PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever woke up "ASHAMED"

Fabulous Shadow
01-29-2005, 01:00 AM
You know what I mean. You wake up in the morning thinking "WTF did I just do... I have. Once, in my younger less responsible years. I went out to a club with some friends. WE used to go there ALL the time. There was this guy who used to go there. We all thought he was HOT. He was asian but he had this bleached spiky hair like Rod Stewart and he dressed really cool in these long trench coats and stuff. We used to admire him from a distance. I finally got the urge to talk to him after a few to many LIITs and ended up inviting him to my place after the placed closed. Me and my roommate always had these after hours parties at our place so there were several people coming over, some who were very close friends. Anyway, this dream guy comes over and we end up in my room "talking". The whole time he's talking to me I am thinking... God your not as cute up close up as you are from a distance and now I want you to leave... He's like playing with my hair and I just know he thinks he's gonna get laid... So I tell him I'll be right back and go into the living room where one of my best friends (a guy) is sitting... I tell him "there's a guy in my room and I want you to get rid of him"... He goes in and tells the guy "Lis is really drunk and is not feeling so good. I think it would be best if you leave."
He does. So my friend comes in to put me to bed. I mean this is my good good friend... We end up talking... laying down... kissing...Bada bing bada boom... OH BOY! I wake up in the morning going WTF did I just do... What's worse is that he tells all OUR friends that we hooked up. Like ya know... It MEANT something. I was so ashamed.

Have you ever done something like this? Something that made you wake up ASHAMED? I wonder if I'll be ashamed I posted this in the morning???

rustoffa
01-29-2005, 01:10 AM
Not really.
Guilt is a fucking killer.
Have you ever woke up with a nightstand on your head?
That shit wouldn't bother me either.
The underlying ramnifications of shitty decisions only cuntfuses motherfuckers with a flint rock axe and a sandstone brain to grind.
Fuck like a goddamned rabbit...fall through the limbs like a squirrel 'til you hit the ground runnin' with a fucking face worth painting.

Have you heard?

Barry White is a fucking possum now...steely-eyed and calculating.

Northern Girl
01-29-2005, 01:46 AM
I guess the rest of us are shameless...or chicken :D

There was one night I'd like to erase from my memory...

Fabulous Shadow
01-29-2005, 01:53 AM
Tell us NG...

Roguesgirl
01-29-2005, 01:55 AM
More confused than ashamed...

Roguesgirl
01-29-2005, 01:55 AM
Nice avatar Fab. LOL

has Rikk seen it?

Fabulous Shadow
01-29-2005, 01:57 AM
Buck upladies! Spill it!

Roguesgirl
01-29-2005, 02:09 AM
"The beautiful woman doesn't need clothes" - Norwegian proverb

ELVIS
01-29-2005, 02:57 AM
NO, I have not...

Find a good church of Christ, Fab...

You can find forgiveness!

It's not about what you've done...

It's about truth...

Try it...;)

ashstralia
01-29-2005, 05:09 AM
ooh fab, you're such a tart......

Northern Girl
01-29-2005, 07:12 AM
Have you ever woke up "ASHAMED" ?

Yup. Just did. Good fuckin' morning! :(

Panamark
01-29-2005, 07:28 AM
Yes !

Ive done some crazy shit when drunk, and really regretted it
the next day, (Mainly fighting)

Northern Girl
01-29-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Northern Girl
Have you ever woke up "ASHAMED" ?

Yup. Just did. Good fuckin' morning! :(

For the record, that had nothing to do with sex! :D

Northern Girl
01-29-2005, 08:33 AM
Everyone who hasn't donated to the Army should be feeling very ashamed right now.

Time to step up and cleanse the soul. :)

RogueHorseman
01-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
You know what I mean. You wake up in the morning thinking "WTF did I just do... I have. Once, in my younger less responsible years. I went out to a club with some friends. WE used to go there ALL the time. There was this guy who used to go there. We all thought he was HOT. He was asian but he had this bleached spiky hair like Rod Stewart and he dressed really cool in these long trench coats and stuff. We used to admire him from a distance. I finally got the urge to talk to him after a few to many LIITs and ended up inviting him to my place after the placed closed. Me and my roommate always had these after hours parties at our place so there were several people coming over, some who were very close friends. Anyway, this dream guy comes over and we end up in my room "talking". The whole time he's talking to me I am thinking... God your not as cute up close up as you are from a distance and now I want you to leave... He's like playing with my hair and I just know he thinks he's gonna get laid... So I tell him I'll be right back and go into the living room where one of my best friends (a guy) is sitting... I tell him "there's a guy in my room and I want you to get rid of him"... He goes in and tells the guy "Lis is really drunk and is not feeling so good. I think it would be best if you leave."
He does. So my friend comes in to put me to bed. I mean this is my good good friend... We end up talking... laying down... kissing...Bada bing bada boom... OH BOY! I wake up in the morning going WTF did I just do... What's worse is that he tells all OUR friends that we hooked up. Like ya know... It MEANT something. I was so ashamed.

Have you ever done something like this? Something that made you wake up ASHAMED? I wonder if I'll be ashamed I posted this in the morning???

I don't think you should feel ashamed for posting that, Fab.

Not just anyone can share their thoughts and feelings in such a open and honest manner, especially in a public forum like this.

This is a first, but I feel compelled to salute you with today's Tip Of The Ten Gallon Hat<sup>TM</sup>, in fact.

DeadOrAlive
01-29-2005, 04:49 PM
Everyone who hasn't donated to the Army should be feeling very ashamed right now.

Time to step up and cleanse the soul. :)

Sorry NG... cant do that cuz i'm a minor...

Coyote
01-29-2005, 05:55 PM

I got no regrets whatsoever.

academic punk
01-29-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm able to laugh about most anything now, but there was one time I hooked up with a girl at a library. She was by no means Miss November, but just the idea of getting a *ahem* at a library (it was essentially deserted, and there were no kids in the place)...

Anyhow, it wasn't somehting to be ashamed of. At least not in comparison to, say seeing Van Hagar in concert.

Fabulous Shadow
01-29-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman
I don't think you should feel ashamed for posting that, Fab.

Not just anyone can share their thoughts and feelings in such a open and honest manner, especially in a public forum like this.

This is a first, but I feel compelled to salute you with today's Tip Of The Ten Gallon Hat<sup>TM</sup>, in fact.

WOW... I am honored. TY

guwapo_rocker
01-29-2005, 11:21 PM
There was the night I picked up the triplets.

By the time I got to number three, I could only do

her twice.

Fuck was I ashamed!!

Ozzy Fudd
01-30-2005, 03:36 PM
Back in the Mid 70s i went on a 2 day vanishing act with some friends at this old abandon house, plenty of Booze and Pot anyway long story short i was gettin some Head from this Way wasted chick she puked in my pants and i had to stagger across the Train tracks and jump into the river with the mob laughing their Asses off, wash the puke out of my pants then my bud thought it would be a good idea to take my pants and run away with them after i tossed them on the river bank so i chased after him down the tracks cars wizzin by and shit horns blowin people yellin Whooo Whoo . got them back put em and went to return back to my house where my mother met me and says WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN I HAD THE WHOLE POLICE DPT LOOKING FOR YOU...And why do you smell like puke and the Mohawk River ?

Ozzy Tells All :D

UGS
01-30-2005, 04:34 PM
There's nothing quite like waking up with memories of the night before that are just as gone as the contents of that bottle of Jack at your side. . .

Rikk
01-30-2005, 04:48 PM
I once woke up and realized that I had stupidly slept with a very good friend of mine. I'd known her for years and I knew it would fuck things up. Sure enough, it eventually damaged our friendship.

I guess I felt ashamed then.

Fabulous Shadow
01-30-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
Back in the Mid 70s i went on a 2 day vanishing act with some friends at this old abandon house, plenty of Booze and Pot anyway long story short i was gettin some Head from this Way wasted chick she puked in my pants and i had to stagger across the Train tracks and jump into the river with the mob laughing their Asses off, wash the puke out of my pants then my bud thought it would be a good idea to take my pants and run away with them after i tossed them on the river bank so i chased after him down the tracks cars wizzin by and shit horns blowin people yellin Whooo Whoo . got them back put em and went to return back to my house where my mother met me and says WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN I HAD THE WHOLE POLICE DPT LOOKING FOR YOU...And why do you smell like puke and the Mohawk River ?

Ozzy Tells All :D

Suddenly, I don't feel so bad. :D

LMAO at Guwapo...

freak
01-30-2005, 05:46 PM
Yes. I have woke up ashamed. I have also woke up astonished.

Details not forthcoming.

Viking
01-30-2005, 07:08 PM
I think I may have fucked this horse of a chick at a high school graduation party. That was 24 years ago, and to this day, my buddy won't tell me if I did or not.

DLR7884
01-31-2005, 10:44 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=21202#post21202

DLR7884
That's my story.....a sad tale indeed.

Jesterstar
01-31-2005, 10:52 AM

WOW!!!!! Your a slut.

Carmine
01-31-2005, 11:47 AM

uhhh, yes I have. In almost the same circumstances Fab. My best friends were always ladies....up from Jr. High, I was always one of the "girlfriends" LOL...anyway, I hung with this "group" of girls, we did everything together, I dated one of them for about a year, we broke up, a week later, at a party....boom, I am with one of the others, "her" closest friend and btw, her cousin. We all got through it, thankfully and our friendly gang continues somewhat to this day, but it was a diificult month or so before it settled down....

Jesterstar
01-31-2005, 11:57 AM
Dude you shouldn't feel bad about it. Guys have a double Standard for this shit. If your going to feel bad about the whole thing then WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE THE DOUBLE STANDARD ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!

CAN SOMEONE REMIND ME?!?!?!?!

DavidLeeNatra
01-31-2005, 12:19 PM
I never drink so I only woke up sometimes ashamed for what I HAVEN'T done...does that count, fab?

Fabulous Shadow
01-31-2005, 12:21 PM
Sure it does... ;)

DavidLeeNatra
01-31-2005, 12:29 PM
ok...here is my story...

back in the days when I was 18 I was at a party and stayed overnight...at the party there was a girl and we shared one bed...(nothing happened before)...then we started to get closer and on and on...

when I was ready to bring big bad billy home she told me that it was her "first time" and (knowing it would be a one night stand) I turned a gear back and we ended up without doing the final thing...was a nice night anyway but next day I felt, I should have done her... :D

guwapo_rocker
01-31-2005, 12:35 PM
That was a very caring and sensitive thing you did Natra!!!

But ya shoulda banged her silly!!!!!!! :bananna:

DavidLeeNatra
01-31-2005, 12:43 PM
I know guwapo...I know... :(

Carmine
01-31-2005, 12:47 PM
lol....GR and Natra....you dogs.

DavidLeeNatra
01-31-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Carmine Raguzza.
lol....GR and Natra....you dogs.

man...later I was told by a friend that she thought that I just didn't want to do her and she felt bad about it...whatever you do...wrong choice...

Carmine
01-31-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
man...later I was told by a friend that she thought that I just didn't want to do her and she felt bad about it...whatever you do...wrong choice...

Jeez...hurt her feelings trying to show your feelings. yep, damned if ya do, damned if ya don't....tough break man...

DavidLeeNatra
01-31-2005, 01:16 PM
Jeez...hurt her feelings trying to show your feelings. yep, damned if ya do, damned if ya don't....tough break man...

I deceided to always give it a try since then... :D

Carmine
01-31-2005, 01:17 PM
I deceided to always give it a try since then... :D

LOL....refer to "DOG" post.....:D

ALMOSTsaved
01-31-2005, 01:18 PM
In college in the early 90s, I hung out with this chick from one of my classes. She wasn't great looking but she was totally into me. One night we went to shoot some pool and had a few drinks. By a few drinks I mean we killed 4 bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 (Strawberry Rose flavor), and went to my place. I kept fading in and out of consciousness. When I somewhat snapped out of it, I realized I was the unwitting recipient of a toothy blow job in process. The chick liked me so much that she didn't care that I was unconscious when she decided to "shine my pistol." Funny how chicks can get away with this shit but if I had decided to go down on her while she was unconscious, I'd be considered a "date rapist."

Even though I was still shitfaced, her oral skill were SO bad that I had to tell her to stop. She ended up leaving and the next day in class she acted as though we were a couple. That is until she took the hint that I no longer found her necessary.

DavidLeeNatra
01-31-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
Even though I was still shitfaced, her oral skill were SO bad that I had to tell her to stop.

man...I hear ya...happened to me once or twice, too...it's like: "hey baby, why don't you give me a blow job...(five minutes later)...ok...ok...he's cold enough, now take him in your mouth, stupid bitch"

ALMOSTsaved
01-31-2005, 01:34 PM
man...I hear ya...happened to me once or twice, too...it's like: "hey baby, why don't you give me a blow job...(five minutes later)...ok...ok...he's cold enough, now take him in your mouth, stupid bitch"

Haha! Too fuckin' funny! So true!

Carmine
01-31-2005, 01:39 PM
lol...scrapers!

I usually just say..."baby...baby...that feels great....but now its my turn again". just to get her too stop....

DavidLeeNatra
01-31-2005, 01:44 PM
lol...scrapers!

I usually just say..."baby...baby...that feels great....but now its my turn again". just to get her too stop....

LMFAO...now that you say it...I remember me using that line, also... :D

Carmine
01-31-2005, 01:45 PM
LMFAO...now that you say it...I remember me using that line, also... :D

Hey, it works and she doesnt get mad right!:D

LMAO!

guwapo_rocker
01-31-2005, 01:46 PM
If you live in Joe Thunder's neighborhood, you just have to

say...hey, take your teeth out beeotch!!

DavidLeeNatra
01-31-2005, 01:51 PM
Hey, it works and she doesnt get mad right!:D

LMAO!

not at all...she loves it... :D

Carmine
01-31-2005, 01:54 PM
not at all...she loves it... :D

Indeed.....and so do WE!:D

Northern Girl
01-31-2005, 02:09 PM
There's nothing wrong with saying "do it this way, this is what I like." Better than "stupid bitch" any day, and you may save the next guy some pain. :D

Carmine
01-31-2005, 02:12 PM
There's nothing wrong with saying "do it this way, this is what I like." Better than "stupid bitch" any day, and you may save the next guy some pain. :D

Hi Ng....I didn't say "stupid bitch", in fact...my plan YOU end up in a much better position!;)

ALMOSTsaved
01-31-2005, 02:13 PM

If I hadn't been so inebriated and going in and out of consciousness, I would've taken the time to tell her how to do it. However, because I was inebriated, I just didn't have the energy OR the patience.

Northern Girl
01-31-2005, 02:16 PM
Hi Ng....I didn't say "stupid bitch"

I know you would NEVER say that! ;)

Carmine
01-31-2005, 02:17 PM
I know you would NEVER say that! ;)

:D
did you get those emails?

Northern Girl
01-31-2005, 02:20 PM
:D
did you get those emails?

I did. They were great. Are you feeling kind of Monday?

BTW, Natra, no offense. You actually seem like a pretty good guy. :)

Jano
01-31-2005, 02:21 PM
I was one, after i fucked my friend's girlfriend.Shit happens!!!

Carmine
01-31-2005, 02:25 PM
I did. They were great. Are you feeling kind of Monday?

LMAO....a little bit...."Friday" is just around the corner though! ;)

Excellent Avatar....BTW!

aesop
01-31-2005, 02:37 PM
Hi Ng....I didn't say "stupid bitch", in fact...my plan YOU end up in a much better position!;)

LOL...What's up Carmine? NG?

Carmine
01-31-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by aesop
LOL...What's up Carmine? NG?

LMAO...I just threw ya a pm....disregard!

cool bro...you know just talking about girls that scrape and how to react to it! The usual stuff.....

aesop
01-31-2005, 02:44 PM
LMAO...I just threw ya a pm....disregard!

cool bro...you know just talking about girls that scrape and how to react to it! The usual stuff.....

Scrape what? Their knees? lol :)

Carmine
01-31-2005, 02:45 PM
Scrape what? Their knees? lol :)

yeah....and then some......:D

Northern Girl
01-31-2005, 02:49 PM
What's up Carmine? NG?

Hey you! Where are ya today, you traveling fool?

Northern Girl
01-31-2005, 02:51 PM
Excellent Avatar....BTW!

Just part of my plan to get in his pants. ;) He doesn't put up much of a fight tho'! :D

Carmine
01-31-2005, 02:51 PM

LMAO....I just said the same thing.....Forrest Gump country...I think he said

Carmine
01-31-2005, 02:52 PM
Just part of my plan to get in his pants. ;) He doesn't put up much of a fight tho'! :D

LMAO....Understandable.....;)

Carmine
01-31-2005, 02:55 PM
LMAO....Understandable.....;)

the him not putting up a fight part! Just so were clear.....:rolleyes:

Northern Girl
01-31-2005, 02:58 PM
the him not putting up a fight part! Just so were clear.....:rolleyes:

Yeah, I got it! Thanks!

I probably shouldn't say that stuff. He's a good guy. :)

Northern Girl
01-31-2005, 03:02 PM
LMAO....I just said the same thing.....Forrest Gump country...I think he said

Yeah, that means nothing to me. I know he's heading to Alabama. He better watch out for those Southern girls looking for some fresh Yankee meat.

Let's just talk about him like he's not here. :D

aesop
01-31-2005, 03:06 PM

LOL Nowhere yet...But look out Alabama...Here I come!! :)

Carmine
01-31-2005, 03:08 PM
Yeah, that means nothing to me. I know he's heading to Alabama. He better watch out for those Southern girls looking for some fresh Yankee meat.

Alabama is Forrest Gump Country....

and yeah....lets do that.

You know, that Aesop is a wandering mofo, first he's here then he's flying off somewhere...then he's back.....who can keep track?:D

Northern Girl
01-31-2005, 03:13 PM
You know, that Aesop is a wandering mofo, first he's here then he's flying off somewhere...then he's back.....who can keep track?:D

I know what you mean. Always the quick "in and out," leaving me high and dry.

Carmine
01-31-2005, 03:16 PM

Is there more info in that post than I needed to know? LOL....

Northern Girl
01-31-2005, 03:17 PM
Oops!

Northern Girl
01-31-2005, 03:21 PM
I hope he's laughing. He doesn't always take teasing from me very well. :)

Carmine
01-31-2005, 03:21 PM
Oops!

I didn't hear nuttin......:rolleyes:

aesop
01-31-2005, 03:38 PM

:(

Hmmm...could be interesting...

OK Proceed !

:)

aesop
01-31-2005, 03:39 PM

lol...I'd never leave you 'dry'...and hardly 'quick'... but the rest is spot-on! ;)

Carmine
01-31-2005, 03:39 PM
:(

Hmmm...could be interesting...

OK Proceed !

:)

Dont worry...I tell ya everything later anyway.....:D

Carmine
01-31-2005, 03:49 PM
Sure....cut a guy right out of the conversation....I see how it is......

Jesterstar
01-31-2005, 03:50 PM
Alright I'll participate.

One Night JESTERSTAR was at a party. There were mad people there. I got hammered. Anyway I was drinking and smoking away and it was time for bed. I really didn't know anyone I was staying there with. Then all the sudden this hot blond chick asks if she can sleep in the pull out with me. Of course I said yes. But then these two skinny raver fags started trying to flirt with her. She wasn't really responding and I was drunk and getting pissed. She was trying to get them to stop tickling her. I finally couldn't take anymore I pulled out my car keys and stuck them right under this kids Jaw. Kind of like a reverse Fish hook. He starts begging me to stop. At this point I was in a bit of a rage. I then asked everyone to get on the floor and sleep. The Blond then replied. "EVEN ME" with a look like What the fuck is wrong with you I want to sleep with you look.

I said with a cold voice............."Exspecially you These two bitches can't keep their hands off you. You kids can play on the floor."

That was that. I woke up regretting not let her stay in the bed with me. But that was the only thing. The Raver kid I wish I had killed so I guess there was double regret.

Northern Girl
01-31-2005, 03:58 PM
I'd never leave you 'dry'...and hardly 'quick'... but the rest is spot-on! ;)

I'm going to hold you to that. ;)

guwapo_rocker
01-31-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
The Raver kid I wish I had killed so I guess there was double regret.

Shoulda carved the fuckers adams apple out!!:wow2:

Jesterstar
01-31-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

I think I made up for it the time i shanked a crackhead.

Big Troubles
01-31-2005, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker

:D Nice pic GR!

DavidLeeNatra
01-31-2005, 06:06 PM

didn't take it as an offense...but at some point you get tired of saying "this is what I like" if you don't see any talent...I mean, sometimes telling a girl how to do it is as much a waste of time as telling sam hagar how to sing a david lee roth song...if "it"'s not there it's not there...

Northern Girl
01-31-2005, 06:10 PM
didn't take it as an offense...but at some point you get tired of saying "this is what I like" if you don't see any talent...I mean, sometimes telling a girl how to do it is as much a waste of time as telling sam hagar how to sing a david lee roth song...if "it"'s not there it's not there...

I hear ya. ;) Same for girls some times ya know. :D

DavidLeeNatra
01-31-2005, 06:18 PM
I hear ya. ;) Same for girls some times ya know. :D

guess so... ;)