PDA

View Full Version : Track Samples of New Priest CD

Mezro
01-18-2005, 04:30 PM
http://www.sonymusic.co.uk/uk/disc.php?id=9014760&lang=eng&cat=519300

Mezro...this CD is going to rock hard...real hard...I can't wait to pick it up...

Top Jimmy
01-18-2005, 11:26 PM
classic shit!:cool:

Mezro
01-18-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Top Jimmy
classic shit!:cool:

No man...that avatar of yours is classic shit.

Mezro...Halford sounds great...

bueno bob
01-19-2005, 12:13 AM
The thing of it is....

Since Ripper is a hometown buddy of mine (bought an old bass amp from him a long time back, I believe), I REALLY hope he ends up having a great career in the industry - he's entirely too talented a vocalist to not make it big with something, whether it's Iced Earth or anything else...

The new Priest stuff sounds great - thank God Glenn's not writing all the lyrics anymore...

"When they pull the LEEEEEE-VER hear the Goddamn screams!"

:rolleyes:

Mezro
01-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
The thing of it is....

Since Ripper is a hometown buddy of mine (bought an old bass amp from him a long time back, I believe), I REALLY hope he ends up having a great career in the industry - he's entirely too talented a vocalist to not make it big with something, whether it's Iced Earth or anything else...

Nobody hates Ripper. That guy has an amazing set of pipes and seems like a real decent egg.

Mezro...he sounded great on that live CD too...

Shaun Ponsonby
01-19-2005, 03:05 PM
I have nothing against Ripper, I just don't think it was Priest with him. I think Halford will always be recognised as the voice of Priest-like Dave and Van Halen for people who aren't mentally retarded spastics.

By the way-this new shit rocks like a bastard.

degüello
02-01-2005, 07:21 PM
I'm digging 'Deal With The Devil' right now.

WACF
02-02-2005, 02:24 PM
This disc is gonna kick.