PDA

View Full Version : 'I don't see how you can be president without a relationship with the Lord'

ELVIS
01-12-2005, 01:54 AM
Tue Jan 11 2005 DRUDGE

President Bush granted THE WASHINGTON TIMES an extensive and exclusive interview late Tuesday, sources tell the DRUDGE REPORT.

President Bush said yesterday that he doesn't "see how you can be president without a relationship with the Lord," but that he is always mindful to protect the right of others to worship or not worship.

Mr. Bush told editors and reporters of The Washington Times yesterday in an interview in the Oval Office that many in the public misunderstand the role of faith in his life and his view of the proper relationship between religion and the government.

"I think people attack me because they are fearful that I will then say that you're not equally as patriotic if you're not a religious person," Mr. Bush said. "I've never said that. I've never acted like that. I think that's just the way it is.

MORE

President Bush's policy on women in ground combat takes just four words to articulate: "No women in combat."

Despite extended tours of duties in Iraq for soldiers and an Army examination of women's roles, the president told editors and reporters of The Washington Times yesterday in an interview in the Oval Office that he has no intention of sending women into ground combat, a mission for which they are banned under Pentagon policy.

MORE

Reporters Joseph Curl and James Lakely, along with TIMES chief Wes Pruden, #2 Fran Coombs and edit page head Tony Blankley, probed Bush during the White House session.

The paper plans at least 3 stand alone stories.

Developing...

:elvis:

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 02:00 AM
Superstitious and sexist! Those are good old fashioned morals! Now if only them blacks would pick that cotton for free our economy would kick ass!

Bush is a regressive.

FORD
01-12-2005, 02:13 AM
If Junior has a relationship with Jesus Christ, then I'm Harry F. Krishna himself. :rolleyes:

Spc. Graner
01-12-2005, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by DEMON CUNT
Superstitious and sexist! Those are good old fashioned morals!

I'd like to take liberal terrorists like you, DC and attach electirc electrodes to your communist balls.

Then I would strip you down buck naked and stack you in a naked pyramind with the other pussy unAmerican ROTH ARMY pussy naked liberals!

blueturk
01-12-2005, 02:38 AM
Here's a link...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20050111-114349-9789r.htm (www.washingtontimes.com/national/20050111-114349-9789r.htm)

FORD
01-12-2005, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Spc. Graner
I'd like to take liberal terrorists like you, DC and attach electirc electrodes to your communist balls.

Then I would strip you down buck naked and stack you in a naked pyramind with the other pussy unAmerican ROTH ARMY pussy naked liberals!

Someone is really going overboard with dumbass aliases this week..................

kentuckyklira
01-12-2005, 07:24 AM
Originally posted by FORD
If Junior has a relationship with Jesus Christ, then I'm Harry F. Krishna himself. :rolleyes: Well, he was pals with lots of people from the Bin Laden and Al Saud family. So Jesus is just a step away!

ashstralia
01-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Superstitious and sexist! Those are good old fashioned morals! Now if only them blacks would pick that cotton for free our economy would kick ass!

Bush is a regressive.

now i know who you remind me of!!!!

an ill informed, stupider,
less articulate poor second rate
version of FORD.

LoungeMachine
01-12-2005, 09:36 AM
Junior's "relationship " with God is nothing more than a carefully planned politcal strategy.

Pandering to the far right.

Being "born again" is just a convenient way to wash himself of all his earlier adult transgressions. Very hypocritical, and quite shallow.

Besides, if he WAS hearing directly from God, he would have had a much better plan for the peace in Iraq, AND an exit strategy.

If KKKarl Rove had chosen David Koresh HE'D be pResident right now.

BigBadBrian
01-12-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Junior's "relationship " with God is nothing more than a carefully planned politcal strategy.

Pandering to the far right.

Kinda like Kerry and Clinton carrying Bibles and going to church around election time, huh? ;)

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Kinda like Kerry and Clinton carrying Bibles and going to church around election time, huh?

but Clinton...but Clinton...

FORD
01-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Kinda like Kerry and Clinton carrying Bibles and going to church around election time, huh? ;)

Clinton's a lifelong Southern Baptist, and I believe Kerry attends weekly mass in Boston, so what's "pandering" about that?

Certainly neither of them ever claimed that GOD told them to start a war.

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia
now i know who you remind me of!!!!

an ill informed, stupider,
less articulate poor second rate
version of FORD.

Thank you. Being compared to Ford is a good thing.

Now do you care to comment on the topic of this thread? Or do you just want to comment on DEMON CUNT?

ELVIS
01-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Certainly neither of them ever claimed that GOD told them to start a war.

Neither did President Bush...:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
01-12-2005, 11:33 AM

yes, exactly like that.

Can't HELP but use the C word in any argument, eh?

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS

Yes he fucking did. We need to find that quote! FORD, you got that one?

http://www.prweb.com/prfiles/2004/01/31/102122/Bushpraying.jpg

ELVIS
01-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Being "born again" is just a convenient way to wash himself of all his earlier adult transgressions. Very hypocritical, and quite shallow.

I suspect you feel this way regarding all who claim to be born again Christians...

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 11:40 AM
I suspect you feel this way regarding all who claim to be born again Christians...

Nope, just the ones who kill people.

LoungeMachine
01-12-2005, 11:41 AM

No, I don't. seriously.

Him?? ABSOLUTELY

I hate generalizations, even when they come from myself.:D

all apologies

ELVIS
01-12-2005, 11:47 AM
George Bush is good at describing faith in God, and I think he sounds sincere, especially when compared to other polititians...

However, I remain a bit skeptical, myself...

ODShowtime
01-12-2005, 11:49 AM
However, I remain a bit skeptical, myself...

I'm glad to hear that.

Nickdfresh
01-12-2005, 12:04 PM
Karl Rove has a personal relationship with our Dark Lord Satan.

Katydid
01-12-2005, 01:28 PM

Hey, over here....me....I have a whole bunch that Sarge promised to put their asses in a sling. Flappo, GAR, etc. Come over to hitchWORLD and MY DAILY BREAD and read the shit they are putting on me. See it firsthand.

Katie Lee (Daniels) Roth

kentuckyklira
01-12-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Hey, over here....me....I have a whole bunch that Sarge promised to put their asses in a sling. Flappo, GAR, etc. Come over to hitchWORLD and MY DAILY BREAD and read the shit they are putting on me. See it firsthand.

Katie Lee (Daniels) Roth As if you aren´t reaping what you sowed!

blueturk
01-12-2005, 02:20 PM

Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas attributes the following quote to Dubya;

"God told me to strike at al-Qaida and I struck them,and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam,which I did,and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act,and if not,the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 03:01 PM
AMEN MR PRESIDENT...AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!! DID I EVER TELL YA'LL THAT I HAVE ALL KINDS OF WALKERS (HIS FATHER'S MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME)MARRIED INTO THE FAMILY TREE ON BOTH SIDES. AND THEY WERE FROM TX AND OK. Also he has Spencer in his Family tree and I do too.

What the fuck?!? This is crazy! Is this one of BigBlands aliases?

I don't think that George posts here. You might want to mail this sort of thing to the president. Here's his email: douchebag@whitehouse.com

DaveIsKing
01-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Damn, I guess my chances are shot. My relationship with Sky Daddy ended long ago.

Guitar Shark
01-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Yes he fucking did. We need to find that quote! FORD, you got that one?

Any luck finding that quote?

Nickdfresh
01-12-2005, 03:32 PM

FORD
01-12-2005, 03:38 PM

Yes he did. The original quote is hard to find, probably because the Likud neocons have scrubbed it from the net, but it was printed in Haaretz, a mainstream Israeli newspaper, quoting Palestinian Prime Minister Abbas (who was just elected President).

Abbas says that Junior told him "God told me to strike Afghanistan and so I did. Then he told me to strike Iraq....."

Did you ever wonder why that guy didn't keep the PM job that long? It's tough enough being a Palestinian official as it is, but when it means dealing with Ariel Sharon and a bozo from the other side of the planet who hears voices in his head telling him to slaughter thousands, hell I would quit too!

I'm surprised he wanted Arafat's job.

FORD
01-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas attributes the following quote to Dubya;

"God told me to strike at al-Qaida and I struck them,and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam,which I did,and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act,and if not,the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

OK, that was the actual wording, compared to my previous post. But it also brings up another point that Elvis should consider.

If Junior DOES succeed in bringing peace between Israel & Palestine, you DO know what that means, don't you?

It would only confirm what many have long suspected. See the link in my signature ;)

DEMON CUNT
01-12-2005, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Any luck finding that quote?

"God told me to strike at al Qaeda and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam [Hussein], which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."
--Palestinian Authority Prime Minister Abu Mazen quoting Bush when they met in Aqaba; reported in The Haaretz Reporter by Arnon Regular

And don't forget these:

"I trust God speaks through me. Without that, I couldn’t do my job."
-- President Bush, quoted in the Lancaster New Era, during a private meeting with an Amish group.

I've heard the call. I believe God wants me to run for president.
-- George W. Bush, quoted from Aaron Latham, "How George W. Found God," George Magazine, September, 2000

ashstralia
01-13-2005, 07:38 AM
what's the difference
between God talking to george,
and allah talking to mohammed atta?

FORD
01-13-2005, 08:56 AM
what's the difference

No difference at all. They're both lying terrorists. Atta was a CIA "asset", just like his boss Tim Osman, by the way.

Atta spent his last night on this planet in a Florida strip club getting drunk, two things which some of us might not find at all offensive, but are strictly forbidden under Islamic law. So he's about as committed to his claimed religion as Junior is to his.

LoungeMachine
01-13-2005, 10:55 AM
what's the difference

Atta didnt have the 101st. Airborne at his disposal

Nickdfresh
01-13-2005, 11:00 AM
what's the difference

In both cases, it might be schizophrenia.

VanJay011379
01-13-2005, 02:36 PM

It would only confirm what many have long suspected. See the link in my signature ;)

He's the antichrist is he makes peace?

FORD
01-13-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by VanJay011379
He's the antichrist is he makes peace?

Yep, because according to the Bible, it will be the Antichrist who arranges "peace" in the Middle East, only to betray the Jews a few years later. The true peace will only come when Jesus returns.

Jesus Christ
01-13-2005, 05:59 PM
FORD hath spoken the Truth. For it is not possible for a man to follow Me and remain a liar and a murderer as the Son of Bush and those who surround him are.

ashstralia
01-13-2005, 06:02 PM
No difference at all. They're both lying terrorists. Atta was a CIA "asset", just like his boss Tim Osman, by the way.

FORD, i just cannot be party
to the theory(ies) the your
gov. was in any way complicit
to 9/11.

it goes against all logic
that anyone in power would
want to see thousands of
their own civilians killed.

yeah, i know, i've read
all the stuff. call
me a kangaroo busheep,
or whatever, but i just
don't buy it.

massive intel and security
lapses are still part of the post
9/11 world, btw.

DEMON CUNT
01-13-2005, 06:04 PM
But look Jesus, he's praying to you and stuff! It's such a impressive display that the cons competely buy into. He's such a good pray-er!

Do you just hang up on him when he calls?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/images/20010219-a.jpg

ELVIS
01-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Yep, because according to the Bible, it will be the Antichrist who arranges "peace" in the Middle East, only to betray the Jews a few years later. The true peace will only come when Jesus returns.

George Bush will not be the one who makes peace in the Middle East...

DEMON CUNT
01-13-2005, 06:07 PM

You LIBERAL! :D

Nickdfresh
01-13-2005, 06:45 PM
FORD, i just cannot be party
to the theory(ies) the your
gov. was in any way complicit
to 9/11.

Not complicit...IMCOMPETENT!

ODShowtime
01-13-2005, 11:33 PM

they why do you think we're there?

kentuckyklira
01-14-2005, 06:52 AM
But look Jesus, he's praying to you and stuff! It's such a impressive display that the cons competely buy into. He's such a good pray-er!

Do you just hang up on him when he calls?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/images/20010219-a.jpg Wow, Bush looks like a monkey even when he´s playing sheep!

LoungeMachine
01-14-2005, 07:10 AM

it goes against all logic
that anyone in power would
want to see thousands of
their own civilians killed.

Seriously? Come on.

Ash, I like your posts and find your opinions pretty well informed, but come ON........

Leaders have been sacrificing, killing, and covering up the murder of their own citizens for their own power and purpose for centuries!!!!!!

Need we really list them?

As to LOGIC........

Since when has Logic come into play with ANYTHING Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Ridge, Rice, Wolfie, Bremer, Perle, Chalabi, et al have ever done?

The entire Iraq War DEFIES LOGIC:mad:

LoungeMachine
01-14-2005, 07:13 AM
And since this thread is about Leaders and God.....

Most of these tyrannical lunatics like Bush have used Religion and God as their DEFENSE of killing their own.

Seshmeister
01-14-2005, 07:36 AM
Should the president also have to believe in goblins, elves and other supernatural creatures?

Phil theStalker
01-14-2005, 08:44 AM
Tue Jan 11 2005 DRUDGE

President Bush granted THE WASHINGTON TIMES an extensive and exclusive interview...
:elvis:
elvis, elvis, ELVIS,

Politicians LIE!

George W. Bush especially LIES!

There is ample evidence George Bush, his family, and his friends have someone else in mind for their "Lord." Their "Lord" is a creation of the King of Peace. Their "Lord" was jealous of "Adam." Their "Lord" said to God, "Why should I bow to him? His is made of clay and I am made of light."

That is who their "Lord" is.

That is who George Bush...hey, even John Kerry, I said all of his "family and friends," has evidence Kerry is following Iblis, too.

Even in all of eternity...it's later than you think.

P

Phil theStalker
01-14-2005, 08:48 AM
Iblis took a third of the angels with him (I don't use a capital H for him).

Do you know why a 33 degree mason is the highest degree? It's because 33.3 angels fell and they can never get higher than 33.3.

Read it and weep.

It's later than you think.

P

Spc. Graner
01-16-2005, 12:18 PM

Katie Lee (Daniels) Roth

Shut up Bitch!

CVHfan
01-20-2005, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

He and Cheney both do.

Satan
01-20-2005, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Iblis took a third of the angels with him (I don't use a capital H for him).

Do you know why a 33 degree mason is the highest degree? It's because 33.3 angels fell and they can never get higher than 33.3.

Read it and weep.

It's later than you think.

P

Iblis??

Oh man, now there's a name I haven't used in Aeons!

Satan
01-20-2005, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Hey, don't say that out loud! I have a Most Unholy reputation to consider here!

YAH'WEH
01-20-2005, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Satan
Hey, don't say that out loud! I have a Most Unholy reputation to consider here! Are you not interested in winning souls?
It would seem to Me that you would want all men to believe your lies.

Satan
01-20-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by YAH'WEH
Are you not interested in winning souls?
It would seem to Me that you would want all men to believe your lies.

It would seem that at least 51% of Americans DO :D

You're losing your touch, Old Man. See ya at Megiddo!

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 10:52 AM
Praying to God makes more sense than praying to Allah while Islam is a gutter religion unlike Christianity.

Nickdfresh
01-20-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
Praying to God makes more sense than praying to Allah while Islam is a gutter religion unlike Christianity.

Are we a theology student Wayne? You'd make the perfect Christian suicide bomber. Why don't you go to Iraq and proselytize Christianity.

BTW How often do you go to church Wayne?