PDA

View Full Version : Right-wing terrorists fire bomb Olympia abortion clinic.

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 10:02 AM
Olympia Abortion Clinic Fire Ruled Arson

January 9, 2005

OLYMPIA - Local and federal investigators have determined that a fire at an abortion clinic was intentionally set.

After sifting through the damage, the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, and the Olympia police and fire departments concluded the fire was started with incendiary materials on the roof, said Scott Thomasson, assistant special agent in charge of ATF's Seattle division.

Thomasson, who estimated damage at $500,000, said he could not specify what type of flammable materials were used.

More... (http://www.komotv.com/stories/34732.htm)

These actions cause fear in the workers, the patients and even others in the neighborhood. This is terrorism, plain and simple.

Just like their right-wing leadership; these kinds of people feel that violence is the solution to their problems.

DEMON CUNT comment: I believe that abortion demand needs to be reduced by encouraging adoption and birth control education. I am against abortion, but I don't feel that making anything illegal really solves any problems.

kentuckyklira
01-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Canīt be terrorism! After all, itīs christians doing it!

FORD
01-11-2005, 10:20 AM
That clinic is literally right next to a large apartment complex where many children live. It's remarkable sometimes how little consideration these so called "Christian conservatives" have .

Probably right wingers from out of state just killing time before the Rossi whinefest they have planned for this morning. I might take time off from work and eject the fuckers from the Capitol campus if they can't produce a valid Washington state ID.

We ain't playing this kind of bullshit here.....
http://www.thegully.com/essays/america/img_usa/election_riot_gorilla.jpg

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by FORD
That clinic is literally right next to a large apartment complex where many children live. It's remarkable sometimes how little consideration these so called "Christian conservatives" have .

But those kids are already here Ford. Some Christian Fundamentalists don't really care about kids once they're out of the womb!:mad:

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
But those kids are already here Ford. Some Christian Fundamentalists don't really care about kids once they're out of the womb!:mad:

Especially Iraqi children.

LoungeMachine
01-11-2005, 10:30 AM
And now comes BiBLANDBrian Bushspin........

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
And now comes BiBLANDBrian Bushspin........

He typically avoids complex issues such as this or tries to redirect the discussion with some "but Clinton...but Clinton..." bullshit.

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 11:36 AM
If you make abortion illegal, all you're doing is making women go to Mexico to have it done in terrible conditions by unlicensed doctors.

fucking is fun and people will never stop.

most conservatism don't give a fuck about any babies, in the womb or not. It's just a wedge issue like gay marriage. It's a non-issue. But it sure takes up a lot of people's time.

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Especially Iraqi children.

Well Demon, when they're little brown children killed by U.S. or insurgent bombs or tsunamis, Well it must be "God's Plan."

However, aborted white fetus' are a Satanic crime committed as a result of "Liberal" free-will. Interesting how people can pervert Christianity into a selfish, corporate religion devoid of any REAL morality, or reference to Christ's ACTUAL TEACHINGS.

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Probably right wingers from out of state just killing time before the Rossi whinefest they have planned for this morning. I might take time off from work and eject the fuckers from the Capitol campus if they can't produce a valid Washington state ID.

Let me know how this goes. I have been watching the situation closely.

I cannot believe how quickly Rossi's bravado turned to crying. His lawyer is quite the little bitch too! It's clear which candidate is cooler under pressure.

Did you read the Seattle Weekly (http://www.seattleweekly.com/features/0501/050105_news_recount.php) story about the recounts?

Denny
01-11-2005, 12:26 PM
I thought people had "FREEDOM" here.

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 12:29 PM

DEMON CUNT comment: I believe that abortion demand needs to be reduced by encouraging adoption and birth control education. I am against abortion, but I don't feel that making anything illegal really solves any problems. [/B]

:rolleyes:

Yeah, let's make rape and murder legal again.

Stupid comment number 1.

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Canīt be terrorism! After all, itīs christians doing it!

Stupid comment number 2.

Let's blame the Christians. :rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 12:31 PM

Christian bashing again. And FORD claims to be one. :rolleyes:

Stupid comment number 3.

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 12:32 PM

It just just gets better and better, folks.

Stupid comment number 4.

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Yeah, let's make rape and murder legal again.

Stupid comment number 1.

Make them legal again?

Doesn't rape and murder still happen?

As usual you offer no real arguments. Just more name calling.

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 12:35 PM
I'd comment on the rest, but once LM and OD started, the comments REALLY started getting stupid at an amazing pace. One can really figure why....a burnout lounge performer and his sidekick with his nose up his ass.

You all can figure out who is who. :gulp:

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 12:38 PM
I'd comment on the rest, but once LM and OD started, the comments REALLY started getting stupid at an amazing pace.

What a complete puss-out!

Just saying "stupid" over and over shows your lack of ability to discuss the issue at hand.

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 12:47 PM
What a complete puss-out!

Just saying "stupid" over and over shows your lack of ability to discuss the issue at hand.

You're just mad because I didn't mention you. ;)

OK, your post was stupid also. :D

There, feel better?

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 12:47 PM
I'd comment on the rest, but once LM and OD started, the comments REALLY started getting stupid at an amazing pace. One can really figure why....a burnout lounge performer and his sidekick with his nose up his ass.

You all can figure out who is who. :gulp:

Come on now. You're running from the inevitable. I'm only hounding you because we might be able make something useful out of your twisted, deluded mind.

And this is the third conservative piece of shit to accuse me of boot licking for agreeing with people. You guys are fucking lame.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15551

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime

And this is the third conservative piece of shit to accuse me of boot licking for agreeing with people.

It's true. It's true. ;)

Also, no true Christian would do these acts. How you guys make your accusations sickens me and show your true anti-Christian bias. It explains why people of faith are leaving the Democratic party in droves. :gulp:

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 12:59 PM
It's true. It's true. ;)

Also, no true Christian would do these acts. How you guys make your accusations sickens me and show your true anti-Christian bias. It explains why people of faith are leaving the Democratic party in droves. :gulp:

yeah, all your opinions and ideas were formed in your head when you sit at your special throne above all of us.

your 'above it all' persona has been cracking lately. You don't know half the shit you bullshit about. And condescending to me is making you look even more stupid. I try to treat you the same way you treat me and then you cry about it.

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
yeah, all your opinions and ideas were formed in your head when you sit at your special throne above all of us.

Indeed. ;)

:gulp:

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Also, no true Christian would do these acts. How you guys make your accusations sickens me and show your true anti-Christian bias. It explains why people of faith are leaving the Democratic party in droves.

How do you determine a "true Christian"?

People of faith leaving in droves? Can you back that up?

FORD
01-11-2005, 02:08 PM
Christian bashing again. And FORD claims to be one. :rolleyes:

Stupid comment number 3.

FORD recognizes the very real difference between disciples of Jesus Christ and disciples of Jerry Falwell/Pat Robertson.

Denny
01-11-2005, 02:12 PM
FORD recognizes the very real difference between disciples of Jesus Christ and disciples of Jerry Falwell/Pat Robertson.

I don't think you want to pay $5 a gallon either.

SEND MORE TROOPS NOW!!!!

FORD
01-11-2005, 02:23 PM
How about we send some to upstate New York where I've heard there's an AL Tulip cell?

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 03:29 PM
It just just gets better and better, folks.

Stupid comment number 4.

Oh, 'scuse me my intellectual friend...I forgot you speak of "God's Plan." You are truly all knowing.;)

All hell, I'll just say it--abortion, like tsunamis, is also "God's plan!"

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 03:32 PM
How about we send some to upstate New York where I've heard there's an AL Tulip cell?

I wonder which factory "union hero" works at?

Ally_Kat
01-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Make them legal again?

Doesn't rape and murder still happen?

Yes, but they are punishable crimes and the offenders do get time if found guilty after a trial. Unless you don't want them to be punished for such...?

Ally_Kat
01-11-2005, 03:37 PM
I wonder which factory "union hero" works at?

He doesn't. He sits at home.

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
He doesn't. He sits at home.

"UNION HERO"