PDA

View Full Version : Bassist TIMPA leaves Hanoi Rocks

Mezro
01-19-2005, 07:12 PM
Bassist Timpa has officially left legendary Finnish rockers HANOI ROCKS. "My plan is to spend some more time with my family," he explained in an online posting. "I still love HANOI and I feel bad about all this, but in fact, I feel free."

Mezro...who the fuck cares?...this self important imported asshole had to issue a press release to announce this to the world...great...what is next?...Timpa has left his sales position at IKEA...Timpa has decided to have oatmeal for breakfast...Timpa had a watery bowel movement after bad chicken surprise...fuck off Gimpa...

Jérôme Frenchise
01-20-2005, 05:19 PM
Cheers, Mezro. I thought the band had broken up for long, in fact. So, learning about it altogether with the bass player quitting, it's simply too much. Unbearably... forgettable.

Mezro
01-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Jérome from Fra
Cheers, Mezro. I thought the band had broken up for long, in fact. So, learning about it altogether with the bass player quitting, it's simply too much. Unbearably... forgettable.

Timpa left because he ran out of tampons on tour.

Mezro...Timpa limped home and bled all over the carpet...

Golden AWe
01-20-2005, 06:34 PM
I think they already have a new guy to replace him...besides, Timpa/Timppa was never a part of the original band/a part of the writing team...they're coming up with a new album this year, I think.

I loved their last album...almost as much as the old stuff.

Golden AWe
01-20-2005, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Mezro...who the fuck cares?...this self important imported asshole had to issue a press release to announce this to the world...great...what is next?...Timpa has left his sales position at IKEA...Timpa has decided to have oatmeal for breakfast...Timpa had a watery bowel movement after bad chicken surprise...fuck off Gimpa...

That's what the "celebrities" in Funland do...:D

Mezro
01-20-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Golden AWe
That's what the "celebrities" in Funland do...:D

Shit AWe...you need to get out of there...fast.

Mezro...we can send the Marines to get you...