PDA

View Full Version : Lounge Machine: a JESTERSTAR investigation.

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 10:07 AM
Hello and Welcome to JESTERSTAR INVESTATION: Lounge Machine Who the fuck is he???

This week we investigate the Enigma that is Loungemachine. You see he appears on internet message board posting but leaving other posters curious. What the fuck is the point of this guys existance.

Well we here at Jesterstar investagation wonder the same fucking thing. And we came across some disturbing totally factual things about Loungemachine and the man behind the Dry lifeless Echarecter that is the Loungemachine.

Our Story begins here at "The Gayest Pub in the world". No that's not it's self proclaimed title it's the actual name of the pub. And not just that it's the place where you can find Loungemachine almost daily. A place where not only do they ask you to get you a drink but they also ask to push in your stool. Not being a fag myself I assume that it is some sort of metaphore for anal sex. When asking a few of the locals about Loungemachine we were surprised to find that he had quit a reputation around the homosexual community.

First we spoke to a Mr Gayrod Mcgaygay Deep throat whom is a friend and sometimes lover of Loungemachine.

JS:"Mr Mcgaygay can you tell us about lounge Machine???"

MCGAYGAY: "WHat do you need to know Boyfriend. He's a fucker not a lover. The Bitch owes me 20 dollars. He said he needed it for bills but the bitch went out and bought penis shaped vegetables to stuff up his ass. That freaks a Freak. But he can call me anytime. Give me a call you know where I am at and bring that twenty if you want up in this ass again."

JS: would you say he has a magnetic personality???

Mcgaygay: Shit no. He's a good slut but every fag around here is. I mean Shit fucking him is like fucking anyone else. Sorry queen but you know it's fact. Now like I said bring your gay ass back to place with that twenty and we can talk business. This interveiw is over. Untill I see my twenty Bucks. I will say he loves Vegatables in his ass. That is his kinky kink.

JS: thank you Mcgaygay very informative.

Stay tuned because there will be more on Loungemachine and This Vegatable inserting lifestyle that he lives.

LoungeMachine
01-11-2005, 10:48 AM
This shit is weak.

You need to fire your writers.

Gaylord McGaygay?

If this is your best shit you need to go back to work.

At least your daddy MeatFLAPS is funny.

Jesterfool shoots blanks

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Loungemachine will you do a sit down interveiw for this investiGAYtion???

To Not do it would prove that you were involved in the murder of Robert Blakes wife.

LoungeMachine
01-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Once you learn to spell at a third grade level, and start to come up with half way funny material, then I might.

Until then, you're just our Jesterfool, hero to the retarded.

Seriously, you're quite lame at this.

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Once you learn to spell at a third grade level, and start to come up with half way funny material, then I might.

Until then, you're just our Jesterfool, hero to the retarded.

Seriously, you're quite lame at this.

First Question: Tell us why your wife left you for a 6'5" african american Fellow by the name of Snowfucker.

According to my reports she left you at the club after Snowfucker told her about his huge african wang. You cried and kicked on the floor while she gave him head. Then screamed like a baby when she left with him for sex in his escalade. She now works the block and doesn't regret leaving you a bit. Why is this???

DaveIsKing
01-11-2005, 11:36 AM
*Yawn*

DavidLeeNatra
01-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by DaveIsKing
*Yawn*

agree...it was funny yesterday with that dlr78845150 rookie...lounge is cool, jester is one crazy mofo also...now have a drink and let it go :D

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 12:10 PM
I'll have a drink but I never let anything go. Utill Lounge is Lounging in Owned oblivion I continue.

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 12:15 PM
I caught up with "Daveisking" a fellow poster of Loungemachine's at the Roth army.

JS: Daveisking you know Loungemachine pretty well what do you feel important for everyone to know about him???

DIK: He is the best gay lover I have ever had in my life. Not including Straight ment i have turned gay becausee I look like a woman.

JS: so do you realize that when you abreiviate your name it Spell DIK which sounds alot like male Genetailia. Are you as a cock hungry Heslut as your name suggeests???

DIK: Yes I am, Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to debate the existance of god for Blowjobs.

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 12:20 PM
You sure have a lot of free time. May I suggest spending it doing something worthwhile such as looking for a decent job, buying some new clothes, or brushing your teeth?

Maybe a couple spins through the dictionary would be helpful as well.

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
You sure have a lot of free time. May I suggest spending it doing something worthwhile such as looking for a decent job, buying some new clothes, or brushing your teeth?

Maybe a couple spins through the dictionary would be helpful as well.

Ummmmm Again and I don't know why this is so hard to understand because I have stated and restated this very statment about 7 times now.

I do not care about the Rules of the English or spelling. I never learned them because they are not nessisary and a hang up of people who are glutons for rules. I communicate fine without knowing thank you and good night.

I like having free time and I like my job. Owned and double owned.

DaveIsKing
01-11-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I caught up with "Daveisking" a fellow poster of Loungemachine's at the Roth army.

JS: Daveisking you know Loungemachine pretty well what do you feel important for everyone to know about him???

DIK: He is the best gay lover I have ever had in my life. Not including Straight ment i have turned gay becausee I look like a woman.

JS: so do you realize that when you abreiviate your name it Spell DIK which sounds alot like male Genetailia. Are you as a cock hungry Heslut as your name suggeests???

DIK: Yes I am, Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to debate the existance of god for Blowjobs.

:sleepy:

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Daveisking put himself to sleep with his own posts. Go figure.

DaveIsKing
01-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Daveisking put himself to sleep with his own posts. Go figure.

:wow:

JESTERSTAR = OWNED

Courtesy of DaveIsKing©

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 01:59 PM

JESTERSTAR = OWNED

Courtesy of DaveIsKing©

Please bitch you ain't shit. Your a typical net Nerd who's biggest comeback is picking on my spelling and attacking people's personal faiths. Does your mother know what your up to in the basement???

DaveIsKing
01-11-2005, 02:06 PM
OLD. *cough cough*

Can't you come up with anything AT LEAST original ?

Mom, a basement, "bitch"...etc....

Do something constructive. Go back and educate yourself in SPELLING.

academic punk
01-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
agree...it was funny yesterday with that dlr78845150 rookie...lounge is cool, jester is one crazy mofo also...now have a drink and let it go :D

as usual, natra is on the money. the dlr867-5309 thread was truly inspired. this could've used more thought, or perhaps you had more anger to direct in yesterdays thread (which was GREAT).

DLR7884
01-11-2005, 02:49 PM
:rolleyes:

Jesterfuck is like a determine retard trying to tie his shoes.

DLR7884
Gotta respect the fact that he is a moron, but just won't stop posting.

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 03:58 PM
I'll have a drink but I never let anything go. Utill Lounge is Lounging in Owned oblivion I continue.

They're right Jesterstar, this is getting old. Lounge is cool as fuck! Just 'cause someone doesn't agree with everything you do means he or she needs to be attacked. Let it go dude. Save your ammo for people like Katydid and ButtProwler.

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
:rolleyes:

Jesterfuck is like a determine retard trying to tie his shoes.

DLR7884
Gotta respect the fact that he is a moron, but just won't stop posting.

Jesterstar gets respect and props for persistence in my book. But he needs to redirect this to better targets.

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 04:04 PM

Courtesy of DaveIsKing©

I have a question for Dave or anyone else who knows. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THIS-->©?????????????:confused: :mad:

ODShowtime
01-11-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm curious about that too. I wouldn't mind putting a trade mark after gw&friends.

DaveIsKing
01-11-2005, 04:13 PM
DaveIsKing© give up the secret of the Mighty Hitch1969???

Bwahahahaha!!!

PM me, Nick. ©©©©©©

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 05:01 PM
It isn't hard to do Nick. I'll let everyone in on it. Hold down the Alt button while you type in 169 on the numbers pad there are also I think 153 for TM and and I forgot the other one.

Keeping the shit a secret what a bunch of bitches.

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 05:02 PM
It isn't a sercret bitch. I know hitch personally. You talk about him like a god and I talk about him like a friend. Hmmmmm wonder who's really on top of things. Probably JESTERSTAR

DaveIsKing
01-11-2005, 05:05 PM
It isn't a sercret bitch. I know hitch personally. You talk about him like a god and I talk about him like a friend. Hmmmmm wonder who's really on top of things. Probably JESTERSTAR

GROW UP, ASSHOLE. You don't believe in having a little fun here and there. As far as Hitch is concerned, he's not a God--it was sarcasm, assclown. Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 05:08 PM
GROW UP, ASSHOLE. You don't believe in having a little fun here and there. As far as Hitch is concerned, he's not a good--it was sarcasm, assclown. Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

Please you should have researched me a bit harder bitch. Care to justify yourself to me furthur. Telling JESTERSTAR to grow up. Fuck I was grown before I was born bitch. Seems someone took on more than they could Chew now they want to go bumper bowling. Not when your against JESTERSTAR son. Not in the least.

I've got stamina something your girlfriend told me you don't have.

DaveIsKing
01-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Please you should have kicked me a bit harder My God DIK. . Telling JESTERSTAR to grow up. Fuck I was a pussy before I was born My God DIK. Seems someone took on more than they could Chew now they want to go bumper bowling...and it's ME. I suck at this obviously. Especially when I go against DAVEISKING, my Master. All the time

I've got a pussy something my boyfriend likes to fuck.

Yes, little assclown, run along now and play like a good cocksucker.

DaveIsKing
01-11-2005, 07:07 PM
:wow: Don't forget...

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 08:22 PM
Yes, little assclown, run along now and play like a good cocksucker.

You would know about good cock sucking from a man fag boy. Your owned like a asian boy who lost his parents druing the tsunami bitch.

GAR
01-11-2005, 08:33 PM
..owned like a asian boy who lost his parents druing the tsunami

http://grand.vrac.free.fr/vrac/PWWWOUAH.jpg

BWAHAHAHAA~!!!

Jesterstar
01-11-2005, 08:39 PM
You like that??? I'm so fuckingdrunk I want to boast of my acomplishemensts. Fuck those bitches,

academic punk
01-11-2005, 09:50 PM
You would know about good cock sucking from a man fag boy. Your owned like a asian boy who lost his parents druing the tsunami bitch.

...wow...

Whatever else you say about jesterstar, you have to give him this: he defintely stepped the insults up a notch with this gem.

LoungeMachine
01-12-2005, 12:42 AM
Lame.

Seriously.

Flappo - Lite at best.

Six [that's 6 you moron] others in this thread already bitchslapped YOU.

If you want to see skills, check out beuno bob. Now HE has a fucking sense of humor.

You're just another in a long line of ignorant dolts proving your own stupidity.

Hey, if this is what makes your day, have at it.

Just make sure the apartment's clean before your girlfriend gets home, sparky.

I'm just so proud of you taking shit from everyone and NOT having to run to flappo crying.

Carry on.

Flash Bastard
01-12-2005, 12:47 AM
Jester, I'm worried that all of the 'owning' you're doing here is distracting you from making a new Star Tape.

Focus goddamnit!

Jesterstar
01-12-2005, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
Jester, I'm worried that all of the 'owning' you're doing here is distracting you from making a new Star Tape.

Focus goddamnit!

I have a big Announcement about that. But Hitch still has to put up the one from christmas. Check out Hitchworld for my big Announcment.

DLR7884
01-12-2005, 10:06 AM
I have a big Announcement about that. But Hitch still has to put up the one from christmas. Check out Hitchworld for my big Announcment.

Are you going to tell us about your sexual experiences with aliens and your father?

DLR7884
Whoopy doo.

Jesterstar
01-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Are you going to tell us about your sexual experiences with aliens and your father?

DLR7884
Whoopy doo.

Not everyone has sex with there dad dude. In fact around here your the only I can think of.

DLR7884
01-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Not everyone has sex with there dad dude.

It's "their," dickbreath.

In fact around here your the only I can think of.

*Yawn*

YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT, I KNOW YOU CAN.

DLR7884
Try a little harder next time.

Jesterstar
01-12-2005, 10:13 AM
I might try harder if you were worth any energy. But as was proven when you were sold to Gypsies as a Child your worth a Used Mop Bucket and a Sponge.

DLR7884
01-12-2005, 10:15 AM
If I were worth any energy?

You respond to everything I post here...

DLR7884
Your welcome for your post count, by the way.

Jesterstar
01-12-2005, 10:17 AM
If I were worth any energy?

You respond to everything I post here...

DLR7884
Your welcome for your post count, by the way.

Dude just so you know. I don't care about post counts. I respond to you because you respond to me. See the Exchange we have going. Your the biggest STAR FAN on here right now.

DLR7884
01-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Did you respond to me again?

DLR7884
Quit PMing me, I don't want to meet you for gay sex, faggot.

Jesterstar
01-12-2005, 10:20 AM
Did you respond to me again?

DLR7884
Quit PMing me, I don't want to meet you for gay sex, faggot.

dude if I did ask you for gay sex you would hop on it like a black man with a boner and you fucking know you little slut.

DLR7884
01-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Nice run on sentence....once you get your spelling and the difference between "your" and "you're" straight; we will work on those run ons.

DLR7884
I promise!

Jesterstar
01-12-2005, 10:39 AM
Nice run on sentence....once you get your spelling and the difference between "your" and "you're" straight; we will work on those run ons.

DLR7884
I promise!

you can't control me and my actions I do whatever I want whenever I want and this sentence with go on and on my friend some people started reading it not know it what it was and it will go on forever just because this is the setence that doesn't end yes it go on and on my friend some people started reading it not know it what it was and it will go on forever just because this is the setence that doesn't end yes it go on and on my friend some people started reading it not know it what it was and it will go on forever just because this is the setence that doesn't end yes it go on and on my friend some people started reading it not know it what it was and it will go on forever just because this is the setence that doesn't end yes it go on and on my friend some people started reading it not know it what it was and it will go on forever just because this is the setence that doesn't end yes it go on and on my friend some people started reading it not know it what it was and it will go on forever just because this is the setence that doesn't end yes it go on and on my friend some people started reading it not know it what it was and it will go on forego on and on my friend some people started reading it not know it what it was and it will go on forever just because this is the setence that doesn't end yes itver just because this is the setence that doesn't end yes it the sentence that goes on forever.

DLR7884
01-12-2005, 10:44 AM
I'm not your friend.

DLR7884
Get it through your thick, gay head.

Jesterstar
01-12-2005, 10:58 AM
I'm not your friend.

DLR7884
Get it through your thick, gay head.

Yes you are. You love me and you show it with each post.

DaveIsKing
01-12-2005, 01:19 PM

Look, you quackenfuck dogshit-eating cunt....your NANCY ASS wouldn't last five seconds with DIK, fuckboy. So, go back to humping your pillow at night cuz' you'll never be half the man DIK is... Hell, you'll never be half the man Katydid is.

Jesterstar
01-12-2005, 01:26 PM
Look, you quackenfuck dogshit-eating cunt....your NANCY ASS wouldn't last five seconds with DIK, fuckboy. So, go back to humping your pillow at night cuz' you'll never be half the man DIK is... Hell, you'll never be half the man Katydid is.

I hear you are what you eat...................DIK.

DLR7884
01-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Hell, you'll never be half the man Katydid is.

Now THAT was funny!

DLR7884
:)

Jesterstar
01-12-2005, 04:24 PM
Now THAT was funny!

DLR7884
:)

Some creative sense of humor you got there

DLR7884
01-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Yeah, you think saying "you are what you eat" is funnier than what he wrote.

DLR7884
Pull your head out of your ass.

Jesterstar
01-12-2005, 05:12 PM
It's funnier when their name abbrieviates to DIK

Nickdfresh
01-12-2005, 06:14 PM
GROW UP, ASSHOLE. You don't believe in having a little fun here and there. As far as Hitch is concerned, he's not a God--it was sarcasm, assclown. Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

I'm beginning to wonder if Hitch1969 is some sort of cult leader?:confused:

Flash Bastard
01-12-2005, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

He is. Have you had your hitchWORLD Kool-aid yet?

Jesterstar
01-12-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Hitchworld totally is about being a cult man. You signed up and your a member now. You can't escape.

DLR7884
01-13-2005, 10:15 AM
You signed up and your a member now.

Should have used "you're."

DLR7884
Dumbass.

Jesterstar
01-13-2005, 11:16 AM
Should have used "you're."

DLR7884
Dumbass.

Dude I'm going to make a leap here and say when a girl leaves you for having a small cock. You think you can get her back with sex??? I know I am right about this. Because you keep trying to own me with things that don't matter,

LoungeMachine
01-13-2005, 11:23 AM
Dude I'm going to make a leap here and say when a girl leaves you for having a small cock. You think you can get her back with sex??? I know I am right about this. Because you keep trying to own me with things that don't matter,

This whole "owning" thing comes from your own insecurity. You obviously feel a need to have power over another man.

Sorry to hear you had to take it up the ass all those years from your uncle.

seek help:D

Jesterstar
01-13-2005, 11:49 AM
This whole "owning" thing comes from your own insecurity. You obviously feel a need to have power over another man.

Sorry to hear you had to take it up the ass all those years from your uncle.

seek help:D

I actually was molested as a kid. But he wasn't related. No Joke.

DLR7884
01-13-2005, 12:03 PM
I actually was molested as a kid. But he wasn't related. No Joke.

Low IQ, sees spaceships, folk musician, and now admitting to being molested as a child.

Does anyone else agree that this explains why Jesteretard is the way he is.

On a serious note: it sucks you got molested.

DLR7884
You just get stranger by the day.

Jesterstar
01-13-2005, 12:08 PM
Low IQ, sees spaceships, folk musician, and now admitting to being molested as a child.

Does anyone else agree that this explains why Jesteretard is the way he is.

On a serious note: it sucks you got molested.

DLR7884
You just get stranger by the day.

With all the members of this board. I am sure there are others that Got molested. I didn't get raped in the ass or anything. The Dude just Jerked off on me as far as my memory recalls. I was a young kid and had no control over it. it doesn't bother me now.

DLR7884
01-13-2005, 12:11 PM
Ok, that's good it doesn't bother you.

I still think that mentally it hasn't helped you in your career as a mailroom clerk.

DLR7884
Don't share anymore of your sick life with us....thanks.

Jesterstar
01-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Ok, that's good it doesn't bother you.

I still think that mentally it hasn't helped you in your career as a mailroom clerk.

DLR7884
Don't share anymore of your sick life with us....thanks.

I have a differant career lined up Funboy. I'll share as much of it as I want.

Now tell us about the time you raped a goat.

DLR7884
01-13-2005, 12:14 PM
I have a differant career lined up Funboy.

"DIFFERANT"

Please don't tell us you are going to be a teacher.

DLR7884
That would be a crime.

Jesterstar
01-13-2005, 12:15 PM
"DIFFERANT"

Please don't tell us you are going to be a teacher.

DLR7884
That would be a crime.

I've been teaching you for a week now.

LoungeMachine
01-13-2005, 10:34 PM
I have a differant career lined up Funboy. I'll share as much of it as I want.

Now tell us about the time you raped a goat.

Good luck with your GED

We all hope you get it this time.:rolleyes:

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 08:06 AM
Good luck with your GED

We all hope you get it this time.:rolleyes:

Dude I don't have the same goals as you. I know what GED stands for...........Get Enough Dick...........And we all know you'll never get enough of that.