PDA

View Full Version : A comment on Internet Forums

Jesterstar
01-16-2005, 07:42 PM
Here we are communicating. You read this and the last and the forwarding sentence. Your reading this sentence. Why???

Why are you reading it???

Because the internet forum.......UNLIKE A CHATROOM.........This is the place that well formed and humorous thoughts for the entertainment or agrivation of each user.

There are Wars and Whores. Thoughts and Onslaughts. Friction and Fiction. Philosophy and.................. Get Him off of me.

Think about the opertunity provided. Think about the reasons you do it. Because each of us has our own intetions and goals with what we say. Some want a smile and some want a frown. Some want you up and most want you down.

Are you perplexed about what is next of who has the fattest of Necks???

The Rythem and Timing and thought and the findings are wicked and consistant.

Let us not take this lightly. Perhaps to give a chance to another stance. Perhaps the Petty Fights and Cyber filled nights. Perhaps the Friction and Fiction can enduce Diction between parties and people that who through any other reason would have never met.

Yes I have drank a ton and smoked weed and ate some mushrooms. But let's read into the genious of the reality of this method of communication.

I am JESTERSTAR thank you for reading each line of this. I know it may have been hard but I appriciate it and want to hear from you.

rustoffa
01-16-2005, 08:16 PM
I couldn't agree or disagree more.

The millions and millions coming together in a virtual literary dogpile....

Choose your line, target fixation, all the variables make it quite the interesting use of time.

Jesterstar
01-16-2005, 08:37 PM
But with you being in control of your own Selection you can realize or not realize anything you want. Discrestion is your friend. Use it as it's a magical tool.

rustoffa
01-16-2005, 08:59 PM
Real or imagined as topical relevance.

Yessir.

ashstralia
01-16-2005, 09:04 PM
ya know,
i love reading.
i read everything i can
get my hands/mouse on.
i value knowledge.
jester, i think you are a witty fellow.

BUT PLEASE, PLEASE,
LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL!!!!!!!

Jesterstar
01-16-2005, 09:04 PM
The real and unreal are to the creation the Subject. The Version of Reality I created is certanly differant than the reality you exist within. Not saying your less or more but the exspirences you live in are differant than the ones I am presented with. REguardless I can adapt to your exspirence as must as you have the potential to grow into mine.

Jesterstar
01-16-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
ya know,
i love reading.
i read everything i can
get my hands/mouse on.
i value knowledge.
jester, i think you are a witty fellow.

BUT PLEASE, PLEASE,
LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL!!!!!!!

If I did I would be denying the real person I am. I accept you for your faults can you accept me???

ashstralia
01-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
If I did I would be denying the real person I am. I accept you for your faults can you accept me???

certainly.
not a single error.
makes for far more
pleasant perusal.

Jesterstar
01-16-2005, 09:33 PM
certainly.
not a single error.
makes for far more
pleasant perusal.

Please learn to enjoy me for myself. I don't worry about spelling in a Genuine Fashion. I don't worry because I didn't learn to read well and I learned to spell phonetically. It is my way I hope you understand.

ashstralia
01-17-2005, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Please learn to enjoy me for myself. I don't worry about spelling in a Genuine Fashion. I don't worry because I didn't learn to read well and I learned to spell phonetically. It is my way I hope you understand.

magnificent! :)

lms2
01-17-2005, 05:50 AM
Its just a message board, or is it?

Do people who post here realize the effect they have on so many lives?

Are any lives really affected at all?

Are the posters more who they are, or merely who they wish they could be?

Modern day cave writing?

Why the fight for acceptance and attention when nothing that is said here matters beyond the amount of time it takes you to read what is written?

ashstralia
01-17-2005, 06:00 AM
why do women
answer a question
with another question?

lms2
01-17-2005, 06:05 AM
why do women
answer a question
with another question?

are you getting in touch with your feminine side? :D

Because we find so many things thought provoking that we want to know more.

(Was that better? Oops, I did it again didn't I?)

ashstralia
01-17-2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by lms2
are you getting in touch with your feminine side? :D

no, i'm quite comfortable
in my own skin, thanks! :D

Jesterstar
01-17-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by lms2
Its just a message board, or is it?

Do people who post here realize the effect they have on so many lives?

Are any lives really affected at all?

Are the posters more who they are, or merely who they wish they could be?

Modern day cave writing?

Why the fight for acceptance and attention when nothing that is said here matters beyond the amount of time it takes you to read what is written?

This is nothing more than Modern Cave Writting. Except not as fun to look at. :D

Awsome Post BTW:cool: