but it was the Republicans that were founded against slavery. The Democrats were the driving force behind the CSA.

But, anyway, why hasn't the DNC kicked out Byrd or removed him from any important position in the Senate? Tacit consent of horrid racism.

ODShowtime
01-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Interesting, young lad, but it was the Republicans that were founded against slavery. The Democrats were the driving force behind the CSA.

that's why I said "most likely" nice try on the history lesson BBB

LoungeMachine
01-10-2005, 11:25 PM
Fucking NeoCon shit bag Alias

revenge for Ford I guess.

At least Ford is clever and well informed with HIS Aliases

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 12:31 AM
Alias creating coward. Is that the best you can do? Still no link?

Here's one for you!

http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/images/12/16/top.lott.bet.jpg
"I didn't know y'all ******s had your own tv station! I'll be damned!"

blueturk
01-11-2005, 03:07 AM
Let's not forget this famous Republican civil rights advocate!

FORD
01-11-2005, 08:56 AM
Is Jesse burning in Hell yet?http://www.psychedelicrepublicans.com/cards/images/helms_front.jpg http://www.psychedelicrepublicans.com/cards/images/helms_back.jpg

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Is Jesse burning in Hell yet?

Wouldn't your Alias know? ;)

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I wonder who it is? :confused:

LoungeMachine
01-11-2005, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I wonder who it is? :confused:

oh puhleeze:rolleyes:

FORD
01-11-2005, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Wouldn't your Alias know? ;)

Haven't heard from Satan recently. I would guess he's back in DC helping his son prepare for next week's events.

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 09:38 AM
oh puhleeze:rolleyes:

This is great. :D

Whoever it is has you fooled, hook, line, and sinker.

FORD can tell by looking at IP addresses.

I'm hoping he won't spill the beans, though.

I have my suspicions, though. :gulp:

BITEYOASS
01-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Hello Pontius. Sad to see that ye are as decieved now as ye were 2000 years ago.

Do ye think that washing thy hands will absolve thee of thy guilt in supporting the Son of Bush?

AMEN! :D

Cathedral
01-11-2005, 09:56 AM
Politics makes my head hurt. it never stops, the circle of shit that keeps recycling.
LMMFAO, This is about round 6 or 7 with the Robert Byrd, "KKK" connections.

The fact that he has been successful enough to have had a political career after the 40's and early 50's is telling enough.

We didn't just all wake up one day and discover we were fucked, it's been brewing for decades.

Bush is the Son of Satan? It's not funny, but i have to laugh.
God help you when the true anti-christ raises his ugly mug, your knees will buckle before him as you beg for mercy that shall never come.

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral

God help you when the true anti-christ raises his ugly mug, your knees will buckle before him as you beg for mercy that shall never come.

I'm still waiting for The Great Pumpkin to show up! I hope The Beast doesn't make me put a barcode on my ass before then!

Although The Rapture sounds kick ass! That's when we get rid off all of you "believers."

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 11:12 AM
strip clubs will be empty for awhile

Pontius Pilate
01-11-2005, 04:22 PM

You’re about as insightful as a brain aneurysm.

Your use of the term "neo con" furthers the point of this thread. "Neo-con" is an insidious liberal code word for "Jew Uncle Tom." Anyone who is Jewish that refutes your big government ideology is immediately branded with the yellow star of "neo-con." Where is your tolerance for opposing ideas? I thought leftists are tolerant of all ideas and lifestyles. "Repressive tolerance" indeed.

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Neo-con" is an insidious liberal code word for "Jew Uncle Tom." Anyone who is Jewish that refutes your big government ideology is immediately branded with the yellow star of "neo-con."

Maybe the term "Neo Con" got it's zionist connotation when the head neocon in the Pentagon started giving intelligence to and receiving policy from Israel.

you're still a pussy with nothing to say no matter what screen name you use

FORD
01-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Since when does Pontius Pilate like Jews?

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 05:27 PM
You’re about as insightful as a brain aneurysm.

Your use of the term "neo con" furthers the point of this thread. "Neo-con" is an insidious liberal code word for "Jew Uncle Tom." Anyone who is Jewish that refutes your big government ideology is immediately branded with the yellow star of "neo-con." Where is your tolerance for opposing ideas? I thought leftists are tolerant of all ideas and lifestyles. "Repressive tolerance" indeed.

Neocon is a term no different than conservative or liberal. It was in fact coined by so-called forward looking conservatives breaking with the past.

Pontius Pilate
01-26-2005, 01:07 PM
Look at who tried to stop the ascension of a black woman to high office? None other than the Grand Wizard of the KKK, uh I mean the DNC, Robert Byrd! Racism is alive and well in Liberal America!

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/images/18_2_2003_robert%20byrd.jpg

I applaud Condi Rice's courage in the face of the daunting odds put before her by the rich while liberal establishment.

Fight the Power!

FORD
01-26-2005, 01:23 PM
Racism my Liberal White Ass!

Condaleeza Rice is an incompetent dumbass oil industry whore who failed to prevent a terrorist attack on this country despite having a mountain of evidence staring her in the face

I believe the PDB was titled "Bin Laden determined to strike within the United States", senator....

She is a habitual liar and wholly incapable of performing the duties required of a secretary of state. Her skin color has absolutely nothing to do with it.

Nickdfresh
01-26-2005, 01:31 PM
http://www.lisarein.com/stromquote.gif

Deceased (R. SC) Strom Thurman ladies and gentleman, although apparently, his bedroom was fully integrated!