PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Help Line???

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 02:18 PM
Anyone know how to find the number on this fucker??? I can't figure anything out on that fucking site and I need my fucking books for school.

smaz
01-21-2005, 05:59 AM
I found this, give it a try...

(800) 850-8078

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 11:20 AM
Thanks man I appriciate it.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by smaz
I found this, give it a try...

(800) 850-8078

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

I just got owned BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a help line for GAY AND QUESTIONING SEXUALITY YOUTH!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the LARF....................I spent 40 minuets of my life straightaning alot of thing out. :D

LoungeMachine
01-21-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar

Thanks for the LARF....................I spent 40 minuets of my life straightaning alot of thing out. :D

classic:D

made my day.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
classic:D

made my day.

I told them all about you and gave them your home number. They can help you dude.

smaz
01-21-2005, 06:51 PM

Sorry dude the opportunity had to be taken :D

What you say to 'em when they picked up the phone???

smaz
01-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Anyone know how to find the number on this fucker??? I can't figure anything out on that fucking site and I need my fucking books for school.

On a more serious note :D try emailing them if you haven't already. They do everything through the net, I believe there is no number for them. Also, you can track your order if you haven't tried that. Just log in with your email and password, and it should have a link to recent orders or something. Click there to check whether it's been dispatched, or whatever.

Dan
01-21-2005, 07:19 PM

Nice one Smaz.

smaz
01-21-2005, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Nice one Smaz.

Why Thankyou :D

I'm dying to know what happened during that conversation, cracks me up just thinking about it :D

Nickdfresh
01-21-2005, 08:26 PM
Why Thankyou :D

I'm dying to know what happened during that conversation, cracks me up just thinking about it :D

That's fucking funny!:D

Ozzy Fudd
01-21-2005, 09:15 PM
LMMFAO

academic punk
01-21-2005, 10:20 PM
EXCELLENT!

Good work, Smaz!

and you gotta give jesterstar credit...he laughed about it and even 'fessed to being owned.

p.s. uh...smaz...what ARE you doing with that number?

smaz
01-22-2005, 10:51 AM
Search engines are great :D Just tap in what you want, and bingo!

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 12:41 PM

I was just like......."I'm looking for the amazon help line."

Then they said "this is the gay help line."

Then I said "I definetly have the wrong number."

academic punk
01-22-2005, 01:20 PM
Just to let y'all know...I got home last night, and this thread crossed my mind again, and I fucking fell over laughing.

About the funniest thing I've read on this forum or anywhere this year. Great stuff!

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 01:21 PM
I'll have to tell you my pubic hair story. It was a classic over at Rogans.

academic punk
01-22-2005, 01:27 PM
pardon?

Last night you were calling a gay help-line, now you're offering to tell me all about your pubes???

Why me, Lord...

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 01:35 PM
It's just a silly thing I did one time. I'll give it to you. I laugh at people alot here. Why shouldn't I return the favor??? I try to keep things even.

I trim and shave my pubic regeion usually before I take a shower. But that day my back hurt so I took a bath. I had just trimmed my pubic regeion with the clippers and was going to shave the area's I shave. Anyway I did this in the bath tub so the water was full of trimmed pubic hair.

So another thing I do is brush my teeth in the shower. But since I was taking a bath that is where I did it.

Anyway I was done brushing my teeth and needed to rinse out my mouth. So I scooped a big handful of bathwater without thinking and filled my mouth with Pube water. I started gagging and puking from all the hair in my mouth. I couldn't beleive I did it.

academic punk
01-22-2005, 01:39 PM
nor can i.

be sure to tell that to the next girl you're about to go down on. she'll be charmed.

smaz
01-22-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by academic punk
Just to let y'all know...I got home last night, and this thread crossed my mind again, and I fucking fell over laughing.

About the funniest thing I've read on this forum or anywhere this year. Great stuff!

Ditto, exept I laugh about it all the time :D

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 05:45 PM

:lol: Fucking awesome Smaz!!

And 5 stars for Jester for taking it like a man!!

So to speak.:D

academic punk
01-22-2005, 05:52 PM
Ditto, exept I laugh about it all the time :D

as well you should: that's definitely one to remember as you're lying on your deathbed and going through the memories of your life, and suddenly falling over and out of bed, knocking the IV drip out of your arm, laughing your balls off as the family and doctors and nurses try to figure out what you meant in those final moments when you muttered, "Jesterstar..."

It could be your own personal rosebud!

smaz
01-28-2005, 04:28 AM
It's just a silly thing I did one time. I'll give it to you. I laugh at people alot here. Why shouldn't I return the favor??? I try to keep things even.

I trim and shave my pubic regeion usually before I take a shower. But that day my back hurt so I took a bath. I had just trimmed my pubic regeion with the clippers and was going to shave the area's I shave. Anyway I did this in the bath tub so the water was full of trimmed pubic hair.

So another thing I do is brush my teeth in the shower. But since I was taking a bath that is where I did it.

Anyway I was done brushing my teeth and needed to rinse out my mouth. So I scooped a big handful of bathwater without thinking and filled my mouth with Pube water. I started gagging and puking from all the hair in my mouth. I couldn't beleive I did it.

Yummy.......

smaz
10-18-2006, 08:50 PM
This still makes me chuckle... :)

DLR7884
10-24-2006, 05:50 PM
This still makes me chuckle... :)

Me too.

DLR7884
Too funny.

Jesterstar
10-24-2006, 08:01 PM
This was a good one.

EAT MY ASSHOLE
10-26-2006, 01:09 PM
Arguably the finest moment ever here at the Army.

(along with the time 7884 signed off on dissing somebody with "Thumbs up, skidmark". Oh, and the time that guy Academic Punk coined the phrase "Jesterstar...HE'S HUNGRY FOR THE COCK!!!" Where IS A/P these days anyway???)