PDA

View Full Version : Mike Francesa Is A Fat Arrogant Prick

fenway5150
01-22-2005, 01:01 PM
Just thought I'd put that out there for those of you who are familiar with this big fat-ass.

This guy pretty much thinks he knows more than everyone about everything involving sports.

Dave's PA Rental
01-22-2005, 02:58 PM
I used to be able to listen to WFAN when I lived in southern Rhode Island (even got on the Mike and The Mad Dog Show once...) I never really had a problem with him...course, I havent been able to listen to him daily for about 8 years...maybe he got cocky with the Yankee WS wins...

Dave's PA Rental
01-22-2005, 02:59 PM
I heard that Russo really handed him his hat after the ALCS...

Va Beach VH Fan
01-22-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by fenway5150
This guy pretty much thinks he knows more than everyone about everything involving sports.

Christ, you could say that about a whole helluva lot of "experts" in today's sports media....

Since we're heavy into football, let's keep it at that for this discussion...

Salisbury
Theismann
Dierdorf
Cross

Should I go on ???

redblkwht
01-23-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
Christ, you could say that about a whole helluva lot of "experts" in today's sports media....

Since we're heavy into football, let's keep it at that for this discussion...

Salisbury
Theismann
Dierdorf
Cross

Should I go on ??? Geez, how many assholes are in this thread? LMAO thinking space balls movie brain fart..lmao!

Lou
01-23-2005, 01:04 PM
Put Merrill Hoge on there. I'm glad he picked the Falcons and Stillers to win today, reaffirms my conviction that it's really gonna be the Eagles and Patriots.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-23-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Lou
Put Merrill Hoge on there. I'm glad he picked the Falcons and Stillers to win today, reaffirms my conviction that it's really gonna be the Eagles and Patriots.

Of course you would think that....

And I suppose that Jaworski picking the Eagles is OK by you ???

Lou
01-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Yeah it's just fine, because that's who's gonna win the game.

Merrill Hoge picked the Eagles to go 8-8 this year, and Washington to win the division. When the Eagles started 7-0, he still wasn't backing down. He doesn't even articulate why Stillers and Falcons will win, he just says they will. I was watching ESPN2 last night, and he spent a lot of time talking about Brian Westbrook, and then quickly goes, "Well McNabb won't have a lot of time to throw, so the Falcons will win." I forget why he said the Stillers would win, I think it was because one of their safeties knows how to play the flat better. What a joke he is. I can't remember him picking the Eagles to actually win a game this year.

Katydid
05-29-2005, 10:48 PM
Someone subscibed me to Channel 4 in NY. He is the sports guy, right? I got page after page of their whole news schedule every day. I opened a couple and posted them to a site I am in. Then I just had to unsubscribe...

I wondered if someone from here did it as a joke to pester me? Funny you all should be talking about Mike O as he calls himself.

monkeythe
05-30-2005, 07:12 PM
I think that Russo is the bigger prick of the Mike & the Mad Dog Duo. At least Francessa is repectful to athletes & GM's that call into the show, whereas Russo will just go into rants and not let them answer questions. It is terrible and makes me wonder why they would call in to speak to him