PDA

View Full Version : Jesterstar gets mention in tomentedvafans interveiw with Sensible Shoes

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 08:51 AM
Here is the Quote

Sensible Shoes: Well, a YEAR ago now, I drove to Syracuse and hooked up with Jesterstar - who's mainly at the Dump at the Army, I believe. He is a very talented singer/songwriter and there was a project afoot to get him recorded. We had dinner at the famous "Dinosaur Barbeque" - a biker bar & Blues house - downed some Guinness, and then he played hours worth of material for me. Which I videoed. That project has fallen by the wayside, at least for now.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO What do you think of that Bitches. You say I am all talk and no walk but there is a cock that causes me to walk the walk. Can any of you say that. No you can't.

Thanks for the Mention Sensible Shoes. I hope to talk to you sometime.

hitch1969©
01-14-2005, 09:18 AM
VIVA the star baybee

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 09:20 AM
Oh look at that. Hitch my personal friend and your Personal God has shown up to give me a Viva La Star. Which means. Much like Ancient Greece Hitchworld is a multi God Socioty. Hitch I must take a poop. I will tell everyone about it when I return.

hitch1969©
01-14-2005, 09:25 AM
where to go li0 when your bunholi0 gets polio?

you have tp caca?

tp for my bunghole?

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 09:41 AM
What a fucking DISASTER THIS CRAP WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I go in the basement of the Building I work in. Now THE STAR™ is a clean dude. I like to take care of my BACKSIDE so I take Wet paper towels in with me along with the TP for my bunghole.

So anyway I go in there. I'm taking care of business. I thought the Crap would be a Solid one. I was wrong dude. Gin and Juice I guess is not a formula for success in the solid Crap department. My Fucking Bunghole was a mess. I Of course had the proper equipment for the job.

I usually take more Wet paper towels in with me than I need. If I do not use them I throw them out in the waste paper basket. If they are used then I flush them.

Usually meaning 99% of the time noone is in there. But today it was grandcentral station. I had Finished my cleaning ritual. but there were to many people in there I couldn't walk out with a handfull of wet paper towles. They might ask question. They couldn't know about my Loose bowel movement.

I thought On my feel. I'll sit here untill they go away. Go away they did not. In fact one of the Dudes in there Kept washing what I thought was his hands. I was like what the fuck.

I sat there for 5 minuets and the dude just kept washing. I had to take action because that is what I am a man of.............action.

I threw all the paper towels in the toilet making a mad dash for the sink before the water hit the floor and it was known that I was the one who cloged the toilet. I found that the guy had spilt Grease on his pants. He would be there a while I gave a good wash of the hands and I was out like the gout.

Worst trip there ever.

flappo
01-14-2005, 10:26 AM
vhtormentedfans ?

i think i'm banned there

:)

distortion9
01-14-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
What a fucking DISASTER THIS CRAP WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I go in the basement of the Building I work in. Now THE STAR™ is a clean dude. I like to take care of my BACKSIDE so I take Wet paper towels in with me along with the TP for my bunghole.

So anyway I go in there. I'm taking care of business. I thought the Crap would be a Solid one. I was wrong dude. Gin and Juice I guess is not a formula for success in the solid Crap department. My Fucking Bunghole was a mess. I Of course had the proper equipment for the job.

I usually take more Wet paper towels in with me than I need. If I do not use them I throw them out in the waste paper basket. If they are used then I flush them.

Usually meaning 99% of the time noone is in there. But today it was grandcentral station. I had Finished my cleaning ritual. but there were to many people in there I couldn't walk out with a handfull of wet paper towles. They might ask question. They couldn't know about my Loose bowel movement.

I thought On my feel. I'll sit here untill they go away. Go away they did not. In fact one of the Dudes in there Kept washing what I thought was his hands. I was like what the fuck.

I sat there for 5 minuets and the dude just kept washing. I had to take action because that is what I am a man of.............action.

I threw all the paper towels in the toilet making a mad dash for the sink before the water hit the floor and it was known that I was the one who cloged the toilet. I found that the guy had spilt Grease on his pants. He would be there a while I gave a good wash of the hands and I was out like the gout.

Worst trip there ever.

Why didn't you simply do several seperate flushes?

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by distortion9
Why didn't you simply do several seperate flushes?

I did but I forgot to write it in there. I also forgot to mention one of the guys in there was from security. The reason why there was such a rush he is the type to wait and see who is in the stall for the security of the building. Actually I had already Flushed 3 times due to the massive shit that I did take.

distortion9
01-14-2005, 11:06 AM
Flushed 3 times due to the massive shit that I did take.

Thought it was liquid? You just making up stories?

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 11:07 AM
Thought it was liquid? You just making up stories?

I said it wasn't solid. There was some structure to it but it was loose not liquid. Learn to read or get off the pot. You dig what I am saying???

distortion9
01-14-2005, 11:10 AM
I bet when you fart, it smells like aids...Am I right shitdick?

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 11:12 AM
I bet when you fart, it smells like aids...Am I right shitdick?

When you fart it smells like Man cum.

That would have been a joke that made more sense. Just trying to help you out. Oh and your still owned.

distortion9
01-14-2005, 11:14 AM
You're wrong....aids is funnier.

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 11:16 AM
But aids is a Virus with no Smell. You've been bukakied before you know the stink that goes along with it.

distortion9
01-14-2005, 11:21 AM
But aids is a Virus with no Smell.

That's why it's funny....

Like if I said, "Justaretard slipped in a puddle of aids and cracked his melon fucking head wide open and there was nothing inside."

It would be funny because there is no such thing as a puddle of aids.

See?

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 11:31 AM
That's why it's funny....

Like if I said, "Justaretard slipped in a puddle of aids and cracked his melon fucking head wide open and there was nothing inside."

It would be funny because there is no such thing as a puddle of aids.

See?

but Aids dies when it hits the air. It's not funny at all or correct by any definitions of science. This conversation is silly even for me.

DLR7884
01-14-2005, 11:35 AM
Definitions of science?

Learn to spell before you even attempt to understand science.

DLR7884
Go fly on your spaceship.

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Definitions of science?

Learn to spell before you even attempt to understand science.

DLR7884
Go fly on your spaceship.

You go fly on my spaceship.

DLR7884
01-14-2005, 11:39 AM
Go get jerked off by a man, AGAIN.

DLR7884
Fag.

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Go get jerked off by a man, AGAIN.

DLR7884
Fag.

You did jerk me off but your no man Baby.

DLR7884
01-14-2005, 11:44 AM
You did jerk me off but your no man Baby.

Was it your father or your uncle who did it to you?

DLR7884
?

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 11:45 AM
I told you it wasn't a family member.

DLR7884
01-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Your mind has probably blocked that out.

I'll bet that you bought the "Jester Molester" a fucking Christmas present this year.

DLR7884
Did you pay your phone bill, Ryan?

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 11:51 AM
No I will be paying it next week.

DLR7884
01-14-2005, 12:09 PM
Why doesn't your fuckdaddy hitch pay it for you?

DLR7884
?

Jesterstar
01-14-2005, 12:12 PM
Hitch and I both do it for FREE™