PDA

View Full Version : Is it really so awsome being JESTERSTAR?!?!?!?!?

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 12:07 PM
It's actually even better. Being JESTERSTAR is one of the GRATEST things I've ever done. I own people all day. Play songs by night in preperation for my GLOBAL STARDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean I can't and Won't get any better.

I'll be feilding questions on myself and owning all opposition.

DLR7884
01-26-2005, 12:34 PM
Fantasy land must be fun.

DLR7884
:)

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 12:37 PM
If I was there I'm sure it would be. But untill then reality is the only fantasy I need.

DLR7884
01-26-2005, 12:38 PM
Jester.....I'm not trying to stir shit up with you again.

But I must remind you that you work in a mailroom and can't afford to pay your bills.

DLR7884
A charmed life indeed.....

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by DLR7884
Jester.....I'm not trying to stir shit up with you again.

But I must remind you that you work in a mailroom and can't afford to pay your bills.

DLR7884
A charmed life indeed.....

You don't understand................................Yet.

DLR7884
01-26-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
You don't understand................................Yet.

What is there to understand?

You can't pay your bills and your parents still support you somewhat.

DLR7884
Please explain yourself, and why any of us should care.

Big Troubles
LMAO! Its good to see everyone thinks you are retarded and not just me. Put your headgear on Jerkystar!

Big Troubles

DLR7884

careful DLR7884, He has.... WEAPON X. LMAO!

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 12:46 PM

DLR7884

My Parents don't support me persay. I do work and they give me gas and grocery money. Oh and for Christmas they paid a month on my car insurance.

Jesterstar
Originally posted by Big Troubles
LMAO! Its good to see everyone thinks you are retarded and not just me. Put your headgear on Jerkystar!

You need headgear bitch boy. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

Big Troubles
fuck this is so boring... Outta here. jerky is putting me in a coma.

DLR7884
01-26-2005, 12:56 PM
My Parents don't support me persay. I do work and they give me gas and grocery money. Oh and for Christmas they paid a month on my car insurance.

The do support you if you don't pay for your own food or fuel....sorry to break it to you.

It's not really "awsome."

It's pathetic.

DLR7884
Grow up and get a real job dude.

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 12:57 PM
fuck this is so boring... Outta here. jerky is putting me in a coma.

Stayed long enough to make a few posts. Your owned again. You can't stay away from me. Your in love.

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 12:58 PM
The do support you if you don't pay for your own food or fuel....sorry to break it to you.

It's not really "awsome."

It's pathetic.

DLR7884
Grow up and get a real job dude.

Wrong. I do pay for my basic stuff. But because I am such a awsome son. They give me some Spending Chedder. I spend it on food and Beer. It's awsome. I have a real job. I just have alot of bills. I took out alot of loans.

DLR7884
01-26-2005, 01:03 PM
Wrong. I do pay for my basic stuff.

Food is basic stuff, buddy.

But because I am such a awsome son.

Ok.........

They give me some Spending Chedder. I spend it on food and Beer.

You just said that they pay for your food.....pick a story and stick with it.

It's awsome. I have a real job.

Mailclerking isn't paying the bills, obviously it isn't that great of a job pay wise.

I have a real job. I just have alot of bills. I took out alot of loans.

Welcome to the fucking club.

What the fuck did you take loans out for.....education?

If you did that's cool.....but why the fuck are you a mailclerk?

DLR7884
You sould really spoiled.

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 01:26 PM
I use to sell alot of dope and other things of such a nature. I got in over my head and I bailed out of it. I took out the loans to get started. For real dude I wish I hadn't because I would be sitting pretty right now. But facts are facts. I cleaned up after I got with my girl. Hence me being broke because I don't hustle anymore.

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 01:27 PM
I am a mailman because it's the best job avalible to me in syracuse since I only have a high school education. Which I think is awsome. No Bosses no real responsiblity and not problems.

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Wrong. I do pay for my basic stuff. But because I am such a awsome son. They give me some Spending Chedder. I spend it on food and Beer. It's awsome. I have a real job. I just have alot of bills. I took out alot of loans.

Awsome? :D Like totally dude. Gag me, like gnarly... Your so awesome, yet you are so illiterate...

Jesterstar
01-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Awsome? :D Like totally dude. Gag me, like gnarly... Your so awesome, yet you are so illiterate...

dude tons of awsome people are illterate as you put it. Your such a tool. You can type all the perfect english you want but I doubt you speak it. And if you do your even more of a loser than I thought. Which would be impressive.

This what I bet you sound like.

"Ehhhh I need a cock in my mouth and Ass to fuck aboot my ass ehhh."

I know that is a dead on impersonation.

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 04:02 PM
dude tons of awsome people are illterate as you put it. Your such a tool. You can type all the perfect english you want but I doubt you speak it. And if you do your even more of a loser than I thought. Which would be impressive.

This what I bet you sound like.

"Ehhhh I need a cock in my mouth and Ass to fuck aboot my ass ehhh."

I know that is a dead on impersonation.

you are WAY too easy to pick on. Im starting to feel sorry for you now. Are you doing that purposely?

"tons of awsome people are illterate" What the fuck?????

fuck man. You don't need to be a member of Mensa to be able to spell words like "awesome" or "illiterate".

I know, I know... What's a Mensa. Is this that Weapon X you were spewing about earlier?

It also looks like Flapoop bailed on ya buddy. LMAO! See, even he knows when to shut his fucking trap. Maybe you can learn from him.

flappo
01-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Awsome? :D Like totally dude. Gag me, like gnarly... "Your" so awesome, yet you are so illiterate...

there ya go again

chris , you ain't very good at all this net stuff , are ya ?

stick to watering plants , kid

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by flappo
there ya go again

chris , you ain't very good at all this net stuff , are ya ?

stick to watering plants , kid

Shhh, Im busy watching you choke on your words. It's distracting to have you post at the same time you make a fool of yourself. Give me a few minutes in between posts to wear the laughter off.

and you've been using my first name a lot lately. Do we know each other assflap? I didn't think so. Go back to being an internet comedian. :rolleyes:

Big Troubles
01-26-2005, 05:51 PM
I want to diddle a kid

well no shit. ;)

so this is it? This is the GRATE- Flap-assbackwards Flappo? Jesus Christ. This was too fucking easy. I have you and your boyfriend replying to EVERY single post I make. :D Ive got you wrapped around my dick like a $2 whore. Better go back to playing with Katydid and D.I.K and try your luck with them wanker. you are not even in my fucking sport pal. When YOU start to point out other peoples spelling mistakes, that's when Flapoop is all out of gas. Go ahead Nancy. Click the reply button. :rolleyes:

flappo
01-27-2005, 03:40 AM
but you told everyone your name wasn't chris but brian

hmm

you're untrustworthy

no wonder you got demodded

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 09:10 AM
but you told everyone your name wasn't chris but brian

hmm

you're untrustworthy

no wonder you got demodded

well, at least my name isn't Ed. ;) Say you get that G5 yet?

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 09:14 AM
are you done trying to be a "tough internet grown up" in a wee size boy body? ;) Maybe you should just move along junior. Before you do, tell your sister and brother I said hello.

Jesterstar
01-27-2005, 11:00 AM
Since I've read nothing that Big Troubles has said since I get can't get through a sentence without feeling sorry for the dude. I'll sum it all up without effort because "EFFORT" is what BT puts into this E-war. The exact opposite is what someone like me or Flappo put into it. And he still gets owned.

Not only does he have a shit job but he has a shit mind. I might have some extra cash and i'd like to landscape my shitter. I know your the man to make this happen BT

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 12:53 PM
Since I've read nothing that Big Troubles has said since I get can't get through a sentence without feeling sorry for the dude. I'll sum it all up without effort because "EFFORT" is what BT puts into this E-war. The exact opposite is what someone like me or Flappo put into it. And he still gets owned.

Not only does he have a shit job but he has a shit mind. I might have some extra cash and i'd like to landscape my shitter. I know your the man to make this happen BT

:rofl:

shit job? Mailboy? Living at home? :rolleyes: I put effort into everything I do. Your girly friend can attest to that. ;) Im 33 and Ive done just about EVERYThing I wanted to do in life. From here on in, I can take my time watching bumbling fools like you and Edwado struggle through life only accepting what is handed to you. I kicked down doors to get what I want. You knock lightly and hope the right oppurtunity awaits. Im done owning you. There is no effort here and quite frankly, it's a mental waste. No real estate here- Knock lightly somewhere else.

Im guessing all that, AGAIN, you wont understand. Get a tutor.

DLR7884
01-27-2005, 12:54 PM

shit job? Mailboy? Living at home? :rolleyes:

No, no, no.....he doesn't live at home. Mommy and daddy just buy his groceries and keep his car fueled.

He's independant other than that!

DLR7884
LOL!

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 12:55 PM
Oh.. :D My mistake. I wonder if they do his laundry and cut his pork chops for him?

flappo
01-27-2005, 12:57 PM

shit job? Mailboy? Living at home? :rolleyes: I put effort into everything I do. Your girly friend can attest to that. ;) Im 33 and Ive done just about EVERYThing I wanted to do in life. From here on in, I can take my time watching bumbling fools like you and Edwado struggle through life only accepting what is handed to you. I kicked down doors to get what I want. You knock lightly and hope the right oppurtunity awaits. Im done owning you. There is no effort here and quite frankly, it's a mental waste. No real estate here- Knock lightly somewhere else.

Im guessing all that, AGAIN, you wont understand. Get a tutor.

'kicked down doors'

hahaha

you sure sound macho

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 01:01 PM
'kicked down doors'

hahaha

you sure sound macho

Why thank you Edwado. In fact if you seen me, you'd want me. :D

flappo
01-27-2005, 01:05 PM
you wanna know what IS funny

i put a link up at rogans and the RB clan are all laughing their collective asses off at you trying desperately to get one over on moi and failing dismally , as per usual

joe , tv star , is especially amused

you should join up

if only so i can get ve to ban you after 1 post

HAHAHA

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 01:09 PM
no thanks. I try not to waste my exsistance on multiple message boards for the sole person of living out an alter-ego. :D Thanks again though, Edwadoflappo.

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 01:12 PM
well, now that its clear you are totally lost when it comes to "owning" me and in fact you are the own OWNED. I think it would be best to remove Jerky's cock from your ass and take a moment to reflect and review just where it was you went wrong. :) Its a shame really. I gave you a chance to be civil. I warned you. Now you look like, act like, and became my personal man bitch. How many threads and pages later? Too fucking easy. A "gardener" outsmarted you. A "gardener" owns you. Now go fuck yourself Edwado. :D

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 01:14 PM
The funny thing is... On a different message board, you and I are joined at, you are quite pleasant. I wonder why that is? Too many rules there for ya maybe? :D If only you had a clue just who in the Hell I am. LOL Im done with you now. If you want to reply go ahead. There will not be a reply to your desperate attempt at making me look foolish. You've tried and tried to do away with me. You lost. Move on. I am.

flappo
01-27-2005, 01:26 PM
what board is that ?

the imaginary one like your imaginary neighbour ?

chris , i don't have any issues with you , in fact i quite like you

in the way a cat likes a mouse

you're fun to play with

a bit like my cock

except my cock's useful

Jesterstar
01-27-2005, 03:02 PM
No, no, no.....he doesn't live at home. Mommy and daddy just buy his groceries and keep his car fueled.

He's independant other than that!

DLR7884
LOL!

My parents are pretty well off. I'm not. They help me out. I just bought my dad a ton of drinks for lunch to thank him for his help from some money I hustled. Owned both of you. And anyone is a liar if they say they deny a hand out when they ain't got nothing. I'll break my Bills down for everyone right now since i don't give a fuck.

Truck-240$
Rent-400$
Householdfinance-180$
Kay Jewlers-80$
Cable-80$
NIMO-40$
Insurance-150$
Hospitol Bill-40$
we are now up to 1130.

Every other last dollar I have goes to weed and beer.

I make a about 620 every two weeks because I get paid bi Weekly. I pay all those bills before I eat. My Dad does very well for himself and if he pitches me 40 or 60 bucks I don't feel bad about it. Those are all bills I am responsible for. Not the ones me and my girl take care of together.

flappo
01-27-2005, 03:30 PM
hey , jester , you have fuck all to prove

least of all , to these dipshits

Jesterstar
01-27-2005, 03:33 PM
I know I do. I just want to be honest totally. Something most of these fucks aren't capable of.

CROWBAR
01-27-2005, 03:50 PM

jerkystar BOY!

HA

HA

:asshole:

Jesterstar
01-27-2005, 04:20 PM
Your owned. Put up your monthly earnings up on the board. You don't' have the fucking balls.

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Your owned. Put up your monthly earnings up on the board. You don't' have the fucking balls.

you've been broken down dude. ;) You just spewed out your embarassing attempt at being a human being. Congrats! you want my earning? Why? I can tell you its higher than yours. I know. Im lying right? :rolleyes: There is no point. I will try. I will do some of them for ya. This way you can what kind of scale you live at, for "owning" people. :D BTW, this is the first time Ive had someone say they own people, and borrow money from mommy and daddy at the same time. :rofl:

here goes:

Bills:
mortgage 535
house ins. 45
car insurance for 3 vehicles 143
life ins. 77
mutual funds 100/bi-weekly (Primerica if you are interested in MF's)
Credit Card bills total...? maybe 300?
Groceries (family of 4) about 400/month
internet 50
tv 90/month
Hydro (electric heat/water) cold month about 200
Telephone 70

so whats that then? $2100 in bills?

wife works full time, pulls in a little more than the bills.
I work when ever the fuck Im needed (:D), but roughly bring in a net of $3000. My shittiest month, net was $2000, my best was over $5000 net.

vehicles are owned, much like jerkystar, so there are no payments there. I dont really "put money in the bank", it kinda all goes in the bank and I just have auto withdrawls.

so was your point made Jerkspunk?

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Now shoo fly, before I hang you from your scarce ball hair.

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 05:46 PM

Truck-240$
Rent-400$
Householdfinance-180$
Kay Jewlers-80$
Cable-80$
NIMO-40$
Insurance-150$
Hospitol Bill-40$
Being OWNED by EVERYONE on this site and sticking my head pretty far up Flapoop's ass... PRICELESS!

:D

DLR7884
01-27-2005, 05:49 PM
Where the fuck do you all live with a mortgage of $535 a month and rent at $400 a month (or or you each only paying half of the full bill)?

DLR7884
Jesus Christ, my mortgage is $1448 monthly including insurance!!

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Where the fuck do you all live with a mortgage of $535 a month and rent at $400 a month (or or you each only paying half of the full bill)?

DLR7884
Jesus Christ, my mortgage is $1448 monthly including insurance!!

Central Ontario. Mortgage is 535/month on 120,000. Homes are cheap here. Same with Muskoka. Cheaper anyways. I know T.O is fucking nuts. Guwapo and Rikk, I think pay dearly for their homes.

Jesterstar
01-27-2005, 06:01 PM
you've been broken down dude. ;) You just spewed out your embarassing attempt at being a human being. Congrats! you want my earning? Why? I can tell you its higher than yours. I know. Im lying right? :rolleyes: There is no point. I will try. I will do some of them for ya. This way you can what kind of scale you live at, for "owning" people. :D BTW, this is the first time Ive had someone say they own people, and borrow money from mommy and daddy at the same time. :rofl:

here goes:

Bills:
mortgage 535
house ins. 45
car insurance for 3 vehicles 143
life ins. 77
mutual funds 100/bi-weekly (Primerica if you are interested in MF's)
Credit Card bills total...? maybe 300?
Groceries (family of 4) about 400/month
internet 50
tv 90/month
Hydro (electric heat/water) cold month about 200
Telephone 70

so whats that then? $2100 in bills?

wife works full time, pulls in a little more than the bills.
I work when ever the fuck Im needed (:D), but roughly bring in a net of $3000. My shittiest month, net was $2000, my best was over $5000 net.

vehicles are owned, much like jerkystar, so there are no payments there. I dont really "put money in the bank", it kinda all goes in the bank and I just have auto withdrawls.

so was your point made Jerkspunk?

dude it sounds like you live in a ghetto. My Girl works part time. I take care of most of the bills because I'm a real man and don't make my women work. You might want to try being a real man sometime.,

Rikk
01-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Central Ontario. Mortgage is 535/month on 120,000. Homes are cheap here. Same with Muskoka. Cheaper anyways. I know T.O is fucking nuts. Guwapo and Rikk, I think pay dearly for their homes.

I'm still a student. Pay rent. And even in Burlington, it's fucking killer!!

When I start teaching, I may look to move somewhere like GUELPH so that cost of living can go down at least a bit and I can buy a home.

Central Ontario is definitely much easier to handle. Especially in downtown T.O., it's VERY difficult to have a nice pad downtown.

DLR7884
01-27-2005, 06:20 PM
My Girl works part time. I take care of most of the bills because I'm a real man and don't make my women work. You might want to try being a real man sometime.,

Jester, you aren't a real man if your folks give you extra "spending cheddar" every month.

Sorry.

Good for you that you have a job that pays you 1240 a month.

You are aware that means you earn less than 17,000 a year?

That's below poverty.

How the fuck do you still say being you is "awsome?"

DLR7884
If poverty is "awsome," what do you you have to say about your genital warts? :)

DLR7884
01-27-2005, 06:21 PM
I make a about 620 every two weeks because I get paid bi Weekly. I pay all those bills before I eat.

So you didn't eat at all until your phone was back up?

DLR7884
Even Ghandi would be proud.

flappo
01-27-2005, 07:42 PM
i make $250k a year and do fuck all

beat that , chris

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 07:47 PM
i make $250k a year and do fuck all

beat that , chris

Mmmm... I'm beating it now. :D

Big Troubles
01-27-2005, 07:49 PM
Jester, you aren't a real man if your folks give you extra "spending cheddar" every month.

Sorry.

Good for you that you have a job that pays you 1240 a month.

You are aware that means you earn less than 17,000 a year?

That's below poverty.

How the fuck do you still say being you is "awsome?"

DLR7884
If poverty is "awsome," what do you you have to say about your genital warts? :)

LMAO! I forgot about the "spending cheddar" he borrows.

LoungeMachine
01-27-2005, 08:49 PM
1 - It's actually even better. Being JESTERSTAR is one of the GRATEST things I've ever done. I own people all day. Play songs by night in preperation for my GLOBAL STARDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

2 - I mean I can't and Won't get any better.

3 - I'll be feilding questions on myself and owning all opposition.

1- The mere fact that being an illiterate, ignorant cyber-troll is considered by you to be the GRATEST thing you've ever done, speaks volumes as to how PATHETIC your meager life was to begin with.

2- You cant/wont get any better? seriously? this is it? you've shot your wad?????? How lame that this is the highlight of your "life"

3- Unreal. Have you considered therapy?

or suicide?

either way is fine;)

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 09:56 AM

Then there's the times I have to fuck his girlfriend for him.

Cause he get's so tired sucking his daddy's cock for food and beer money.
Aaaawwww isn't that cute ?
A25 year old loser living at home, working in the mailroom, not able to support himself financially, not able to spell financially. And the whole time he's got this delusional idea that anybody gives a half a shit about his opinion.

It's just gotta be great to be one of the most useless, feeble minded trolls in the world. Pond scum is more productive than you, you low life wannabee Internet Tough Guy.

You're a broke joke.

And, as I can see by the replies to this thread, people don't like you.

Why don't you give it up pisshose?

Jesterstar
01-28-2005, 12:15 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it. You bitches really think you can own JESTERSTAR??? Let's get realf or a second. JESTERSTAR is the GRATEST OF ALL TIME. Your going to find that out if you don't know all ready. Second you really think anyone's opinion of me other than my own means anything to JESTERSTAR??? NO it doesn't. Why would I put up that personal information. See what most of you don't realize. Is that I don't bullshit about anything. Like most all of you do. Your owned. I'm real and it's only going to get realer with THE JESTERSTAR DRUNK DRIVING SHOW.

See the show is going to be so fucking awsome that It will make most of you put the past in the past and forget about Van Halen. Or whatever else your holding onto from back then. I'm bringing in a new Age of entertainment. None of you have the balls to do what I'm going to do. In fact noone deos. It's never been done. Your all owned. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was only a test of owning. In case of total fucking oblivion owning which has pretty much taken place Jesterstar would make you put the lotion in the basket. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Statagy is the game and I am winning. Mom Dad Give me 40 bucks I just owned another message board............AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesterstar
01-28-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by jackassrock
Then there's the times I have to fuck his girlfriend for him.

Cause he get's so tired sucking his daddy's cock for food and beer money.
Aaaawwww isn't that cute ?
A25 year old loser living at home, working in the mailroom, not able to support himself financially, not able to spell financially. And the whole time he's got this delusional idea that anybody gives a half a shit about his opinion.

It's just gotta be great to be one of the most useless, feeble minded trolls in the world. Pond scum is more productive than you, you low life wannabee Internet Tough Guy.

You're a broke joke.

And, as I can see by the replies to this thread, people don't like you.

Why don't you give it up pisshose?

Are you still pissed because your crappy band of Suck holes played a Gay show so they could suck cocks??? Go Dress like a bunny and let men hump your anus because that is what your in music for. You love being gay and it shows.

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 01:00 PM
I am still waiting for you to reply to anyone with something other than "Yuor Ghey"

$310 a week huh ?
nice chunk of change...for a 10 year old.

Hey bitchstar, I'll pay you $500 a week to sort my mail. Well i would, If I thought you could read.

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 01:48 PM
Me and Jizzstar's mom last week

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 02:23 PM
So here's what this thread looks like so far.

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 02:31 PM
And here's the PM Jackhole Star sent me today.

Todae I reelized that I am reely the gae won aroun heer. I am reely sory four the things tat I sed Befour.
Here's my pic from Jizzbot Losers.com.
Pleese spank me liek the bad boy tat I'm.

Jesterstar
01-28-2005, 02:43 PM
I am still waiting for you to reply to anyone with something other than "Yuor Ghey"

$310 a week huh ?
nice chunk of change...for a 10 year old.

Hey bitchstar, I'll pay you $500 a week to sort my mail. Well i would, If I thought you could read.

I can read sonny Jim. Dude facts are facts. I've owned you. I about 1000000 times the entertainer you are and I don't do gay things like dress up like a bunny and pray to Jesus. Your a fag and owned. I hope that your not bitter. I mean being a Bitch is the hand god gave you.

Jesterstar
01-28-2005, 02:46 PM
My ass is about a Trillion times hotter than that dudes. And i Have better hot pants.

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 03:27 PM
My ass is about a Trillion times hotter than that dudes. And i Have better hot pants.

Is that what your cell mate tells you ?

Jesterstar
01-28-2005, 03:36 PM
Is that what your cell mate tells you ?

My girlfriend tells me. Not everyone signed up for the "Give a Brotha A Congugal Visit" Day at the state pen like you and your Boys in the Bunny Band did.

You couldn't beleive they were just giving the white on black sex away could you???

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Again with the gay jokes.
Don't you have any more material ? Is that the extent of your "owning" ability?

Or is it that every time you type fag you can't stop yourself from giggling like a little schoolgirl.

Grow up you fucking idiot.

Jesterstar
01-28-2005, 03:45 PM
Again with the gay jokes.
Don't you have any more material ? Is that the extent of your "owning" ability?

Or is it that every time you type fag you can't stop yourself from giggling like a little schoolgirl.

Grow up you fucking idiot.

Sorry didn't know that calling you a Gay rod offended you so much. How about Cock Nibbler or how about "Widdle Wabbit Foo Foo"

Oh yes that is it. your new name is "Widdle Wabbit Foo Foo"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHASHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

SHU SHU SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Widdle Wabbit Foo Foo Hopping through the Army Walking by Jesterstar and He bops the Wabbit on the head.

Down came the rest of his fairy band and they said.........JESTERSTAR OWNS YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Widdle

WABBIT

FOO FOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAY IT WITH ME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 03:49 PM
I OWN YOU11111HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFHHHRRYOURREATWAT11111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!BITCHASS!!!!!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aairoolyoudrule
imageeneeuss jstercockheadis the king!!!!!!!!!

NICE COMEBACK
You win this

Jesterstar
01-28-2005, 03:51 PM
I OWN YOU11111HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFHHHRRYOURREATWAT11111!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!BITCHASS!!!!!haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aairoolyoudrule
imageeneeuss jstercockheadis the king!!!!!!!!!

NICE COMEBACK
You win this

What's that "Widdle Wabbit Foo Foo" You want to nibble my Carrot. Well actually it's about the size of a Overgrown Zuccinni. I hope you can fit it all in your Widdle Foo Foo mouth.

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 03:58 PM
I hope you can fit it all in your Widdle Foo Foo mouth.

uh huh. Tell me buddy, What's this all about ?

Is this why you get so nervous when somebody says gay?
Did the bad man put the cucumber in your little cock holster?
Awwwwwww.

[i]Origionally posted by Weapon X[i]
Evenin' folks! Just got the call from ol' cocky JS. He wants some shit taken care of. I don't know how many of you are familiar with the real "STAR". One time while making a sandwich, a cucumber went up his ass... Three times!!!

Big Troubles
01-28-2005, 04:21 PM
Wow, Jesterspunk, sure does alot of babbling doesn't he? Owning takes alot out of you I guess? :rolleyes: what a fucking disaster this fool is.

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 04:37 PM
Wow, Jesterspunk, sure does alot of babbling doesn't he? Owning takes alot out of you I guess? :rolleyes: what a fucking disaster this fool is.

Funny, he only says one thing over and over.

Jesterstar
01-28-2005, 05:08 PM
uh huh. Tell me buddy, What's this all about ?

Is this why you get so nervous when somebody says gay?
Did the bad man put the cucumber in your little cock holster?
Awwwwwww.

Its about you being a owned fag nothing more nothing less.

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 05:41 PM
Jesterstar, votre mère devrait être le coup pour amener un morceau de merde comme vous dans le monde.

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 05:44 PM
I can do this all day.
It's a shame, you'll understand about as much of this as you did the ownings you were handed by everybody in this thread.

Get back to me when you can think of something better than "You're a Fag"

Although I have yet to see you use the proper tense of the word "you".

jackassrock
01-28-2005, 05:47 PM
So...

Does your asshole still hurt from Uncle Daddy's cucumber?

Fabulous Shadow
01-28-2005, 05:47 PM
Jesterstar, votre mère devrait être le coup pour amener un morceau de merde comme vous dans le monde.

Ahhhh... don't blame his mother!

Big Troubles
01-28-2005, 05:48 PM
LOL He's the owner dont you know? He can spell anyway he wants. :lol:

He's a :tool:

He's Jester.. The Molester!

Big Troubles
01-28-2005, 05:50 PM
yeah don't blame Mom. Blame Uncle Dad. :D

Owned!

Jesterstar
01-28-2005, 06:00 PM
I can do this all day.
It's a shame, you'll understand about as much of this as you did the ownings you were handed by everybody in this thread.

Get back to me when you can think of something better than "You're a Fag"

Although I have yet to see you use the proper tense of the word "you".

The Beauty of the whole thing I don't need to try hard. your dressed up like a Rabbit............You thought it was cool. Making you a trillion times gayer over the maximum amount of gay.

Got Widdle Wabbit Foo Foo.

flappo
01-28-2005, 06:00 PM
this sums you up , chris

i mean keith

i mean..

DLR7884
01-28-2005, 06:05 PM
You all have a nice weekend.

DLR7884

Big Troubles
01-28-2005, 06:10 PM
you too DLR7884!

Big Troubles
01-28-2005, 06:10 PM
this sums you up , chris

i mean keith

i mean..

yawn... you sure do like mens pictures eh? God that is so gay. Any women in that hardrive?

flappo
01-28-2005, 06:21 PM
don't avoid the question , chris

you're a lying faggot and that's the truth™

Big Troubles
01-28-2005, 06:43 PM
Im not avoiding anything. In fact you keep jumping from thread to thread in the hopes of getting your almighty last word in.

flappo
01-28-2005, 06:44 PM
you think that because i post at another forum , where you may or may not post , that i should cut you some slack on here ?

why , exactly ??

Big Troubles
01-28-2005, 06:46 PM
I dont think you should cut me some slack. I just find it funny how we are chummy one place on the net, and you seem quite pissed at me here. Just an observation. Dont cut me any slack at all. Please continue. :)

Big Troubles
01-28-2005, 06:49 PM
time to header. This is your cue to start slamming me in all kinds of threads and posts, because you know I wont be here to retaliate. :rolleyes: again, with the predictability. ;)

good nite Ed.

flappo
01-28-2005, 06:50 PM
the only place i post at and am 'chummy' with other posters is the rb

and there's no way you're a regular there

no way

i still call bullshit

Big Troubles
01-28-2005, 06:51 PM
whatever. time to feed the beast.

and remember;

time to header. This is your cue to start slamming me in all kinds of threads and posts, because you know I wont be here to retaliate. :rolleyes: again, with the predictability. ;)

good nite Ed.