PDA

View Full Version : POT POT POT! pics incl.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 03:27 PM
Just thought Id show ya's my grow op. This plant is over 3 feet tall now and will produce dozens of large red hair buds. (after the drying and curing is complete) One week from now the plant will be cut down and stripped.

Big Troubles

Big Troubles
:D party anyone?

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 03:28 PM
look at all those buds guys and gals! Whoo hoo!

Mezro
01-21-2005, 03:31 PM
Well...you said you were a gardener.

Mezro...don't smoke but those look like some pretty healthy plants...

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 03:34 PM
:D Healthy for sure. all naturals too. No fertilizers at all. Im proud to be a gardener!

Mezro
01-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
:D Healthy for sure. all naturals too. No fertilizers at all. Im proud to be a gardener!

Talk about having a green thumb.

Mezro...i'd shit on the soil to help the plants grow...a little corn is good for nature...

MAX
01-21-2005, 04:20 PM
That's illegal.

Ya damn reefer addicts. :rolleyes:

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Dude those plants look like they couldn't get a 3erd grader high. I know a real grower and his buds about the size of your 3 foot plant. you think I'm playing but I'm not. Your a failure at growing just liek you are at life.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Dude those plants look like they couldn't get a 3erd grader high. I know a real grower and his buds about the size of your 3 foot plant. you think I'm playing but I'm not. Your a failure at growing just liek you are at life.

:rolleyes: you dont know what the fuck you are talking about...like usual. What kind of weed do you smoke? What wattage of light, or grow bulbs does he use? For a 12" starter plant, at what temperature, should it be stored and for how long? That's what I thought. These plants have been doing fine for a few years now. After I streak the plant of all its buds, I get oil from the roots, I replant the stems (off the larger stems, being the strongest) and re-start in water, without soil. "thc" in its purest form, is the chemical that will give you a harsh coming down after words. Mine are not high in thc, but are high in natural components. You get a stone, like you wont want to get off the couch for 2 hours, kinda high. trust me junior, Ive been doing this for years.

in case you think Im still "full of it" check with some stronger authority.

http://www.marijuana.com/

now go try to fuck up some other thread.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 05:31 PM

3rd grader? well you would know.

a "real grower" LOL Im a "fake grower" :D duh.

a bud the size of my 3 foot plant? really. show me a picture of this fantastic, outer space single bud! Maybe its that big after you smoke? ;)

I dont think you are playing. I think you are a shit disturber, that ends up looking foolish.

Just "liek" you are at life? Bwahahahahaha!

I guess 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th impressions are really tough...

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 05:32 PM
BTW, you maybe confused here. My plant right now, wouldn't get a third grader high, because there are no buds on it yet. That's what all those white hairs will produce. You are probably one of those :tool:'s who think the leaves get you high. :D

Guitar Shark
01-21-2005, 05:32 PM
That's a cute little umbrella you've got there. ;)

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by MAX
That's illegal.

Ya damn reefer addicts. :rolleyes:

"Can't get enough of that cannabis" err...Sugar Crisp. :D

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 05:35 PM
yeah, all the spring shit is hanging there. Hey, gimme a break we just moved in. lolBoxes and shit still everywhere. Sucks. But I made sure the plant was moved in.

Dan
01-21-2005, 05:49 PM
Just thought Id show ya's my grow op. This plant is over 3 feet tall now and will produce dozens of large red hair buds. (after the drying and curing is complete) One week from now the plant will be cut down and stripped.

Now B.T,don't forget to send some to me in a Teddy Bear in the post.HaHa.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 05:50 PM
LOL It will be the whole bear! stick his head in your mouth and light that fuckers feet on fire! :D

CROWBAR
01-21-2005, 06:17 PM
Lookin' good bro! One week to go? Buds look like they're just starting to fill, hope ya got a helluva light system! No offense. Just remember, don't bogart that joint my friend!

MMMMMMM, BUDDAH!! :baaa: :smoke2:

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by CROWBAR
Lookin' good bro! One week to go? Buds look like they're just starting to fill, hope ya got a helluva light system! No offense. Just remember, don't bogart that joint my friend!

MMMMMMM, BUDDAH!! :baaa: :smoke2:

yeah for the next week, you power them with 2 grow lamps at 100 watts each. Then cover with a garbage back and give total darkness for 24 hours. Those little white hairs will bud and colour in 7 days. Thats when ya got to shock them. They are white russian seeds. Strongest that I know of? Unless someone has had stronger? Id guess these are 18 to 20% thc?

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 06:24 PM
the light system is an old ballister, from a jr level school that was throwing shit out when they renovated. So it yields the power I need. I start off with light blue grows at 40watts. Like $8 a bulb. The 100 watt fuckers, cost me $160 at our Hemp Growing store called the Green Kingdom. :D

CROWBAR
01-21-2005, 06:29 PM
I'd be leary of the power company bro, drawing extra juice is the tipoff! Be careful, hate to see anybody go down! :baaa:

ZahZoo
01-21-2005, 06:44 PM
BT... take those long stems and some string and bend then all over to open up the center of the plant. Move your light within 2-6 inches from it. You can actually train the plant to grow out and narrow about the length & width of the light. The bending over of the top branches will let more light in to the center of the plant and cause more secontary branches to grow... IE more bud. Put it on a weekly fertilizer schedule too and you'll get more growth. I'd suggest a couple of more light fixtures as well. Nice plants BTW!!

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 07:09 PM
good advice! Thanks.

I have started the bending process on this plant when it first shot a rod up and made the first stem bend to the right. Not sure if you can tell in the pic or not? But the main branch is shaped like an "S". 2-6 inches from the base? I dont want to cook it. :D I think I will move the light in closer though and try bending some more. Maybe string it up a bit? There are a lot of small white flowers in the center. I know they'll bud, but maybe if I do what you suggest they(small flowers) will connect upwards? By george, this is gonna be fuckin great. Thanks.

DeadOrAlive
01-21-2005, 07:24 PM
Oh come on baby, pass me a little of that stuff... *inhales* WOOWEE!!! That's the shit man!!

Golden AWe
01-21-2005, 09:19 PM
I miss Denmark. :(

rustoffa
01-21-2005, 09:29 PM
I get the whole "it's in the basement" thing...hangers, hawaiian shirt, etc.

But what in the fuck is up with that huge satanic ritual slab?:confused:

Sacrificing folks is no way to nurture your kind bud.
:mad:

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by rustoffa
I get the whole "it's in the basement" thing...hangers, hawaiian shirt, etc.

But what in the fuck is up with that huge satanic ritual slab?:confused:

Sacrificing folks is no way to nurture your kind bud.
:mad:

what "slab"? The green thing? That's just the topper to a old wooden dresser. :D I started the plant up there, then moved it down to the next shelf. Although sacrificing folks does sound like more fun. ;)

rustoffa
01-21-2005, 10:19 PM
what "slab"? The green thing? That's just the topper to a old wooden dresser. :D I started the plant up there, then moved it down to the next shelf. Although sacrificing folks does sound like more fun. ;)

There I go again, looking for the macabre in anything I come across.

Talk about rotting bodies as fertilizer though.....I put some of this fish emulsion fertilizer shit on my tomato plants one year.....a goddamned nightmare.

Every fucking tomcat with a set from miles around came and kicked ass and/or just screamed like a motherfucker.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 10:23 PM
:rolleyes: you dont know what the fuck you are talking about...like usual. What kind of weed do you smoke? What wattage of light, or grow bulbs does he use? For a 12" starter plant, at what temperature, should it be stored and for how long? That's what I thought. These plants have been doing fine for a few years now. After I streak the plant of all its buds, I get oil from the roots, I replant the stems (off the larger stems, being the strongest) and re-start in water, without soil. "thc" in its purest form, is the chemical that will give you a harsh coming down after words. Mine are not high in thc, but are high in natural components. You get a stone, like you wont want to get off the couch for 2 hours, kinda high. trust me junior, Ive been doing this for years.

in case you think Im still "full of it" check with some stronger authority.

http://www.marijuana.com/

now go try to fuck up some other thread.

I don't know what the fuck I am talking about??? It's total fact that yoru dad and uncle killed themselves at their failure of a grower son.

I'm just kidding. I'm sure they died a terrible death and I shouldn't make fun of that. But I can't help myself.

Anyway Gay ROD. Let me remind you your weed sucks just like you suck fucking cocks in hell with nig Nogs bangin your loose ass apart you fucking gay cock sucking whore.

I'm Drunk go fuck yourself now your going to get owned by WEAPON X the newest more ruthless member of the HITCHWORLD CULT that will take over all of the fucking net.

Here he is.

Evenin' Queer. Weapon X here. The STAR tells my half your family got knocked off. I said I already know, I injected them with two kinds of cheese, forcefed them pork rolled in ranch dressing and fried them in southern style batter. how do you think they died, natural causes?

Back to JESTERSTAR

Your fucking owned bitch boy.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:25 PM
LOL thats funny. They say when you use bone or fish meal as an additive you should always water it in right away, so it not only gets to the roots pronto, but also because these additives leave strong odors and attract anything from flies to small animals. I start tomatoes late late winter indoors 2 weeks into Feb and put all the shit in that i want, then when it's time to transplant outside, I just use Miracle Grow every 2 weeks after. I use winter wrap to keep the alley cats from shitting in my garden though.

are we getting off track? :D

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:26 PM
Can I be your bitch boy?

:D No thank you.

Someone please laugh at his "jokes", Im starting to feel sorry for him.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 10:39 PM
:D No thank you.

Someone please laugh at his "jokes", Im starting to feel sorry for him.

I feel sorry for you. Your dad killed himself so he didn't have to deal with his pot head son. He was sick of your shit.

This is weapon X I introduce you to the most ruthless fucking asshole ever to face you bitches. This is weapon X's Posts.

Also, you should know that when I placed him in the hot oil, his bowels released,

rustoffa
01-21-2005, 10:39 PM
LOL thats funny. They say when you use bone or fish meal as an additive you should always water it in right away, so it not only gets to the roots pronto, but also because these additives leave strong odors and attract anything from flies to small animals. I start tomatoes late late winter indoors 2 weeks into Feb and put all the shit in that i want, then when it's time to transplant outside, I just use Miracle Grow every 2 weeks after. I use winter wrap to keep the alley cats from shitting in my garden though.

are we getting off track? :D

:D

Let me assure you, this was no mere feline defacting problem that I had with the fish emulsion fertilizer shit.

It would always start around 10 PM....rrrrrooow.....rrrowww.

That shit didn't bother me...

But later on, like around 1 or 2 AM?

There ain't an Italian horror film on the planet that can disturb you like the sounds that came from my garden....

Fucking trains as stratovariouses....loud...unrelenting.

I'll never use that shit again.

Ask me about shooting tomcats with ratshot for quality sleep as profit.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:40 PM
:D LOL So store bought veggies then?

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 10:42 PM

You buy Veggies and stuff them in your ass more than 3 times. Anything less than that is gay.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:42 PM
I am a drunk nobody, desperatley trying to gather friends

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:43 PM
I am gay.

Ok... No one is interested... go away now. :D

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:45 PM
Is it possible for you to talk about anything intellegent? Or is this some sort of "ball flexing competition" that I'm supposed to be impressed with? I'll tell you what. If you think you are "hot shit". Lets have ourselves a long look in the mirror and ask, just what it is, YOU think makes you so "funny"?

rustoffa
01-21-2005, 10:50 PM

Thank goodness for the neighborhood covenants.

Fucking uptight bulldykes unwittingly saved me from my personal hell complaining about the cucumber vines looking like weeds.

I gotta give the old lady props on this thing, 'cause the bulldykes were just miffed about her tooling around the yard and just waving.

In the end, fuck the bulldykes and their cucumbers.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:54 PM
LOL

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 11:13 PM
Big Troubles I don't cry about the dead I party with them. My grandfather brought me weed from the other side bitch. You've never smoked anything more powerful than I have.

thefive
01-21-2005, 11:13 PM
I feel sorry for you. Your dad killed himself so he didn't have to deal with his pot head son. He was sick of your shit.

Hey Rude FUCK!!!!!!! You are one SICK MOTHA FUCKER talking like that. Did you get beat up in high school all the time? I betcha your one of those guys that go to a bar with 4 friends and you and your buddies get into a fight with 4 other guys and you are the one HIDING UNDER THE TABLE.

Jesterstar
01-21-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by thefive
Hey Rude FUCK!!!!!!! You are one SICK MOTHA FUCKER talking like that. Did you get beat up in high school all the time? I betcha your one of those guys that go to a bar with 4 friends and you and your buddies get into a fight with 4 other guys and you are the one HIDING UNDER THE TABLE.

Nope never got beat up. I use to terrize losers like you. Bigtroubles is a good sport. I push him becasue he's capable of handaling it. Weather he know's it or not I like the guy. He laughes when I talk about the dead. He knows that there is something beyond reality. Fear shouldn't be on your Menu of existance. But it is. I'll eat you alive. Don't try and take this challenge your not even close to ready.

thefive
01-21-2005, 11:30 PM
Nope never got beat up. I use to terrize losers like you. Bigtroubles is a good sport. I push him becasue he's capable of handaling it. Weather he know's it or not I like the guy. He laughes when I talk about the dead. He knows that there is something beyond reality. Fear shouldn't be on your Menu of existance. But it is. I'll eat you alive. Don't try and take this challenge your not even close to ready.

Drunks are a dime a dozen in life. Yeah I know you got beat up in high school. You are just brave because you are in front of a monitor and a keyboard. I think you would be the sloth victim in the movie SEVEN starring Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. I think if people met you in real life and they were asked what victim would Jesterstar be in the movie SEVEN? They would say the Sloth person.

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 12:20 AM
Drunks are a dime a dozen in life. Yeah I know you got beat up in high school. You are just brave because you are in front of a monitor and a keyboard. I think you would be the sloth victim in the movie SEVEN starring Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman. I think if people met you in real life and they were asked what victim would Jesterstar be in the movie SEVEN? They would say the Sloth person.

You really think you've PEGGED JESTERSTAR????

I'm one sexy muther fucker with a sexy ass girlfriend. Your life is a fraction of mine. Accept it. I'm 25 she is 19. That's the way it is bitches.

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 12:27 AM
Also, don't forget, CF, hindsight is 20/20.Nite!

Big Troubles
01-22-2005, 08:45 PM
CF? what the fuck did I miss? What is hindsight? What the fuck are YOU smoking?

Dan
01-22-2005, 08:51 PM
CF? what the fuck did I miss? What is hindsight? What the fuck are YOU smoking?

I think he's smoking Tea Leaves.

thefive
01-22-2005, 08:53 PM
What the fuck are YOU smoking?

Maybe it should be what are you shooting in your arm or toe????

Big Troubles
01-22-2005, 09:00 PM
LOL no shooting. Just weed. No tobacco even. ;) Got to keep the body clean of those chemicals.

thefive
01-22-2005, 09:09 PM
LOL no shooting. Just weed. No tobacco even. ;) Got to keep the body clean of those chemicals.

I know you know but I was talking to Jest.

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 09:45 PM
Man I owned alot of people tripping last night. I've still got it.

Suck me bitches

LadyTudor2711
01-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Hey there,

A word of advice, don't post pictures of your plants. She looks healthy. An old bud, no pun intended, was The Bud Of the Month for High Times in 87 and he got nicked.

Fuzzy is still in prison. Keep this to yourself. Kind bud is a rare comodity, but do make it an extinct one. Keep it in your pantry with your cupcakes...

"I know you rider, gonna miss me when I'm gone, and that the sun will shine in my back door someday"... beneift from wisdom... J.G.

Chinacat,
LT,

ALM

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 10:10 PM
Those plants are a joke. I showed a buddy and he asked why was he fucking up those plants. BT sucks at everything he does.

LadyTudor2711
01-22-2005, 10:16 PM
Those plants are a joke. I showed a buddy and he asked why was he fucking up those plants. BT sucks at everything he does.
Posting pics is a no no. Duh????? Don't put the horse before the cart.. Who said that??

Ramble on rose,

LT .

Jesterstar
01-22-2005, 10:21 PM
what is going to happen when I start my "DRUNK DRIVING SHOW"???

Is that a no no also???

Nickdfresh
01-22-2005, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by LadyTudor2711
Hey there,

A word of advice, don't post pictures of your plants. She looks healthy. An old bud, no pun intended, was The Bud Of the Month for High Times in 87 and he got nicked.

Fuzzy is still in prison. Keep this to yourself. Kind bud is a rare comodity, but do make it an extinct one. Keep it in your pantry with your cupcakes...

"I know you rider, gonna miss me when I'm gone, and that the sun will shine in my back door someday"... beneift from wisdom... J.G.

Chinacat,
LT,

ALM

He's from Canada. The authorities are a bit more lenient up in the Great White North. I don't believe it is legal, but it is decriminalized to the point you can keep it in the privacy of your own home, sort of like Alaska.

Big Troubles
01-22-2005, 11:19 PM
Ive been doing it long enough now, Im to the point where I don't care. The law states that you cant have or own it any more than most American state law states, but in Canada, the cops spend most of the time looking for real criminals. Not one plant owner. ;) (unless you live in Hawaii. There is legal bud there) And Jerkystar, believe me when I say this, Im not trying to hurt your feelings but, you dont know any friends that grow weed, you prob dont have friends. Hell, you prob don't even smoke weed. Your rambling here last night only further proved what an idiot everybody already thinks of you. You dont look down at anyone here, let alone me chum. Keep your hands inside the cart at all times, or you'll end up just as useful as Flappo. :D

Jesterstar
01-23-2005, 12:31 AM
Ive been doing it long enough now, Im to the point where I don't care. The law states that you cant have or own it any more than most American state law states, but in Canada, the cops spend most of the time looking for real criminals. Not one plant owner. ;) (unless you live in Hawaii. There is legal bud there) And Jerkystar, believe me when I say this, Im not trying to hurt your feelings but, you dont know any friends that grow weed, you prob dont have friends. Hell, you prob don't even smoke weed. Your rambling here last night only further proved what an idiot everybody already thinks of you. You dont look down at anyone here, let alone me chum. Keep your hands inside the cart at all times, or you'll end up just as useful as Flappo. :D

ARe you kidding me??? I owned his place into the Ground last night with the help of my special friend WEAPON X. We both agreed that you were sucking cock when you responded to us. Flappo is the most useful thing on this board. I'm on my way to the TOP SONNY JIM. You sit in your Canada or.........AMERICAN LIGHT as I like to call it and smoke your shitty looking weed and fumble your hand around in your pants and sink to my level when I want you to. Your my Widdle Doggie on a leash and I walk you around and let everyone judge you. Who do you think told FLAPPO to own you into the ground. I had a Chat with him and I saw your little PM. I told FLAPPO you needed to be stopped at all costs. Your gayness was to much for one private message. It's been good bye threads and tears since then. Your fucking owned I SAID IT YOU NEED TO GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairwrning
01-23-2005, 09:44 AM

lmao...this actually happened to me.....me and some friends were next in line for the pool table..when this prick jumps up on our turn...when i said something he swung..i swung..it was like a fuckin movie...had to be 10 people in this thing...i got tackled across a table...when i hit the ground i looked over and..sure as shit..ther's 1 of my "friends"under the table..

thefive
01-24-2005, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by fairwrning
lmao...this actually happened to me.....me and some friends were next in line for the pool table..when this prick jumps up on our turn...when i said something he swung..i swung..it was like a fuckin movie...had to be 10 people in this thing...i got tackled across a table...when i hit the ground i looked over and..sure as shit..ther's 1 of my "friends"under the table..

I hate people like that. It shows their character. The people who do that are the same type of people that ignored Hitler. They just do not want to face reality. Those are the Michael Moores in life. IN 1939 Poland was yelling for help to the European Nations telling them that Hitler was going to attack them. Nobody listened to them. Well after Hitler attacked Poland everybody had to face reality.

flappo
01-24-2005, 08:12 AM

watch it , faggy , or i'll kick your ass round the site again

you want me to ?

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by flappo
watch it , faggy , or i'll kick your ass round the site again

you want me to ?

:rolleyes: you appartently don't do anything else here to contribute. So don't let me stop you.

It looks like you've got your hands full with Katydid and D.I.King.

flappo
01-24-2005, 09:47 AM
and wtf do you bring to the table , dopey ?

coupla shitty gardening tips and a personality disorder complex

i think you should start another goodbye thread

just say it like you mean it this time

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 02:37 PM
and wtf do you bring to the table , dopey ?

coupla shitty gardening tips and a personality disorder complex

i think you should start another goodbye thread

just say it like you mean it this time

Granted, Im not in the same league as your "pee pee and pooh pooh" jokes, but I feel I contribute just enough. I talk more Dave Halen in 1 week here, than you've done all year. Go photo shop another pic retard. :rolleyes:

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 02:38 PM
and BTW, since I hate to repeat myself....

you missed this. You may want to reply, before anyone thinks I got the last word in. :rolleyes: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=374748#post374748

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 02:40 PM
:D Fookin ace, look @ me! I be da kink of dis heer Mountain! :rolleyes: fak fook!

More like FREAK!

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 03:01 PM
Please dude. Since i've arrived here We've kicked it in high gear. Hitchworld owns this site. We've got people terrafied to post simply based on the FEAR JESTERSTAR might target them and own them into oblibvion. Same with Flapps or any other member of Hitchworld. Fucking owned bitches. All of you. Watch your step BIG TWUBBLES you take on Hitchworld you take on the best. A simple apolgy thread saying your sorry to all of us will be fine.

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 04:45 PM
LMAO! that's a good one. :D Finally, something funny comes out of your fucking face hole.

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 04:48 PM
I wasn't joking I suggest you do as I say. I'm sure Hitchworld will have no issue owning you into the fucking ground and making you wish you never tried taking on a mass of the most ruthless internet posters ever to fucking post on the internet. I'm waiting for the apology thread. MAke it happen. I'm really more of a doer myself.

Sarge's Little Helper
01-24-2005, 04:48 PM
I wasn't joking I suggest you do as I say. I'm sure Hitchworld will have no issue owning you into the fucking ground and making you wish you never tried taking on a mass of the most ruthless internet posters ever to fucking post on the internet. I'm waiting for the apology thread. MAke it happen. I'm really more of a doer myself.

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 04:50 PM
the little helper doesn't even know what you are talking about. :tool:

:rolleyes:

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 04:52 PM
"making you wish you never tried taking on a mass of the most ruthless internet posters ever to fucking post on the internet."

LMAO! Too much. That's like saying, The biggest, stinkiest shit, you NEVER see or smell. :D Go away little girl and try to remember, none of this is real. Moron.

flappo
01-24-2005, 05:03 PM
you're a fucking pathetic deluded dipshit , chris

or is it your fag neigbour ?

me jealous of you ?

yeah

i'm sooo jealous of a fucking gardener

hahah

you stupid fucking prick

Jesterstar
01-24-2005, 05:22 PM
He's a gardner. What a fucking shit job. He's shit. He's owned next question.

WARF
01-24-2005, 05:41 PM
JesterSTAR date January 2005, orbiting the non-dlr forum in the Minarian jesterstar system. This star has long given evidence of entering a nova phase, and six months ago, a research station was established to make close-up studies of this star as Big Trouble's death approaches. The Roth Army is now entering a critical period, and the hitchworld Enterprise has ordered flappo to evacuate the station, before the Roth Army becomes uninhabitable!! You will all fucking die a slow painful death... as WEAPON X IS EXPOSED!!

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 05:41 PM
He's a gardner. What a fucking shit job. He's shit. He's owned next question.

what was the first question, Jerkystar? That's what I thought. :rolleyes: you are the fly and Flapoop is the shit. :rofl:

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 05:49 PM
you're a fucking pathetic deluded dipshit , chris

or is it your fag neigbour ?

me jealous of you ?

yeah

i'm sooo jealous of a fucking gardener

hahah

you stupid fucking prick

do you read what you type? I wont get into detail about your atrocious spelling errors.. no, not the ones you intentionally type in to be "cool", but the glaring obvious ones you make without even knowing. Use the spell link. For all of us. Mkay?

Never. Not once did I claim to be a gardener. Landscaper. I own my own business, and have over 50 clients. Just bought a house using that said money. :D How old will you be when you retire asswipe? :cool:

Landscaping/landscapers, do more than "garden" work. You'd know that if you picked up a book without "pop outs".

But regardless of any of that, I never claimed you were jealous of me being a "gardener". I said you were jealous because I said "good bye as a mod" and made a thread about it. That said thread (no not Right said Fred) has over 100 pages. That bothers you. That constitutes envy and jealousy. I don't care if you admit it. You know it already and that's good enough. You post nothing of interest around here. In fact you are nothing more than comic relief, and you know what? That's all good too. Everyone needs a clown to laugh at. You are him. Take pride in that. ;)

BTW, my "neighbor"( with an "h") is 3 blocks away and his name is still Keith. (Mr Grumpyass here)

:tool:

flappo
01-24-2005, 05:58 PM
landscape gardener

BIG FAKKIN DEALIO

ok , you mow lawns uphill then

hahaha

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 05:58 PM
How many threads has either of you two ass fuckers, started recently, with David Lee Roth as the topic?

Need help?

Zero. Now you know what you idiots contribute. Zero.

Still want to know what the next question is Jerkystar?

How long will Jerkystar tread water, after his S.S Flappo has sunk?

;) Not fucking long I hope. Oh my God... Did you hear that? I think it was Weapon X.

Nope. It was just me. I farted. :D

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 06:00 PM
landscape gardener

BIG FAKKIN DEALIO

ok , you mow lawns uphill then

hahaha

retaining walls.

portable pools and spas

redesigning lots and floral yards.

ponds.

pressure treated cedar fencing.

flappo
yeah , i AM the comic relief

cos unlike you - i'm fucking funny

ask aboot

i post at LOTS of boards , i mean DOZENS

and they ALL agree that i'm a funny wisecracking , photoshopping gagster

get over it , garden boy

you'll never amount to anything

on the net or in reality

hahaha

Big Troubles
"uphill" I think is two words.

flappo
01-24-2005, 06:01 PM
retaining walls.

portable pools and spas

redesigning lots and floral yards.

ponds.

pressure treated cedar fencing.

is that supposed to impress me ?

you mow ponds ??

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 06:02 PM
Oh ok. Yeah you are right. I might as well pack it in then. I know, Ive come this far but... Flapoop, the imaginary messege board clown told me off so I better run. You THINK you are that great, but in fact, you are laughed at for all the wrong reasons.

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 06:02 PM
is that supposed to impress me ?

you mow ponds ??

Ok. That was funny.:D

flappo
01-24-2005, 06:03 PM
"uphill" I think is two words.

don't be so pedantic , you parsimonius pultroon

my knowledge of the english language vastly outweighs yours , thats a given

a few spellink errors here or there - No big ting

at least teh cuntent is GOLD™

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 06:04 PM
so when are you gonna let the cat out of the bag and actualy tell me what you do for a living? Try to keep it in the realm of possibilities if you can. What Rocket Scientist? Some sort of Dr. Im sure.

flappo
01-24-2005, 06:05 PM
nope

i KNOW i'm grate

i'm a fakkin internet legend , baybee™

and you mow ponds in between waiting for some old cow to snuff it so you can collect her bingo money and pay off your crack habit

you're outta yer fakkin league , little man

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 06:06 PM
Are you not afraid of Weapon X? He seems to only appear when alcohol is added to that mentally challenged, drool drippin'- mongoloid Jerkystar...?

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 06:07 PM
nope

i KNOW i'm grate

i'm a fakkin internet legend , baybee™

and you mow ponds in between waiting for some old cow to snuff it so you can collect her bingo money and pay off your crack habit

you're outta yer fakkin league , little man

Mow ponds. :D Bingo money, sure. Crack habit? I doubt it. Most are old rich fuckers, so yeah eventually they will die. But wont we all when Weapon X is revealed!!!????

flappo
01-24-2005, 06:08 PM
don't change the subject , chris

a chicken on the net and a chicken in the real world , eh ?

jester is a lot funnier than you could ever fucking dream of being , plus he owned joe rogan on his own site

wot u done , niggah ?

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 06:10 PM
wasn't this thread, YOU RUINED, about my fucking POT plant!? Jesus Christ man. You shit on everything. You say I seek attention? What the fuck are you doing now, for the last 2 pages?

Be nice or I wont share my white russian bud. (according to Jerkystar, his friend has 4 foot buds!, so maybe you wont want mine.) Mine will be about corn cob size. From 4inches to 12". Good shit too. :D Might lighten you up a tad.

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 06:13 PM
don't change the subject , chris

a chicken on the net and a chicken in the real world , eh ?

jester is a lot funnier than you could ever fucking dream of being , plus he owned joe rogan on his own site

wot u done , niggah ?

change the subject? The thread is called POT POT POT. You changed it. Dumb ass.

Chicken? No thanks. You go ahead though, I hear the bird flu is making its rounds to your neck of the woods. :D

How'd you know I was black?

Never met Joe Rogan, dont care to. So how would that impress me? I dont dream of being funny, unlike you and ass-friend JS, it all comes naturally.:)

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 06:14 PM
So its time....

Big Troubles
Once again....

Big Troubles
to tell you...

flappo
01-24-2005, 06:15 PM
what am i doing ?

owning you of course , dimwit

it happens so often you'd think you'd have gotten the hang of this shit by now

now do that rolleye thing

kewl

now roll over and beg and stick your tongue out

good bitch

Big Troubles
01-24-2005, 06:16 PM
to fuck off and pretend to own someone else. cause I dont budge idiot. Does it look like Im owned? Fuck you are retarded.

Sarge's Little Helper
01-24-2005, 06:16 PM
to fuck off and pretend to own someone else. cause I dont budge idiot. Does it look like Im owned? Fuck you are retarded.

<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/admin/dbprefs.php</b> on line <b>52</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>302</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>318</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>187</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/util.php</b> on line <b>235</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): Too many connections in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in <b>/home/rotharmy/public_html/forums/alice/faqbot/src/graphnew.php</b> on line <b>298</b><br />

Dan
01-24-2005, 06:20 PM
wasn't this thread, YOU RUINED, about my fucking POT plant!? Jesus Christ man. You shit on everything. You say I seek attention? What the fuck are you doing now, for the last 2 pages?

Be nice or I wont share my white russian bud. (according to Jerkystar, his friend has 4 foot buds!, so maybe you wont want mine.) Mine will be about corn cob size. From 4inches to 12". Good shit too. :D Might lighten you up a tad.

Lets talk about Pot.

Dan
01-24-2005, 06:23 PM
Lets talk about Pot,like it says in the thread people.

flappo
01-25-2005, 06:40 PM
hhaha

even the bot's getting in on owning chris

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 08:05 AM
Who hasn't owned that fag. Hes pathetic. I've had broken toys more fun than him. He's just a widdle boy in a BIG MAN'S game.

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 09:03 AM
Who hasn't owned that fag. Hes pathetic. I've had broken toys more fun than him. He's just a widdle boy in a BIG MAN'S game.

I liken you two idiots like a shit you've been waiting to push out all day. Cramps and the whole 9 yards. You rush yourself to the crapper, whip down your pants and push out, what you think will be the greatest shit of them all... Only to find yourself pushing out a fart. ;) You two are GIANT letdowns. Jerkystar, admitting you've played with broken toys, only proves what a fucking retard, most ppl already thought you were. :rolleyes: And the constant use of the word "fag" only further shows insecurities in your own sexuality. Jesus, you guys are like pre-schoolers.

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 09:51 AM
Please they only thing with my sexuality I'm insecure about is the fact that I am WAY to secure with it. You know what it's like being JESTERSTAR??? Talented...........25 which means I'm young my whole life ahead of me. Good looking to the EXSTREAM!!!!!!! My girlfreind is Hot and 19 and I can oil her up and give it to her anytime I want. Face it dude compared to me your Dried Shit in the desert. I'm a tropical forest full of life and if your married if you wife saw me then she would want to fuck me. I get that alot. It's a curse. I doubt my girl would see you and think anything other than grandpa.

flappo
01-26-2005, 10:24 AM
I liken you two idiots like a shit you've been waiting to push out all day. Cramps and the whole 9 yards. You rush yourself to the crapper, whip down your pants and push out, what you think will be the greatest shit of them all... Only to find yourself pushing out a fart. ;) You two are GIANT letdowns. Jerkystar, admitting you've played with broken toys, only proves what a fucking retard, most ppl already thought you were. :rolleyes: And the constant use of the word "fag" only further shows insecurities in your own sexuality. Jesus, you guys are like pre-schoolers.

one minute you kiss my ass 'hey flappo , let's stop all this arguing' like the whiny bitch fag you are

the next , you start having a dig with lameass comebacks

look , chris

if you REALLY wanna fuck with me , go ahead

make my day

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 11:14 AM
Please they only thing with my sexuality I'm insecure about is the fact that I am WAY to secure with it. You know what it's like being JESTERSTAR??? Talented...........25 which means I'm young my whole life ahead of me. Good looking to the EXSTREAM!!!!!!! My girlfreind is Hot and 19 and I can oil her up and give it to her anytime I want. Face it dude compared to me your Dried Shit in the desert. I'm a tropical forest full of life and if your married if you wife saw me then she would want to fuck me. I get that alot. It's a curse. I doubt my girl would see you and think anything other than grandpa.

spelling spelling spelling my friend. learn it. Use it. Live with it. ;)

Your "girlfriend" obviously doesn't care how smart you are. (EXSTREAM-LOL)

Im amazed at how smart you think you are, but yet Im playing you- Everytime I post, you and your pooh pusher reply. Carry on making a fool of yourself. It's hilarious.

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 11:21 AM
one minute you kiss my ass 'hey flappo , let's stop all this arguing' like the whiny bitch fag you are

the next , you start having a dig with lameass comebacks

look , chris

if you REALLY wanna fuck with me , go ahead

make my day

Hey, where the fuck is my avatar? LMAO! Awe, c'mon Flapoop, let's stop all this arguing. :rofl: Idiot. I do what I want. When I want. I make rules and I break said rules. You have not figured that out yet? I say good bye, but yet, I dont leave. You say you own me? I say, Ive had you owned since day one. You are nothing more than the joke I told you, you were along time ago. I post you reply. I own you. If my comebacks are "so lameless", why keep replying? :rolleyes: Obviously Ive gotten to you. You and your girlfriend Jerkyspunk. ;) So I have an idea, why not start a few more threads to "immortalize" me in. :D
I mean, for someone to claim to be so smart, you really should just take a look at all the stupid posts you make. Your come backs are preDICKtable and tired. How long can you call someone a "fag" before it loses all meaning? If you dont think you're a :tool:, just remember the old saying, of "you are, who you hang around with". Take a long hard look at your friends campy, unintelligent replies to everyone, not just me. If you think that idiot is cool, then you've lost ALL ranking with me dump boy.:rolleyes:

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 11:57 AM
spelling spelling spelling my friend. learn it. Use it. Live with it. ;)

Your "girlfriend" obviously doesn't care how smart you are. (EXSTREAM-LOL)

Im amazed at how smart you think you are, but yet Im playing you- Everytime I post, you and your pooh pusher reply. Carry on making a fool of yourself. It's hilarious.

What is Hillarious is your cry baby thread when you rubbed your vagina and shit your diaper. The only thing you can say to me Is about my spelling. I see the spell check thing. I don't use it because I don't give a fuck. Your such a tool and getting owned so bad you have to reach out for the only thing you know and were ever good at was spelling. But you even suck at that. Not just that you would claim that sucking cocks was your best deal but even though you love to do it you suck at that also. Your a failure at everything you do. Everyone knows it.

flappo
01-26-2005, 12:25 PM
Hey, where the fuck is my avatar? LMAO! Awe, c'mon Flapoop, let's stop all this arguing. :rofl: Idiot. I do what I want. When I want. I make rules and I break said rules. You have not figured that out yet? I say good bye, but yet, I dont leave. You say you own me? I say, Ive had you owned since day one. You are nothing more than the joke I told you, you were along time ago. I post you reply. I own you. If my comebacks are "so lameless", why keep replying? :rolleyes: Obviously Ive gotten to you. You and your girlfriend Jerkyspunk. ;) So I have an idea, why not start a few more threads to "immortalize" me in. :D
I mean, for someone to claim to be so smart, you really should just take a look at all the stupid posts you make. Your come backs are preDICKtable and tired. How long can you call someone a "fag" before it loses all meaning? If you dont think you're a :tool:, just remember the old saying, of "you are, who you hang around with". Take a long hard look at your friends campy, unintelligent replies to everyone, not just me. If you think that idiot is cool, then you've lost ALL ranking with me dump boy.:rolleyes:

i know one thing aboot you

you're a fucking moron

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 12:26 PM

you're a fucking moron

He is one of the biggest losers I think we've ever encountered. I mean god you think when you outmatched in every sense of the word you'd not do what this guy is doing,.

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 12:34 PM
He is one of the biggest losers I think we've ever encountered. I mean god you think when you outmatched in every sense of the word you'd not do what this guy is doing,.

Zzzzzzz....

See what I mean by retarded? :stupid:

flappo
01-26-2005, 12:34 PM
i'm still waiting for his mod backup

in fact ANY backup

the mods all laughed at him when he whined like a faggot aboot his dad snuffing it , that shows what they think aboot him

he brags aboot being 'in' with the mods and webbies but is incapable of posting anything to backup his claims

basically , chris is a pathetic lying little wanker who destroyed himself with the 'goodbye' thread six fucking months ago and still thinks he has a chance against me and the rest of the site , now

deluded , whiny faggot , hop back on your hovermower and go cut some grass

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 12:35 PM

you're a fucking moron

I know one thing "aboot" you too. You are finished. ;) Yawn.

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 12:35 PM
Zzzzzzz....

See what I mean by retarded? :stupid:

See what I mean that noone likes you and your a loser??? Maybe I should use a smiley...............Never mind don't need em.

flappo
01-26-2005, 12:36 PM
with you ?

yeah , there's not much left to own now is there ??

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 12:36 PM
I know one thing "aboot" you too. You are finished. ;) Yawn.

Dude you threaten Flappo your ruine your life. I suggest you knock it off now.

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 12:38 PM
i'm still waiting for his mod backup

in fact ANY backup

the mods all laughed at him when he whined like a faggot aboot his dad snuffing it , that shows what they think aboot him

he brags aboot being 'in' with the mods and webbies but is incapable of posting anything to backup his claims

basically , chris is a pathetic lying little wanker who destroyed himself with the 'goodbye' thread six fucking months ago and still thinks he has a chance against me and the rest of the site , now

deluded , whiny faggot , hop back on your hovermower and go cut some grass

"fag" "moron" "whiny" "cry baby"... Do you have terrets? :rolleyes:

So far fruity, you are the only one CRYING "aboot" my good bye thread SIX months ago. Get on with your life. You are wasting valuable oxygen talking "aboot" something nobody even cares "aboot".

I really am feeling sorry for you.

flappo
01-26-2005, 12:39 PM
hey chris

this was 6 months ago

some thinge NEVER change , do they ?

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 12:39 PM
See what I mean that noone likes you and your a loser??? Maybe I should use a smiley...............Never mind don't need em.

it's "you're" not "your". maybe you should use a smiley, because that would indicate that you think your stuff is actually funny. Sadly though, everyone thinks you're an idiot.:) -here's a smiley, just for you.

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 12:41 PM
Dude you threaten Flappo your ruine your life. I suggest you knock it off now.

ha ha ha... yeah Im scared. Weapon Y or X is coming!!!!! Oh my God, get out of the way!!!! :rolleyes:

make me stop asswipe.

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 12:43 PM
hey chris

this was 6 months ago

some thinge NEVER change , do they ?

hey Flapoop,

actually Im flattered. :D Know what else never changes? Your shtick. Photoshopped pics of total strangers on your hardrive? Does your Mom know you are using her Mac for that perverted shit?

go start another thread with my name on it. :D I like the attention and PM's I get. ;)

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 12:44 PM
Your doing it to yourself. I've already warned you.

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 12:45 PM
Stop, Im laughing so hard Im gonna piss in your girlfriend. :D :tool:

flappo
01-26-2005, 12:57 PM
hey Flapoop,

actually Im flattered. :D Know what else never changes? Your shtick. Photoshopped pics of total strangers on your hardrive? Does your Mom know you are using her Mac for that perverted shit?

go start another thread with my name on it. :D I like the attention and PM's I get. ;)

yeah , it's real weird to do chops , isn't it ?

you wanna get a fucking reality check , dopey

Rikk
01-26-2005, 01:03 PM
This morning before going in, I had a good masturbate. I was very hard and it felt very good jacking it off.

Rikk
01-26-2005, 01:04 PM
it's "you're" not "your".

Hey, that's my gag...not yours.:mad:

Dan
01-26-2005, 01:24 PM

That's where you are wrong,Chris has plenty of Friends.

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Dan
That's where you are wrong,Chris has plenty of Friends.

Who??? You??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
Hey, that's my gag...not yours.:mad:

sorry man. It's just so hard not using it on Jerskyspunk. :D

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 01:38 PM

you wanna get naked , sexy?

No thank you. :D

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 01:39 PM
This morning before going in, I had a good masturbate. I was very hard and it felt very good jacking it off.

Me too. Dont you find it gets to be monotonous though? Every morning? Every evening? :p

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 01:40 PM

Hey Jerkystar? Read back the thread and add up your friends and we'll compare. ;) Moron.

Rikk
01-26-2005, 01:42 PM
I enjoy masturbating. It's certainly no comparison to the real thing. But I've been having a good run and even then feel the need to still indulge the self often.

Sometimes a sex drive is only increased when one gets more sex.

Here's a question for you all...what kind of tissue do you use to gather the results? Or do you just let it go on the shower floor? Or do you just let it spray all over the bedsheets so the missus can lie in it later?

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 01:46 PM
I enjoy masturbating. It's certainly no comparison to the real thing. But I've been having a good run and even then feel the need to still indulge the self often.

Sometimes a sex drive is only increased when one gets more sex.

Here's a question for you all...what kind of tissue do you use to gather the results? Or do you just let it go on the shower floor? Or do you just let it spray all over the bedsheets so the missus can lie in it later?

Maybe this is too personal and too soon to share with ya, but I find if you spank yourself over the toilet bowl, you'll flush the mess away. :D No tissues. No old socks or t shirts. :lol:

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 02:33 PM
Hey Jerkystar? Read back the thread and add up your friends and we'll compare. ;) Moron.

Dude my freinds are in real life not on the net. But I have very powerful net frends. More powerful then you could ever dream.

Dan
01-26-2005, 03:57 PM

Yes me,do you have a problem with that?

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 03:58 PM
Dude my freinds are in real life not on the net. But I have very powerful net frends. More powerful then you could ever dream.

well which is it? Friends here or real life? Or is the answer better suited to be dependant on who's asking the question?

Are you still preparing Weapon X?

Am I still owned?

Don't worry, it's not necessary for you to answer. They are rhetorical questions.

Just ponder. Mkay, fella?

CROWBAR
01-26-2005, 04:06 PM
......so anyway, we were talking about pot right????

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 04:08 PM
:D Finally, another cool cat wanting to talk the dope. The original pics I put up, are nothing compared to what they look like now. I think that was a week ago??? Well, they have jumped another1/8 to 1/4 inch and gained in bud mass. Im gonna yield about 3 ounces for sure.

watched Alien vs Predator last night with my buddy, and I think we could've used some of it then. lol

flappo
01-26-2005, 04:54 PM
i bet when you ran out of popcorn you gave him a blowjob

anything rather than kiss your ugly wife goodnight , eh ?

ZahZoo
01-26-2005, 05:40 PM
I think we should take a moment and thank flappo for providing the necessary tonage of fertilizer for this gardening adventure!!!

Rikk you are still a sick bastard... hope your mom never reads this board!! ;)

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 05:40 PM
wife works full time nights. so the buddy and I had the place to ourselves!!! Whoo hoo.... More fag jokes are a comin' folks... Stand back, while Flaps whips out his latest homo jokes.

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
I think we should take a moment and thank flappo for providing the necessary tonage of fertilizer for this gardening adventure!!!

Rikk you are still a sick bastard... hope your mom never reads this board!! ;)

yeah, almost TOO MUCH fertilizer for my plants. :D

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 05:50 PM
can I give you a blowjob ?

so this is it? This is the GRATE- Flap-assbackwards Flappo? Jesus Christ. This was too fucking easy. I have you and your boyfriend replying to EVERY single post I make. :D Ive got you wrapped around my dick like a $2 whore. Better go back to playing with Katydid and D.I.K and try your luck with them wanker. you are not even in my fucking sport pal. When YOU start to point out other peoples spelling mistakes, that's when Flapoop is all out of gas. Go ahead Nancy. Click the reply button. :rolleyes:

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 06:03 PM
updated pics. another 2 weeks Im guessing I will yield some good bud. Maybe 4 to 6 inches.

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 06:04 PM

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 06:05 PM

Dan
01-26-2005, 06:13 PM
B.T make that two Teddy Bears in the post.Nce plants.

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 06:18 PM
Yeah they are bumping up eh? :D I had the guy over that sold me the seeds originaly and he freaked out. I guess because Im doing all of this naturaly. No high intesity lights. Just grow bulbs and 2 flourecents from Canadian Tire.

Jesterstar
01-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Dan
Yes me,do you have a problem with that?

If you want to be gay with BT that is fine with me. I don't have a problem with it.

But let it be knownw that his buds are the tiniest I've ever seen ever. He's owned your owned now go home.

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 12:47 PM
Pay no attention to Jerkyspunk Dan. I do believe, i say, I do believe he's wearing his jock on his head again. :D

You 2 silly bastards (assflap and yourself) have tried to tear down the threads and posts Ive made, but you've lost all support and backing. You also end up looking like idiots to the same people you profess to, that you OWN me? Good luck proving that fact. Saying that you OWN someone, and actually owning someone are two totally different things. If you dont believe me, just ask Edwado. Im sure he'll be glad to help you out the minute he's done ishopping a pic of a total stranger on his 15" monitor and G5. oops... Who's owned? No go fuck off before I do more embarassing work on you two fools.

flappo
01-27-2005, 12:59 PM
i have plenty of backup

ask sarge , hitch and the webbies

if i wanted to , i could get you banned , after all , i did get you demodded

just say the word

:)

flappo
01-27-2005, 01:00 PM
yeah

it was ME who got YOU demodded

what you got to say aboot that ?

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 01:00 PM
LOL Yeah. :rolleyes: you got me demodded? Sure sure. Edwado, you need to ask your siblings what you should do next I think. ;) Like I said, you were pegged many months ago.

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 01:04 PM
yeah

it was ME who got YOU demodded

what you got to say aboot that ?

HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

well, Id say what Id normally say. You need help. LOL You are delusional and in need of a pussy. Maybe if you stopped pretending to be someone important in life and actually became important you'd get that long awaited pussy.

you are finished with me Edwado. Completely. So now why don't you move on to that 60 yr old woman with no knowledge of VH whatsoever and try to own her. mkay Ed?

flappo
01-27-2005, 01:30 PM
who's edwado ?

my moniker is flappo

short for edwardocatflappo

there's an R in that

as in RETARD

which sums you up 100%

:)

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 05:47 PM
Shhh... somewhere you can hear a tiny violin in the distance.