PDA

View Full Version : God DAMN these people are idiots!

FORD
01-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Never before have I seen such a display of fucking STUPIDITY in this town. Not even when the republicans ran the legislature.

Most sickening are the people who brought children so they could brainwash them into believing that elections mean NOTHING.

Of course that's the current GOP platform, isn't it?

Nickdfresh
01-11-2005, 03:48 PM
I know that feeling. The town next over from me, Orchard park, NY, (home of the Buffalo Bills) has been inundated with new-monied rightist, snob ass Republicans. At least some old money, blue-blooded Republicans have respect for cultural values like the arts and education. But what happens as a result of an influx of arrogant, misinformed Neo CONs? I won't bore you by posting the article, but this!
Buffalo News Frontpage (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050111/1060917.asp)

Guitar Shark
01-11-2005, 04:20 PM
What is this all about Dave?

FORD
01-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
What is this all about Dave?

The Sore Lossirossiman rally, where every bad Hee Haw stereotype you can imagine was in attendance. And I'd bet that 75% of them weren't even Washington residents.

Big Train
01-11-2005, 05:06 PM
how many bitching about Ohio are residents? Certainly not Barbara Boxer, who is my cross to bear...

FORD
01-11-2005, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
how many bitching about Ohio are residents? Certainly not Barbara Boxer, who is my cross to bear...

Ohio is about the Presidential election, which is the business of all American citizens. Right wingers from other states have no say in who our governor is.

The entire California recall process disgusted me, but I don't live there, so I stayed out of it.

Guitar Shark
01-11-2005, 05:14 PM
I don't know, it certainly seems like there are legitimate questions about this recount. Where is your outrage? There were more votes counted in King County than there were registered voters.

FORD
01-11-2005, 05:28 PM
Sam Reed, a Republican, says that there's no evidence of any election tampering or fraud. Just the usual dumb errors that happen in every election, but usually aren't noticed because it's rarely this close. So while these errors should be identified and hopefully prevented in the future, it is not just cause to throw out the laws of this state just to give Sore Lossirossiman a new election.

Guitar Shark
01-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Whatever Dave. We both know that if the situation was reversed, you'd be screaming bloody murder right now.

FORD
01-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Whatever Dave. We both know that if the situation was reversed, you'd be screaming bloody murder right now.

No, I'd just be packing up to move to Arizona. :cool:

BigBadBrian
01-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by FORD
No, I'd just be packing up to move to Arizona. :cool:

Send me some Hot Sauce. :D

FORD
01-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Send me some Hot Sauce. :D

I couldn't find my favorite kind (Desert Rose salsa) the last time I was down there. Guess they don't make it anymore :(

DEMON CUNT
01-11-2005, 06:59 PM

No, actually the process has played itself out. And the republicans are calling a "Mulligan" or "do over."

The Dems in the Ohio situation just wanted the lack of voting machines and other issues looked into and they were ridiculed for it. Ridiculed for following process.

In both cases the Republicans have shown contempt for the process. They'd have a one party system if they could. Also known as fascism.