PDA

View Full Version : How can a die hard conservative be a David Lee Roth fan??

kentuckyklira
01-11-2005, 07:39 AM
I mean, there´s hardly anything that Dave does, says or sings about that coincides with their "values" in any way!

Shouldn´t they be at any one of the Ted Nugent forums?:confused: :confused:

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 07:47 AM
I think the die-hard liberals here should be on the Michael Moore board. :gulp:

kentuckyklira
01-11-2005, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Aren´t those so called "values" the issue du jour amongst conservatives nowadays?? Which must make them (conservatives) shake their heads in horror over lots of Dave´s antics and Rothisms!

I mean, "Freedom of Speech" and/or "Sound Fiscal Policy" and the likes are obviously not a conservative issue any more!

LoungeMachine
01-11-2005, 08:47 AM

We can be on both. We're capable of multi - tasking, unlike the narrow minded Busheep.

They are unable to concentrate on anything other than blaming Clinton.

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
We can be on both. We're capable of multi - tasking, unlike the narrow minded Busheep.

Yes, they're capable of worshipping Clinton AND MM. :gulp:

LoungeMachine
01-11-2005, 08:51 AM
Yes, they're capable of worshipping Clinton AND MM. :gulp:

yep.

;)

kentuckyklira
01-11-2005, 08:51 AM

They are unable to concentrate on anything other than blaming Clinton.
They´re still jealous cos he got a blowjob!!!!

I´d have thought they´d get over it by now!

LoungeMachine
01-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
They´re still jealous cos he got a blowjob!!!!

I´d have thought they´d get over it by now!

BigBLANDBrian is still waiting for one:D

he was close once......

but then he woke up:eek:

kentuckyklira
01-11-2005, 08:55 AM
Yes, they're capable of worshipping Clinton AND MM. :gulp: What meds are necessary to cope with listening to Dave´s lyrics while holding up all those "moral values"??

:confused: :confused:

kentuckyklira
01-11-2005, 08:57 AM

he was close once......

Laughed so loud my secretary´s gaping at me!

On the other hand, maybe she wants to give me a blow job!
:D

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 09:43 AM

he was close once......

I turned your wife down.
;)

BITEYOASS
01-11-2005, 09:47 AM
What meds are necessary to cope with listening to Dave´s lyrics while holding up all those "moral values"??

:confused: :confused:

Oxycotin? But you'll have to ask Rush that since he tends to play Dave during the commercial fadeouts.

Denny
01-11-2005, 09:49 AM
I mean, there´s hardly anything that Dave does, says or sings about that coincides with their "values" in any way!

Dave or Van Halen never made songs about fucking their Daddy's Sisters, so it is hard to see how Dave and VH would fit into their "Values".

Have a Nice Day™

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 10:28 AM

Or Sammy Hagar (VOA) "Red Rocker" forum. ;)

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 10:31 AM
They can't!

The conservatives here at the ARMY are Sam fans that have been banned from the Links because they misunderstood the lyrics to "Shaka Doobie."

BrownSound1
01-11-2005, 10:40 AM
It's easy to be a conservative and be a Dave fan. Think about this quote.."I just wanted to be in show biz. I wanted to make music and sing and dance, tell jokes and stories, make ya smile, make ya cry - and CHARGE YOU $ 8.50!" You cannot get any more Republican than that. :D Diamond Dave is a stage persona, and not necessarily the man named David Lee Roth. Dave's got money, Dave totes a gun, and Dave will kick your ass if need be....Conservative. ;)

kentuckyklira
01-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Brownsound1
It's easy to be a conservative and be a Dave fan. Think about this quote.."I just wanted to be in show biz. I wanted to make music and sing and dance, tell jokes and stories, make ya smile, make ya cry - and CHARGE YOU $ 8.50!" You cannot get any more Republican than that. :D Diamond Dave is a stage persona, and not necessarily the man named David Lee Roth. Dave's got money, Dave totes a gun, and Dave will kick your ass if need be....Conservative. ;)
Dave has recognized that he´s got enough cash and now does what he wants to and not what´ll earn him more cash!

Definitely not conservative!

BTW, where does Dave take his kids after church on sundays?;)

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 11:32 AM
I mean, "Freedom of Speech" and/or "Sound Fiscal Policy" and the likes are obviously not a conservative issue any more!

I like this guy :cool:

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 11:32 AM

Dave isn't overtly political, I'll give you that. But Spammy is a "super-righteous" wing Republican. Because "that's what dreams are made of...":p

Big Train
01-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Man, is it getting lame around here.

Retarded threads like this are why OD feels the need to call people out and start his own personal political fightclub. In a way, I don't blame him...

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 12:24 PM
This thread ain't bad. It's not overtly insulting or anything. I've thought the same thing myself in the past.

I guess Dave shares the best of both worlds (yikes). He makes a ton of dough and still gets high everyday. What a role model!

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Man, is it getting lame around here.

Why? Because you neocons are getting your collective asses kicked on a daily basis? Half a dozen ROTH ARMY cons don't post in this forum anymore because they ran out of bumbersticker slogans.

A conservative's most distinguishing feature is their hate. Dave doesn't even hate the Van Halen sisters who have repeatedly screwed him and talked shit for years.

Big Train
01-11-2005, 12:54 PM
I don't hate anyone. I'm just tired of responding to your junior high posts and retarded baiting. I have things to do as I assume most of my "neocon buddies" do as well. When real threads come along that have real topics to dicuss, that haven't been rehashed five times with four pages of retarded back and forth, then you'll see more quality discussions.

BrownSound1
01-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Dave has recognized that he´s got enough cash and now does what he wants to and not what´ll earn him more cash!

Definitely not conservative!

BTW, where does Dave take his kids after church on sundays?;)

If this was entirely the case then he wouldn't have sued Van Halen last year for the money he didn't get when they renegotiated their contract. If he didn't want more, then he wouldn't have pursued it. By the way, what is wrong with wanting some more cash? You wouldn't turn down more money any more than I would.

Don't you mean "Where does Dave take his kids after temple?" ;)

Let's face it folks, Dave is not a political icon (thank God) and to be perfectly honest, mentioning them together just doesn't feel right.

blueturk
01-11-2005, 01:08 PM

Let's face it folks, Dave is not a political icon (thank God) and to be perfectly honest, mentioning them together just doesn't feel right.

Exactly! It would be much more entertaining to talk politics in a Toby Keith (or of course Ted Nugent) forum.The only vaguely political comments Dave has made(that I can think of) concern his being Jewish,and he doesn't really dwell much on that.

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Why? Because you neocons are getting your collective asses kicked on a daily basis? Half a dozen ROTH ARMY cons don't post in this forum anymore because they ran out of bumbersticker slogans.

Maybe they've noticed what I've noticed:

This board used to be MORE fun.

We used to debate, even if was with just FORD and his nutty conspiracy theories and guitar shark and knuckleboner and their lawyerly talk. Dr. Love with his fence-straddling positions from one week to the next.

They don't post as often and instead we get the current cast of characters. I won't name names. You know who you are. You start off all of your threads and posts with insults and name calling. That can be fun...for about a day. Hell we at least use to wait until three or four posts into a thread to do that. Unfortunately, I'm probably as guilty as anyone. I'm not implying you're all stupid: I've seen some thought provoking dialogue from some of you guys, but on the other hand, I've seen some pretty ridiculous stuff as well.

Also, most of the threads have been beat to death here and at DDLR by most of the veteran members at least a dozen times. Ohio election results? Sorry, this is just another Florida. You get my drift. How many threads about soldiers being blown up do we need?

aesop
01-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
This thread ain't bad. It's not overtly insulting or anything. I've thought the same thing myself in the past.

I guess Dave shares the best of both worlds (yikes). He makes a ton of dough and still gets high everyday. What a role model!

Yep...And as a FISCAL (Not stricktly or overly MORAL) Conservative, I think that's great!

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 01:25 PM
I don't hate anyone. I'm just tired of responding to your junior high posts and retarded baiting. I have things to do as I assume most of my "neocon buddies" do as well. When real threads come along that have real topics to dicuss, that haven't been rehashed five times with four pages of retarded back and forth, then you'll see more quality discussions.

Exactly.

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 01:27 PM
We used to debate, even if was with just FORD and his nutty conspiracy theories and guitar shark and knuckleboner and their lawyerly talk. Dr. Love with his fence-straddling positions from one week to the next.

How many threads about soldiers being blown up do we need?

No, you are unable to debate. You constantly get your own bullshit fed back to to. You just call names (stupid, broken record, etc) and copy paste your bullshit articles. You have nothing to say.

How many blown up soldiers do we need? I am sorry that you don't give a shit about the Americans in the military. I don't want them to die.

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 01:29 PM
No, you are unable to debate. You constantly get your own bullshit fed back to to. You just call names (stupid, broken record, etc) and copy paste your bullshit articles. You have nothing to say.

How many blown up soldiers do we need? I am sorry that you don't give a shit about the Americans in the military. I don't want them to die.

See what I mean? :rolleyes:

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 01:34 PM
See what I mean?

Yes, you are a simple little man.

aesop
01-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Yes, you are a simple little man.

Ahhh here we an example of a coastal liberal elitist...

...Smarter than any living creature or Omnipotent universal being

Look out, you can win any points with these delusional tools...At the end of the day, they'll just call you a stupid sheep.

Make yourself usefull...Go count some chads.

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by aesop
Ahhh here we an example of a coastal liberal elitist...

...Smarter than any living creature or Omnipotent universal being

The only real difference between the two groups here has been imposed by Karl Rove and his minions. We are all on the same page.

Just listening to someone spit out "coastal liberal elitist" makes me think of pre-revolutionary Russia. This bullshit will tear us apart if it continues.

It's the haves versus the have nots and the see versus the see nots. That's the only real difference in this country.

Ally_Kat
01-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Maybe they've noticed what I've noticed:

This board used to be MORE fun.

They don't post as often and instead we get the current cast of characters. I won't name names. You know who you are. You start off all of your threads and posts with insults and name calling. That can be fun...for about a day. Hell we at least use to wait until three or four posts into a thread to do that. Unfortunately, I'm probably as guilty as anyone. I'm not implying you're all stupid: I've seen some thought provoking dialogue from some of you guys, but on the other hand, I've seen some pretty ridiculous stuff as well.

Also, most of the threads have been beat to death here and at DDLR by most of the veteran members at least a dozen times. Ohio election results? Sorry, this is just another Florida. You get my drift. How many threads about soldiers being blown up do we need?

Brian hit the nail on the thead. Sometimes I don't even feel like getting bothered because instead of working to present what I think about a topic, I need to work at how I can insult someone who will call me this or that. There's no more debate. It's like a political dump in here.

There are some of the newer names on both sides of the aisle that I wish were here in the beginning and at DDLR before all of this stuff was rehashed and this all turning into the boring-ness that it is now. I honestly think that some here could have actually debated and added to the convo. But, there are so many that just hinder it all.

I don't want to speak for him, but I do notice that Ford doesn't even spend as much time as he used to debating and posting in the political forum. I've had so many people IM me with that observation. And those who have mentioned that to me see it as a signal that this forum is dying because they all know and understand the passion he has for this topic. Again, not speaking for him and there might be other reasons, but it's been noticed.

It's nothing but the same topics over and over and they don't even progress. And with some of the newer names, there's never any agreeing to disagree or sometimes acknowledging what was proving and then moving on from a topic there. It is as if you disagree with someone and then BAM! insult time.

And the insults aren't even playful anymore. At least for most of the last 4 years you could take a joke at your expense and fling it back. People laughed, went on to debate, and all was well. Now we have it that insults are the first thing instead of the issues, there's always personal and never playful, and they follow someone from thread to thread, or they are made the subject of another thread.

This forum used to be more fun, indeed. We actually used to talk about shit. Now it's all who in here is fucking their mother and thus incapable to discuss a topic.

Someone wake me up when we go back to discussing topics like the semi-friendly adults we were and not the lil kids were are now.

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 01:59 PM
I've noticed this too since I started. I started posting here because people were cracking me up. Mostly the cons handing it to people. I guess you can thank me for helping to usher in the dark ages. Let's not forget that the election is over and there's not really much to debate right now.

I love insulting people and I love to debate. This place is great for that, but the competition is crappy lately. There really isn't too much to talk about. But I have the same amount of time to waste. Don't worry, I'm about to move to another state and get a real job, so I won't be polluting the airwaves as much in the coming months.

aesop
01-11-2005, 01:59 PM
The only real difference between the two groups here has been imposed by Karl Rove and his minions. We are all on the same page.

Just listening to someone spit out "coastal liberal elitist" makes me think of pre-revolutionary Russia. This bullshit will tear us apart if it continues.

It's the haves versus the have nots and the see versus the see nots. That's the only real difference in this country.

I'm actually with you here, OG...But I can't log on here every day and real shit like DC calling conservatives Cuntservatives and Conservatives...with stupid pics intended only to be flame bait. He's not the only one. That's why I crashed today.

Don't worry, I'm out.

Ally_Kat
01-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Denny
Dave or Van Halen never made songs about fucking their Daddy's Sisters, so it is hard to see how Dave and VH would fit into their "Values".

Have a Nice Day™

And neither Dave nor Van Halen made songs about taking advantage of a lonely American chick and then mooching off of her parents' money, so it is hard to see how Dave and VH would fit into your "values".

Have a nice one, Den.

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 03:35 PM
I've noticed this too since I started. I started posting here because people were cracking me up. Mostly the cons handing it to people. I guess you can thank me for helping to usher in the dark ages. Let's not forget that the election is over and there's not really much to debate right now.

I love insulting people and I love to debate. This place is great for that, but the competition is crappy lately. There really isn't too much to talk about. But I have the same amount of time to waste. Don't worry, I'm about to move to another state and get a real job, so I won't be polluting the airwaves as much in the coming months.

It's tough to rationally debate people whose worldview is based on fear and selfishness.

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
It's tough to rationally debate people whose worldview is based on fear and selfishness.

Well, that's how most of them voted. Vote for gw because you're scared.

Ally_Kat
01-11-2005, 03:46 PM
not all

Pontius Pilate
01-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Dear friend, doesn’t David Lee Roth betray your leftist politically correct sensibilities? Doesn’t his objectification of women offend you? Aren’t you appalled by the fact that Mr. Roth portrays women as sex objects? He hasn’t once committed his pen to the feminist fantasy of an uptight single woman in her 40s with sagging breasts, hairy legs, and an abortion to be had.

DaveIsKing
01-11-2005, 04:29 PM
DAVE is obviously a libertarian.

He is live and let live until you fuck with him...and then he'll chase your ass off his property with a gun. Fuckin' right, Dave is LIBERTARIAN!!!!

Pontius Pilate
01-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
DAVE is obviously a libertarian.

He is live and let live until you fuck with him...and then he'll chase your ass off his property with a gun. Fuckin' right, Dave is LIBERTARIAN!!!!

You are quite right, Mr. DIK.

DaveIsKing
01-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Pontius Pilate
You are quite right, Mr. DIK.

Why thank you, sir. :D

kentuckyklira
01-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Dear friend, doesn’t David Lee Roth betray your leftist politically correct sensibilities? Doesn’t his objectification of women offend you? Aren’t you appalled by the fact that Mr. Roth portrays women as sex objects? He hasn’t once committed his pen to the feminist fantasy of an uptight single woman in her 40s with sagging breasts, hairy legs, and an abortion to be had. In case you´re talking to me,

I hate any kind of moral values, that of course includes religion and political correctness.

The only thing I hate more are double standards especially when I´m affected!

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Dear friend, doesn’t David Lee Roth betray your leftist politically correct sensibilities? Doesn’t his objectification of women offend you? Aren’t you appalled by the fact that Mr. Roth portrays women as sex objects? He hasn’t once committed his pen to the feminist fantasy of an uptight single woman in her 40s with sagging breasts, hairy legs, and an abortion to be had.

Yeah, I'm sooo very uptight about it I should launch an FCC crusade against semi-naked boobies!
http://www.brmovie.com/Images/People/Janet_Jackson_2.jpg
http://www.maximum-ink.com/i/jacson-breast.jpg

The man who decides indecency. Good Republicant!
http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/28/congress.decency.ap/story.powell.ap.jpg

Remember the Censorship Board?
http://www.itsdave.tv/images/gigolo.jpg

Big Train
01-11-2005, 05:40 PM

It's hard to take serious anyone who tells you how you think, sight unseen..

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by aesop
I'm actually with you here, OG...But I can't log on here every day and real shit like DC calling conservatives Cuntservatives and Conservatives...with stupid pics intended only to be flame bait. He's not the only one. That's why I crashed today.

Don't worry, I'm out.

I don't believe that I have used cuntservatives. I do engage in some fun flame baiting, but I spend most of my time really trying to stimulate thought and discussion. I am a liberal smart ass and that is how I approach my time here.

When Ally_Kat writes, I know that there is going to be some thought in what she has to say. And I pay attention. When BigBland writes it's typically "that's stupid" or cut and paste OP ED columns. That is what I mean when I call him simple. I am not being elitist, just calling it like I see it.

I am interested in what the other side has to say. And I am going to ask hard questions that some of you may find frustrating.

kentuckyklira
01-11-2005, 06:08 PM

Remember the Censorship Board?
http://www.itsdave.tv/images/gigolo.jpg Obviously, conservatards don´t!

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 06:13 PM
I don't believe that I have used cuntservatives. I do engage in some fun flame baiting, but I spend most of my time really trying to stimulate thought and discussion.

Give me a break. You're the biggest "insult" and "flame bait" offender on the board. Bar None. FACT.

When Ally_Kat writes, I know that there is going to be some thought in what she has to say. And I pay attention. When BigBland writes it's typically "that's stupid" or cut and paste OP ED columns. That is what I mean when I call him simple. I am not being elitist, just calling it like I see it.

The "BigBland" comment pretty much proves my first point. Secondly, op-eds promote discussion. You wouldn't know because you lead off with an insult just about every time. It's in your nature. You can't help yourself. Sometimes I don't even agree with everything in an article, but maybe there is a paragraph I like that I know will piss FORD off so I put it up. That's how you get things going. Then people respond with shit like "Fucking stupid cut-n-paste" It's amazing how they never say that to other liberal articles, huh? ;)

I'm simple, huh? :rolleyes: Whatever. You haven't carried on a serious debate on this board yet. You're not even in my league dude. You attack me specifically because you FEAR ME. ;)

I am interested in what the other side has to say. And I am going to ask hard questions that some of you may find frustrating.

Frustrating? Fire away. I think your definition of "frustrating" is somehow confused with denigration.

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 06:21 PM
BBB, I have handed your ass back to you time and time again and you know it. And I will do it again and again and again!

Who put who on their ignore list?

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 06:35 PM
BBB, I have handed your ass back to you time and time again and you know it. And I will do it again and again and again!

Who put who on their ignore list?

See, this is my point. You were never on my ignore list. You never understood this. You can't comprehend this. You were(and still are) completely fooled. You are too easy. Too borrow a phrase from our new user Pontius Pilate, I wash my hands of you. Respond if you like...I won't in return. Only to other users. If you're a good little boy, I may debate you in another thread. :D :wow2:

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 06:39 PM
HA HA HA! The denials continue! You deny it because you looked like a pussy. You even quoted the notice that I had replied to the thread!

Chicken! Bock, bock, bock!

HA HA HA! Yet another DEMON CUNT victory!

Big Train
01-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Turn down the flames and get back to the discussion. If someone chooses not to respond to you, move on, please..let's stop wasting posts on getting someone to respond who does not want to.

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 07:28 PM
It's hard to take serious anyone who tells you how you think, sight unseen..

Eh? Come again?

Big Train
01-11-2005, 08:04 PM
read it s-l-o-w-l-y...

diamondD
01-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Ally and Brian hit the nail on the head. I come in here and read some of this trash and just move on. There's no debate anymore, just who can insult someone enough that they get tired and go away, and then claim a "victory".

diamondD
01-11-2005, 08:19 PM
I don't believe that I have used cuntservatives. I do engage in some fun flame baiting, but I spend most of my time really trying to stimulate thought and discussion. I am a liberal smart ass and that is how I approach my time here.

And whenever they are answered, you run to the next thread generalizing about everyone in here that comes across as conservative/Republican minded and start throwing more insults.

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 09:04 PM
read it s-l-o-w-l-y...

I was talking about soccer moms actually, so yes I can see where you took that personally.

Big Train
01-12-2005, 01:02 AM
I do care about your mom Nick, you should be ashamed you don't as much as I do...:)

Doesn't really matter who you were talking about, making that sort of blanket statement is ignorant.

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 01:07 AM
I do care about your mom Nick, you should be ashamed you don't as much as I do...:)

Doesn't really matter who you were talking about, making that sort of blanket statement is ignorant.

Gasp! How sophmoric! You should be ashamed for making such childish comments. This is interfering with my adult-like discussion in this thread!

FORD
01-12-2005, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat

I don't want to speak for him, but I do notice that Ford doesn't even spend as much time as he used to debating and posting in the political forum. I've had so many people IM me with that observation. And those who have mentioned that to me see it as a signal that this forum is dying because they all know and understand the passion he has for this topic. Again, not speaking for him and there might be other reasons, but it's been noticed.

Well, partially just needing a little break, partially a busy last couple of months at work, a big chunk of holiday stress compounded with actually being fucking sick on Christmas, and last but not least, the fact that the election here on the local front went into extra innings, so I had to save my political strength for arguments in 3-D.

But I'm not going anywhere ;)

If it wasn't for all the Hell that this country is going to go through for the next 4 years, I could just kick back and laugh at each one of you Busheep as you reach your individual breaking points and finally see the reality of these neocon clowna and what they have done to this country. Because, contrary to what some of our friends have said, I don't believe most of you are completely stupid, just seriously decieved :)

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by FORD

But I'm not going anywhere ;)

So the absolute rash of IM messages that Kat has recieved are mistaken.

Praise the Lard.

ELVIS
01-12-2005, 01:25 AM
Clowna ??

BigBadBrian
01-12-2005, 08:22 AM
Gasp! How sophmoric!

Typo. Better not let OD see your spelling mistake. You forgot your "O" in "Sophomoric. :rolleyes:

ODShowtime
01-12-2005, 08:35 AM
Typo. Better not let OD see your spelling mistake. You forgot your "O" in "Sophomoric. :rolleyes:

I know you're sad that I caught you using an incorrect word. Just be more careful next time and don't leave yourself open to such an attack. If you're going to act like you're the smartest and best informed person in the forum, you gotta back it up.

I am willing to reach out and be civil to you, as I have in the past, but I'd like remind you that you're still on call out.

BigBadBrian
01-12-2005, 09:59 AM
I know you're sad that I caught you using an incorrect word. Just be more careful next time and don't leave yourself open to such an attack. If you're going to act like you're the smartest and best informed person in the forum, you gotta back it up.

I am willing to reach out and be civil to you, as I have in the past, but I'd like remind you that you're still on call out.

OK, we're cool then. I didn't even point out the times you started your sentences yesterday without capitalization. ;)

ODShowtime
01-12-2005, 10:03 AM
I never said I was perfect. I make mistakes all the time.

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 10:43 AM
Typo. Better not let OD see your spelling mistake. You forgot your "O" in "Sophomoric.

When you insult someone that age like they are in high school, they simply are not going to respond to you. They'll take their debate to someone else.

Yes, the same ROTH ARMY member made both of these comments on the same day.

So BigBland how does your comments on my missing "o" fit in a thread titled "How can a die hard conservative be a David Lee Roth fan??"

Big Train
01-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Gasp! How sophmoric! You should be ashamed for making such childish comments. This is interfering with my adult-like discussion in this thread!

No, see here is the difference. That was tongue in cheek and meant to be amusing, which did not interefere with the flow of the thread.

Original response: I do care about your mom Nick, you should be ashamed you don't as much as I do...

A bad response would have been: Nick, you fucking liberal douchebag, your mom (who I'm fucking) is playing with my soccer balls, the stupid bitch. Fuck you, you stupid pansy liberals...

You see the difference?

ODShowtime
01-12-2005, 11:17 AM
He was actually making fun of me with that one.

We can find more hypocritical statements if you want. I have a great one I'm just waiting for the right time to break out.

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 11:31 AM

You see the difference?

Yes I do. But I am not going to start crying foul when you respond to shit; in some lame attempt to regulate the discussions at ROTH ARMY. I am going to flip shit right back to you. As I did in this case.

Big Train
01-12-2005, 01:09 PM
I'm not "Attempting to regulate", just merely trying to explain why people don't get back to you and my impression of the general state of this forum.

Throw whatever you want at whoever you want, just don't expect things in return.

BigBadBrian
01-12-2005, 01:27 PM
Yes I do. But I am not going to start crying foul when you respond to shit; in some lame attempt to regulate the discussions at ROTH ARMY. I am going to flip shit right back to you. As I did in this case.

You tell 'em, FORD. :gulp:

ODShowtime
01-12-2005, 02:03 PM
You tell 'em, FORD. :gulp:

shut up pontius

BigBadBrian
01-12-2005, 03:02 PM
shut up pontius

It's amazing how easy it is to fool people. :D

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 03:04 PM
You tell 'em, FORD.

Ha Ha Ha!

Anymore thoughts on Germany?

Ha Ha Ha! Time to spam the Frontline? What a little girl!

Katydid? Is that you?

ODShowtime
01-12-2005, 03:25 PM
It's amazing how easy it is to fool people. :D

you should know. you voted for gw right?

ODShowtime
01-12-2005, 03:28 PM
on the subject of aliases, I wonder who the big dogs are. I've never conversed with either Pojo or Sarge, but I find it hard to believe they don't post in this forum. Pojo has 10,000 posts, and he NEVER posts in here. weird.

Nickdfresh
01-12-2005, 03:40 PM

Care how to tell me I'm wrong? And why'd you get personal dickwit. Okay, it's my turn...I REALLY ENJOY DOWNLOADING MUSIC FOR FREE!.

ODShowtime
01-12-2005, 03:41 PM
and the music industry sucks my balls too

Nickdfresh
01-12-2005, 03:42 PM
I never said I was perfect. I make mistakes all the time.

Sort of like when Big Train and BigBad voted for Bush.;)

ODShowtime
01-12-2005, 03:45 PM
I admit my mistakes though

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 03:51 PM
you should know. you voted for gw right?

LOL! DAMN! BigBlandBrain's ass cheeks must me bright red by now.

ODShowtime
01-12-2005, 04:11 PM
LOL! DAMN! BigBlandBrain's ass cheeks must me bright red by now.

I love that picture. post it again please

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 04:30 PM

Sure!

Big Train
01-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Care how to tell me I'm wrong? And why'd you get personal dickwit. Okay, it's my turn...I REALLY ENJOY DOWNLOADING MUSIC FOR FREE!.

Settle down, son.

A. I'm smiling, meaning I'm kidding (one can only be soo literal when typing). It wasn't meant to be personal, plus your the one who brought up soccer moms.

B. Making blanket statements about groups of individuals is dangerous business, no matter who is doing it (yes, I include myself in that group). As you can't possibly know everyone in that group and what they think and feel, it is a pointless exercise.

c. Downloading music is your choice. Unfortunately, my government has failed to act to protect us thus far, although I feel it will be changing in short order. It's your karmic bar tab, not mine, therefore, it ain't personal to me..

BigBadBrian
01-12-2005, 04:33 PM
on the subject of aliases, I wonder who the big dogs are. I've never conversed with either Pojo or Sarge, but I find it hard to believe they don't post in this forum. Pojo has 10,000 posts, and he NEVER posts in here. weird.

They used to post in here. Sarge is in Iraq, however.

Sarge posted in here alot at first when the boards first opened up. So did alot of people.

Alot of people quit after the topics became repetitive. :gulp:

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 04:35 PM
"A lot" is two words.

BigBadBrian
01-12-2005, 04:35 PM

I think this forum is being overrun by HOMOS.

Run, people, and protect your sphincters at ALL TIMES!!!!

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
01-12-2005, 04:39 PM
Settle down, son.

A. I'm smiling, meaning I'm kidding (one can only be soo literal when typing). It wasn't meant to be personal, plus your the one who brought up soccer moms.

B. Making blanket statements about groups of individuals is dangerous business, no matter who is doing it (yes, I include myself in that group). As you can't possibly know everyone in that group and what they think and feel, it is a pointless exercise.

c. Downloading music is your choice. Unfortunately, my government has failed to act to protect us thus far, although I feel it will be changing in short order. It's your karmic bar tab, not mine, therefore, it ain't personal to me..

A. Point taken;) .

B. But I was referring to pre and post-election analysis that showed Bush did relatively well with (uninformed) soccermoms who thought Bush would keep us safer in some nebulous line of faulty-logic thinking. Former NYC Mayor Ed Koch is also a "soccer mom" in this sense.

C. The record companies had a banner year in 04' I heard. So do you still think that downloading actually cut's into record sales more than it promotes them on the whole?

BTW, the companies lost in court, internet providers WILL NOT FURNISH downloader IP's to them!:D

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 04:40 PM
Homos?

Talk about "high school insults."

C'mon BigBland, I wanna hear more about Germany! Ha ha ha!

BigBadBrian
01-12-2005, 04:55 PM
Homos?

Talk about "high school insults."

C'mon BigBland, I wanna hear more about Germany! Ha ha ha!

I suppose you do. You've probably never been out of that trailer park you live in. :D

Big Train
01-12-2005, 04:59 PM

C. The record companies had a banner year in 04' I heard. So do you still think that downloading actually cut's into record sales more than it promotes them on the whole?

BTW, the companies lost in court, internet providers WILL NOT FURNISH downloader IP's to them!:D [/B]

If you call being up 1% domestically a good year...True the British music industry had a better than average year, with more hits than normal, overall, it was not a banner year but any means. Don't believe the hype.

As far as downloading goes, the whole landscape is going to be changing drastically, as Hollywood becomes more affected and enters the fray of this. With MUCH more pull in Washington than we have, it is only a matter of time before the "inducement" bill and such are in and all of these places start feeling some real heat. Plus the battle for offshore companies (the majority of these things) are slowly turning our way. It will happen.

Big Train
01-12-2005, 05:02 PM
A. Point taken;) .

B. But I was referring to pre and post-election analysis that showed Bush did relatively well with (uninformed) soccermoms who thought Bush would keep us safer in some nebulous line of faulty-logic thinking. Former NYC Mayor Ed Koch is also a "soccer mom" in this sense.

It's the (Uniformed) bit that I am speaking of. They have a difference of opinion than you, it does not necessarily mean they did not have access to the same information as you. They did and came to a different conclusion. As you disagree with them fine, but to say they are unintelligent and uninformed is bullshit, whether it is you or anyone else saying it.

Spc. Graner
01-12-2005, 05:08 PM
I suppose you do. You've probably never been out of that trailer park you live in. :D

Fuckin-a! That's hilarious! You should insult his mom next! Or do the "I know you are but what am I" thing. That'll show that communist nazi bastard terrorist what he gets for messing with BBB!

Then, I'd like to put some cigarettes out on his nuts!

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 05:22 PM