PDA

View Full Version : Illuminatti's Symbol Running Wild at Inaguration!!!!!!!!

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 02:26 PM
Facts are Facts bitches look at the position of the thumb. If it were a completely radom thing would the thumb be placed where it is???

http://infowars.com/articles/nwo/bush_inauguration_illuminati_hand_sign.htm

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 02:34 PM
http://infowars.com/articles/ps/inauguration_protest_photos.htm

FORD
01-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Paul McCartney does NOT worship Satan!

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Actually he worships the dollar man. Come on you and I both know Lennon is what kept the Beatles pure. I'm talking PRE YOKO also.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 02:39 PM

I don't know if you know alex jones or not. But he's a Christian nut as a person but gives mostly well informed info when it isn't based on faith.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 02:43 PM
Referance to NWO in Bush's speach.

http://infowars.com/articles/nwo/bush_inauguration_nwo_reference.htm

FORD
01-21-2005, 02:53 PM
Sure, Lennon was the brains of the Beatles without question. But Satan had nothing to do with their success. He was too busy hanging with the Stones and a little later with Led Zeppelin ;)

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 03:01 PM
Sure, Lennon was the brains of the Beatles without question. But Satan had nothing to do with their success. He was too busy hanging with the Stones and a little later with Led Zeppelin ;)

I'm not going to credit satan with their success. But your a smart dude. You know when that much money is involved and the poeple connect with it in such a loving way the luciferian order worms it's way in.

Besides I am sure that the way satan is presented to these people is in a fashion that you and I could only have a dream of having the chance to see or understand how they slime their way into their being. Any Method they want to get you they do.

What is funny is that Satan himself as these fucks see him is totally wrong/

THE CHURCH OF SATAN uses him as a metaphore for Freedom and anti the supression of true human nature.

But satan is clever in the way that is get's inside you. He tricked adam and that Bitch eve.

fanofdave
01-21-2005, 03:07 PM
i guess we'll have to assume that everyone who gives that
same hand gesture at a concert is showing their allegiance
to the devil as well.....

.....YAWN......

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by fanofdave
i guess we'll have to assume that everyone who gives that
same hand gesture at a concert is showing their allegiance
to the devil as well.....

.....YAWN......

Well I guess since the bulk of the populations spends nill to none time researching symbolism that I guess that your right about that. But the fact is that those symbols mean something and have their roots in ancient history. Do some real research. Just because some 13 year old metallica fan uses it not having a clue the history behind it doesn't make it mean any less. It means what it means weather the person knows it or not.

fanofdave
01-21-2005, 03:14 PM
it means what it means.
what the individual implies doesn't make it
what it means.....a big difference.

you may now resume watching your
x-files reruns; remember: trust no one.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by fanofdave
it means what it means.
what the individual implies doesn't make it
what it means.....a big difference.

you may now resume watching your
x-files reruns; remember: trust no one.

Dude your wrong. It means what the CREATOR of it means. Your being ignorant to the history of it because you still want to use it while your banging your mullet and rocking out. It's a luciferian symbol end of story.

Sgt Schultz
01-21-2005, 03:22 PM
Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Lucifer is my Master and will be yours soon. Thank you "W" for converting me.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 03:24 PM
Well depends on how you worship saten. If you buy into the churches definition then your worshiping a being beleived to be the devil.

If you go by the Church of satan............Satan is a metaphore. He isn't real. it's a metaphore for the sheep that mankind has become.

check out Churchofsatan.com

It's a excellent site.

Sgt Schultz
01-21-2005, 03:30 PM
Hey you know if you say Jesterstar backwards and sped up to 78 RPM it sounds just like "I want to be penetrated with your pointed Devil tail".

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Hey you know if you say Jesterstar backwards and sped up to 78 RPM it sounds just like "I want to be penetrated with your pointed Devil tail".

Actually Jesterstar isn't long enough of a word or phrase to make that type of sound at that speed dipshit. But you uneduacated and are busy milking cocks for your daily gallon of Man Flavored beverage that keeps you alive. I'd hate to hault your feeding.

Denny
01-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Facts are Facts bitches look at the position of the thumb. If it were a completely radom thing would the thumb be placed where it is???

Alex Jones has some pretty interesting ideas about this and that.

Sgt Schultz
01-21-2005, 03:39 PM
Actually Jesterstar isn't long enough of a word or phrase to make that type of sound at that speed dipshit. But you uneduacated and are busy milking cocks for your daily gallon of Man Flavored beverage that keeps you alive. I'd hate to hault your feeding.

Thanks for correcting me, I'll put a hault to my jesting.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Denny
Alex Jones has some pretty interesting ideas about this and that.

he's a really smart guy and almost and I mean this in the lightest sense of the word almost............Makes me want to research the christain Faith a bit more. But he has some incredible video's and the most in my opinion is Boheimian Grove which he put his life on the line to get that footage.

But alex being a christian pushs his own agenda in a sense because he is very down on non christian releigeions and i don't know that he isn't working for a christian group of sorts

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
Thanks for correcting me, I'll put a hault to my jesting.

Well you don't have to but please don't finger your anus when you post to me. It makes me feel weird about responding to you.

DLR'sCock
01-21-2005, 04:22 PM
Kinda odd about the hand sign though....from these folks.....

I mean kids at a Dio show??? Hell yeah....of course....because it's about metal...

But Bush and the cronies.....

makes you go, hmmmmmmm

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Kinda odd about the hand sign though....from these folks.....

I mean kids at a Dio show??? Hell yeah....of course....because it's about metal...

But Bush and the cronies.....

makes you go, hmmmmmmm

It makes you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if you have a certain level of intellagence. But your DLR'scock and you've stuck some hotties so you've got a good brain.

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 05:15 PM
saten

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 05:17 PM
But you uneduacated and are busy..

Brilliant

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 05:17 PM
Elvis=loves cock

lazlor
01-21-2005, 05:54 PM
As a member of the University of Texas at Austin Class of '91... I'm laughing my ass off right now.

If you had audio to go with those pics, you'd hear the UT Band marching by, playing "March Grandioso"

You idiots are funny sometimes...

FORD
01-21-2005, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
saten

There used to be this moron over on the Danzig board who would always post "HALE SATEN!!"

Let's just say our friend in the red suit was less than honored with his illiterate attempts at a salute.

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 06:28 PM
Haha...:D

Angel
01-21-2005, 06:30 PM
Brilliant

Elvis, thank you! I needed that laugh! :tits:

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 06:33 PM
<marquee>:elvis:</marquee>

Angel
01-21-2005, 06:35 PM
I shake my tits at you, and you come out shooting? That's not the type of "gun" you're supposed to shoot those with, ya know! ;)

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 06:42 PM
You made me nervous...;)

Angel
01-21-2005, 06:54 PM
Be afraid, be very afraid! ;)

FORD
01-21-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by lazlor
As a member of the University of Texas at Austin Class of '91... I'm laughing my ass off right now.

If you had audio to go with those pics, you'd hear the UT Band marching by, playing "March Grandioso"

But the salutes given by the BCE are NOT Texas Longhorn salutes. the website www.bushisantichrist.com deals with this subject in detail, but here's the short version:

Here is a Texas University student giving the "Longhorn" salute......
http://www.bushisantichrist.com/longhorn.jpg

Note that both hands are straight up, with the backs of the hand showing.

Now here's 4 pics of Junior, doing his hand sign......
http://www.bushisantichrist.com/satansalute1.jpg http://www.bushisantichrist.com/satansalute2.jpg
http://www.bushisantichrist.com/satansalute3.jpg
http://www.bushisantichrist.com/satansalute4.jpg

Note that in all 4 pictures, Junior's salute shows the front of his hand, with the thumb over the middle two fingers. This is the Il Cornuto (literally translated "the horn") salute that is common in SATAN WORSHIP

The two signs are different enough to be easily distinguishable for those who are paying attention. Alex Jones is from Texas. He knows what a Longhorn salute is.

For the record, Junior never attended Texas University. Actually their law school turned him down because he was an idiot. But who needs UT when your daddy can buy you an MBA at Harvard?

Oh, in case you Busheep missed that last part, Junior wanted to be an ambulance chasing, lawsuit happy attorney :D (No offense, Matt)

Guess you're all glad he's a dumbass, huh? ;)

ELVIS
01-21-2005, 07:48 PM
:rolleyes:

lazlor
01-21-2005, 09:34 PM
Ford...

Maybe I wasn't totally clear....

I was in the Longhorn Band for 3 years, went to UT for four years, and lived in Austin for five.

Suck it up, and admit that this guy, at least in this instance is wrong. Because by quoting him, and using him as your evidence... YOU are wrong on this one.

Period.

You dont really want me to prove you wrong with a multitude of photos that show what the "hookem" hand position is, do you? I really don't want to go thru the hassle of scanning decade-old photos, but I will.

I know you're insane, but you're not stupid...

Don't make me prove you wrong.

Hookem Horns!!

edit.... btw, that guy you show a picture of is just some metal head kid. He's not giving a hookem salute...

edit pt. 2.... don't ever call it Texas University.

It's The University of Texas.

UT
not
TU...
aggies call it TU, and they're generally not too bright...

rustoffa
01-21-2005, 10:03 PM
Hang loose Hawaii!!

http://img65.exs.cx/img65/6924/katy8eh.jpg

lazlor
01-21-2005, 10:05 PM
a quicky follow-up...

I was:
-born in Fort Worth
-grew up in Houston
-spent 22 years of my life in Texas
-was singing the UT Fight song at the age of three...
-my Father, Mother, Uncle, Grandfather, and Grandmother went to UT.

I essentially bleed Burnt Orange....

I could care less if this Alex says he's from Texas. He has no clue what he's talking about.

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 03:08 PM

It was the illuminatti's symbol long before Texas was a state dipshit.

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 03:08 PM
a quicky follow-up...

I was:
-born in Fort Worth
-grew up in Houston
-spent 22 years of my life in Texas
-was singing the UT Fight song at the age of three...
-my Father, Mother, Uncle, Grandfather, and Grandmother went to UT.

I essentially bleed Burnt Orange....

I could care less if this Alex says he's from Texas. He has no clue what he's talking about.

You left out the fact that your a tool in the most James Vanderbeik kind of ways.

Phil theStalker
01-22-2005, 03:30 PM
I'm not going to credit satan with their success. But your a smart dude. You know when that much money is involved and the poeple connect with it in such a loving way the luciferian order worms it's way in.

Besides I am sure that the way satan is presented to these people is in a fashion that you and I could only have a dream of having the chance to see or understand how they slime their way into their being. Any Method they want to get you they do.

What is funny is that Satan himself as these fucks see him is totally wrong/

THE CHURCH OF SATAN uses him as a metaphore for Freedom and anti the supression of true human nature.

But satan is clever in the way that is get's inside you. He tricked adam and that Bitch eve.
Listen to Jesterstar. Jesterstar has never been wrong. Jesterstar was right about everything he ever said about Joe Rogan. Jesterstar knows the Illuminati. Jesterstar knows Joe Rogan. Jesterstar is lord.

So it is written so it is so and so be it so and so and so and so forth and so on so anyway.

:spank:

DLR'sCock
01-22-2005, 03:38 PM
It makes you go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm if you have a certain level of intellagence. But your DLR'scock and you've stuck some hotties so you've got a good brain.

Actually, I have stuck quite a few hotties, in fact I stuck 2 different ones this week!!!! wooo hooo!!!!

It's great to be single again!!!

hmmmmmm

Nickdfresh
01-22-2005, 03:38 PM
Bush was/is a Skull and Bonesman, not an Illuminati.

P.S.: For more info on THe Skull & Bones, read this book. Click (http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0316735612/ref=sib_dp_pt/104-5957875-6594329#reader-link) Never read it myself, but I have heard it is quite interesting.

DLR'sCock
01-22-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Angel
I shake my tits at you, and you come out shooting? That's not the type of "gun" you're supposed to shoot those with, ya know! ;)

well, my gun is always ready....

;)

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Bush was/is a Skull and Bonesman, not an Illuminati.

P.S.: For more info on THe Skull & Bones, read this book. Click (http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0316735612/ref=sib_dp_pt/104-5957875-6594329#reader-link) Never read it myself, but I have heard it is quite interesting.

All these Groups intertwine together in some way shape or form. Bush's daddy is a known 33 degree mason. Which if you know your illuminatti history would know that the illuminatti had infilotraited the masons back in the twenties and thirties and control them for a few decades if I am not mistaken.

Skull and Bones is a stepping stones for the secret order and is a way of having a fraternity for the order without make it's true masters known.

DLR'sCock
01-22-2005, 03:59 PM
http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0MKY/is_9_27/ai_108881880

Pope fears Bush is antichrist, journalist contends

Church - journalist Wayne Madsden - Brief Article

Catholic New Times, May 18, 2003

Save a personal copy of this article and quickly find it again with Furl.net. Get started now. (It's free.)WASHINGTON DC -- According to freelance journalist Wayne Madsden, "George W Bush's blood lust, his repeated commitment to Christian beliefs and his constant references to 'evil doers,' in the eyes of many devout Catholic leaders, bear all the hallmarks of the one warned about in the Book of Revelations--the anti-Christ."

Madsen, a Washington-based writer and columnist, who often writes for Counterpunch, says that people close to the pope claim that amid these concerns, the pontiff wishes he was younger and in better health to confront the possibility that Bush may represent the person prophesized in Revelations. John Paul II has always believed the world was on the precipice of the final confrontation between Good and Evil as foretold in the New Testament.

Before he became pope, Karol Cardinal Wojtyla said, "We are now standing in the face of the greatest historical confrontation humanity has gone through. I do not think that wide circles of the American society or wide circles of the Christian community realize this fully. We are now facing the final confrontation between the church and the anti-Church, of the Gospel versus the anti-Gospel."

The pope worked tirelessly to convince leaders of nations on the UN Security Council to oppose Bush's war resolution on Iraq. Vatican sources claim they had not seen the pope more animated and determined since he fell ill to Parkinson's Disease. In the end, the pope did convince the leaders of Mexico, Chile, Cameroon and Guinea to oppose the U.S. resolution.

Madsen contends that "Bush is a dangerous right-wing ideologue who couples his political fanaticism with a neo-Christian blood cult."

COPYRIGHT 2003 Catholic New Times, Inc.
COPYRIGHT 2003 Gale Group

lazlor
01-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Jester... was I talking to you? No. But you want to continue this...

My post is predicated on your/Alex Whatshisname's argument that Bush was NOT using the Hookem salute, and I am here to say he was/is.

That has no relevancy on whether or not it was a hand gesture used by the "Illuminati" before Texas was a state, or not. I didn't say one way or the other.

I'm just saying that this Alex guy hasn't a clue as to what is or isn't a hookem signal from UT.

Now, as to calling me a tool...

You're a blowhard putz with an overinflated sense of self worth, who bases his ego on his ability to associate himself with Hitchworld or whatnot, continually saying you "own" someone, and just generally being a dipshit.

Running around on a message board, proclaiming yourself to be "the man" or whatever the hell you think you are, is at the least, laughable, and at the most, a psychotic break with reality.

Ooooh, you da man Jester, you da man.

Whatever.

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 04:15 PM
Jester... was I talking to you? No. But you want to continue this...

My post is predicated on your/Alex Whatshisname's argument that Bush was NOT using the Hookem salute, and I am here to say he was/is.

That has no relevancy on whether or not it was a hand gesture used by the "Illuminati" before Texas was a state, or not. I didn't say one way or the other.

I'm just saying that this Alex guy hasn't a clue as to what is or isn't a hookem signal from UT.

Now, as to calling me a tool...

You're a blowhard putz with an overinflated sense of self worth, who bases his ego on his ability to associate himself with Hitchworld or whatnot, continually saying you "own" someone, and just generally being a dipshit.

Running around on a message board, proclaiming yourself to be "the man" or whatever the hell you think you are, is at the least, laughable, and at the most, a psychotic break with reality.

Ooooh, you da man Jester, you da man.

Whatever.

DID I NOT SAY YOU HAVE TO LOOK INTO WHAT ALEX SAYS??? OF COURSE I DID YOU LONGHORNED COCK SUCKING QUEER.

Allow me to present you with reality. The reality is that the world is undercontrol by a cult of people who's soul purpose seems to be to destroy the planet and use mankind as ants to serve their goal. They are doing a excellent Job because the world is full of people like you that want to sit on the fence about the subject because it's to big of a issue for their 9 to 5 minds to conceive.

Wake up. Your owned. Any questions???

lazlor
01-22-2005, 05:40 PM
DID I NOT SAY YOU HAVE TO LOOK INTO WHAT ALEX SAYS??? OF COURSE I DID YOU LONGHORNED COCK SUCKING QUEER.

*****umm, sorry, I think you're projecting here. My wife would disagree with your comment....*****

Allow me to present you with reality. The reality is that the world is undercontrol

*****under control****

by a cult of people who's soul

******sole*******

purpose seems to be to destroy the planet and use mankind as ants to serve their goal. They are doing a excellent Job

*****job, or like Job from the bible?******

because the world is full of people like you that want to sit on the fence about the subject because it's to

*****too*****

big of a issue for their 9 to 5 minds to conceive.

****...ummm not a nine to fiver. Work in the film biz, have for a decade. Ask me about the time I ran into Dave when he was shooting a scene for Wayne's World 2.... real nice guy. ******

Wake up. Your owned. Any questions???

again with the owning....

so, I saw you post elsewhere about you needing help or money or something for your school books... (amazon thread)

if it's for college, get your money back, because they aren't doing their job with you very well.

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 06:09 PM
Whoop DIDDY DO. You said nothing and justified yourself to me. Thats what I called one owned loser comming up.

Go sit in the time out corner with the others.

ELVIS
01-22-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock

Pope fears Bush is antichrist.

ELVIS fears DLR'sCock is gay...

:elvis:

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 09:46 PM
ELVIS hopes DLR'sCock is gay...

Fixed that typo for you dipshit. :p

Denny
01-23-2005, 12:44 AM
he's a really smart guy and almost and I mean this in the lightest sense of the word almost............Makes me want to research the christain Faith a bit more. But he has some incredible video's and the most in my opinion is Boheimian Grove which he put his life on the line to get that footage.

But alex being a christian pushs his own agenda in a sense because he is very down on non christian releigeions and i don't know that he isn't working for a christian group of sorts

I read that thing about Jnr. mentioning the "NWO" is one of his speeches.

The whole "NWO" thing now is The WTC getting demolished a couple of years back and the Troops who are getting wiped out in IRAQ.

I've said it before and I'll say it once again........The NWO doesn't exist, it never did exist and never will exist.......Not in the way people like Jnr. are saying anyway.

Nickdfresh
01-23-2005, 12:49 AM
You guys are like out there man! You're like gone!
http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/PEPH/DH2B1.jpg

Jesterstar
01-23-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Denny
I read that thing about Jnr. mentioning the "NWO" is one of his speeches.

The whole "NWO" thing now is The WTC getting demolished a couple of years back and the Troops who are getting wiped out in IRAQ.

I've said it before and I'll say it once again........The NWO doesn't exist, it never did exist and never will exist.......Not in the way people like Jnr. are saying anyway.

If you don't see a agneda to globalize the government under one order to control all of mankind then your blind. It's scary to think about but the British empire ended is campaine not even two hundred years ago. Just because reality is presented to us as stable doesn't mean it is. We are Fed a Huge Illusion and they stuff us full and make us lazy. Open your eyes and mind to it man. This is real it's happening and the NWO is working on WW3 and they are starting to make it happen with Iraq and now it's going into talks of Iran and Syria. ONce we attack one more arab country it's going to unify the rest of them against us. Bush and them all know this. THe Neo-con order that they work for wants this. They will deliver because they have very demanding masters. Don't be afraid to know what THE TRUTH is.

DLR'sCock
01-23-2005, 02:59 PM
ELVIS fears DLR'sCock is gay...

Well, one would suspect that you might be dealing with some sort of inner turmoil since you are fixated on me.

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 03:24 PM
Here is a follow up.