PDA

View Full Version : Military Ceremony for Louisiana National Guardsmen Killed in Iraq

DEMON CUNT
01-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Military Ceremony for Louisiana National Guardsmen Killed in Iraq

Six National Guardsmen from Southeast Louisiana were killed by a roadside explosive on 6 January 2005. Their remains, in flag-draped coffins, arrived in Belle Chasse, near New Orleans, six days later.

The Pentagon told the Guard to keep out the media, but the families of all six soldiers wanted to share the sad homecoming with the world. Obeying the family's wishes instead of the Pentagon's, the Guard allowed the press - including CBS News and the Associated Press - to film and photograph the arrival ceremony.

The soldiers:

* Sgt. Armand "Luke" Frickey
* Sgt. 1st Class Kurt Comeaux
* Staff Sgt. Chritopher Babin
* Sgt. Huey Fassbender III
* Sgt. Warren Murphy
* Sgt. Bradley Bergeron

More... (http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/coffin_photos/la/)

http://www.thememoryhole.org/war/coffin_photos/la/la_ap_family02.jpg

ELVIS
01-13-2005, 07:04 PM
This is all over the local news here...

May God rest their souls...

Jesus Christ
01-13-2005, 07:14 PM
Did ye know them, Gregory?

Nickdfresh
01-14-2005, 12:07 PM
Tragedies like this is what turned that American public against Vietnam.

Phil theStalker
01-14-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
This is all over the local news here...

May God rest their souls...
Yes, and may the importance of the great gesture of the unity of six families to go against the government control of this illegal war and share information of their loss now and the loss they will feel everyday, of all of their lives until their own deaths come, of their loved ones killed, son, brother, husband, father -- daddy -- for a useless, unnecessary war in Iraq.

I hope people are watching and seeing what you wanted them to see and the government they died for didn't want the people to see.

Thank you families.

Phil theStalker
01-14-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
And controlling the media of real facts is...well, you sound like you've had training, Nick. Get more ammo now! I wish you luck in the future, my friend. The country is on the edge.

P

Phil theStalker
01-14-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Yes, and may the importance of the great gesture of the unity of six families to go against the government control of this illegal war and share information of their loss now and the loss they will feel everyday, of all of their lives until their own deaths come, of their loved ones killed, son, brother, husband, father -- daddy -- for a useless, unnecessary war in Iraq.

I hope people are watching and seeing what you wanted them to see and the government they died for didn't want the people to see.

Thank you families.
By the way, incidentally -- the man that ordered their fathers to their deaths had a pampered National Guard ticket to NEVER serve in combat in Vietnam, never...and who never took any physicals which is a disobeying of direct orders, and he was never -- never disiplined. Was his blood and urine full of party boy drugs while HIS congressman daddy sent other fathers sons to die???? Death is permanent.

That man.

Tell the children and the parents, wives, and friends about that man.

Before it's too late.

I already know it's later than you think.

P

Nickdfresh
01-14-2005, 12:28 PM
And controlling the media of real facts is...well, you sound like you've had training, Nick. Get more ammo now! I wish you luck in the future, my friend. The country is on the edge.

P

I have ammo, but I need to get a new assault rifle.
http://cs.aff-online.com/pix/jeu/arsenal_new/accueil/m4a1.jpg
I may be a 'bleeding heart liberal,' but man do I love guns!

Nickdfresh
01-14-2005, 12:30 PM
By the way, incidentally -- the man that ordered their fathers to their deaths had a pampered National Guard ticket to NEVER serve in combat in Vietnam, never...and who never took any physicals which is a disobeying of direct orders, and he was never -- never disiplined. Was his blood and urine full of party boy drugs while HIS congressman daddy sent other fathers sons to die???? Death is permanent.

That man.

Tell the children and the parents, wives, and friends about that man.

Before it's too late.

I already know it's later than you think.

P

Excellent post Phil! Props, very good point. One has abused the Nat'l Guard to get out of combat, now he abuses it to avoid the political fallout of the Draft.

Phil theStalker
01-14-2005, 12:31 PM
I have ammo, but I need to get a new assault rifle.

I may be a 'bleeding heart liberal,' but man do I love guns!
Do it soon.

P

Phil theStalker
01-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
God, why don't they wake up?

P

ODShowtime
01-14-2005, 01:57 PM
Yeah, the National Guard really is gw's bitch, to be fucked over whenever he pleases. Man I would HATE gw if I was in the NG.

Phil theStalker
01-14-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
Yeah, the National Guard really is gw's bitch, to be fucked over whenever he pleases. Man I would HATE gw if I was in the NG.
You don't have to be in the NG to hate Bush, his family, and friends.

You only have to be an American patriot through and through.

P

BigBadBrian
01-14-2005, 04:19 PM

Yeah.....if you ever served. :rolleyes:

kentuckyklira
01-14-2005, 04:24 PM
Tragedies like this is what turned that American public against Vietnam. Too bad the American public doesnīt seem to have learned since then!

:monkey:

ODShowtime
01-14-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yeah.....if you ever served. :rolleyes:

Without knowing the circumstanes behind your enlistment, I'll reserve my comments.

I would have considered joining the reserve once I got my life in order, but I'd never do it now!

Hey! What happened to my quote? I felt so illustrious having my words emblazoned alongside such luminaries and Bill Clinton and David Lee Roth!

kentuckyklira
01-14-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yeah.....if you ever served. :rolleyes: Serving is for losers!

Like Lucifer said,

"rather rule in hell than serve in heaven"!

Nickdfresh
01-14-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Serving is for losers!

Like Lucifer said,

"rather rule in hell than serve in heaven"!

Were you in the Bundeswehr Kent.?

kentuckyklira
01-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Were you in the Bundeswehr Kent.? Nope!

Draft dodger thatīs me!:D

Nickdfresh
01-14-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Nope!

Draft dodger thatīs me!:D

Okay. At least you are consistant.:D

frets5150
01-14-2005, 04:58 PM

YUP!!!
By the way when are Dubya's daughters gonna join the Armed Forces?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

BigBadBrian
01-14-2005, 06:06 PM
You don't have to be in the NG to hate Bush, his family, and friends.

You only have to be an American patriot through and through.

P

Thanks for the illustrious "Words of Wisdom" Mr. H. ;)

BigBadBrian
01-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Without knowing the circumstanes behind your enlistment, I'll reserve my comments.

I would have considered joining the reserve once I got my life in order, but I'd never do it now!

Hey....it's cool, man. I'm just busting your chops a little. I would never hold lack of service against anyone. Seriously. :)

Actually, that's why that whole Swiftboat/National Guard shit during the Election pissed me off. There's no damn requirement anywhere that the President has to be a vet. Clinton wasn't. That was fine with me.
Dole was his adversary in '96 and the Dems didn't think it was too important that he had a buttload of medals from WWII. That was fine also. That's what's wrong with politics...fucking double standards from both sides.

ELVIS
01-14-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ

No, but I know people who did...

Seshmeister
01-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Finally you get to have a two way conversation with Jesus...:D