PDA

View Full Version : FASCIST PIGS pepper spray American Citizens - behind a fucking fence even!!

FORD
01-20-2005, 05:42 PM
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20050120/i/r3537324039.jpg
Still in denial, Busheep??

The BCE are FASCISTS and they will destroy America :mad:

ODShowtime
01-20-2005, 05:44 PM
Those are some sweet fences they got there. I wonder which gw supporter won the contract for them?

LoungeMachine
01-20-2005, 05:44 PM
Those people sitting there breathing pepper are obviously left wing Liberal commies who hate America.

Faux News old me so.

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Haha!

Why were they being sprayed ??

FORD
01-20-2005, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Haha!

For excersizing what used to be known as the Constitutionally Protected Freedom Of Speech.

And you'll think "Haha!" when the Antichrist Gestapo pepper sprays (or worse) you in your Church when worship of any God but the Chimp is outlawed.

twonabomber
01-20-2005, 05:50 PM
so much for "unity."

LoungeMachine
01-20-2005, 05:58 PM
Haha!

Haha?

If there IS a God, may He bring some "haha" to you.

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by FORD
For excersizing what used to be known as the Constitutionally Protected Freedom Of Speech.

And you'll think "Haha!" when the Antichrist Gestapo pepper sprays (or worse) you in your Church when worship of any God but the Chimp is outlawed.

No, idiot...

Why specifically were they sprayed ??

Big Train
01-20-2005, 06:08 PM
Disruptions...Cease and desist bitches!!

Breaking up and un unlawful assembly is legal last I checked..

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Haha?

If there IS a God, may He bring some "haha" to you.

If there is a God ??

As smart as you profess to be ??

FORD
01-20-2005, 06:14 PM
And speaking of Fascist Pigs.....

http://www.inidia.de/mussolini_gruss.jpg
Il Duce - 1935

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050120/capt.dcth10401202058.bush_inaugural_dcth104.jpg
Il Douche - 2005

Coincidence? Yeah right....

FORD
01-20-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Disruptions...Cease and desist bitches!!

Breaking up and un unlawful assembly is legal last I checked..

Unlawful assembly???????????

SINCE WHEN IS IT FUCKING ILLEGAL FOR AMERICAN CITIZENS TO SPEAK IN PUBLIC??

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 06:18 PM
No answer FORgeD ??

FORD
01-20-2005, 06:19 PM
No, idiot...

Why specifically were they sprayed ??

You can't understand a simple, clear cut act of fascism that you see with your own eyes, yet you call ME an "idiot"?

They were protesting that fucking piece of shit, which is their right. What about that do you not understand?

Big Train
01-20-2005, 06:20 PM
I understood their was a 100 block perimeter first of all. Second, they weren't there to protest, they were there to disrupt the proceedings. Third, unlawful assembly of a group without a permit is MUCH different than a person on the street speaking their mind.

I also appreciate your ability to find picture of past world figures in similar poses to current ones and your ability to then draw meaning from such a pose. Pretty sad really..

BigBadBrian
01-20-2005, 06:20 PM

Ask the Reverend Sharpton about the people who wanted to "speak in public" during those Democratic debates. He was rather bothered about that. :gulp:

Guitar Shark
01-20-2005, 06:22 PM
You can't understand a simple, clear cut act of fascism that you see with your own eyes, yet you call ME an "idiot"?

They were protesting that fucking piece of shit, which is their right. What about that do you not understand?

Not to jump to ELVIS's defense, but if you're going to post a picture and demand outrage without giving us the picture's context, then yes, you are an idiot. Where's the story that accompanies this picture?

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 06:24 PM
Thank you, Shark...;)

Susie Q
01-20-2005, 06:27 PM
Well...honestly. What happened to freedom of speech. Whether they were there to chant "Booyah Mr. President" or "Fuck You Mr. President." They should be able to speak their minds. Yah...it's a sad state when people can "think" for themselves.

I am sure Bush didn't wanna hear, "You SUCK" while he was toasting the Americans who supported him.

What disturbs me is the cost of the shindig. If we are so far in debt, if we need money for this and that. Why would we spend millions on a party for him being re-elected? Christ, even I know if I had to choose between a party and paying my electric bill, I guess there would be no party.

Just observing.....nothing more....

Guitar Shark
01-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Also, am I the only one who sees that the spray is going over the heads of the alleged protestors? It could be water for all we know!

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Also, am I the only one who sees that the spray is going over the heads of the alleged protestors? It could be water for all we know!

Good call...:D

Fairwrning
01-20-2005, 06:32 PM
looks like water to me..and what's with the photographer..wouldn't his eyes be burning like a bitch??

LoungeMachine
01-20-2005, 06:36 PM
If there is a God ??

As smart as you profess to be ??

My Idea of a higher being and creator is MUCH different from YOUR hypocritical, organized cult figure, I'm sure.

And please provide any link showing me "professing" my intellect.

You avoided the true issue again, however. The harming of others is some how funny to you? The trampling of their rights is humorous?

Typical hypocritical UNchristian.:rolleyes:

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
What disturbs me is the cost of the shindig.

First of all sweetheart, it's not a "shindig" !!

This is the celebration of American leadership!

The "cost" was mostly paid for by private american taxpayers!

This celebration is a tradition enjoyed by Americans of ANY party...

You sound to have been unfortunately misled by liberals...

twonabomber
01-20-2005, 06:38 PM
NBC news just said protesters broke the fence and were pepper sprayed.

Big Train
01-20-2005, 06:38 PM
Stop it guys....dont throw logic and common sense into this. This is about outrage and blind hatred of one man and the similar poses he strikes as compared to other humans..

Nickdfresh
01-20-2005, 06:41 PM
First of all sweetheart, it's not a "shindig" !!

This is the celebration of American leadership!

The "cost" was mostly paid for by private american taxpayers!

This celebration is a tradition enjoyed by Americans of ANY party...

You sound to have been unfortunately misled by liberals...

And this guy's been unfortunately MISLED by Neo Con douchebags! Where is his party, his homecoming, his celebration? There's a fucking war on! Celebration indeed!

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
My Idea of a higher being and creator is MUCH different from YOUR hypocritical, organized cult figure, I'm sure.

Oh yeah ?? Describe this creator.

And please provide any link showing me "professing" my intellect.

Every post you make...

You avoided the true issue again, however. The harming of others is some how funny to you? The trampling of their rights is humorous?

What rights ?? There obviously were rules at this event...

How can you say what "rights" they are entitled to ??

Typical hypocritical UNchristian.:rolleyes:

Rolleyes back at you, non-believer...:rolleyes:

:elvis:

Susie Q
01-20-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
And this guy's been unfortunately MISLED by Neo Con douchebags! Where is his party, his homecoming, his celebration? There's a fucking war on! Celebration indeed!

I gotta go with what this guy says. Where is that soldiers Celebration? I won't go as far as Neo Con douchebags n' stuff...but....

Just don't seem right that we can spend millions on a party and not millions on bringing our people home. Why should we care what goes on over there? If we need oil, we should have tapped into our OWN supply over 20 years ago in Alaska.

Yah...it's tradition to have a party for the incoming president. But he was already here that last 4 years. Spend a whole lot less, and get to solving problems.

Angel
01-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Suse, wonderful to see you posting! Love that avatar! :D

FORD
01-20-2005, 06:53 PM
Does anybody see a hose or anything else that dispenses water in that picture?

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, and Matt, you should know better.

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 06:55 PM
George Bush IS solving problems!

Susie Q
01-20-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Suse, wonderful to see you posting! Love that avatar! :D

Thanks Angel...I get to be on here once in a while. ;)

I am actually doing research and thought I would stop by for a spell :)

Guitar Shark
01-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt, and Matt, you should know better.

Hey, at least I'm not in a state of denial about the identity of our president. ;)

Still waiting for the story, FORD. From what I've read myself, these people threw shit over the fence while the presidential entourage went by. Pretty good reason to spray them if that's true.

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 06:59 PM
I agree...

Susie Q
01-20-2005, 07:01 PM
Hey, at least I'm not in a state of denial about the identity of our president. ;)

Still waiting for the story, FORD. From what I've read myself, these people threw shit over the fence while the presidential entourage went by. Pretty good reason to spray them if that's true.

If this happened....then yes, they had the right to disengage the crowd. If they were just shouting and chanting stuff....then the first post I made in the thread still stands with me.

Guitar Shark
01-20-2005, 07:03 PM
Here's what I've found so far. There is also a CNN article that makes no mention of pepper spray.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050120/us_nm/bush_security_teargas_dc

FORD
01-20-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by fairwrning
looks like water to me..and what's with the photographer..wouldn't his eyes be burning like a bitch??

Ever seen the lenses on some of those professional press cameras?? The photographer could have been a 100 yards from that fence, zooming in to get that shot.

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 07:04 PM
Stop trying to mislead us, FORgeD...

kentuckyklira
01-20-2005, 07:05 PM
If there is a God ??

As smart as you profess to be ?? There is no god!

Susie Q
01-20-2005, 07:06 PM
Here's what I've found so far. There is also a CNN article that makes no mention of pepper spray.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20050120/us_nm/bush_security_teargas_dc

Yah it does mention pepper spray, but it also mentions that they were tossing a bunch of shit over the fence too.

Nickdfresh
01-20-2005, 07:08 PM

Which ones, his delusional rants on Social Security?
http://www.dubyasworld.com/dubya-social-security.jpg

FORD
01-20-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
There is no god!

Sure there is. He just posted here yesterday as Yahweh, and His Son Jesus posts here all the time. And we get representation from the other side of the religious aisle as well, from the Devil himself.

FORD
01-20-2005, 07:09 PM

CNN doesn't mention it? Gee what a shocker. Considering they're trying to compete with FAUX to see who can kiss more BCE ass.

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 07:12 PM
Sure there is. He just posted here yesterday as Yahweh, and His Son Jesus posts here all the time. And we get representation from the other side of the religious aisle as well, from the Devil himself.

Gee, what a witness...:rolleyes:

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 07:14 PM
What would you exspect??? You think the NWO can celebrate a victory with out Pepper Spray??? That's like Thanksgiving without turkey man.

ODShowtime
01-20-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
There is no god!

yes! german atheist
anarchists! This place is like The Big Lebowski! Cool.

ELVIS
01-20-2005, 07:20 PM
Jesterstar, go back to jerking off to morbid photos of rape and murder...:rolleyes:

ODShowtime
01-20-2005, 07:20 PM

PLEASE make one convincing arguement to prove that

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Jesterstar, go back to jerking off to morbid photos of rape and murder...:rolleyes:

I'll see if Bush can give me tapes of Guantanamo Bay Prison abuse and I will.

Susie Q
01-20-2005, 07:24 PM
Tell me about Social Security for the elderly. Or what about Medicare?
Will OUR generation even SEE Social Security? They want to raise property taxes too. Guess this guy has a lot on his plate to start solving.

Big Train
01-20-2005, 07:27 PM
Is social security even a relevant idea in this day and age?

Nickdfresh
01-20-2005, 07:28 PM
Is social security even a relevant idea in this day and age?

YES! I paid for it! Next questions.

Susie Q
01-20-2005, 07:30 PM
YES! I paid for it! Next questions.

That's right. Every week money is taken out for it. So....why shouldn't we have access to all that money we put in for years and years? We won't see it, but at least my parents have it for now....

Little_Skittles
01-20-2005, 07:42 PM
Well since i'm young and this concerns my generation too wtf is social security?

Jesterstar
01-20-2005, 07:44 PM
It's a stupid fucking idea created because the american population as a whole are two fucking stupid to fucking understand how to handle their own finances and it's a good way for the feds to take more of our money without actually making us think we are getting ripped off.

Nickdfresh
01-20-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
Well since i'm young and this concerns my generation too wtf is social security?

I am going to kick the living shit out of that much vaunted social studies teacher of yours!:mad:

Susie Q
01-20-2005, 07:46 PM
Go here Skittles...

Click Here (http://www.ssa.gov/)

Little_Skittles
01-20-2005, 07:47 PM
oh thank you jestarter that REALLy helped and lol nickdfresh be my guest.

vhrightnow
01-20-2005, 07:51 PM
ford your such an attention whore.......those idiots deserve to get sprayed........its time for them to shut the fuck up......all they are doing is causing a disruption.......

FORD
01-20-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by vhrightnow
ford your such an attention whore.......those idiots deserve to get sprayed........its time for them to shut the fuck up......all they are doing is causing a disruption.......

And those idiots in Abu Ghraib deserved to have lights shoved up their asses and have dogs munching on their balls, right?

You GODDAMNED BRAIN WASHED BUSHEEP HAVE NO FUCKING MORALS LEFT, JUST LIKE YOUR SO CALLED LEADER.

GET THE FUCK OFF THIS PLANET YOU ILLITERATE FASCIST CHILD.

Nickdfresh
01-20-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Little_Skittles
oh thank you jestarter that REALLy helped and lol nickdfresh be my guest.

Here is a very basic overview:

social security law: an overview

Social security is designed, as the title suggests, to provide security. To protect individuals from unforeseen catastrophes, the government spreads certain risks among all members of society so that no single family bears the full burden of such occurrences.

In the United States, the Social Security Program was created in 1935 (42 U.S.C. 301 et seq.) to provide old age, survivors, and disability insurance benefits to workers and their families. Unlike welfare, social security benefits are paid to an individual or his or her family at least in part on the basis of that person's employment record and prior contributions to the system. The program is administered by the Social Secuirty Administration (SSA) and since 1965 it has included health insurance benefits under the Medicare program. While the original act used Social Security in a broad sense and included federally funded welfare programs and unemployment compensation within its scope, current usage associates the phrase with old age, survivors, and disability insurance.

The Federal Old Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance (OASDI) pays out monthly benefits to retired people, to families whose wage earner has died, and to workers unemployed due to sickness or accident. Workers qualify for its protection by having been employed for a minimum amount of time and by having made contributions to the program. Once an individual has qualified for protection, certain other family members are, as well. Financial need is not a requirement.

While the Social Security Act (federal law) governs an applicant's right to benefits, state substantive law governs some of the family relationship issues that may bear on that right such as the validity of a marriage.

For greater detail on all these points visit the LII's Social Security Library.

Link (http://www.law.cornell.edu/topics/social_security.html)

Big Train
01-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Susie Q
That's right. Every week money is taken out for it. So....why shouldn't we have access to all that money we put in for years and years? We won't see it, but at least my parents have it for now....

Who said ANYTHING about you not having access to it? I am just questioning the idea of Social Security, as many people are.

The original intention of Social Security if you study history was to be a supplement to your retirement (i.e. pensions, savings etc..). The idea got distorted to many and many have used it as their ONLY means of retirement.

Since pensions have gone the way of the birds, in lieu of 401K's, is Social Security the proper idea? Why not have the money you put in in an investment account? You know, GROW it, instead of stuffing it in a mattress.

Everyone knows compound interest will greater a much greater value. They also know that if you just leave it in an account, inflation will eat most of that value up over the course of time.

So again, I ask, is this the BEST idea in the world? I think not..

vhrightnow
01-20-2005, 08:03 PM
Ya ok lol who the fuck is going to make me get off this planet huh???? Definitely not you...I think you need to open your eyes and look at the REAL picture...

Nickdfresh
01-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by vhrightnow
Ya ok lol who the fuck is going to make me get off this planet huh???? Definitely not you...I think you need to open your eyes and look at the REAL picture...

Like that fact you are named after a shitty Van Hagar song? You are not just a Busheep, you are a SHEEP SHEEP! Get in the fucking SHEEP PEN thou lover of :hagar3:!

diamondD
01-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Cool! I thought FORD's Dr had changed his prescription!

ODShowtime
01-20-2005, 10:15 PM
Like that fact you are named after a shitty Van Hagar song? You are not just a Busheep, you are a SHEEP SHEEP! Get in the fucking SHEEP PEN thou lover of :hagar3:!

comeon dude, I thought it was your job to keep 'em the fuck out of this forum and up in the pen!

Nickdfresh
01-21-2005, 03:17 AM
Who said ANYTHING about you not having access to it? I am just questioning the idea of Social Security, as many people are.

The original intention of Social Security, if you study history, was to be a supplement to your retirement (i.e. pensions, savings etc..). The idea got distorted to many and many have used it as their ONLY means of retirement.

Since pensions have gone the way of the birds, in lieu of 401K's, is Social Security the proper idea? Why not have the money you put in in an investment account? You know, GROW it, instead of stuffing it in a mattress.

Everyone knows compound interest will greater a much greater value. They also know that if you just leave it in an account, inflation will eat most of that value up over the course of time.

So again, I ask, is this the BEST idea in the world? I think not..

Spare me the John J. Birch Society ultra-rightist propaganda Big Train. Many people lost their ass in the stock market just a few years ago, especially the people who worked at ENRON and Worldcom. Who had the golden parachutes? Yep, the guys on trial! Banks have failed and people have personal catastrophes happen to them; that is what social security is, that's why it was implemented to begin with. We already have little in the way of comparison to the European welfare states as far a public services. We don't need to roll back Social Security so we can further cut taxes for the rich!

If you are a true conservative, how about wiping out inheritance? Why not make everybody work for their personal fortune? Let's make the playing field truly equal!

By the way, it will cost over $2 billion in deficit spending to "fix" the "crisis" in SS the way Dubya has proposed. I have an idea, how about we stop deficit spending so fucking much? Whatever happened to the day when I heard "Conservatives" make the ubiquitous complaint "if I ran my business like the government runs, I would be bankrupt!" Oh yeah, we elected a guy that has ruined numerous businesses!

Has anyone ever noticed that all of Dubya's "reforms" only seem to effect the middle classes (i.e. recent changes in overtime laws)? Why is it they never seem to propose changes in tax loopholes to prevent American based companies from moving off shore?

Phil theStalker
01-21-2005, 11:08 AM
These are the first images of civil war in America if nothing but words flew through or over that fence.

Did something other than "words" get thrown over the fence?

If not then this is a very disturbing photograph.

I'll read the whole thread to find the answer, but if it's not here will you please tell me if anything other than "words" flew through the fence. Thank you.

P

BigBadBrian
01-21-2005, 11:14 AM

If you are a true conservative, how about wiping out inheritance? Why not make everybody work for their personal fortune? Let's make the playing field truly equal!

You can't be serious. Do you actually support this? This isn't the first time I've heard this from a liberal.

BigBadBrian
01-21-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
These are the first images of civil war in America if nothing but words flew through or over that fence.

If not then this is a very disturbing photograph.

I'll read the whole thread to find the answer, but if it's not here will you please tell me if anything other than "words" flew through the fence. Thank you.

P

Thanks H. ;)

Phil theStalker
01-21-2005, 11:16 AM
Hey, check out this dude with the beard, man.

Those Italians were cool back then. But to many stupid decendents of the fall of Roma into dictatorship (Cseasar) accepted dictatorship and learned NOTHING from their OWN history books. yep, just like Americans are doing it today. I won't bring the uprising. But when the uprising comes and I see it I will join up... like the farmers did in 1776.

yeh, yeh, yeh

P

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 11:18 AM
While were at it, let's wipe out currency...:rolleyes:

Phil theStalker
01-21-2005, 11:28 AM

The Right(s) to redress and to petition the government publicly in assembly is not unlawful.

Throwing rocks at cops is.

What's going on in this picture as "illegal" has not been identified. Who put that fucking dictatorship photo up, where did you get it, and what the fuck's going on here in MY "COUNTRY?!"

Civil war is breaking out in America and that moment is one of the shots fired from unconstitutionalist federals.

Y'know I've been waiting for the civil war to show up on my radar and now it has.

I think, in three (3) months if We The People of the United States of America, the countrymen of America, not it's unconstitutionalist federals who have taken, stolen, cheated, murdered, and legeslated themselves power... if We are not out of Iraq there will be regime change in Amerca.

The true Patriots, from the aware civilian up to the Pentagon, are already planning that there SHALL be a regime change of the U.S., and... the whole thing might change. Postponing the one world government and causing them to regroup which they do everytime.

When will mankind exterminate the tyrannical banking families and create a free market where corporations cannot steal the wealth and prosperity from the people or their children in a land their fathers fought and died for, sacrificed and cried for?

When?

Maybe this time around.

P

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 11:37 AM
Hahahahahaha...

Sgt Schultz
01-21-2005, 11:42 AM
Poor little protesters got a mean spray that irritated eye. Would they like a kissy on their bob-boo?

Big Train
01-21-2005, 01:39 PM
Spare me the John J. Birch Society ultra-rightist propaganda Big Train. Many people lost their ass in the stock market just a few years ago, especially the people who worked at ENRON and Worldcom. Who had the golden parachutes? Yep, the guys on trial! Banks have failed and people have personal catastrophes happen to them; that is what social security is, that's why it was implemented to begin with.

If you are a true conservative, how about wiping out inheritance?

By the way, it will cost over $2 billion in deficit spending to "fix" the "crisis" in SS the way Dubya has proposed. I have an idea, how about we stop deficit spending so fucking much?

Spare ME, Nick. First off, let's stop mixing and matching issues. Defecit is a separate conversation and yes we need to curb spending.

First off, there is no propaganda in it. Nobody is proposing people invest in one company (which the Enron people HAD To do as their deal, which they willingly took). Over the course of a lifetime, the stock market has ALWAYS made money. Even the crash of 87, where people "Lost their ass", if they held onto the paper in most of those companies, or BOUGHT in at that time, they all made a killing because most of those companies came all the way back. Your the one with the class warfare propaganda, encouraging people to stupid financial moves like just keeping their money in a little safe the government has that won't be worth a 1/3 of what you put in by the time you get access to it.

Wiping out inheritance that someone worked their life to give is what I call communist...equal playing field and such.

kentuckyklira
01-21-2005, 01:48 PM
The Right(s) to redress and to petition the government publicly in assembly is not unlawful.

Throwing rocks at cops is.

I used to do that regularly!

The trick is to be in good shape and wear good running shoes!:rockit2:

Angel
01-21-2005, 02:12 PM

I heard Cheney's car got hit by a snowball. :rolleyes:

I did see footage this morning of a fence being broken... I'm not sure if that was when the pepper spray was used or not. Fence broken - then yes... spray them to keep the back. I sure hope they didn't spray them over a fucking snowball though!

FORD
01-21-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Angel
I heard Cheney's car got hit by a snowball. :rolleyes:

I did see footage this morning of a fence being broken... I'm not sure if that was when the pepper spray was used or not. Fence broken - then yes... spray them to keep the back. I sure hope they didn't spray them over a fucking snowball though!

The fence can clearly be seen in the photo and it's standing solid. So if a fence was knocked down somewhere, these protestors had nothing to do with it.

And yes, Uncle dickhead's bullet-proof, armored 3-ton tank-limo got hit by a "terraist" snowball :cry2:

Nickdfresh
01-21-2005, 02:52 PM
Buffalo News reporter Douglas Turner reported that the fence was being shaken, not torn down.

FromThe Buffalo News (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050121/1046095.asp)

The tensions reached their climax during the inaugural parade, when protesters near the corner of Pennsylvania Avenue and 14th Street Northwest began shaking the metal security grate. Police responded with pepper spray, prompting the crowd to scatter.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 02:53 PM
But they weren't near the Large Fence in the Picture just the short one to keep them from the small one. Total fucking bullshit.

Angel
01-21-2005, 03:08 PM
Well ya know, Liberty and Freedom from oppression and all that other bullshit! ;)

Sgt Schultz
01-21-2005, 03:26 PM
I certainly hope all of these poor widdle protesters will soon be out of intensive care from their brutal eye irritation assault. We NEED them back out in the street making themselves feel important whilst not contributing a single thing to the betterment of their fellow man.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
I certainly hope all of these poor widdle protesters will soon be out of intensive care from their brutal eye irritation assault. We NEED them back out in the street making themselves feel important whilst not contributing a single thing to the betterment of their fellow man.

At least they have the guts to take a stand. I'll agree they really are doing anything that is going to progress us forward. But they are being the better kind of sheep./

Sgt Schultz
01-21-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
At least they have the guts to take a stand. I'll agree they really are doing anything that is going to progress us forward. But they are being the better kind of sheep./

Yes, they certainly have guts assembling and speaking freely in a country that allows that sort of thing with the occasional teary eye notwithstanding. Very courageous. I wonder when the next bus load of valiant "free speakers" interested in speaking so freely will be pulling into Tehran to show us their true mettle.

Nickdfresh
01-21-2005, 03:44 PM
...We NEED them back out in the street making themselves feel important whilst not contributing a single thing to the betterment of their fellow man.

Maybe they could parley that into a career in the Bush Administration.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Yes, they certainly have guts assembling and speaking freely in a country that allows that sort of thing with the occasional teary eye notwithstanding. Very courageous. I wonder when the next bus load of valiant "free speakers" interested in speaking so freely will be pulling into Tehran to show us their true mettle.

Yea there is way to much freedom of speech. Your ignorant as fuck and have no idea what is.

Guitar Shark
01-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Maybe they could parley that into a career in the Bush Administration.

LOL, that was actually a really good retort. :D

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 05:35 PM
Your ignorant as fuck and have no idea what is.

Wayne L. makes more sense than you...

LoungeMachine
01-21-2005, 07:36 PM
Wayne L. makes more sense than you...

Both should have their ENTER keys confiscated:D

Sgt Schultz
01-22-2005, 10:36 PM
Yea there is way to much freedom of speech. Your ignorant as fuck and have no idea what is.

It's unfortunate you have no idea what I'm talking about, or even what you are talking about. Try reading, you might like it.

Jesterstar
01-23-2005, 12:34 AM
I don't care about what you have to say. I care about one opinion. My own. Kind of like how I think and know that your OWNED!!!!!!

TAH TAH............

ELVIS
01-23-2005, 12:41 AM
you're

Denny
01-23-2005, 12:46 AM
you're

Praise the Lord.....

ELVIS
01-23-2005, 12:51 AM
Shut up, idiot!

Denny
01-23-2005, 01:13 AM
Shut up, idiot!

http://www.thomasnelson.com/consumer/Product_detail.asp?sku=0718006224

Precious Moments Bible Cover
Bible Cover
By Nelson Bibles
The only Bible cover with Precious Moments® art.

What better way to take your Bible with you than in our new Precious Moments® line of Bible covers! Cute and convenient, just slip in your Bible and go. Designed with soft pastel colors, Precious Moments® characters, and durable fabrics these are the perfect way to carry your Bible, pens, and notepads with you to Church and Sunday school. Now available through Thomas Nelson Bibles, the exclusive publisher of Precious Moments® Bibles.

Available in two sizes! The large, pink-fabric Bible cover includes screen-printed Precious Moments® character, pastel ribbon, and Precious Moments® angel zipper pull. The small, violet-denim cover has eyelet lace embellishment on the pockets and an embroidered Precious Moments® character. It’s the perfect companion for all small trim sized Bibles, whether they are Precious Moments® Bibles or not.

There are many Precious Moments® fans that have other Bibles who would love to put their Bible in a sweet and “precious” Bible cover.

Embroidered Precious Moments® character on small cover, screen-printed on the large cover
Precious Moments® angel zipper pull
Eyelet-lace embellishment or satin-ribbon trim
Special pockets

Denny
01-23-2005, 01:14 AM
http://www.gbgm-umc.org/trcp/Bible.html

FORD
01-23-2005, 01:38 AM
Why would anybody want a pink Bible cover? :confused:

ELVIS
01-23-2005, 01:41 AM
Maybe a teenage girl ??