PDA

View Full Version : "I'm a torture President."

Phil theStalker
01-20-2005, 11:14 AM
"Hey, I'm a torture President."

"If I lost the election my concession speech would have been Marshal Law... hehe."

"Hey, no new taxes... oops, that was my daddy's big lie."

ADD YOUR QUOTES

1) We should have tortured those Confederates.

2) We should have tortured those Yankees.

3) We should have tortured the Japanese and it's too late now they're our friends.

Wayne L.
01-20-2005, 11:20 AM
You're crazy.

Phil theStalker
01-20-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Wayne L.
You're crazy.
You're part of the old world.

British citizens said George Washingtion was crazy, all of the "insurgents" in the colonies crazies and "terrorists."

Thank you.:D

P
PS And listen to this truth, there are misguided Brits to-day who say George Washington and party were "crazy." You know, the British were just putting troops into the streets of the colonies to protect the colonialist from the Indians and French not from British tryanny or anything like that, no, no.

The dead are dead, but it's worse when the living are dead in the head.

See, dim wits, they're putting troops in the streets here to protect you from...the same excuse the British used to put troops in the streets AND HOMES of the North American little British colonies.

Yeh, they don't wanna hear about it on this message board. The British are no going to lose their independence and sovereignty as a nation to the EU.

Boy, somebody really must have clipped those disiplined German cocks of their warriors to not start a war over this EU "thing." Or at least the Germans would start a war to find out who would be the leader of the EU. That was the original plan. Napoleon had a plan for French domination of an "EU." haha War is coming to Europe, Britian, too. And war is coming to America. You're all letting it happen in real time, second by second, as this idiot is swore in as President of the United States and in the UK "Tony" the "I love Clinton liberalism, no, no, no, now I LOVE Bush conservatism... no, no, really, really, I love everything and anything that's global and unsovereign. I love global tyranny in economics, freedoms, and justice. Let's get the party started... IN IRAQ!!! FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEE!!!" Says Blair, the young pussy PM from the UK. It's a good thing I don't live there.

I couldn't live there and be called a "subject." I'm an American, like "crazy" George Washington. I'm nobody's subject and tyranny doesn't run over me.

You're all going to get what you wished for.

MY ENEMY'S ENEMY IS MY FRIEND AND THE BRITISH COLONIES FOUGHT THEIR OWN BRITISH TROOPS WITH THE HELP OF THEIR WORST ENEMY THE FRENCH.

It's history...

Have you leaned any lessons?

Phil theStalker
01-20-2005, 12:09 PM
I'm live listening to the ... well, y'know...

Bush just alluded to "the world has never before seen such a swift advance..." like he's Hitler bragging about the storm troopers. And, yes, Bush's troops orders are just like Hitler's and the Nazi party's and the bankers who financed them.

Hey , y'know the bankers are behind this clown talking and all of them, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, the U.S. (look at it's debt and the bank who, haha, have lent them)... oh, this is just like listening to Hitler... it IS history... Get your band aids, this guy's going to make a lot of you bleed...and many of you die...many of you have died already...but you keep on blaming "Osammy."

yeh, yeh, yeh

P

To: His speech lessons are paying off, he can almost speak a full half dozen paragraphs before he zones out into that drone tone one world government studdering idiot's voice. For he is just a drone of the one worlders. yep

Phil theStalker
01-20-2005, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Boy, somebody really must have clipped those disiplined German cocks of their warriors to not start a war over this EU "thing." Or at least the Germans would start a war to find out who would be the leader of the EU. That was the original plan. Napoleon had a plan for French domination of an "EU."
You're all going to get what you wished for.
Where are all of you German Van Halen fans?

Van Halen is German.

Germans, please tell me and the world why are you in the EU?

You Germans are GREAT and GREATLY to be respected.

And if you want to be in this EU why aren't you leading the military arm of it? huh

After French, British, American, Russian tanks when will you Germans fight back from "foreign" invasion?

Y'know, WWII is long over and it's time for you, Germany, to be an independent, sovereign nation.

That's what North Americans fought for in 1776. To ESTABLISH a new independent sovereign nation. And that's what all U.S. soldiers die for unless you're Ollie North's globalist friends. Then you die for this ENDING of independence and sovereignty. I think independence and sovereignty are a good idea as opposed to Strobe Talbot's opinion with this globalist friends that "national sovereignty wasn't really a good idea." Oh no, Stobass?! Tell that to the ones who've die for it and their survivors. OH YEH, YOU JUST DID AND I HEARD YOU, BABY, LOUD AND CLEAR. DO YOU GERMANS HAVE EARS TO HEAR IT?

Eh, Gemans...you were tough once...you were SOMETHING. I say it with a tear in my eye.

P the independent sovereign North American no matter what unconstitutional laws that get ordered here. I'll take care of North America, Germans. You take care of Germany. I wish you the best. It's going to get a lot rougher, my brothers - you know who you are, and I know you know.;)

Phil theStalker
01-27-2005, 07:10 AM
Where are all of you German Van Halen fans?

Van Halen is German.

Germans, please tell me and the world why are you in the EU?

You Germans are GREAT and GREATLY to be respected.

And if you want to be in this EU why aren't you leading the military arm of it? huh

After French, British, American, Russian tanks when will you Germans fight back from "foreign" invasion?

Y'know, WWII is long over and it's time for you, Germany, to be an independent, sovereign nation.

That's what North Americans fought for in 1776. To ESTABLISH a new independent sovereign nation. And that's what all U.S. soldiers die for unless you're Ollie North's globalist friends. Then you die for this ENDING of independence and sovereignty. I think independence and sovereignty are a good idea as opposed to Strobe Talbot's opinion with this globalist friends that "national sovereignty wasn't really a good idea." Oh no, Stobass?! Tell that to the ones who've die for it and their survivors. OH YEH, YOU JUST DID AND I HEARD YOU, BABY, LOUD AND CLEAR. DO YOU GERMANS HAVE EARS TO HEAR IT?

Eh, Gemans...you were tough once...you were SOMETHING. I say it with a tear in my eye.

P the independent sovereign North American no matter what unconstitutional laws that get ordered here. I'll take care of North America, Germans. You take care of Germany. I wish you the best. It's going to get a lot rougher, my brothers - you know who you are, and I know you know.;)
The Germans don't speak.

They have had their cocks clipped.

P

kentuckyklira
01-27-2005, 07:22 AM
Where are all of you German Van Halen fans? Here, hi!

Van Halen is German. No, Dutch.

Germans, please tell me and the world why are you in the EU? Because like Dubya, our former conservative head of administration had a little voice in his ear, only his said, "no matter how often you have to pull out that Detsch Mark cheque book to convince your neighbors, an EU must be your legacy"!

You Germans are GREAT and GREATLY to be respected. Why thanks!

And if you want to be in this EU why aren't you leading the military arm of it? huh We learned that that´s an expensive and futile thing to do.

After French, British, American, Russian tanks when will you Germans fight back from "foreign" invasion? We learned that buying is easier and more efficient than fighting.

Y'know, WWII is long over and it's time for you, Germany, to be an independent, sovereign nation. I think our open opposition of Bush´s criminal madness in Iraq shows we are pretty sovereign.

Like I said, we learned buying what we want insted of fighting for it has its merits.

P the independent sovereign North American no matter what unconstitutional laws that get ordered here. I'll take care of North America, Germans. You take care of Germany. I wish you the best. It's going to get a lot rougher, my brothers - you know who you are, and I know you know.;) We are!

Good luck!