PDA

View Full Version : US Festival VIDEO Bootleg

UGS
01-20-2005, 12:06 PM
For anyone who's interested in seeing CVH on video, a bootleg of their US Festival gig is available via www.lokitorrent.com. The vid is of roughly the same quality as the ones available from this site. It's almost 600 MB, and two hours long. I downloaded it overnight with my cable connection.

The band is slammin', Ed's in top form, and Dave is owning the stage, despite being fucked up on coke and JD. Hell, even Mike and Al manage to look cool.

UGS
01-20-2005, 12:10 PM
Here's the set list

Romeo Delight 5:04
Unchained ~Drum Solo 7:53
The Full Bug 3:57
Runnin With The Devil 7:33
Jamie's Cryin 3:45
So This Is love 5:18
Little Guitars 4:44
Bass Solo / Dancing in the Street 7:14
Somebody Get Me A Doctor
/ Girl Gone Bad / I'm So Glad
/ Guitar Solo 8:55
Dance The Night Away 3:19
Cathedral 3:27
Secrets 3:29
Drum Solo 2:34
Everybody Wants Some 14:48
Ice Cream Man 5:28
Pretty Woman 5:49
Guitar Solo 11:57
Ain't Talkin Bout Love 7:41
Bottom's Up 4:39
You Really Got Me / Happy Trails 6:27

UGS
01-20-2005, 12:13 PM
Dave getting a midget butler to serve him a bottle of Jack is fuckin' hilarious!

tomballin
01-20-2005, 01:47 PM
Mods - Please move this thread to the Bootleg Fourm, where it belongs, and there are several other threads on this subject.

Thanks

PS: You got to be an idiot to use lokitorrent with their legal problems.
That's how the attorney's for people like MPAA work, they will go after you or some other slob that download some stuff, because you are easy prey, and easy to get a conviction on while they break you in legal fees.

Hell you probably work for the MPAA.

* * WARNING * *

NO ROTHARMY MEMBERS SHOULD DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM LOKITORRENT. DON'T BE AN IDIOT LIKE THIS "HELPFUL PERSON". THERE IS A NUMBER OF OTHER GOOD SOURCES FOR THE U.S. FESTIVAL VIDEO, IF YOU HAVE INTEREST.

twonabomber
01-20-2005, 02:12 PM
just don't buy CVH boots. they're out there for free.

UGS
01-20-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by tomballin
Mods - Please move this thread to the Bootleg Fourm, where it belongs, and there are several other threads on this subject.

Thanks

PS: You got to be an idiot to use lokitorrent with their legal problems.
That's how the attorney's for people like MPAA work, they will go after you or some other slob that download some stuff, because you are easy prey, and easy to get a conviction on while they break you in legal fees.

* * WARNING * *

NO ROTHARMY MEMBERS SHOULD DOWNLOAD ANYTHING FROM LOKITORRENT. DON'T BE AN IDIOT LIKE THIS "HELPFUL PERSON". THERE IS A NUMBER OF OTHER GOOD SOURCES FOR THE U.S. FESTIVAL VIDEO, IF YOU HAVE INTEREST.

This is the first video of US Festival I found that worked for me. I just thought there might be other people in the same boat as me and might bennefit from this information. By the way, go fuck yourself.

DLR7884
01-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by UGS
This is the first video of US Festival I found that worked for me. I just thought there might be other people in the same boat as me and might bennefit from this information. By the way, go fuck yourself.

Thems' fightin' words.

DLR7884
Here we go........

MAX
01-20-2005, 02:30 PM
Lehhhhhh............

twonabomber
01-20-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by tomballin

the MPAA wouldn't be interested in something that was broadcast by Showtime. try again, sport.

tomballin
01-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by twonabomber
just don't buy CVH boots. they're out there for free.

Exactly, and damn sure from sites without those assclown's legal problems.

gee we agree on something. LOL

PS: that 76 VH Starwood gig over at your DDLR hangout is killer. Roth is a scream. Tell Wooda I said thanks

------------

WFT???

twonabomber
01-20-2005, 02:37 PM
ah, i thought i saw you sneakin' around in the download forum. :D

i haven't DL'ed it yet. probably will tonight.

tomballin
01-20-2005, 03:08 PM
ah, i thought i saw you sneakin' around in the download forum. :D

i haven't DL'ed it yet. probably will tonight.

If I was sneakin, I wouldn't have said anything now "wooda" I.

Not only is Roth a scream, but it sounds like there is only 10 or 20 people in the whole damn club. I have read a couple of times, in '76 and early '77, VH wasn't making any money, and Roth's father was the only thing holding VH up financially.

BTW, Eddie Van Halen can rot in hell, in my book, for not attending Nathan's funeral. There wouldn't be a Van Halen without him, and also Nathan was the one that helped EVH find the doctors to fight his cancer. What a POS that wouldn't attend the man's funeral. Shite, you just cannot get any lower than that bum.

usfest
01-24-2005, 10:30 AM
the MPAA wouldn't be interested in something that was broadcast by Showtime.

The full show was never broadcast by showtime, or anyone else. Only 3 songs made it into that "US Festival" special that was on. Also most any copy of the video I have ever seen is actually missing the last part of the set. Most common is that people have cut in the "showtime" version of YRGM/HT at the end.

Full show was about 2 1/2 hours long. Most all videos run out at the 2 hour mark. Do the math.