PDA

View Full Version : Holy Shit! Ever see a vasectomy?

Fabulous Shadow
01-14-2005, 12:59 AM
The guy who runs this site calls it the Bever Cleaver! LMAO!
http://www.beavercleaver.net/procedure_photo.htm

Rikk
01-14-2005, 01:02 AM
No thanks. I think I'll skip that link.

David Van Via
01-14-2005, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
No thanks. I think I'll skip that link.

Yeah..... I think I'll join you on that one!

DavidLeeNatra
01-14-2005, 03:02 AM
ouch !!! hey fab, how did you get DLR7884 to send you this pics of his little operation :D

frets5150
01-14-2005, 03:20 AM
Ahh nuts

DEMON CUNT
01-14-2005, 03:21 AM
I have had one. Haven't had to use a condom since!

There is a doc in Seattle who is a pioneer in the field. The procedure took about 5 minutes with no stiches required.

After two weeks with frozen peas on my balls I was good as new. It was an awsome couple weeks. Smoked pot, watched movies and told my wife what I wanted to eat. I'd do it again, if I could.

The vas deferens looks like uncooked spaghetti.

frets5150
01-14-2005, 03:29 AM

DEMON CUNT
01-14-2005, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
Did you eat the peas or throw them out after a week :D

Ha! We threw them out. Also used a bag of mixed veggies!

frets5150
01-14-2005, 03:47 AM
WTF I MUST HAVE DELETED IT BY ACCIDENT

Nickdfresh
01-14-2005, 05:38 AM
My brother had a "hack" job done on his vasectomy. He was laid up for a month and nearly sued the guy.

DavidLeeNatra
01-14-2005, 05:42 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
My brother had a "hack" job done on his vasectomy.

so did DLR7884...they made it cheap and just cut the dick off...

LoungeMachine
01-14-2005, 06:45 AM
Mine was painless. The doc and I talked Mariners Baseball and Music the whole time. My wife had made the appt. for me. It was in Edmonds and as we were driving to the address I noticed the name on the office building. This is TRUE.........

It was called The Kreuger Clinic

I nearly jumped out of the car doing 45 mph.

Carmine
01-14-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
This is TRUE.........

It was called The Kreuger Clinic

I nearly jumped out of the car doing 45 mph.

Holy shit! LMAO!

moose
01-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Ouch, fuck that suks. Getting yer "avocados" snipped. Losing part of yer manlyhood, just so you can screw all ya want w/o getting yer partner pregnant. Control people use fucking control.............WTF am I talking about I got three fuckin kids.......honey.............

DLR7884
01-14-2005, 10:11 AM
Natra, why are you obsessed with my schlong?

DLR7884
You German faggots are really freaky.

Big Troubles
01-14-2005, 10:15 AM
Been there. Done that. :D Did you know you stay awake and you can smell your flesh burning? Not the greatest memory-

Va Beach VH Fan
01-14-2005, 08:11 PM
Me too.... A couple of valium, you don't feel a thing.....

You only feel a little pulling at first, but it's not painful at all...

Then you wear a kinda jockstrap for a couple of weeks to keep the jubblys secure....

The embarassing part was ensuring that your semen was sperm-free, which was done about a month afterwards...

Since I lived close to the hospital, the doc gave me a choice to whack off, or tap the old lady and bring the wad back to the hospital in one of their specimen cups.....

Big Troubles
01-14-2005, 09:11 PM
LOL I was supposed to wear the strap/cup/ball holder too, but passed on that idea. I also walked home after the operation, signing myself out and pretending I had a ride home, only to sneak out and walk 6 blocks. I rented a PS1 and 3 games on the way. I walked in the apt. door and my wife was freaking on me for what I did. I assured her I was fine, and that the whole operation was so ABC-123 step by step procedure and they just made it seem like a big dealio, to protect their asses from lawsuits...blah...I sat on the couch and had a half cup of coffee, stood up to go piss, made to the crapper and woke up a several mins later with my dick in my hand still positioned to piss. But I was looking up into my wifes face. She was on the phone, calling 911, telling them EXACTLY what happened. She actually called the medics to come. Cherries flashing, crossing reds, the whole sha-bang. jesus Christ.

You wanna talk embarassing?

Rikk
01-14-2005, 09:39 PM
Jesus Christ, this is the most nauseating thread I've seen since GUWAPO's introduction thread.

For fuck's sakes, this thread should die!!:D

Nickdfresh
01-14-2005, 09:53 PM
Jesus Christ, this is the most nauseating thread I've seen since GUWAPO's introduction thread.

There's is no way this thread could be more nauseating and disgustingly disturbing...oh wait, now it's really disturbing!

LoungeMachine
01-14-2005, 10:56 PM

You fuckin' wuss:D

Actually BT was right, the smell is startling, however the weird part was the SOUND

Imagine you just put a fresh steak on a super hot grill

Tsssssssssssssss

followed by a little whisp of smoke from between your legs.

They sear the ends of the tubes:D

Enjoy dinner fellas:D

frets5150
01-14-2005, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
Me too.... A couple of valium, you don't feel a thing.....

You only feel a little pulling at first, but it's not painful at all...

Then you wear a kinda jockstrap for a couple of weeks to keep the jubblys secure....

The embarassing part was ensuring that your semen was sperm-free, which was done about a month afterwards...

Since I lived close to the hospital, the doc gave me a choice to whack off, or tap the old lady and bring the wad back to the hospital in one of their specimen cups.....

So which of the two did you choose. :D

Fabulous Shadow
01-15-2005, 12:16 AM
OMG! I didnt expect anyone to reply! LOL
Sounds dredful! But then again, so is child birth.

aesop
01-15-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
OMG! I didnt expect anyone to reply! LOL
Sounds dredful! But then again, so is child birth.

I've had one...and it leads to a great pickup line :)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Va Beach VH Fan
01-15-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by frets5150
So which of the two did you choose. :D

I guess I did leave that out, huh....

Tap, tap, tap....

CROWBAR
01-15-2005, 01:23 PM
I meant to have a vasectomy but......NO!! :D

Big Troubles
01-15-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
You fuckin' wuss:D

Actually BT was right, the smell is startling, however the weird part was the SOUND

Imagine you just put a fresh steak on a super hot grill

Tsssssssssssssss

followed by a little whisp of smoke from between your legs.

They sear the ends of the tubes:D

Enjoy dinner fellas:D

:D

Ozzy Fudd
01-15-2005, 10:53 PM
I had mine in 85
I was making my doctor laugh when he said (as he squeezed my nut )your gonna feel a little prick ..i could not help my self and said i think your feeling a little prick aren't ya ? and started to laugh he did too then he jabbed that fuckin needle in my nut and i just about lifted off the fuckin table . when he finished up i thought MAN i'm glad that's over and start to move . he goes OK now we do the other side :D

Flash Bastard
01-16-2005, 03:19 AM
That's nothing, you should've seen the mess when I climbed over a barbwire fence and tore my nutsack open.

At the hospital they asked if I wanted a vasectomy, I said no. They told me it was too late, I had just given myself one.

The moral of this story is don't go climbing over barbwire fences on a warm day while you're wearing soccer shorts.

Roth & Roll
01-16-2005, 01:34 PM
Didn't realize there were so many neutered freaks at the Army.

LOL

Big Troubles
01-16-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Flash Bastard
That's nothing, you should've seen the mess when I climbed over a barbwire fence and tore my nutsack open.

At the hospital they asked if I wanted a vasectomy, I said no. They told me it was too late, I had just given myself one.

The moral of this story is don't go climbing over barbwire fences on a warm day while you're wearing soccer shorts.

The "Fucking Ouch award" goes to...... Flash Bastard! :D