PDA

View Full Version : Why are Americans so afraid of sex??

kentuckyklira
01-20-2005, 07:00 AM
If TV series like SEVENTH Heaven are anything to go by, then loads of Americans must be absolutely horrified by sex.

Things have sure gone downhill since the 70s!

DLR7884
01-20-2005, 10:24 AM
Why do you watch that show?

DLR7884
?

kentuckyklira
01-20-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Why do you watch that show?

DLR7884
? I think itīs hilarious, sort of a parody. And thinking that many people actually believe that kind of crap makes it even funnier! Although that actually is quite sad too!

:angel:

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 11:29 AM
A smelly Vagina might scare you off for a while. But not forever. Shit maybe not even for a moment.

Mezro
01-20-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
then loads of Americans must be absolutely horrified by sex.

I will stop fucking when I stop breathing.

Mezro...not all Americans are conservative and afraid of the hot pocket...

CROWBAR
01-20-2005, 04:32 PM
You tell 'em Mezro!:baaa:

Mezro
01-20-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by CROWBAR
You tell 'em Mezro!:baaa:

The Germans invaded France and now I'm going to invade the Germans with my pink panzer!

Mezro...wait a minute...my parents are German...how the fuck is this going to work...

MAX
01-20-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
The Germans invaded France and now I'm going to invade the Germans with my pink panzer!

Mezro...wait a minute...my parents are German...how the fuck is this going to work...

I think you just figured out how the state of West Virginia was founded. :eek:

Nickdfresh
01-20-2005, 05:44 PM
I am only afraid of shows like SEVENTH HEAVEN. Their sheer gayness makes me impotent!

Mezro
01-20-2005, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I think you just figured out how the state of West Virginia was founded. :eek:

LOL...one drop at a time.

Mezro...West Virginia should be called Rust Vagina...it is not just for lovers...but it is for brothers and sisters and mothers...

Little_Skittles
01-20-2005, 07:31 PM
not only west virgina but the entire deep south or so it would seem.

Mezro
01-20-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
not only west virgina but the entire deep south or so it would seem.

When the snow is deep so is the inbreeding.

Mezro...if you are 16 shouldn't you be watching TRL or something...

Little_Skittles
01-20-2005, 07:44 PM
lol yeah i was talking on the phone but now yeah i'm here deal with it .

Mezro
01-20-2005, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
lol yeah i was talking on the phone but now yeah i'm here deal with it .

Skittles...the candy that kicks your ass if you question it.

Mezro...never know who is going to show up next here at the Army...

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 07:49 PM
well theres what? 50 million or more Americans? Someone is fucking. Americans aren't afraid of sex, they are afraid of what comes from it. Aids and other STD's. Commitments, when they figured it was worth a one night stand, and children. People are deathly afraid of kids if they dont want them, or think they cant handle them or are not ready for them. ;)

Northern Girl
01-20-2005, 08:25 PM
Did you ever hear of Long Dong Silver. He scares me a little! :D

Ally_Kat
01-20-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
If TV series like SEVENTH Heaven are anything to go by, then loads of Americans must be absolutely horrified by sex.

Things have sure gone downhill since the 70s!

7th Heaven is a Christian show. So any situation they present is going to be solved/put up against what a good Christian should do.

Also, as BT mentioned, AIDS and other various STDs have made people cautious, but not as fearful as someone on 7th Heaven might be.

MAX
01-20-2005, 10:13 PM
I'm a good Christian. Still doesn't stop me from being a good perv and horndog though.

academic punk
01-20-2005, 10:15 PM
...perhaps a website dedicated to the fans of DAVID LEE ROTH might not be the place to get the most diverse opinions regarding responsible, relationship-based sex...

Ally_Kat
01-20-2005, 10:17 PM
And I don't get why everyone slams against West Virginia. Of every state I've been to, the people there have been the most polite and most willing to help out.

I'd say the inbreeding goes a lil deeper south and further west towards the Mississippi.

aesop
01-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
...perhaps a website dedicated to the fans of DAVID LEE ROTH might not be the place to get the most diverse opinions regarding responsible, relationship-based sex...

...Unless the KatyOne shows up. :)

academic punk
01-20-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by aesop
...Unless the KatyOne shows up. :)

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

I overlooked that factor! good point! "My Daily Head"!

Ally_Kat
01-20-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by MAX
I'm a good Christian. Still doesn't stop me from being a good perv and horndog though.

I know, Max, but what I'm saying is that a show like that is going to go by the good book and what you're taught in the religion that you're suppose to do, not what the majority does.

MAX
01-20-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
And I don't get why everyone slams against West Virginia.

Ally,

It's just the national stereotype. There are those mountains though where it's well documented to be factual. What are they, the "Oakeys" (sp?) or something? I remember learning about it in college. Sort of like the legitimate polygamist towns in So. Utah that do exist, like Colorado City. I know of some scary stories.

academic punk
01-20-2005, 10:24 PM
"Okies" are from Oklahoma.

Know your Woody Guthrie, mate!

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:29 PM
I'd say the inbreeding goes a lil deeper south and further west towards the Mississippi.

Now that's a bold statement. LOL Anyone from Mississipi in here tonight? Tough crowd. :D

Katydid
01-20-2005, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Ally,

It's just the national stereotype. There are those mountains though where it's well documented to be factual. What are they, the "Oakeys" (sp?) or something? I remember learning about it in college. Sort of like the legitimate polygamist towns in So. Utah that do exist, like Colorado City. I know of some scary stories.

MAX, Why are you casting dispursion on the white picket fence, Okies and so forth?

Ally_Kat
01-20-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Now that's a bold statement. LOL Anyone from Mississipi in here tonight? Tough crowd. :D

The river, BT :p

Katydid
01-20-2005, 10:34 PM
Shit Merle Haggard said CA was where the seeds of the dustbowl are mostly found...

People in OK moved to CA because it was a dust bowl in the 30s, pitiful, just pitiful.

And the poor folks in W VA count on the coal mines to keep them up.

Because folks are poor and have hard times don't mean they have no morals..

But that Grapes of Wrath show that had Henry Ford in it. That one guy needed milk to stay alive, he was dying on the trip to CA from OK. during the dust bowl. And that ole country woman milched her breast and gave him a cup of milk. It was not a incestuous thing ya'll are making it out to be.

academic punk
01-20-2005, 10:40 PM
pardon???

Katydid
01-20-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Hahahahahahahahahaha!

I overlooked that factor! good point! "My Daily Head"!

Is that what they teach you in school punk? You need a working man's PHD.

academic punk
01-20-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Is that what they teach you in school punk? You need a working man's PHD.

No, it's what your momma gave me in the back of your daddy's pickup.

In school, I learned about law and wit and retort.

Don't like what I wrote here? Well, you're Christian, right?

FORGIVE ME.

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:50 PM
The river, BT :p

:D

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 10:53 PM
Oh BT trying to meet a man on the net strong enough to deal with all his tears that he cries because of his stank vagina.

Big Troubles
01-20-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Oh BT trying to meet a man on the net strong enough to deal with all his tears that he cries because of his stank vagina.

:confused:

Jerkystar!!! I thought that mumble jumble had a ring to it! Made it thru another long McD's shift I see?:D