PDA

View Full Version : The Inauguration Of George Bush Does Not Mean We’ve Lost

McCarrens
01-25-2005, 08:58 AM
Dear MoveonPlease Member,

While less than 52% of this nation’s electorate and less than 10% of the world celebrates the illegal, divisive, no recount allowed, Ohio voter fraud, slimmest of margins, refusal to count California twice, win by George Bush, we here at MoveOnPlease along with millions of the disenfranchised voters (who we wish would have gotten off their big fat...sofas and voted when it counted), will be out on the streets January 20 celebrating the inauguration of the legitimate winners of the 2004 presidential race...John Kerry and...um...who was it...wait a minute...I’ve got it on the tip of my tongue...you know, the adorable young guy with the hair and...oh, yeah...John Edwards.

While those on the right may poo-poo our Democratic right to protest the illegitimate takeover of our government and label us as just bad-losers, must we remind them that the Constitution that they profess so much to love gives us the right not only to demonstrate, but if we want, set up a separate and distinct seat of power. We’re pretty sure it’s in that part that says you can’t yell "fire" in a crowded movie theater.

Well, this isn’t a movie theater. This is our country, and while yes, there are movie theaters in it, though they are now referred to as cineplexes, we’re going to yell "FIRE" if we damn well please. And in this case, "Fire" means, we’re going to do everything we can to flame the people’s burning passion for a blazing new government. Okay, we might have misused the metaphor, but certainly not the point. We will not sit and let a criminal administration continue to lie and mislead this nation.

Although we have yet to have Kerry and Edwards agree to it... in actuality we’re having a tough time locating them...we will go forward with the Inauguration of President Kerry and Vice President The Other Guy...The People’s President and Vice President. Sort of like Mohammed Ali was the people’s champion, though he didn’t accept being drafted into the Army and Viet Nam, which may we remind you, John Kerry reported to duty for.

And after the Inauguration and the balls, that we’re sure will go later and have more "A" list stars involved than the boring one in D.C., we will create a shadow government...THE UNITED STATES OF THE LEGITIMATE AMERICA. Not in Washington, but in Beverly Hills-adjacent, where we’ve rented out some office speace and a post office box which, until WE, THE PEOPLE are returned to our rightful seat of power, will rule fairly and without a war we did not ask for.

Of course, in doing so, we will need to ask our MoveOnPlease membership to reach a little deeper into their pockets and come up with the monies needed to purchase a properly-manned military, stylish but dignified US of LA Supreme Court robes and the deposit we have been asked for by the people who will be renting us the larger P.O. Box we’re looking into upgrading to.

Please watch for our new U.S. of L.A. Federal Government updates. Until then, on Inauguration Day, party like it’s 1984! Or Animal Farm. Something by Orwell.

:D

Nickdfresh
01-25-2005, 11:21 AM
Another, rambling, nonsensical, and generally useless post by:

ODShowtime
01-25-2005, 01:01 PM
butthole

McCarrens
01-25-2005, 07:57 PM
Nickdfresh, I don't look like that anymore.

I have different glasses now.

But it is good you remember how good a journalist I am.

Some people get jealous of how great my career is going but not you.

And that takes real character.

ELVIS
01-25-2005, 08:01 PM
You wrote that crap ??

It reads like a Wayne L. post!

LoungeMachine
01-25-2005, 08:03 PM
Could the Right please come claim this HACK.

We don't want him.

He makes the Left look bad

Nickdfresh
01-25-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by McCarrens
Nickdfresh, I don't look like that anymore.

I have different glasses now.

But it is good you remember how good a journalist I am.

Let's see:

Dear MoveonPlease Member,

While less than 52% of this nation’s electorate and less than 10% of the world celebrates the illegal, divisive, no recount allowed, Ohio voter fraud, slimmest of margins, refusal to count California twice, win by George Bush, we here at MoveOnPlease along with millions of the disenfranchised voters (who we wish would have gotten off their big fat...sofas and voted when it counted), will be out on the streets January 20 celebrating the inauguration of the legitimate winners of the 2004 presidential race...John Kerry and...um...who was it...wait a minute...I’ve got it on the tip of my tongue...you know, the adorable young guy with the hair and...oh, yeah...John Edwards.

:D

You wrote a paragraph sized run-on sentence (fragment) full of grammatical errors with no punctuation except the lone period at the end.

LOL

I would really like to know what newspaper you write for. Because dude, in all seriousness, I have had 15-year-old students that can express themselves far better in prose than you ever will.

Now get the fuck out! You are embarrassing Elvis, BigTrain, BigBadBrian, and every other Conservative on this forum! We liberals/moderates have been running circles around them as it is!

ELVIS
01-25-2005, 11:00 PM
NO WAY can McCarrens possibly get paid money to write...

Nickdfresh
01-25-2005, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
NO WAY can McCarrens possibly get paid money to write...

Maybe he gets paid money NOT to write, sort of like farmers getting paid NOT TO RAISE CROPS?!

Although he never actually claimed to make money, I believe he said something like, "My writing has won awards." Maybe it was the literary equivalent of the Golden Raspberries?

Cathedral
01-25-2005, 11:30 PM
But you all didn't lose, you just don't know it yet.
If Kerry had won the election, then and only then would you have lost.

Let's all have a coke and a smile, sing some campfire songs, and chase women. :)

Roth On!

Rice in '08..............

Nickdfresh
01-25-2005, 11:30 PM

Why would I be jealous of your stellar promotion to head gas station attendant/cashier?

Nickdfresh
01-25-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

Condi in 08.' Oh, I think her star will fall over the next four years, though those paying attention will have noticed it was never very high anyways.;)

LoungeMachine
01-25-2005, 11:35 PM
But you all didn't lose, you just don't know it yet.
If Kerry had won the election, then and only then would you have lost.

Let's all have a coke and a smile, sing some campfire songs, and chase women. :)

Roth On!

Jerry Rice maybe........:rolleyes:

Open the windows BEFORE you use the oven cleaner Catheter:D

ELVIS
01-25-2005, 11:36 PM
Condi vs Hillary

LoungeMachine
01-25-2005, 11:40 PM
Condi vs Hillary

Condi will have resigned in disgrace by then for having an affair with George......

But in a cat fight I'd take Dragon Lady anyday, even WITH Condi's helemt hair:D

Besides, they're already pimping Jed

ELVIS
01-25-2005, 11:42 PM
Jeb ??

LoungeMachine
01-25-2005, 11:44 PM
Jeb ??

well certainly not Neil:D

you know, stealing all that money and stuff......

LoungeMachine
01-25-2005, 11:48 PM
Divorce reveals Neil Bush secrets

The president's brother was divorced earlier this year
George W Bush's brother Neil outlined business deals and admitted to sexual liaisons with strangers in his divorce proceedings, a news agency has said.
Neil Bush was to receive $2m in stock options from a semiconductor firm despite having no education in the field, he told the court in March.

He also said he had sex with women in Asia who had come to his hotel room. He said they had not asked to be paid.

"It was very unusual," Mr Bush said in response to a lawyer's question.

He told the court he did not know if they were prostitutes, the Reuters news agency reported, saying it had seen a transcript of the 4 March deposition.

Neil Bush is now divorced from Sharon, his wife of 23 years.

He is the third child of former President George Bush and his wife Barbara.

Silverado

He came under heavy criticism when a bank of which he was director collapsed in the 1980s - and was bailed out by the government at a cost of $1bn.

I personally would object to the assumption that they're investing $2m in me

Neil Bush
on his contract with Grace
He denied wrongdoing in the failure of Silverado Savings & Loan, but was fined $50,000 and banned from banking.

In the divorce proceedings, Sharon Bush's lawyer pressed him on why a semiconductor firm would offer him $2m in stock.

Mr Bush signed a contract with Grace Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp in August 2002.

The firm is backed by the son of former Chinese President Jiang Zemin.

Marshall Davis Brown, the lawyer, suggested Mr Bush had "not a lot of demonstrable business experience that would bring about a company investing $2m in you".

"I personally would object to the assumption that they're investing $2m in me," Mr Bush replied.

He said has was acting as a consultant for the company and sitting on its board of directors.

He added that he had not yet received stock from Grace.

Reuters said that Grace, Mr Bush and Mr Bush's divorce lawyer declined to comment or were unavailable.

LoungeMachine
01-25-2005, 11:48 PM
REPUBLICAN FAMILY VALUES AT IT'S FINEST

Cathedral
01-25-2005, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Jerry Rice maybe........:rolleyes:

Open the windows BEFORE you use the oven cleaner Catheter:D

LMMFAO @ Catheter.
After i'm done laughing i'll get offended....No i won't, Yes i will, No i won't.....Oh fuck it, It fits cause today i'm in a pissy mood, lol.

Cathedral
01-25-2005, 11:52 PM
I was joking about Condi actually.
I'm not ready for a woman President, and neither is the rest of America.

The last thing we need is a President who is without a clear mind one week out of every month.
Besides, Woman are too damned vindictive, sneaky, cold.......I can think of more but my brain is farting right now.

LoungeMachine
01-25-2005, 11:52 PM

Besides, they're already pimping Jed

oOOPS

Watching too many episodes of West Wing:D

LoungeMachine
01-25-2005, 11:54 PM

The last thing we need is a President who is without a clear mind one week out of every month.

Well that would certai..............

nah

TOO fucking easy

:cool:

ELVIS
01-26-2005, 12:04 AM

I'm not ready for a woman President, and neither is the rest of America.

The idea of Hillary running is being discussed very widely, without any mention of having a woman president...

If the Democrats consider her, the republicans might consider running a woman...

A black woman would get nearly all of the minority vote, as well as the conservative vote, especially against Hillary...

:elvis:

Cathedral
01-26-2005, 12:07 AM
I don't know enough about Condi yet to even consider voting for her.
I do know enough about Hillary that there is no way in hell i'd sit still for her being the first.

Given her track record, her candidacy is a bust, period.

On the bright side, It would give us a 4 year spell at bitching the Dems ears off with our own brand of conspiracy theories, lol.

ELVIS
01-26-2005, 12:12 AM
I do know enough about Hillary that there is no way in hell i'd sit still for her being the first.

Or William being the first man ??

Cathedral
01-26-2005, 12:31 AM
See, that just opens up a whole situation that is more fitting for a comic book.

How in the hell could any self respecting man want that title?
Whats he gonna do, decorate the White House and attend all the Womens Rights events?

I don't even see that working at all.
That's a pussy job waiting to be created, and like i said, I'm not ready for that drastic a change in the system.

I'd sooner call Richard Simmons President before Hillary.

ELVIS
01-26-2005, 12:33 AM
Now now Cat...:D

Cathedral
01-26-2005, 12:54 AM
Yeah, you're right, that was over the line...No, It destroyed the line.

Hmmmmmm,

Oh, I know....

Rudy in '08! (Not sure how to spell Giulliani? yet.)

Cathedral
01-26-2005, 12:59 AM
And by the way, i'm never voting for a Bush again.
Can't have those people actually thinking they own this country like the family business.

2 Bush's, 3 Terms = 12 years....that's enough.

ELVIS
01-26-2005, 01:08 AM
I agree with that...

Nickdfresh
01-26-2005, 08:00 AM
Can't have those people actually thinking they own this country like the family business.

A fine, sane post! But I realized that after having voted for the first Bush.

ODShowtime
01-26-2005, 09:16 AM

a day late and a dollar short. Oh well!

Seshmeister
01-26-2005, 09:37 AM
He also said he had sex with women in Asia who had come to his hotel room. He said they had not asked to be paid.

"It was very unusual," Mr Bush said in response to a lawyer's question.

LMFAO!

McCarrens
01-26-2005, 10:42 AM
I misunderstood what everyone was talking about.

I didn't write this. I saw it posted on another website (also without a source), thought it would invoke some discussion and posted it here.

I did some looking around and found it was posted on National Lampoon message board.

I didn't know the discussion it would bring about would concern how well (or if I even can) write.

Come on now guys, you should have known I wouldn't write that. It just doesn't have my style of writing. That thing is all big blocks of text.

I write in the journalistic style of small, short (often only one sentence) paragraphs that are single spaced within the text blocks and double spaced between them.

ODShowtime
01-26-2005, 10:44 AM
I write in the journalistic style of small, short (often only one sentence) paragraphs that are single spaced within the text blocks and double spaced between them.

and filled with moronic ideas

McCarrens
01-26-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
and filled with moronic ideas

Well wasn't that a good burn. I fell positively toasted now.

Nickdfresh
01-26-2005, 01:02 PM
Well wasn't that a good burn. I fell positively toasted now.

ODOwnedtime!

McCarrens
01-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Nickdfresh, how old are you? What do you do for a living?

Seems to me you are probaly some 19-year-old kid who spends his time looking up pics of unfortunate indivduals and photo shopping words onto them.

That is when he's not posting bullshit.

You're young. Why are you never trying to get laid?

Nickdfresh
01-26-2005, 04:13 PM
Nickdfresh, how old are you? What do you do for a living?

I believe my age is stated in my profile journalist, and I am an award winning wanderer!;)

Seems to me you are probaly some 19-year-old kid who spends his time looking up pics of unfortunate indivduals and photo shopping words onto them.

Les Nessman an unfortunate individual? Sorry Mcarrens, but you are in way over your head here, so just walk away.

That is when he's not posting bullshit.

Okay Mr. "my writing has won prizes and I'm a journalist!" LOL, tell me all about bullshit!

You're young. Why are you never trying to get laid?

Maybe you can share your getting laid tips with me stud muffins! I sure you are a real ladies man! And remember McCarrans:

"Don't try! DO!"
http://168.229.236.6/~cc/cc/public_html/picts/yoda-1.jpg

ODShowtime
01-26-2005, 04:16 PM
yes sir

McCarrens
01-26-2005, 05:25 PM
Hey, I post nothing about myelf here. You guys post stuff here all the time. Which makes me think that most of you don't have jobs.

Which leads me to think either you are young children that sit at the computer all day talking shit to people they'll never meet and that you certainly never get any action because you can't pry yourself away from the keyboard long enough to rustle up a nice bit of muff.

Nickdfresh
01-26-2005, 06:05 PM

Which leads me to think either you are young children that sit at the computer all day talking shit to people they'll never meet and that you certainly never get any action because you can't pry yourself away from the keyboard long enough to rustle up a nice bit of muff.

The fact that the above is an angry, rambling, Wayne L. style run-on sentence (fragment) makes me think you are fucking full of shit about being a professional journalist. You couldn't formally write your way out of a twelfth-grade English exam.

So, do you write for the school newspaper?:spank:

LoungeMachine
01-26-2005, 07:06 PM

The more you post, the more you sound just like a combination of WayneL, Joe Thunder, and Jesterstar:rolleyes:

pathetic

ELVIS
01-26-2005, 07:35 PM
Hahaha...:D