PDA

View Full Version : Lawsuit Filed Against George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney

ODShowtime
01-19-2005, 01:40 PM
Lawsuit Filed Against George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney

Doug Wallace

WASHINGTON -- January 18 "Information Clearing House" -- A lawsuit was filed late Friday January 14th in the U.S. District Court in Reno, Nevada against President Bush and Vice President Cheney. The lawsuit alleges that both defendants have acted outside the scope of their job description in waging a war against Iraq. The complaint alleges that both defendants and others working within the White House and Defense Department have covertly implemented a white paper called “Rebuilding America’s Defenses:” as presented by the Project for the New American Century or PNAC in September, 2000 two months before the murky elections of that year. Among the persons signing the paper were Richard Cheney and Jeb Bush. While the paper was published on the internet, implementation of it by the White House has been in secret.

The thrust of the white paper calls for the complete domination of the globe by the US with wars against Iraq, Syria, and Iran, domination of outer space and of Cyberspace. It calls for an enlarged military to fight simultaneous wars. Security bases world wide with extensive constabulary forces posted to keep all nations subservient to US military and economic power. It also calls for nuclear rockets to be fired from Spy satellites to suppress any challenge to US global domination.

The class action lawsuit filed by retired attorney and great-grandfather, Doug Wallace alleges that the defendants have violated their oaths of office in entering into a private treaty relating to International relations without approval of the Congress and have made a mockery of the Constitution under a false banner of a war on terrorism.

The lawsuit seeks an injunction against further implementation of the PNAC plan without a 2/3 vote of the congress and a full disclosure to the American Public. It also names John Does 1-100 as defendants. The suit seeks restitution to the US Treasury from all Defendants of the cost of the war with Iraq and also seeks a ruling that since the deception about the war and execution of it was outside of their job descriptions they should all be individually liable to private persons injured as a result of their illegal conduct. To view Complaint go to www.dougwallace.com Under the circumstances, notice of support to the court would be appropriate (A printable copy is available at page 26 on website ).

CONTACT: Founders Freedom Defense Fund : Doug Wallace 775-833-5010

Copyright © Information Clearing House. All rights reserved. You may republish under the following conditions: An active link to the original publication must be provided. You must not alter, edit or remove any text within the article, including this copyright notice.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7751.htm

I'd have to agree that planning to completely change the make-up of the middle east is something that is beyond the scope of duties of the president. Clearly that is the neocon plan, and clearly Congress and the American people would never buy it. PNAC anyone?

ELVIS
01-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Hahahahahahaha...

ODShowtime
01-19-2005, 02:08 PM
I'm not expecting much either.

Wayne L.
01-19-2005, 07:30 PM
What do you expect from a bunch of low life scum mostly from the far left liberal wacko fringes of anti-war activists with no lives or no future with this ludicrous lawsuit against Bush & Cheney.

Big Train
01-19-2005, 07:35 PM
I've read this document in it's entirety and I am still searching for where they are getting much of this material...

diamondD
01-19-2005, 08:30 PM
I thought you can't sue a sitting president?

FORD
01-19-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
I thought you can't sue a sitting president?

Well, Junior hasn't been legally elected yet ;)

Wayne L.
01-19-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Well, Junior hasn't been legally elected yet ;)

President Bush was more elected than John Kerry.

FORD
01-19-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Wayne L.

Only thanks to Diebold electro-fraud machines in Ohio and the Fascist RepubliKKK of Florida.

Nickdfresh
01-19-2005, 08:47 PM

My father is more elected than your father!

Wayne L.
01-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Only thanks to Diebold electro-fraud machines in Ohio and the Fascist RepubliKKK of Florida.

You are a far left liberal wacko.

Big Train
01-19-2005, 08:50 PM
It's an entirely baseless suit, won't even make it the first round...

LoungeMachine
01-19-2005, 08:52 PM
You are a far left liberal wacko.

And you're a fucking moron.

But feel free to provide us with more ammo with each new post:D

Wayne L.
01-19-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
And you're a fucking moron.

But feel free to provide us with more ammo with each new post:D

I know you're one also.

FORD
01-19-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
I've read this document in it's entirety and I am still searching for where they are getting much of this material...

It's spelled out very clearly what their intentions are (global fascism under the "leadership" of BCE/PNAC.

What the lawsuit forgets to mention is the part where they discuss their plans to release biological agents designed to attack certain racial characteristics.

That would be GENOCIDE, regardless of how high tech the means used to do so.

But of course, there's no comparison between the Fourth Reich and the Third :rolleyes:

Wayne L.
01-19-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
My father is more elected than your father!

You must be crazy.

ODShowtime
01-19-2005, 09:20 PM

What the lawsuit forgets to mention is the part where they discuss their plans to release biological agents designed to attack certain racial characteristics.

what's the deal with this?

Nickdfresh
01-19-2005, 09:23 PM
You must be crazy.

Perhaps Wayne. Did you actually graduate from a regular "scholl" Wayne? Seriously? Did you go to college at all?

ODShowtime
01-19-2005, 09:25 PM
wayne definitely rode the short bus to school

TEUFEL HUNDEN
02-17-2005, 05:56 PM
I will be the first to admit my commander in chief is usurping his constitutional powers to wage the war on terror. Those of us who want to reign him in need to start bugging the shit out of their congressman. Afterall this is a Republic and not a democracy. Congress has the power to end this crap.

academic punk
02-17-2005, 06:20 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wayne L.
[B] You are a far left liberal wacko. [

and you're a jeff gannon wannabe.

or whatever his real name is.

Do you also own and post on gay websites with names like hotmilitarystud.com?

academic punk
02-17-2005, 06:24 PM
It is a pretty goofy lawsuit though.

Won't do anything, but continue to give progressives a bad name amongst neo-cons.

Warham
02-17-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by TEUFEL HUNDEN
I will be the first to admit my commander in chief is usurping his constitutional powers to wage the war on terror. Those of us who want to reign him in need to start bugging the shit out of their congressman. Afterall this is a Republic and not a democracy. Congress has the power to end this crap.

Yeah, and they haven't because he's not doing anything outside the Constitution.

FORD
02-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Yeah, and they haven't because he's not doing anything outside the Constitution.

Junior's pResidency itself is outside the Constitution, as he was Supreme Court Appointed, which is very unconstitutional.

Also Presidents (whether real or not) cannot constitutionally declare war. Let alone a permanent war against an abstract enemy whose definition changes at the convenience of another nation (such as Israel's Likud party).

FORD
02-17-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wayne L.
[B] You are a far left liberal wacko. [

and you're a jeff gannon wannabe.

or whatever his real name is.

Do you also own and post on gay websites with names like hotmilitarystud.com?

No, Wayne's site is hotgayguyswithbigfeet.com

fanofdave
02-17-2005, 10:43 PM
due to the utter retardedness of this topic,
i recommend this thread be closed.

zzzzzzzzzzzz

FORD
02-17-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
what's the deal with this?

“....Advanced forms of biological warfare that can ‘target’ specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool....."

- Page 72 of the PNAC manifesto "Rebuilding America's Defenses",

academic punk
02-17-2005, 10:48 PM
No, Wayne's site is hotgayguyswithbigfeet.com

ah. glad that's cleared up then.

(big feet, huh? far out.)

FORD
02-17-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
ah. glad that's cleared up then.

(big feet, huh? far out.)

Wayne's foot fetish is well known.

Nickdfresh
02-17-2005, 10:59 PM
I miss Wayne L. Never thought I would say that. I have his e-mail address. For some inexplicable reason he e-mailed me to tell me what a big CVH fan he is.

academic punk
02-17-2005, 11:58 PM
Wayne's foot fetish is well known.

i try to stay out of hitchworld.

ODShowtime
02-18-2005, 12:00 PM
ah this is an oldie but a goodie