PDA

View Full Version : The Films of John Waters

Matt White
01-27-2005, 02:16 PM
:D Just wondering, anybody else here Dig John Waters movies?!?!
From the trash/comedy PINK FLAMINGOS to Serial Mom and Cecil B. Demented, John has run the gamut of Shock/independent film making.

My favs(in no particular order):

Female Trouble
Pink Flamingos
Desperate Living
CryBaby
Cecil B. Demented
Serial Mom
Hair Spray

Still need to see Mondo Trasho & Polyester!:D

He spoke at EASTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY in the late 90's. The guy could do stand up. A funny and Brilliant cat!!!

ThrillsNSpills
01-27-2005, 02:20 PM
Yeah, how about that last scene of Pink Flamingos, huh????????????

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I still don't know how or why Matt.
But they cut away before dinner came back. damn

Mezro
01-27-2005, 02:28 PM
John Waters is amazing. He spoke at the Castro Theater before and the guy was incredible.

Mezro..."i honor you queen carlotta."..."glow little worm glow!"...

Matt White
01-27-2005, 02:59 PM
"Hey Babs! Hey Babs! Is the Egg Man coming! What if he doesn't come? Oh Babs what are we going to do if the egg man doesn't come?!?"
"I need some Eggs Babs! Oh please,please, get me some eggs!"

Figs
01-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Excellent movies!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Now we must outfilth the asshole or assholes that sent us this, and then they must die!

Oh, I love you, Raymond! I love you more than anything in this whole world! I love you even more than my own filthiness! More than my hair color! Mm, God, I love you more than the sound of bones breaking, the sound of death rattle. Even... even more than my own shit do I love you, Raymond!

I'm going to sing something for my dead father, something hillbilly, something colored, something he would have loved.

(What was the "too smart to work, too dumb to care" chant?)

Tracy, we all have responsibilities in life. You may think owning the Hardy-Har joke shop is all drudgery; unwrapping dribble glasses, checking doggy doo, but I wuv it.

Figs
01-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Surfin' Bird is never the same after seeing Pink Flamingos....

Matt White
01-27-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Figs
Surfin' Bird is never the same after seeing Pink Flamingos....

:D GOD NO!!!

Read an interview with Waters, where he said that his mainstream success has caused people to go out and rent his "older" movies. "It's always the Singing Ass-hole" that people freak out over!

Crazy sum-bitch!!!