PDA

View Full Version : Minto Returns March 9

JOE!JOE!JOE!
01-27-2005, 11:47 PM
Heavyweight phenom Brian "the Beast" Minto will be back in action March 9 at Cubs Hall in Butler Pa. Also on hand will be JOE THUNDER and Lou Duva. We've had Brian training outside in the evenings in the sub degree temperatures. He's running 4 miles in 12 minutes outside in a t-shirt, shorts and no shoes. Brian's opponent is to be announced, but we will get someone in there to take it. Brian is in superior physical condition due to this new training regimen. I almost feel like putting him in the ring with most heavyweights 1 on 1 is almost unfair at this point. We usually have him spar with 2 guys now instead of one so he works up a sweat.

redblkwht
01-28-2005, 01:46 AM
Dude you gotta be kidding me..
Id rather watch Arturo Gatti fight this week.
I'll pass :rolleyes:

Island Boy
01-28-2005, 08:33 AM
:D

fanofdave
01-28-2005, 08:38 AM
geez, is this the same minto LOSER that
got his ass beat by TUBBS recently? who
would want to watch minto get his clock
cleaned again? i'd rather see ALINCHAINZ
beat the fuck out of the lowly joey thunderLESS.
now thats worthy pay per view.

fanofdave
01-28-2005, 11:41 AM
are you the same joe thunder that is a convicted
child molester? it must really suck to be you.

DLR7884
01-28-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by JOE!JOE!JOE!
Heavyweight phenom Brian "the Beast" Minto will be back in action March 9 at Cubs Hall in Butler Pa.

I've never heard of Cubs Hall or Butler, PA.

DLR7884
Must not be a really big fighter, or fight. Lame.

fanofdave
01-28-2005, 11:47 AM
so you claim minto is running 4 miles in 12 minutes? he should
give up boxing and enter the olympics. that pace means he's
running a 3 minute mile average, which absolutely shatters the
current mile run record.

do your homework, little joey THUDner.

better yet, put the barrel of the gun in your mouth
and pull the trigger. we won't miss you, loser.

ALinChainz
01-28-2005, 12:10 PM
More "Rumblings By The Army Retard".

==================================================

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote
IP: 24.154.4.127

I will be providing all my fans with plenty of info as to where they can log in to get updates from me. Something needs to be done concerning this situation. I hate to put Dave in a corner so to speak, but I NEED AN ANNOUNCEMENT. Just a little side note, happy birthday to the great Brian Minto, who will next be in action on March 9th in Butler. Not sure yet as to the opponent, but we'll get someone in there to take it. Brian, in only 18 months has become one of the elite in the heavyweight division. Look for Brian live this summer on espn in what will more than likely be for the Heavyweight Championship of the World. Many have compared him to Tyson at this stage in his career only with proper management. There is also rumblings that Lewis want's to come out of retirement for a shot at this young phenom.

01-28-2005 02:07 AM

JOE THUNDER, LP
Reply | Quote
IP: 24.154.4.127

Thank you everyone for waiting so patienly for this public announcement. I have put some thought into this decision, thus the delay. Anyway, lets get right to the announcement. I WILL BE SENDING DAVE A CERTIFIED LETTER WITH A FEW DEMANDS ON IT! HE KNOWS WHO I AM, WHO I REPRESENT, MY IMPORTANCE TO THIS SITE AND HIS FAN BASE. THIS IN RETROSPECT IS GOING TO BE A LETTER OF DISGUST. To make a long story short, I will be demanding Dave to update all the fans and well wishers (much like I do on a regular basis) on the latest happenings. I want to know if he is touring this year, when the last time he spoke w/ed was, and if he will be making a record. I WANT THESE QUESTIONS ANSWERED BY MARCH 1. If there is not a private or public address made by Dave by midnight 2-28-05, I will be taking a 3 month hiatus from this site and turning responsibilities over to DavidLeeNatra.

01-28-2005 02:00 AM

==================================================

It's amazing out of over 10,000 members here, Joe is the biggest idiot of them all. That takes work.

Tyson at the same stage?

Tyson was the youngest heavyweight champion of the world at 19 years old.

Minto lost to a 42 year old, 300 lb drug addict who was champ for 6 months in the '80's.

12 miles in 4 minutes? LOL.

What a fucking moron.

And DavidLeeNatra doesn't have any idea who Thunder is, Joey must be in love.

Brian Minto, his website and crew have also never heard of the tard, have traded emails with them proving it.

Oh and David Lee Roth? This is about the 5th time Joey has posted how he is demanding answers from Dave by a certain date.

Joe Thunder knows his left hand as DLR maybe, he is gay.

Lou
01-28-2005, 03:30 PM
There's a Butler, PA but it's a small hick town. Western portion of the state, north of Pixburgh.

Va Beach VH Fan
01-28-2005, 08:13 PM
Yes, we know Lou, every town's a hick town compared to Philly...

Been to Butler several times.....

Now I get to close another waste of a thread...

Lou
01-28-2005, 08:20 PM
Nah, just every town in PA, outside of the Philly area, is a hick town :D