PDA

View Full Version : **Breaking News** : Powell Jr. quits FCC!

FORD
01-21-2005, 10:24 AM
Michael Powell (son of Colin) has just announced this morning that he would rather quit the FCC than monitor every second of the Super Bowl half time show to make sure Paul McCartney doesn't flash any 60 year old tits at anybody.

So what neocon reactionary or corporatist pig will Junior appoint to take Powell Jr's place?

discuss.....

ODShowtime
01-21-2005, 11:26 AM
Doesn't matter to me. Howard is already off in my city. Those worthless cunts. WORTHLESS

ODShowtime
01-21-2005, 11:26 AM
funny how that happens as soon as Daddy steps down

Mezro
01-21-2005, 03:14 PM
Bye Bye you little bitch. Pull your little shakedown routine somewhere else.

Mezro...no balls without daddy around to back you up...Powell Jr. is a poor shadow of the man his father is...

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 03:17 PM
I'm sure it's going to be someone with the Value of Ashcroft and Freaky need for control over people's minds as W.

Denny
01-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Michael Powell (son of Colin) has just announced this morning that he would rather quit the FCC than monitor every second of the Super Bowl half time show to make sure Paul McCartney doesn't flash any 60 year old tits at anybody.

So what neocon reactionary or corporatist pig will Junior appoint to take Powell Jr's place?

discuss.....

Pat Robertson.......He's into those good 'ol fashioned American Family Values

FORD
01-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Bye Bye you little bitch. Pull your little shakedown routine somewhere else.

Mezro...no balls without daddy around to back you up...Powell Jr. is a poor shadow of the man his father is...

Powell Sr. is a poor shadow of the man he once was.

Mezro
01-21-2005, 03:42 PM
Powell Sr. is a poor shadow of the man he once was.

Sad but true.

Mezro...so much potential crushed by association...

FORD
01-21-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Denny
Pat Robertson.......He's into those good 'ol fashioned American Family Values

I really wouldn't be surprised....

http://www.glossynews.com/artman/uploads/glossypatpray.jpg
Father... we pray that you strike dead Dan Rather and any other liberal reporter that doesn't conform to Your Holy Conservative Corporate Media standards.

In the name of our God we demand that all blasphemous TV shows be stricken from the airwaves and that news networks from the heathen countries like the UK and Canada be prevented from entering thy Holy satellite dishes, thus saith the Lord.

God we further ask you to send a hurricane to the headquarters of that liberal sodomite loving Air America network before they wake people up... er uhhh decieve them into believing the lies of Satan.

For thine is the corporation and the regulatory power of the Kingdom, Amen!

ODShowtime
01-21-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I'm sure it's going to be someone with the Value of Ashcroft and Freaky need for control over people's minds as W.

real asscroft is actually pretty qualified for the job...

CVHfan
01-21-2005, 04:16 PM
The FCC is the most worthless government agency bar none. They have always been like Nazis. Though they have been worse the last few years. I still think it is funny the way they went after Janet Jackson for what went on. Funny in a ridiculous sort of way.

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 04:54 PM
God, we ask you to send a hurricane to the headquarters of that liberal sodomite loving Air America network before they decieve them into believing the lies of Satan.

Amen!

Amen!

FORD
01-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by CVHfan
The FCC is the most worthless government agency bar none. They have always been like Nazis. Though they have been worse the last few years. I still think it is funny the way they went after Janet Jackson for what went on. Funny in a ridiculous sort of way.

I wonder if right wingers would have been as offended if it had been Titney Spears with a "wardrobe malfunction"

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 05:07 PM
I wonder if right wingers would have been as offended if it had been Titney Spears with a "wardrobe malfunction"

Of course!

I suppose you see absolutely nothing wrong with what those idiots did ??

FORD
01-21-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Of course!

What's worse for the country?

A half second flash of a woman's tit, or a corporate media brainwashing them into a state of fear to sell a needless war for the benefit of weapons manafacturers and the oil industry?

Mezro
01-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Of course!

How is nudity a problem?

Mezro...Europeans see much more than that on free TV everyday...

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 05:18 PM
Take your medicine...

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 05:19 PM
I mean FORD...

You could use some yourself, Mez...

ODShowtime
01-21-2005, 05:21 PM
naked titties ARE my medicine. seriously

Mezro
01-21-2005, 05:22 PM
I mean FORD...

You could use some yourself, Mez...

I don't know E. If medicine will make me uptight about a brief flash of nudity then I don't want any.

Mezro...I hardly think i'm part of the problem in this country...

jacksmar
01-21-2005, 05:33 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/bush.asp#leave