PDA

View Full Version : Wheres my baby boy?

Rikksgirl
01-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Rikky?
Honey~ Where are you? I brought you a 12 pk and I have dinner waiting for you ... Oh and I rented "Goodfellas" for tonight. Oh and I'm showerd and naked... Will you be home tonight?

Rikk
01-21-2005, 05:10 PM
I won't be around all night.

Don't call me a baby boy, or I'll give YOU a spanking.

Now go crawl to the kitchen and get me a beer.

Guitar Shark
01-21-2005, 05:20 PM
This trend is becoming silly...

guwapo_rocker
01-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Don't say silly, Max will edit your post!!:D

Carmine
01-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Must be Friday Night at the Army....

check all iron at the gates...tie a rope around your horse....order up a shot of Kentucky Red Eye......and AWAY we go!

MAX
01-21-2005, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Don't say silly, Max will edit your post!!:D

Shut the fuck up. I edited one word cos you fucked up my thread. Waaaaaaaaa........Ma-Ma.......

Stop your fucking crying. If it bothers you so much then I'll go put your widdwe "Siwwy" back instead of "Grate."

Judas Priest, how old are you again? Friggin' crybaby.

guwapo_rocker
01-21-2005, 05:43 PM
Leave my posts alone Trixie!!!

And you're still silly!!

MAX
01-21-2005, 05:48 PM
Not until you stop crying. My six year old is more of a man than you. He just kicks me in the shins instead of crying like wuss when he's pissed.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 05:48 PM
LOL sorry... Its just kinda funny.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 05:49 PM
I think everyone could use a bit of my weed. :D That's what I fuckin' think!

guwapo_rocker
01-21-2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Not until you stop crying. My six year old is more of a man than you. He just kicks me in the shins instead of crying like wuss when he's pissed.

I'm not crying Trixie.....and you ARE silly!!

MAX
I've finally figured out Guwapo's avatar. That's what he does when he's not given any ice cream. Sticks his head in the can and cries.

lms2
So break out Big T!

lms2
01-21-2005, 05:51 PM
its Friday night, and...

MAX
01-21-2005, 05:54 PM

Suuuup Shark?

Nice to see you. :)

Fabulous Shadow
01-21-2005, 05:56 PM
SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE HOLDING HANDS!

MAX
01-21-2005, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
SHINY HAPPY PEOPLE HOLDING HANDS!

That song is gay.

MAX
01-21-2005, 05:57 PM
R.E.M. is gay.

Guitar Shark
01-21-2005, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Suuuup Shark?

Nice to see you. :)

Hey man. Not sure what everyone is bitching about, go ahead and edit my posts anytime. You'd probably just improve them. ;)

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 05:58 PM
:D

Dan
01-21-2005, 05:59 PM
I want to get High so High.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 06:01 PM
hey Dan.. From New Zealand? I heard there was major fires burning around your area. True?

MAX
01-21-2005, 06:02 PM
Hey man. Not sure what everyone is bitching about, go ahead and edit my posts anytime. You'd probably just improve them. ;)

Thank you sir but I think your posts are just fine in and of themselves. Anyway, I had a fun thread going and Guwapo fucked it up so I changed the word "silly" to "grate" and now his panties are in a wad.

Fabulous Shadow
01-21-2005, 06:02 PM
I smoke two joints in the morning
I smoke to joints at night
I smoke to joints before I smoke two joints
and then I smoke two more...

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 06:04 PM
LMAO!

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 06:05 PM
I have never been high in the daytime. Ever. I always waited until dark. Not sure why. Just felt more relaxing.

MAX
01-21-2005, 06:06 PM
Bunch of damn reefer addicts.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 06:07 PM
yeah I think thats two threads Ive polluted with my mary janish talk. :D

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 06:08 PM
you dont smoke?

Fabulous Shadow
01-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Well that’s the funk elastic, the blunt I twist it
The slamafied, (buddafied) funk on your discus
Oh, what you messed with, you got to bare witness
Catch a ho and another ho merry christmas
Yes I smoke shit, straight off the roach clip
I roach it roll the blunt at once to approach it
Forward motion make you sway like the ocean
The herb is more than just a powerful potion
What’s the commotion, yo I’m not joking around
People learning about, what they’re smoking
My oven is on high, when I roast the quail
Tell bill clinton to go and inhale
Exhale, now you felt the funk of the power
Now feel the effects...

Dan
01-21-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
hey Dan.. From New Zealand? I heard there was major fires burning around your area. True?

B.T if your counting the curry I have last night yes,still burning.

Earthquakes in Wellington.

Bush fires in Aussie.

MAX
01-21-2005, 06:10 PM
you dont smoke?

Nope. Maybe if I'm really drunk and at a party I'll take a toke. I've never really been into dope.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Dan
B.T if your counting the curry I have last night yes,still burning.

Earthquakes in Wellington.

Bush fires in Aussie.

yup, bush fires in Austrailia. That's it. I heard something on the radio this morn.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Nope. Maybe if I'm really drunk and at a party I'll take a toke. I've never really been into dope.

Believe it or not, I actually dont smoke that much either. Never really was easily addicted to stuff. I smoked for 16 years then quit 2 years ago. Booze I like though. My weed. I can make a $20 gram last a month easy. Other people would have that gone in an hour. :D

Im more into the growing part of it. Just for the kicks.

MAX
01-21-2005, 06:24 PM
Pot always made me feel both lazy and paranoid. I'm far too active. My vice was coke back in college. What an idiot I was. :rolleyes:

Fabulous Shadow
01-21-2005, 06:25 PM
I prefer Pepsi!

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 06:26 PM
coke scares me. I never was paranoid smoking. Just acceptted the natural chemical process I think. I read alot about it first before I smoked it, so I knew what was happening. It calms ya. But lazy? yeah, thats why, if and when I do smoke, Im indoors and its at night.

MAX
01-21-2005, 06:30 PM
I dunno? I used to like to go to the desert and take psychedelics years back as well. Groups of us from my frat would go to Southern Utah (Beautiful down there) camping and eat mushrooms or drop acid and hike, mountainbike or rock climb for hours.

ZahZoo
01-21-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Nope. I've never really been into dope.

How did all that dope get into you then... You born that way??

heh heh couldn't resist!! ;)

Fabulous Shadow
01-21-2005, 06:35 PM
I have never been into drug or alcohol. I think my biggest vice is TACOS!

MAX
01-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
How did all that dope get into you then... You born that way??

heh heh couldn't resist!! ;)

uh huh uh huh uh huh

Good one ZZ. :)

How in the heck have you been?

ZahZoo
01-21-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
I have never been into drug or alcohol. I think my biggest vice is TACOS!

There is a 12 step program for Chalupa heads ya know? ;)

ZahZoo
01-21-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by MAX
uh huh uh huh uh huh

I've been good... too much business travel and livin outta suitcases though. Home for a while... life is good!! Now if I could stay home and send the kids away it would be just perfect!! :)

MAX
01-21-2005, 06:42 PM
I've been good... too much business travel and livin outta suitcases though. Home for a while... life is good!! Now if I could stay home and send the kids away it would be just perfect!! :)

I hear you my friend. ;)

Fabulous Shadow
01-21-2005, 06:56 PM
There is a 12 step program for Chalupa heads ya know? ;)

Chalupas? That ain't a taco! I'm talking tacos al carbon!

Dan
01-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Believe it or not, I actually dont smoke that much either. Never really was easily addicted to stuff. I smoked for 16 years then quit 2 years ago. Booze I like though. My weed. I can make a $20 gram last a month easy. Other people would have that gone in an hour. :D

Im more into the growing part of it. Just for the kicks.

Hemp farming down here in N.Z is a big thing now,it's amazing what you can do with it.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Hemp farming down here in N.Z is a big thing now,it's amazing what you can do with it.

I know Im amazed everytime I smoke it. :D

they advertise clothing etc... here, but they sell screens for pipes and hoses for bongs too!

Dan
01-21-2005, 07:28 PM
I know Im amazed everytime I smoke it. :D

they advertise clothing etc... here, but they sell screens for pipes and hoses for bongs too!

Yeah,Hemp clothes,soap,even Hemp drinks.Anyone for a Hemp G-string?

MAX
01-21-2005, 10:36 PM
I was liking this. :)

Let's talk about drugs.

*Jeeze, I guess that's what it's come to. My baby (My daughter, who's ten) is having a sleepover and I'm reminiscing about high times*

Here I am on a Friday night REMEMBERING getting ripped over the weekend? LOL!!!

Hey, any fellow former coke users? Ever do "Snow Cones?" ;) Snorting, licking the nip on your female partner. Ahhhhh......

Those were the days..........;)

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:39 PM
You are scaring me. :eek:

MAX
01-21-2005, 10:47 PM
You are scaring me. :eek:

Why? :confused:

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:50 PM
I just never did coke before. i always heard "stories". Nose bleeds and knockouts. I like weed, cause the most damage I'll do is pig out on spare ribs and sleep til noon. :D

Rikk
01-21-2005, 10:50 PM
Nothing wrong with doing coke, as long as it's not a habit and is taken in reasonable moderation. Also not good to keep taking it past a certain age...I mean Entistle age.

It's a fun drug as long as it's taken carefully.

Of course, it's also the kind of drug one can only reminisce upon when supervising a sleepover...

Weed fucks me up. Makes me paranoid. There was one incident where I actually couldn't perform because of weed and I went off that shit.

ALinChainz
01-21-2005, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by MAX

Those were the days..........;)

And you knew who you were then ... girls were girls, and men were men ... Max, VH could sure use a man like David Lee Roth again ...

A MILLION drug stories ... I got them before they got me though ...

Well, for the most part. :D

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:52 PM
Ive heard that said before too. that weed makes you impotent over a long period of time. Then again, so does beer. :D I ain't gonna put down my beer. no fuckin' way. ;)

Rikk
01-21-2005, 10:56 PM
LOL.

Beer has never made me impotent, but I sure as hell know a few times thinking I was John Holmes and woke up in the morning to have the woman tell me it was quicker than Hagar eating a submarine and not very good. LMFAO.

Weed only did that to me once. That was enough. LOL. It wasn't exactly impotence, but more just a complete lack of ability when it came to anything. Coke does the opposite.

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:57 PM
ok I'll do it. :D

Big Troubles
01-21-2005, 10:58 PM
actualy, Im taking off now. g'nite ya'll. Someone may want to keep an eye on at least one of jesterstar's personalities, just in case he falls off the edge of the web or something. ;)

MAX
01-21-2005, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
It wasn't exactly impotence, but more just a complete lack of ability when it came to anything. Coke does the opposite.

With coke I think it's harder to "get going" so to speak but once there, the stamina is un-fucking-believable once mastered. ;)

MAX
01-21-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
And you knew who you were then ... girls were girls, and men were men ... Max, VH could sure use a man like David Lee Roth again ...

Where is David Lee Roth? Where is he when we needed him?

The Army STILL has to obtain that Fuglee tune as our anthem. I tried with their drummer but no dice. Great song though.

guwapo_rocker
01-21-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by MAX
uh huh uh huh uh huh

Stealing Hitch's shit now? Fuck do you have anything original??

Edit this Trixie....you are dumb, and you are not funny!!!

And oh yeah, SILLY!!!:D

MAX
01-21-2005, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Stealing Hitch's shit now? Fuck do you have anything original??

Edit this Trixie....you are dumb, and you are not funny!!!

And oh yeah, SILLY!!!:D

Green eyes of jealousy aye?

I highly doubt ol' Hitch will mind cos I've been around long enough. Heck, ol' Hitchy and I have consumed mass quantities together. Why don't you tell Flappo, Seeny or ANY people who have been around the same shit? Hitch loved the lime jello with baloney strips that I gave him for Christmas you asshole!!! Incase you never noticed doofus, the laughing is also extremely reminiscent of Beavis and Butthead? Can't use that either newbie? lol. Oh, I forgot!!! You WERE NEVER a member of the ORIGINAL ARMY!!! Ummmmm......I WAS!!!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Go post something in main so I can edit ONE word!!! Fucking worthless tool. :rolleyes:

MAX
01-21-2005, 11:55 PM
At the end of the day Guwapo, you are just pissed that I am a legend within the VH online community. People both love me and KNOW me and it pisses you off to no end. Brother Mez just said I'm almost an "Icon" and I won't argue cos I'm that fucking cocky. You however, ughhh........

Maybe you ought to get on that "Queer eye for the Rodent Guy?" It might hepppp.

For now, you can be my bitch? No, scratch that cos I only want beautiful women in my quarry. You can mop up my cum stains and Mez's women's "winter wonderlands" aiiiight?

Now go get a bucket, a mop and shut the fuck up. :D

guwapo_rocker
01-22-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by MAX
At the end of the day Guwapo, you are just pissed that I am a legend within the VH online community.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Golden AWe
01-22-2005, 10:32 AM
pops

Ally_Kat
01-22-2005, 03:24 PM
uh, yeah. We have a PM feature for a reason folks.