PDA

View Full Version : Every time I see a Budweiser "King of Beers" ad......

kentuckyklira
01-27-2005, 07:37 AM
I have the urge to listen to Rainbow´s "Kill the King"!

I guess Ritchie Blackmore must have written that song in a bar in the USA!

ODShowtime
01-27-2005, 08:17 AM
Trust me, no one here with any taste likes Budweiser.

RogueHorseman
02-03-2005, 03:07 PM
Never have liked Bud, piss water personified.

However, the new retro logo design is very well done for what it is, I must say.

Jesterstar
02-03-2005, 03:19 PM
Bud is the kind of beer you drink when you want to get super drunk for super cheap and then pick a fight with your buddy and grab women randomly resulting in the bartender asking you to leave and sober up where you proceed to tell him to fuck himself and then the bouncer grabs you by your belt and neck and throws you out the front door........Once outside you decide to yell at the window for a while untill they throw cold water on you making everyone in the bar laugh at you and making you feel even more pissed and then when your soaked you decide at this point you can piss in your pants and noone will notice but you can't hide that smell no matter how dingy a bar you go into. Then you get ripped off by a hooker for 5 bucks and go home to your cat/

ODShowtime
02-03-2005, 03:20 PM
yeah, I hate when that happens... :rolleyes:

Jesterstar
02-03-2005, 03:27 PM
My cat is always there for me after a bad night.

GAR
02-03-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Bud is the kind of beer you drink when you want to get super drunk for super cheap and then pick a fight with your buddy and grab women randomly resulting in the bartender asking you to leave and sober up where you proceed to tell him to fuck himself and then the bouncer grabs you by your belt and neck and throws you out the front door........Once outside you decide to yell at the window for a while untill they throw cold water on you making everyone in the bar laugh at you and making you feel even more pissed and then when your soaked you decide at this point you can piss in your pants and noone will notice but you can't hide that smell no matter how dingy a bar you go into. Then you get ripped off by a hooker for 5 bucks and go home to your cat/

Out here they use the hot, soapy water from the sink and it burns the eyes.. then you wake the next afternoon with pissholes-in-the-snow for eyesockets and cry to G-d AND the cat to make the pain stop throbbing - only the cat hides under the bed till you pass out again.

GAR
02-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by GAR
Out here they use the hot, soapy water from the sink and it burns the eyes.. then you wake the next afternoon with pissholes-in-the-snow for eyesockets and cry to G-d AND the cat to make the pain stop throbbing - only the cat hides under the bed till you pass out again when the coast is clear to the food dish.

Cats care only for the dish. Just like my Ex.