PDA

View Full Version : What, no 'Napoleon Dynamite' thread?

Dave's PA Rental
01-11-2005, 09:22 PM
I didnt like it at all the first time I saw it. The thing is, I cant get it out of my head...those quotes and the pure geek-ness of Napoleon. Ive watched it three times and now I love it! It's flippin' sweet!

Dave's PA Rental
01-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Don: Hey, Napoleon. What did you do last summer again?
Napoleon Dynamite: I told you! I spent it with my uncle in Alaska hunting wolverines!
Don: Did you shoot any?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes, like 50 of 'em! They kept trying to attack my cousins, what the heck would you do in a situation like that?
Don: What kind of gun did you use?
Napoleon Dynamite: A freakin' 12-gauge, what do you think?

rustoffa
01-11-2005, 09:44 PM
You'll hate it the first time, but feel compelled to watch it again, then it's on.

It's probably the most quotable movie ever as alot of folks around here did just that for the better part of this past summer.

It just wore and tore....

"You want a beer man"?

(quoting dipshit) "My Lips hurt real bad".

"You're a quoting dipshit".

Dave's PA Rental
01-11-2005, 09:50 PM
people quoted it here at the Army? I searched for Napoleon Dynamite threads before I started this one because I knew that someone here must have seen it this summer and talked about it. No threads were found...

rustoffa
01-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Here in Atlanta...

Shoulda clarified....there's this big labor day drive-in movie fest here and the thing was on fire (Napolean Dynamite)...lol, it wasn't even showing.

I noticed they had it at Blockbuster recently, and couldn't believe it.

Figs
01-11-2005, 11:30 PM
pretty good movie. watched it once, but could see it growing on you. i like the thin (if any) plot and the general weirdness

Yeah right. Who's the only one here who knows the illegal ninja moves from the government?

teamaa104
01-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Kip is honestly the best character ive ever seen in any movie

"i'm just a little TO'd, she ahsnt even sent me a full body shot yet."

Fabulous Shadow
01-12-2005, 01:18 AM
Saw it, liked it... What movie are we talking about again?