X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THUNDERROCKS
    Full On Cocktard
    • Jan 2005

All black coaches ousted AGAIN!

Again, we are down to the semi-finals in NFL football and again all black NFL coaches will be watching on tv. I thought this would be a good opportunity to go down and rewiew how all the black coaches did this year.

Colts: Once again Dungy got out coached by Mr. Bellicheck. Even with league MVP, this asshole cannot win the big one.

Jets: The Jets lost to Baltimore at home earlier this year when Hermy Edward sat there w/his thumb up his as letting the clock run out when they had an opportunity to win the game. Last week herm went conservative on the teams final drive settling for a 43 yard field goal attempt. That strategy again cost his team the game and a super bowl opportunity. When is enough enought with this guy. Nice play calling at the end, dumb ass.

Bengals: I can't even remember this guys name, but he blatantly underachieved after an .500 season the year before. He was given a qb decision to make and of course made the wrong one.

Browns: Again, don't know this guys name, but he made a fool of himself. Nice record.

Cardinals: Again a black coach made a qb decision which backfired. Doesn't this seem like a trend with these black coaches. After denny green made this stupid decision to switch qb's his team went 1-7.

Bears: Lovie Smith and the Bears were 4-12. Nice, Lovie, nice.
  • Lou

Wasn't Butch Davis, a white guy, coaching the Browns the bulk of the year?

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

This guy is Mr. Sports, but he doesn't know anyone's name.

Charles Haley playing for the Pats, Randall CUnningham, etc.

Basically, he lives as an idiot.

I think we should move any thread he starts to the Dump.

Comment

Working...