PDA

View Full Version : time to say 'ello

MAX
01-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Over 4000 posts and so many votes later

Fuck, where to begin? The last few weeks have definitley been interesting and I've found myself never defending my loyalty to the site, my passion for Roth and my integrity. 3 things I thought I'd never really have to do... AT GREAT LENGTH, over and over again. When people from this same site come here to cause shit, I can handle that, heck I laughed most of it off, but when people from this site constantly question my modding position, well, I guess I won. :( (insert tears) If you read back to my original acceptance to become mod (none actually does exist btw but just go with me ;) ) and then read some of the bashing against me, you may scratch your head like I have been. *sniff sniff* Then again, you may agree with me staying. Either way, I just wanted to celebrate Dave and the freedom to share stories and talk shit with other Roth fans. The Webbies OFFERED me a position of modding, to which I said "Sure, thanks a lot and I'll do the best I can. Now where's the bar?" but the same attitude has rubbed some people the right way, made them wet, some crybabies the wrong way and left me wondering what it is I'm even doing here if Im attacked and not supported by fellow members? It's definitely worth the bullshit. :D Van Halen stories, memories I have and others shared, the music and Dave himself will always be here.
I stand up for what I believed was right, wrong or whether I give a flying fuck. I stand by it and hopefully stomped on a few people along the way. Day after day I find myself kicking ass, talking shit, joking, flirting and still find time moderating the Main forums with Stoffa, Mez and PA who also do a stellar job. Gimme a group hug fellas? ;) You're right soldiers, the war is over. We didn't win though. WE KICKED ASS!!! I'm staying and that's what the chicks wanted, so the winner is currently kissing my tight buttocks. Oh well. It's horny of them, I know, but it's also very important to me to keep true to myself and keep believing in what I believe in (which happens to be SEX, DRUGS AND ROTH AND ROLL) with having to listen to or read (in this case) suggestive posts towards me. I haven't given in......YET!!! I've jerked off. Keep Rothing on, you guys and gals rock! Thanks for the oppurtunity and keep having fun. Something tells me you'll start having fun when the assholes realize I'm laughing my ass off as I write this.
I've made a lot of friends and I will remember all, even after you kick the shit out of me for wasting your valuable time re-hashing this drivel. Thanks again. (I AM GRATE as Mod for my spot)
I hope dissapointed any of you and wasted your time. This is truly the full intention of this parody.

MAX

Jer (Jan 04 - Till' they show my punk ass tha' door)

Don't cry for me........... :(

Laugh either at me, with me or at least fucking throw something!!!!!!

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
01-18-2005, 10:01 PM
Please Max, don't go! You'd better stay or I'll find you MAX! I never let you go or stay or whatever the fuck you are saying without a fight! Come back here big guy and give us a kiss!:( ;) :D

MAX
01-18-2005, 10:04 PM
Hey Nick,

I never once said bye-bye!!! ;

Just wanted some ATTENTION!!!! :D

Fabulous Shadow
01-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Hey Max if you leave can I have your corner office?

Just kidding! Now get your ass in here and STFU!

ashstralia
01-18-2005, 10:19 PM
oh no!
the thread that would not
die has spawned an evil twin!!!

nyuk nyuk...

Big Troubles
01-18-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Fuck, where to begin? The last few weeks have definitley been interesting and I've found myself never defending my loyalty to the site, my passion for Roth and my integrity. 3 things I thought I'd never really have to do... AT GREAT LENGTH, over and over again. When people from this same site come here to cause shit, I can handle that, heck I laughed most of it off, but when people from this site constantly question my modding position, well, I guess I won. :( (insert tears) If you read back to my original acceptance to become mod (none actually does exist btw but just go with me ;) ) and then read some of the bashing against me, you may scratch your head like I have been. *sniff sniff* Then again, you may agree with me staying. Either way, I just wanted to celebrate Dave and the freedom to share stories and talk shit with other Roth fans. The Webbies OFFERED me a position of modding, to which I said "Sure, thanks a lot and I'll do the best I can. Now where's the bar?" but the same attitude has rubbed some people the right way, made them wet, some crybabies the wrong way and left me wondering what it is I'm even doing here if Im attacked and not supported by fellow members? It's definitely worth the bullshit. :D Van Halen stories, memories I have and others shared, the music and Dave himself will always be here.
I stand up for what I believed was right, wrong or whether I give a flying fuck. I stand by it and hopefully stomped on a few people along the way. Day after day I find myself kicking ass, talking shit, joking, flirting and still find time moderating the Main forums with Stoffa, Mez and PA who also do a stellar job. Gimme a group hug fellas? ;) You're right soldiers, the war is over. We didn't win though. WE KICKED ASS!!! I'm staying and that's what the chicks wanted, so the winner is currently kissing my tight buttocks. Oh well. It's horny of them, I know, but it's also very important to me to keep true to myself and keep believing in what I believe in (which happens to be SEX, DRUGS AND ROTH AND ROLL) with having to listen to or read (in this case) suggestive posts towards me. I haven't given in......YET!!! I've jerked off. Keep Rothing on, you guys and gals rock! Thanks for the oppurtunity and keep having fun. Something tells me you'll start having fun when the assholes realize I'm laughing my ass off as I write this.
I've made a lot of friends and I will remember all, even after you kick the shit out of me for wasting your valuable time re-hashing this drivel. Thanks again. (I AM GRATE as Mod for my spot)
I hope dissapointed any of you and wasted your time. This is truly the full intention of this parody.

MAX

:rofl:

See I can appreciate that. That is funny.

:)

Nickdfresh
01-18-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey Nick,

I never once said bye-bye!!! ;

Just wanted some ATTENTION!!!! :D

OH! THE DRAMA!

MAX
01-18-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
oh no!
the thread that would not
die has spawned an evil twin!!!

nyuk nyuk...

With an orange peel chaser!!! ;)

Big Troubles
01-18-2005, 10:31 PM
I wonder if it will make it to 1100 posts though?

ashstralia
01-18-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by MAX
With an orange peel chaser!!! ;)

:D

Fabulous Shadow
01-18-2005, 10:35 PM
Hey BT... whos thread has more replies? Your or Mine? LMAO!

Big Troubles
01-18-2005, 10:40 PM
ah shit. Yours i think. lol

MAX
01-18-2005, 10:43 PM

Here are said rules:

1) She gets extremely sticky when licking freshly squeezed citrus juice off said yummy skin.

2) A shower is neccesary for the procedure but for goodness sakes mon, keep a trash can near the shower for all of the rind and peels.

3) Pay a lot of attention to the drain or try explaining it to the Roto-Rooter guy late at night!!! ;)

Roth On!!!

Northern Girl
01-18-2005, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by MAX

MAX

Excellent ! :D

I love a cocky smart-ass ! ;)

ashstralia
01-18-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Here are said rules:

aaah!
at last it all makes sense!

throw in some vodka,

and WE'S FREEWHEELIN!!!!!!:cool:

MAX
01-18-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Excellent ! :D

I love a cocky smart-ass !

Hahahaha!!!

Is that what you call it G? ;)

MAX
01-18-2005, 10:54 PM
aaah!
throw in some vodka

Shit, I knew she and I forgot something that night. Prolly the reason we fucked up the drain. :o

guwapo_rocker
01-18-2005, 11:13 PM
We're at De-Modding Con-3:lol: :lol: :lol:

MAX
01-18-2005, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
We're at De-Modding Con-3:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey dumbass,

Have you honestly reverted to typing ALL of your posts in boldface so someone might actually notice or pay attention? Nice try trying to fuck me today btw. Definitely an "F" for effort. :rolleyes:

Also, stop pinning me with Rikk you rodent molester. He and I are no longer aligned with one another on this board. Regardless, I still loathe you. I just want both you and your other two friends to know that it's no longer a package deal. So, go ahead and just try to knock me down.

*Sniff* *Sniff*

Ewwwwwww.........You Stink!!!!!!

*pinching nose*

Matt White
01-18-2005, 11:21 PM
I thought a guy had to be a complete DILLHOLE to be demodded, like what's his name........Hmmmmmm....wait....I'll remember............

MAX
01-18-2005, 11:24 PM
Give us a kiss Matt, will ya? ;)

Mezro
01-18-2005, 11:31 PM
MAX

I'm sending you over an emergency order of hookers, three buckets of cole slaw, a syringe full of bleach, two pounds of labia butter, one small marmoset (wearing a turtleneck), three pigs with ball gags, one ball with three pig gags, Pringles, an egg white overcoat, hair system love paste, a goat eating groats, scabies on a stick, flank meat from the bottom of a chaw cup, fruity pebbles (wrapped in membrane), tongs made from tampons, tampon juice disguised as Tang and ground beef meatballs held together with sutures.

Mezro...a cry for attention gets a response in kind...

guwapo_rocker
01-18-2005, 11:31 PM
Pete quit period. I like you Matt, you are a true Dave or the graver

brother!!

Max posted that all of his energy and efforts would be devoted to

destroying me.:lol: It's his battle to lose!

I tried to be nice and he told me to get lost!!

Bring it Max!! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:lol: :bananna: :heyfu:

Matt White
01-18-2005, 11:35 PM
I'm just hopin' this bitchin' can stop GR. A lot of STELLAR ARMY personel involved, and we needs to get back to the business of discussin' DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN.

I'm just thinkin' back to that popular thread, composed by Pete, about my love of 5150!!!
Now that was some TOP NOTCH COMEDY right there! WHOOOO-WEEEE!!!

guwapo_rocker
01-18-2005, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
I'm just hopin' this bitchin' can stop GR. A lot of STELLAR ARMY personel involved, and we needs to get back to the business of discussin' DAVID LEE ROTH & CLASSIC VAN HALEN.

I'm just thinkin' back to that popular thread, composed by Pete, about my love of 5150!!!
Now that was some TOP NOTCH COMEDY right there! WHOOOO-WEEEE!!!

I have to admit, I don't know where that came from.

Honestly, I think the poster was misinformed.

You rock bro from our first conversation on. I'm not asking

you to choose sides, just keep Rothing on!!

MAX
01-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Pete quit period.

WRONG!!!

It just saved time.

After Petey's last little stunt, if I EVER see him in person, his face will be tattooed and you can count on it.

lms2
01-18-2005, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
MAX

I'm sending you over an emergency order of hookers, three buckets of cole slaw, a syringe full of bleach, two pounds of labia butter, one small marmoset (wearing a turtleneck), three pigs with ball gags, one ball with three pig gags, Pringles, an egg white overcoat, hair system love paste, a goat eating groats, scabies on a stick, flank meat from the bottom of a chaw cup, fruity pebbles (wrapped in membrane), tongs made from tampons, tampon juice disguised as Tang and ground beef meatballs held together with sutures.

Mez is the man!

Matt White
01-18-2005, 11:57 PM
I just think that the guy is a bone-smuggler GR, but that's kinda my point. A lot of shit has been said in the heat of this blood feud, and a lot of people have gotten trampled in the process. DAVID LEE ROTH fans. Somebody needs to step up and put and end to this shit.

guwapo_rocker
01-18-2005, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by MAX
WRONG!!!

It just saved time.

Pardon?

What you meant to say was "right, and it saved time."

Correct Gumby?

You are dumber than dumb dude!!

:rolleyes:

MAX
01-19-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by lms2
Mez is the man!

Yes, he is and if you are missing both the irony and homor in this thread then I truly think you need a sense of humor.

guwapo_rocker
01-19-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Somebody needs to step up and put and end to this shit.

Done!

MAX
01-19-2005, 12:05 AM
Pardon?

What you meant to say was "right, and it savrd time."

Correct Gumby?

You are dumber than dumb dude!!

:rolleyes:

No, cos unlike yourself I spelled "saved" correctly. Really, can both you and BT send out some sort of a manual for your jokes? Seriously, cos I don't see either of you receiving ANY props or laughs? Hence, NOT FUNNY!!! :rolleyes:

Also, who's "dumb dude" of whom I am supposedly "dumber" than, eh you dummy?

lms2
01-19-2005, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Yes, he is and if you are missing both the irony and homor in this thread then I truly think you need a sense of humor.

who cares what you think?

I didn't read what you originally posted. Past experience has shown me that reading what you post is a waste of time. Paragraphing may have helped...

You flip flop entirely too much for anyone to take seriously. One day you are cool with me, the next you are in a rage. You wait till people log off and go talk shit, and then when they respond, you have nothing to say. The sad thing is, you think this means you own them. Get help Max...

All I know is that this recent split between you and Rikk is a desperate cry for attention from two wanna bes who found a little fame in the sheep pen, and will do anything, and I mean anything, to hang on to it way past its time.

Is anyone actually falling for it? Maxi Moron and Rikki Retardo... will they kiss and make up? Does anyone even care?

And if you want to know what I am still pissed about, its this...

“ Originally posted by MAX

Oh lms,

FQ2!!!! I read your insults. Do you really wanna play with my boyfriend (Hunk O' Manliness) Army studmuffin Roftard Rikki and myself? I don't think so..........

So sorry if you were pissed that I found explicit teen pics were inappropriate. Sexploitation of underage women has never been kewl with moi.

Whatever Max, no I don't want to play with you and your little buddy retard Rikk... but it seems if I want to post ANYWHERE in the Army, I have no choice.

So you read my insults? Quit taking them personally... I don't usually bother to talk about you at all.

I think it is appropriate for me to ask if you were mad at me or the content of the thread... you fly off the handle at me all the time when Rikk or Fab takes a notion that its pick on lms day. But who really gives a fuck. Next time I won't ask if you find it so insulting.

Glad you are finally out of the closet, its the first step.

Now try taking your head out of your ass, that might help as well.

MAX
01-19-2005, 12:37 AM
Oh JEEZUS!!!!!!!!!!!

This HAS to be a joke, right?

Listen up.......................

IT'S A FRIGGIN' MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!

That is all. The people who are personal outside of it friggin' KNOW it!!!

Shucks, I have no serious beef with you cos I don't even know you. I was just having some fun in the dump weeks back cos you referred to me as a fag. Hence, I acted like one and I found it funny cos it brought out my "inner woman" LOL!!!

Seriously,

Chill the fuck out!!!

My goodness, there are only like three or four of you around that have a hard time just being obnoxious for a bit of the day.

WOW!!!

It boggles the mind. :eek:

MAX
01-19-2005, 12:40 AM

Ohhhhhh.......

I missed that. DAMN!!!!

What do you suggest if I break my high heel when I take my first step? :confused:

lms2
01-19-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Ohhhhhh.......

I missed that. DAMN!!!!

What do you suggest if I break my high heel when I take my first step? :confused:

borrow a pair of your wifes and try for your neck the next time?

MAX
01-19-2005, 12:43 AM
borrow a pair of your wifes and try for your neck the next time?

That's a nice thing to say. :rolleyes:

lms2
01-19-2005, 12:45 AM
work on the sense of humor max... its just a message board.

Rikk
01-19-2005, 12:50 AM
All I know is that this recent split between you and Rikk is a desperate cry for attention from two wanna bes who found a little fame in the sheep pen, and will do anything, and I mean anything, to hang on to it way past its time.

lms, I must admit that I didn't see the need to advertise any SPLIT between Rikk and Max because I personally didn't think anyone would give a fuck. Frankly, I don't give much of a fuck what anyone thinks of me here. Hell, if MAX wants to post about a RIKK/MAX split, good for him. I didn't realize he and I were dating. I disagree with that guy more than I take shits. Recently, he's done some things I just don't want to be part of at all and I feel a little more relaxed without any perceived alliance. That said, I wouldn't advertise any wrong thing with him because I still think MAX is a damn good individual. I won't get into the he-said/she-said bullshit because I'm not that self-loving. He can play post-split Eddie and I'll play the quiet post-split Dave.

lms2, the fact that you seek out MAX or RIKK threads proves your desperation. The fact that you see fit to PM me again and again (including two nights ago...and once again I didn't answer...this is becoming a habit) proves that you're some sort of jilted lover.:rolleyes:

lms, accept the fact that your ugly mug would be acceptable if you weren't such a shitty human being. But you're shooting double-zeros.

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 12:51 AM
jeez, i go to work for
a coupla hours and this
is well on it's way to 1100 posts!

where are ya phlappeau?

MAX
01-19-2005, 12:54 AM
work on the sense of humor max... its just a message board.

uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh

How's that? :rolleyes:

lms2
01-19-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
lms, I must admit that I didn't see the need to advertise any SPLIT between Rikk and Max because I personally didn't think anyone would give a fuck. Frankly, I don't give much of a fuck what anyone thinks of me here. Hell, if MAX wants to post about a RIKK/MAX split, good for him. I didn't realize he and I were dating. I disagree with that guy more than I take shits. Recently, he's done some things I just don't want to be part of at all and I feel a little more relaxed without any perceived alliance. That said, I wouldn't advertise any wrong thing with him because I still think MAX is a damn good individual. I won't get into the he-said/she-said bullshit because I'm not that self-loving. He can play post-split Eddie and I'll play the quiet post-split Dave.

lms2, the fact that you seek out MAX or RIKK threads proves your desperation. The fact that you see fit to PM me again and again (including two nights ago...and once again I didn't answer...this is becoming a habit) proves that you're some sort of jilted lover.:rolleyes:

lms, accept the fact that your ugly mug would be acceptable if you weren't such a shitty human being. But you're shooting double-zeros.

Don't you have a bar to tend... or run completely into the fucking ground or something.

I have pm'd you one time.... that was not in response to a pm from you. Cherish the moment, it was sarcasm.

Whats the matter, can't handle Max and I having a conversation that you didn't initiate?

MAX
01-19-2005, 12:55 AM
where are ya phlappeau?

Sticking in the drain with the orange peels......... ;) :D

Rikk
01-19-2005, 12:56 AM
Don't you have a bar to tend... or run completely into the fucking ground or something.

I have pm'd you one time.... that was not in response to a pm from you. Cherish the moment, it was sarcasm.

Whats the matter, can't handle Max and I having a conversation that you didn't initiate?

LOL...you're just like BT. If you speak about me in several posts, Glenn, I will eventually respond myself.

Anyway, continue. And I'll wait for your next PM later, Roseanne.

lms2
01-19-2005, 12:58 AM
LOL...you're just like BT. If you speak about me in several posts, Glenn, I will eventually respond myself.

Anyway, continue. And I'll wait for your next PM later, Roseanne.

Asswipe, you were the one posting my name in numerous posts in numerous threads the last few days... I mentioned your name once and you fucking cum a bucket...

Wait, but don't hold your breath.

lms2
01-19-2005, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by MAX
uh huh uh huh uh huh uh huh

How's that? :rolleyes:

it sounds like another stolen line, and it works much better coming from a dump meister.

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Sticking in the drain with the orange peels......... ;) :D

you made beer come outta my nostrils!!

lmmfao

MAX
01-19-2005, 01:02 AM
Look,

With all of the fighting and "war" shit there was always safety in numbers around here. Well, it's no longer neccessary. Rikk will always be a brother to me but both he and I have extreme differences on this board and completely different agendas. So, let's all move the fuck on?

Besides, I wanna spar with a few of you without any backup.

No offense, Rikk. :)

MAX
01-19-2005, 01:04 AM
it sounds like another stolen line, and it works much better coming from a dump meister.

I'm sure neither Flappo nor Hitch will give a shit woman cos I've been a playa for three years now. :rolleyes: The "Original" Army was ruthless and funny, remember it? Of course you don't............

MAX
01-19-2005, 01:05 AM
you made beer come outta my nostrils!!

lmmfao

Hopefully you were near a bucket or a toilet. ;)

lms2
01-19-2005, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Look,

With all of the fighting and "war" shit there was always safety in numbers around here. Well, it's no longer neccessary. Rikk will always be a brother to me but both he and I have extreme differences on this board and completely different agendas. So, let's all move the fuck on?

And my point is you and Rikk teamed up with whomever happened to be your new recruits of the moment were the prime reason there was safety in numbers... IMO

But the fact is, I don't want to spar with anyone over an extended period of time. I have always enjoyed the fact that the army is one of those places where you can log on, have a heated disagreement with a dip shit or two, and then its OVER. You can log on the next day and be friends... or not, and just ignore each other. I wish it were that way again.

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by MAX
So, let's all move the fuck on?

but this IS very entertaining!!

to quote aussie boxing legend
jeff fenech....

i love yous all!

Rikk
01-19-2005, 01:09 AM
But the fact is, I don't want to spar with anyone over an extended period of time. I have always enjoyed the fact that the army is one of those places where you can log on, have a heated disagreement with a dip shit or two, and then its OVER. You can log on the next day and be friends... or not, and just ignore each other. I wish it were that way again.

No, you've kept jumping in to fights that had nothing to do with you, jumping in to defend GUWAPO after he PMs you, etc., and making up lies for him. You've lied about things I've said or things I've done, etc. That's why I badmouth you so much. You're two-faced. Never had a problem with you before that.

You've become rather unpopular on your own.

As for MAX, no...very few times have I ever PMd anyone other than MAX for help in an online war. If one of my friends like Nick, Matt, Bob or Bill jump in, they do it of their own accord. If someone like Flappo jumps in, it's because he feels the same way. This isn't a conspiracy, lms. No matter what you think.

BTW, you brought me up again...that's why I'm responding.;)

MAX
01-19-2005, 01:11 AM
but this IS very entertaining!!

Not quite as entertaining as your tounge sticking to a citrus glued rock nipple!!! LOL!!!

lms2
01-19-2005, 01:11 AM

BTW, you brought me up again...that's why I'm responding.;)

Multiple orgasms from a message board... :rolleyes:

Rikk
01-19-2005, 01:16 AM
Multiple orgasms from a message board... :rolleyes:

You finished? I don't really want to keep posting in this thread (although the concept is amusing). But I saw you post about me several times before I jumped in.

Now again, are you finished, sea hag so that this thread that doesn't concern you can continue? Or do you wish to steal more thunder?

Why don't you go back to your own fucked up thread in Hitchworld so MAX can have his thread back and you can quit posting about the two of us ad nauseum in here?

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Not quite as entertaining as your tounge sticking to a citrus glued rock nipple!!! LOL!!!

ok, ok.
thanx for the idea, max.

i'm calling my next band...

wait for it....

citrus clitoris!!!

lms2
01-19-2005, 01:20 AM
You finished? I don't really want to keep posting in this thread (although the concept is amusing). But I saw you post about me several times before I jumped in.

Now again, are you finished, sea hag so that this thread that doesn't concern you can continue? Or do you wish to steal more thunder?

Why don't you go back to your own fucked up thread in Hitchworld so MAX can have his thread back and you can quit posting about the two of us ad nauseum in here?

Oh Rikki you are so powerful telling me where and when I can post.

I am feeling an urge to pm you... but I will try to control it.

And if I have anything to say to you, the post will start like this...

RIKK

otherwise, its a message board, and if you don't want people to talk about you... quit giving them so much to talk about.

Rikk
01-19-2005, 01:21 AM
yadda yadda yadda yadda:)

http://www.adage.com/century/graphics/icon_bunny.jpg

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 01:22 AM
You finished? I don't really want to keep posting in this thread

please stay, rikk.
for my sake,
for keith's sake.:D

lms2
01-19-2005, 01:22 AM
When words fail, Rikki can always resort to pictures. :D To bad that doesn't work in real life. :D

MAX
01-19-2005, 01:23 AM
Rikk,

Please stay........For both Guwapo's and BT's lack of "snakes!!!!" LOL!!!!

Rikk
01-19-2005, 01:23 AM
please stay, rikk.
for my sake,
for keith's sake.:D

LMFAO!!!!!:D

Rikk
01-19-2005, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Rikk,

Please stay........For both Guwapo's and BT's lack of "snakes!!!!" LOL!!!!

:confused:

"Lack of snakes"?

K...which idiotic post by Heckyl or Jeckyl did I miss?;)

MAX
01-19-2005, 01:25 AM
ok, ok.
thanx for the idea, max.

i'm calling my next band...

wait for it....

citrus clitoris!!!

I think you've got it now.... ;)

I'm not talking about the band name either........

MAX
01-19-2005, 01:26 AM

"Lack of snakes"?

K...which idiotic post by Heckyl or Jeckyl did I miss?;)

Their obvious lack of balls!!!!

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 01:30 AM
i will confirm that any pic's
i post of me,
are actually of me.

Rikk
01-19-2005, 01:31 AM
i post of me,
are actually of me.

Are you sure? I've suspected that the pic of yourself you were thinking of putting up is actually your neighbor four rows down, Stephen.:p

lms2
01-19-2005, 01:32 AM
i post of me,
are actually of me.

But have you actually posted any?

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by MAX
I think you've got it now.... ;)

I'm not talking about the band name either........

now i'm wondering what a concoction
of orange juice and shmoo juice
would taste like!

ladies, would orange juice
sting your twat?

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 01:36 AM
But have you actually posted any?

yep.
and you commented, too!

lms2
01-19-2005, 01:37 AM
I will have to go look again.

Dan
01-19-2005, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Look,

How many rounds Max,kiwi rules.LOL.

MAX
01-19-2005, 01:47 AM
sting your twat?

Dear lord, it has less acid than pee and much more sweet. What do you think?

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Dan

yo, dan!

howzit goin bud?

MAX
01-19-2005, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Dan

Ever eat a kiwi around that "region" eh, Dan?

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Dear lord, it has less acid than pee. What do you think?

dunno, max.
maybe one of the girls
has been there, done that?

*curious*

MAX
01-19-2005, 01:54 AM
All that I have to say is that a womans body, fresh oranges and an active tongue all make for a stellar good time. Just don't clog up the drain when showering off the sticky. ;)

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 01:55 AM
i have spread the following substances
on vaginas, with no ill effect.

1) whipped cream
2) honey
3) strawberry jam
4) chocolate syrup
5) my man cream

Dan
01-19-2005, 02:00 AM
yo, dan!

howzit goin bud?

what up Ash.

Dan
01-19-2005, 02:02 AM

1) whipped cream
2) honey
3) strawberry jam
4) chocolate syrup
5) my man cream

Hair Pie everyone.

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 02:06 AM
(in homer's voice)

mmmmmmmmmmm

hair pie!

Dan
01-19-2005, 02:16 AM
(in homer's voice)

mmmmmmmmmmm

hair pie!

Ash.First time I heard the line Hair Pie was years ago in a all Girl porn movie called Break Out.

ashstralia
01-19-2005, 02:30 AM
cool bro!

hair pie....

has a certain ring to it, huh?

Northern Girl
01-19-2005, 08:08 AM
sting your twat?

'tis very possible inside the sugar walls

be sure to lick really, really fast just to be safe

yeah, that's it, fast is ALWAYS good :D

Jesterstar
01-19-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by MAX

MAX

I hope you have the pleasure of Banning me someday.

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Mezro
MAX

Stellar fuckin' post as usual Mez. What up? :)

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 10:53 AM
who cares what you think?

I didn't read what you originally posted. Past experience has shown me that reading what you post is a waste of time. Paragraphing may have helped...

You flip flop entirely too much for anyone to take seriously. One day you are cool with me, the next you are in a rage. You wait till people log off and go talk shit, and then when they respond, you have nothing to say. The sad thing is, you think this means you own them. Get help Max...

Is anyone actually falling for it? Maxi Moron and Rikki Retardo... will they kiss and make up? Does anyone even care?

And if you want to know what I am still pissed about, its this...

“ Originally posted by MAX

Oh lms,

FQ2!!!! I read your insults. Do you really wanna play with my boyfriend (Hunk O' Manliness) Army studmuffin Roftard Rikki and myself? I don't think so..........

So sorry if you were pissed that I found explicit teen pics were inappropriate. Sexploitation of underage women has never been kewl with moi.

Whatever Max, no I don't want to play with you and your little buddy retard Rikk... but it seems if I want to post ANYWHERE in the Army, I have no choice.

So you read my insults? Quit taking them personally... I don't usually bother to talk about you at all.

I think it is appropriate for me to ask if you were mad at me or the content of the thread... you fly off the handle at me all the time when Rikk or Fab takes a notion that its pick on lms day. But who really gives a fuck. Next time I won't ask if you find it so insulting.

Now try taking your head out of your ass, that might help as well.

Beautiful and Smart!

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Oh JEEZUS!!!!!!!!!!!

This HAS to be a joke, right?

Listen up.......................

IT'S A FRIGGIN' MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!!

That is all. The people who are personal outside of it friggin' KNOW it!!!

Shucks, I have no serious beef with you cos I don't even know you. I was just having some fun in the dump weeks back cos you referred to me as a fag. Hence, I acted like one and I found it funny cos it brought out my "inner woman" LOL!!!

Seriously,

Chill the fuck out!!!

My goodness, there are only like three or four of you around that have a hard time just being obnoxious for a bit of the day.

WOW!!!

It boggles the mind. :eek:

If it's "just a messege board" why all the crying and defensive bullshit. Maybe you should get a sense of humor?

Btw: you accuse me of starting a thread for attention? What would you call this? Personaly I like this thread. I find the humor in it. But it also shows what a mod in main actualy does again. ;)

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 10:58 AM

1) whipped cream
2) honey
3) strawberry jam
4) chocolate syrup
5) my man cream

In the same night in that order? :D

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I hope you have the pleasure of Banning me someday.

If only he had the power. LOL :rolleyes:

Jesterstar
01-19-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
If only he had the power. LOL :rolleyes:

I'm enjoying the owning your suffering daily

Mezro
01-19-2005, 01:46 PM
Mez is the man!

Thanks to elevated testosterone levels and a set of tightly wound nuts (shaved..not shorn) I am indeed (and always will be) the man.

Mezro...a salute to lms2...who says sequels are not superior?...

Mezro
01-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by MAX

And MAX...MAX is a fucking icon waiting to happen. He transcends space, time and Salt Lake City!

Mezro...when a Mormon approaches me on the train I think to myself "Mezro, these are MAX's people"...

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 02:01 PM
I'm enjoying the owning your suffering daily

you should probably do yourself a favor, gator and read back your posts. Nobody "owns" me. I talk, I walk, I own. I dont need 9 people to help bash one person like others do. I dont seek out help when faced with assholes. Help seeks me. How is it that you can enjoy anything outside of this board when you are always online? Breathe some clean NY air and get yourself a hot meal. :) Stop following and start leading. You remind me of Billiam. :lol:

Jesterstar
01-19-2005, 02:19 PM
you should probably do yourself a favor, gator and read back your posts. Nobody "owns" me. I talk, I walk, I own. I dont need 9 people to help bash one person like others do. I dont seek out help when faced with assholes. Help seeks me. How is it that you can enjoy anything outside of this board when you are always online? Breathe some clean NY air and get yourself a hot meal. :) Stop following and start leading. You remind me of Billiam. :lol:

Dude you got so fucking owned during this and other threads your started squating over a mirror and fingering your ass because you wanted to watch yourself get fucked lik you do on the net.

Keep doucing that bumpy Vagina sucking the dick of every Tom Cat that Sprays in your alley. Your a fucking loser who loves getting owned on a message board because the rest of his life has little to no meaning.

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Dude you got so fucking owned during this and other threads your started squating over a mirror and fingering your ass because you wanted to watch yourself get fucked lik you do on the net.

Keep doucing that bumpy Vagina sucking the dick of every Tom Cat that Sprays in your alley. Your a fucking loser who loves getting owned on a message board because the rest of his life has little to no meaning.

yipes. I may have to do some research before I repy. LMAO!

I think I will give it a shot here...Umm...Nope...Gotta take a shit. Sorry man. Priorities. I'll be thinking of ya though.

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 02:23 PM
"Keep doucing that bumpy Vagina sucking the dick of every Tom Cat that Sprays in your alley"

anyone? Yah that's wot I thot.

Jesterstar
01-19-2005, 02:24 PM
I'll say it..............Your owned Sonny Jim./

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 02:28 PM
LOL Sonny Jim? oh ok. My name is actually Chris. You can call me sir. And you are.. Oh I know, Jerkystar. Is that your first or last name? Or perhaps you are just a growth? Let me know when you are ready to string some sentences together that actually make some sort of sense and we can chat. IF, I see fit. Which I wont, so go back to remedial english with the rest of the supposed people in this imaginary world, that has "owned" me. Damn you're dumb. Plum fookin' dumb. :)

flappo
01-19-2005, 02:30 PM

you're a deluded fucking idiot

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 02:32 PM

flappo
01-19-2005, 02:35 PM
learn to attach pictures properly

one's you've made yourself would be slightly impressive , even

"I dont care to go into detail, but Ive lost 2 loved ones this winter and was laughed at it from a mod after I told him."

hahahah

DOUCHEBAG™

Jesterstar
01-19-2005, 02:37 PM
That Guitar fucking looks sucky.

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 02:38 PM
Its not mine tool. Its Ed's. :tool:

flappo
01-19-2005, 02:40 PM
you should try stucking it up your faggoty ass , chris

it's the nearest you'll get to being in vh

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 03:00 PM

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 03:00 PM
fuck he looks like Billy Squire there.

pete
01-19-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by MAX
WRONG!!!

It just saved time.

After Petey's last little stunt, if I EVER see him in person, his face will be tattooed and you can count on it.

Bitch Please

Oh and fuck you MAXipad.

Big Troubles
01-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by pete
Bitch Please

Oh and fuck you MAXipad.

Yeah that quote sure does sound like a physical threat eh? ;) I think we're wasting our breath on these idiots Pete.

thefive
01-22-2005, 12:20 AM
Damn someone please pm me about this soap opera. ( The sheep pen and what happened over the weeks) I have been gone and havent posted very much here for a while. I just dont have time to read all these threads and catch up. I just want to know the main shit.

Thanks in advance if you pm me.

Rikk
01-22-2005, 12:22 AM
That happened a while ago. It's kinda old news at this point.

thefive
01-22-2005, 12:24 AM
That happened a while ago. It's kinda old news at this point.

Well shit fill me in. I am not just asking about the sheep pen.

MAX
01-22-2005, 12:25 AM
Regardless,

Pete can still kiss my ass, I'd LOVE to meet him in person and I never threatened him. What I meant is that I'd "tattoo" his face with kisses. :D

Rikk
01-22-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by thefive
Well shit fill me in. I am not just asking about the sheep pen.

Basically, MAX, BILL, myself and a few others had a war with PETE, GUWAPO and a few others. It was very ugly. Certain things happened. I really don't want to dredge it all up with my opinions because I kind of want peace to be somewhat maintained at the moment.

This was a few months ago, although the aftershocks still happen to this day.

I'm going to drink a beer. I'm glad I didn't go out tonight. It's colder out there than eskimo pussy.

MAX
01-22-2005, 12:43 AM
Basically, MAX, BILL, myself and a few others had a war with PETE, GUWAPO and a few others. It was very ugly. Certain things happened.

Well, I'm STILL there with those two scumbags if it means anything?

Especially Peteyboy.

Tattoo You? ;)

thefive
01-22-2005, 12:45 AM
Basically, MAX, BILL, myself and a few others had a war with PETE, GUWAPO and a few others. It was very ugly. Certain things happened. I really don't want to dredge it all up with my opinions because I kind of want peace to be somewhat maintained at the moment.

I'm going to drink a beer. I'm glad I didn't go out tonight. It's colder out there than eskimo pussy.

Okay thanks for some info. I wasn't asking anyone to fill me in posting. Just pm. I just wanted to know the main shit. Thats all.

MAX
01-22-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by pete
Bitch Please

Oh and fuck you MAXipad.

Clever shit there BITCH!!!

Fuck with me.............

Please?

Rikk
01-22-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by thefive
Okay thanks for some info. I wasn't asking anyone to fill me in posting. Just pm. I just wanted to know the main shit. Thats all.

No worries.:)

Dan
01-22-2005, 01:10 AM

Give me Eskimo Pussy.

Rikk
01-22-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Give me Eskimo Pussy.

I don't know what I been told,
Eskimo pussy is might cold.:p

Dan
01-22-2005, 01:26 AM
I don't know what I been told,
Eskimo pussy is might cold.:p